Susan, part two.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Well . . . if you are wondering, why don't you do less writing and more reading? Do a keyword search for "approach journal". You will find that all these guys are having interactions completely different from yours.

Heck, here's mine. There are some similarities with yours, but many key differences:

1. She didn't magically know my name without having met me.

2. She didn't complain about men to some man she had never met before.

3. There was HUMOR involved. For a guy who bills himself as the most attractive man alive, possibly the most attractive man who has ever lived, I see no humor in your posts. How charming can you be to a stranger?

You are here to study the seduction community, is this correct? Well, here is a very instructive project for you: find a man, any man, who describes his interactions with women in the way that you do, either on a blog or in print. With the hundreds of thousands of magazines & blogs, and the millions of forum posters, it won't be hard . . . or will it? I think you will be amazed at how poor your imitation of men really is. But we'll get you straightened up.
Exactly. We have to believe one of two things a) Potato is the only man in world, and a 50 year old man at that, who women still basically fall at his feet the minute they lay eyes on him and are like a love struck teenager in his hands. And every other man's experience in the world with women is strikingly different. Or b) We're going to go with the experiences of every other man has with women and conclude that potato is a woman or man trolling. Either way potato is a troll.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You can't GAME every chick. Not every chick is going to want to have sex with Rollo or Latinoman. Granted they can sleep with most I think, but not all.

That's not what potato is saying though. He's saying game as we know it doesn't work on any chick. And that a female being attracted to you is totally her choice and left up to fate. This is a common belief and the advice many women give men.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
"And when I ejaculated..."

Shouldn't that read, "And as our intertwined bodies pulsed as one, her heart was mine and mine was hers, I felt the pull of the moon against the ocean of our love, until the rising tide over-spilled its barriers, and rushed through us both as the river rushes into the sea..."

Also, any decent fiction writer will come up with two different names, instead of naming both characters the same thing. Why don't you call Susan 2 "Suzanne" or "Suzette" or maybe "Sue".

Finally, I believe no romance novel is complete without a Fabio lookalike on the cover, so here you go: http://splinteredsunrise.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/20050413_fabio.jpg

Now if you'd just get a better pen name than POTATO you might eventually be able to swing a book deal or something. Wouldn't that be more satisfying than posting on a forum where people mock you?
This is Funny

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Sometimes I wonder if some of you guys have ever been with a woman.
It's just that the way you write comes across as VERY unmasculine. I wonder how much of your writing is reflective of your personality.

Would you say you are the strong, masculine type? Is it just that you write with a effeminate voice? Is this a conscious take on your part?

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
1. She didn't magically know my name without having met me.
I live in a part of town with a lively street culture, where there are sidewalk cafés, coffee shops, trendy stores, art galleries, bars, theaters, and several small parks. On certain days there are artisans displaying their wares along sidewalks, and entertainers, clowns, and musicians… Consequently there are a large number of people who are about on a somewhat regular basis. It is a part of town that is highly liberal, highly irreligious.

Just by hanging out I run into people, some them repeatedly and they become, I guess part of my larger social circle. It’s a social circle that greatly overlaps both my personal and business interests. It would not at all be out of the ordinary for us to have known who each other was even though we had never met. We know many of the same people.

2. She didn't complain about men to some man she had never met before.
This is a tactic, I guess, that women have used on me from time to time. They’ll say something about how terrible guys are, other guys that is, but me, they’ll tell me that somehow I’m different or something. If I let it, eventually we’ll end up alone together somewhere.

3. There was HUMOR involved. For a guy who bills himself as the most attractive man alive, possibly the most attractive man who has ever lived, I see no humor in your posts. How charming can you be to a stranger?
No, I don’t think that I am very funny at all. I never try to be. Nonetheless, I’m a fun guy to be around; people like to hang out with me. I can get most any woman to smile using little more than my eyes, and my smile. Some of them get very happy, that little bit of attention I shower upon them, if only for brief bursts, I’m sure makes some of them happier than the funniest comedian could ever do.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Some of them get very happy, that little bit of attention I shower upon them, if only for brief bursts, I’m sure makes some of them happier than the funniest comedian could ever do.
Lol, you have to give them attention for that? Try being in the same vicinity as them. I'll give you notes.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potato's committment to kayfabe is simply remarkable.

Anyone else would've folded like an accordion by now.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the negative male reaction is a good indicator of how positively received potato's romance novels are going to be to the female reader.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
potato said:
I live in a part of town with a lively street culture, where there are sidewalk cafés, coffee shops, trendy stores, art galleries, bars, theaters, and several small parks. On certain days there are artisans displaying their wares along sidewalks, and entertainers, clowns, and musicians… Consequently there are a large number of people who are about on a somewhat regular basis. It is a part of town that is highly liberal, highly irreligious.
Let me quess. You are a lesbian living in San Francisco?

Just by hanging out I run into people, some them repeatedly and they become, I guess part of my larger social circle. It’s a social circle that greatly overlaps both my personal and business interests. It would not at all be out of the ordinary for us to have known who each other was even though we had never met. We know many of the same people.
Is this how the gay culture there works. If you are a lesbian then be proud of it and admit it.

This is a tactic, I guess, that women have used on me from time to time. They’ll say something about how terrible guys are, other guys that is, but me, they’ll tell me that somehow I’m different or something. If I let it, eventually we’ll end up alone together somewhere.
Dude or dudette, women often times start bashing other guys to a guy when they are attracted to him. She's just rationalizing out loud why she is picking him over the competiton and feeding his ego. Nothing new there.

No, I don’t think that I am very funny at all. I never try to be. Nonetheless, I’m a fun guy to be around; people like to hang out with me. I can get most any woman to smile using little more than my eyes, and my smile. Some of them get very happy, that little bit of attention I shower upon them, if only for brief bursts, I’m sure makes some of them happier than the funniest comedian could ever do.
What kind of desperate and low-self esteem girls are you meeting who are just overjoyed that some "guy" made eye contact and smiled at them? Well there you go guys. Just make eye contact and smile and it's all in the bag. Or maybe you just got to be potato to pull it off that easily :rolleyes: .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Some people like to put others down to make themselves feel better.

The extent to which one goes, shows the extent of their own insecurities.

You mean like potato constantly tries to do on here? What, with all his bragging and sly and not so sly criticism of how everyone else here goes about things. You're so biased and partial it's ridiculous. I'm just going to have to start ignoring your post.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately we can never ignore iqqi or potato posts keto.

Something about evil only prevailing when good people do nothing...

Yeah I think thats the phrase.

Er not that I believe in good or evil or anything heh heh.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You mean like potato constantly tries to do on here? What, with all his bragging and sly and not so sly criticism of how everyone else here goes about things. You're so biased and partial it's ridiculous. I'm just going to have to start ignoring your post.
Potato has markedly changed his approach here. Even when he is being blasted, he hasn't retaliated. Only tried to explain himself further. He is trying to bring a different veiwpoint to this forum, that doesn't mean he is insulting the current one. That sounds kind of insecure.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Unfortunately we can never ignore iqqi or potato posts keto.

Something about evil only prevailing when good people do nothing...

Yeah I think thats the phrase.

Er not that I believe in good or evil or anything heh heh.
Yeah I know you mean. That the main reason I reply to iqqi's post The proof that these female posters are influencing some people here is evident in that iqqi and P-H have 2 rep bars. The day I see potato with 2 reps bars is when I know all is lost lol.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Potato has markedly changed his approach here. Even when he is being blasted, he hasn't retaliated. Only tried to explain himself further. He is trying to bring a different veiwpoint to this forum, that doesn't mean he is insulting the current one. That sounds kind of insecure.
I don't find potato to be nasty or beligerent either to his credit. But that still doesn't change the fact that his stories are not believable and that his avice is questionable at best just like his gender seems questionable.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I don't find potato to be nasty or beligerent either to his credit. But that still doesn't change the fact that his stories are not believable and that his avice is questionable at best just like his gender seems questionable.
Well you could just debate his actual points without resorting to calling him names and deconstructing his entire posts based on your creative ability to change his gender.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah I know you mean. That the main reason I reply to iqqi's post The proof that these female posters are influencing some people here is evident in that iqqi and P-H have 2 rep bars. The day I see potato with 2 reps bars is when I know all is lost lol.
Totally.

Ahh well when those AFC's realize what the iqqster and the spud say does not work in reality and they get tired of falling flat on their faces using their advice they will be back here finally finding the courage to become real men.

What these cats don't realize is spud and iqqi's advice is similar to a Mcdonalds meal.

Tastes good and even looks good from a far but once you swallow that sh!t and let it swirl around on your insides all you get is unhealthy and all your toilet gets is filled. :crackup:

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Dude or dudette, women often times start bashing other guys to a guy when they are attracted to him. She's just rationalizing out loud why she is picking him over the competiton and feeding his ego. Nothing new there.
Exactly.

What kind of desperate and low-self esteem girls are you meeting who are just overjoyed that some "guy" made eye contact and smiled at them?
Not just some a guy, a guy she finds attractive. I think that it takes a women of high self esteem to openly express her emotions to a guy who turns her on. The low esteem women tend to to just turn away, shyly.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Well you could just debate his actual points without resorting to calling him names and deconstructing his entire posts based on your creative ability to change his gender.
I did that. I've always addressed the only point he made, which in this thread was essentially, "I make eye contact and smile and the girl falls in love with me." When you add he only