Susan, part two.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was supposed to meet up with my new found friend Susan, however just as I got to where we were to meet, I got a text message from her, telling me she’d be late.

Just so happens that there is this other woman whose name is also Susan. I had never met her before but had seen her around a lot and had made eyes with her several times. When I drove up I had seen her on the sidewalk, we acknowledged each other but said nothing. Now, with an hour or so to kill, she stood just a few yards away. As I walked up, looking directly into her face, she lowered her head, peering through her hair. She held out her hand as if to shake yet more dainty almost as if she expected me to kiss it.
“You’re Potato, aren’t you?”
Her limpish hand resting in mine,
“Yes, and you are Susan?”
“Finally we meet” as she turned back away, again flinging her hair to playfully hide her face.

As we began to talk, to slowly make our way down the sidewalk, she swayed back and forth, speaking in a hushed tone to cause me to come over closer just to hear her; ever careful not to get too close, just teasingly so.

As she spoke she complained of men, they’re selfish, they’re insensitive, they’re devious, blah, blah, blah…. Obviously she thought someone had done her wrong and had to vent, but it was strange; her complaining about men on one hand while on the other hand sending out signals, flirting like there was no tomorrow – as was I, I suppose. Eventually we got to talking about rocks. Turns out that she collects rocks, even made a joke; something about getting one’s rocks off. It really didn’t make sense and she soon discovered her blunder and turned away shyly. I’ve collected rocks all my life and suddenly in the last couple months, this is the third woman who I’ve met who also collects rocks, one being the other Susan.

Eventually the time came when I had to get back to the other Susan. As I mentioned to Susan-2 that I had to go, she insisted that I not leave without a hug. She draped her arms over my shoulders and around my neck pulling her head close to hers as I squeezed her ever tighter, letting her feel my upper body strength with her whispering in my ear how much she wanted it, how much she needs it. (the hug, of course)

Once I had met up with Susan-1, at some point the issue of her being attracted to some guy. With all the negative comments I got in my last thread (since deleted) still in mind I asked her what it is that a guy can do to most attract her. Her answer, quick and firm was that if she was not already attracted, then there is nothing he could do and if she was attracted there was nothing he couldn’t do.

This coincides with my contention all along, that the best way to get a woman is to be the type of man she wants.

Earlier I was hanging out with my friend Molly. I remember when we first got together. After doing little more than sitting and talking, somewhat out of nowhere, she blurted out, “I just knew that if I got to know you that I would love you!”

Likewise with my friend Mary and all the others from my “Day in the life” thread, I just hung out with them and soon enough they liked me very much. That’s the way it’s always worked for me.

Those of you who are so quick to criticize think back to those girls in high school who wouldn’t give you the time of day because they were in love with the football star or whoever. You don’t think it is because those guys somehow had some game, some secret knowledge of women do you. They were as clueless as you. It was because he was the guy that the girl found most attractive, who she could most see herself with.

Before you all start crying that I’m saying only the best looking guys get the girls as not every girls gets not wants the cutest guy. What matters more is fitting in with what she wants out of life, of sharing a lifestyle.

At least half the reason for my success with women, I believe, comes in recognizing and understanding those women with whom I am most compatible. That compatibility being crucial in that often women, women like the two Susan’s here, desire a companion as much as a lover. I suppose that I much like that aspect of women, womanly companionship. It seems to me that all of my lovers should be wonderful companions as well.

BTW These four or five nights, over a two week period with Susan have been pretty exciting but I think that I don’t want to be with her. She has shown signs of possessiveness and has indicated she expects strict monogamy. Last night, as I rubbed up next to her, in my mind I was thinking of Susan-2 and the way she had earlier flirted with me, feigning innocence. And when I ejaculated, it was images of Susan-2 wearing a tight fitting shirt with no bra that was flashing before my eyes.

Early this morning, as I prepared to leave, her refusal to look at me and a sour scowling pout upon her face, for me, pretty much signaled her concession that we are not to be. I went to see Molly who I hadn’t seen for months and she was so happy to see me again. Molly is the type I like, and Susan-2, those who are happy when I’m there, not the ones who get mad when I’m not, like Susan-1.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"And when I ejaculated..."

Shouldn't that read, "And as our intertwined bodies pulsed as one, her heart was mine and mine was hers, I felt the pull of the moon against the ocean of our love, until the rising tide over-spilled its barriers, and rushed through us both as the river rushes into the sea..."

Also, any decent fiction writer will come up with two different names, instead of naming both characters the same thing. Why don't you call Susan 2 "Suzanne" or "Suzette" or maybe "Sue".

Finally, I believe no romance novel is complete without a Fabio lookalike on the cover, so here you go: http://splinteredsunrise.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/20050413_fabio.jpg

Now if you'd just get a better pen name than POTATO you might eventually be able to swing a book deal or something. Wouldn't that be more satisfying than posting on a forum where people mock you?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what happened to part 1?

Also:

“Yes, and you are Susan?”
“Finally we meet” as she turned back away, again flinging her hair to playfully hide her face.

As she spoke she complained of men, they’re selfish, they’re insensitive, they’re devious, blah, blah, blah…
She started complaining about men immediately upon meeting you? She sounds like a raging b!tch. Maybe you have a thing for jerks.

And when I ejaculated, it was images of Susan-2 wearing a tight fitting shirt with no bra that was flashing before my eyes.
Ah, the male-imitation writing skills are getting better all the time. Dontcha feel dirty now? Good work!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Susans and three rock collectors.

Wow.

Last edited:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I think I watched "The Seduction of Susan" late last night on Skinemax.

Hope part two is just as raunchy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Silly romance writing aside, I believe Potato is absolutely right in saying that a woman works best with a man she actually WANTS. Compatibility is so important and I think a lot of guys will disagree with that.

I think Potato is accurate.

Reps4U.

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:

Shouldn't that read, "And as our intertwined bodies pulsed as one, her heart was mine and mine was hers, I felt the pull of the moon against the ocean of our love, until the rising tide over-spilled its barriers, and rushed through us both as the river rushes into the sea...">>>snip
That's actually very good lol

I stopped reading after this in the first paragraph, "She held out her hand as if to shake yet more dainty almost as if she expected me to kiss it.".

Good grief. I felt the hand of fiction heavily on potato's shoulder

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:

Shouldn't that read, "And as our intertwined bodies pulsed as one, her heart was mine and mine was hers, I felt the pull of the moon against the ocean of our love, until the rising tide over-spilled its barriers, and rushed through us both as the river rushes into the sea..."

Also, any decent fiction writer will come up with two different names, instead of naming both characters the same thing. Why don't you call Susan 2 "Suzanne" or "Suzette" or maybe "Sue".

Finally, I believe no romance novel is complete without a Fabio lookalike on the cover, so here you go: http://splinteredsunrise.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/20050413_fabio.jpg

Now if you'd just get a better pen name than POTATO you might eventually be able to swing a book deal or something. Wouldn't that be more satisfying than posting on a forum where people mock you?
Oh god I'm dying here, DYING!!! :crackup:

Fvcking classic work departed!!!!! :crackup:

I too wondered why potato never included a picture of Fabio in her posts as he is the most recognizable romance novel icon around. :crackup:

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys have ever been with a woman.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
A fictional romance novel type post mixed with female propaganda. Ms. Potato basically said a woman chooses you on your appearance. And if the woman that happens to choose you is an old, fat cow, then sorry boys there's nothing you can do to attract better so just take her and learn to like it. Two thumbs down :down: :down:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
potato said:
And I sometimes wonder if you ever been with a man despite you being a chick.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And I sometimes wonder if you ever been with a man despite you being a chick.
If potato would put as much work into applying her makeup as she does these romance novel posts who knows keto?

Maybe she might be able to trick a very drunk guy into thinking she's attractive enough to bend over the couch that night. :crackup:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Potato basically said a woman chooses you on your appearance. And if the woman that happens to choose you is an old, fat cow, then sorry boys there's nothing you can do to attract better so just take her and learn to like it. Two thumbs down :down: :down:

Potato said: At least half the reason for my success with women, I believe, comes in recognizing and understanding those women with whom I am most compatible. .

I TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT as I've had experience with this.

Some girls I can lay and it would be an uphill battle. I would have to pull out every dj trick in the book to get them in bed. Well, not "trick". I wasn't showing them someone that I wasn't. But I had the keep the vibe constant.

With other girls it just flowed like butter. I wouldn't have to try to keep any conversation up. We could just look at each other, quietly, KNOWING that we're both going to have sex at the end of the night.

I mean compatibility works both ways. If I look at a chick and decide she's decent looking but I can't have a conversation with her, the vibe isn't right and I won't pursue it. If it's the opposite then she's compitable with me. If we have a TON in common as far as hobbies and goals then it's a slam dunk.

I don't see why Potato is getting criticized on this particular point.

You can't GAME every chick. Not every chick is going to want to have sex with Rollo or Latinoman. Granted they can sleep with most I think, but not all.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Classic female shaming tactic here...perfect example.

If we don't have the patience to read your posts, ms. potato, or agree with them, obviously, we are all virgins here. Thanks for helping us all see this.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Her answer, quick and firm was that if she was not already attracted, then there is nothing he could do and if she was attracted there was nothing he couldn’t do.

This coincides with my contention all along, that the best way to get a woman is to be the type of man she wants.
This is the truth.

If a woman is attracted to you, you can do everything WRONG and she will ADORE you.

If she is not attracted, you can do everything right and she will DESPISE you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
This is the truth.

If a woman is attracted to you, you can do everything WRONG and she will ADORE you.

If she is not attracted, you can do everything right and she will DESPISE you.
:yes:

Granted, your character could change (ONEitis) and she'd start to lose faith in you, therefore losing attraction. That would be the only part any guy with any compatible female should worry about.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Classic female shaming tactic here...perfect example.

If we don't have the patience to read your posts, ms. potato, or agree with them, obviously, we are all virgins here. Thanks for helping us all see this.
Actually what I have been writing has been a recounting of actual events. That it is so foreign that it must be fiction to some of you makes me wonder what kind of interactions with women that you are having. What I'm saying is not outrageous at all. In fact I'm starting to think that what I do is very much in line with Rollo's plate spinning theory.

And it was so easy to let go of Susan because, as my mother always told me, there's always more fish in the sea, even though I could have easily had her long term, her interest was/is so high.

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Actually what I have been writing has been a recounting of actual events. That it is so foreign that it must be fiction to some of you makes me wonder what kind of interactions with women that you are having.
Well . . . if you are wondering, why don't you do less writing and more reading? Do a keyword search for "approach journal". You will find that all these guys are having interactions completely different from yours.

Heck, here's mine. There are some similarities with yours, but many key differences:

1. She didn't magically know my name without having met me.

2. She didn't complain about men to some man she had never met before.

3. There was HUMOR involved. For a guy who bills himself as the most attractive man alive, possibly the most attractive man who has ever lived, I see no humor in your posts. How charming can you be to a stranger?

You are here to study the seduction community, is this correct? Well, here is a very instructive project for you: find a man, any man, who describes his interactions with women in the way that you do, either on a blog or in print. With the hundreds of thousands of magazines & blogs, and the millions of forum posters, it won't be hard . . . or will it? I think you will be amazed at how poor your imitation of men really is. But we'll get you straightened up.

Last edited: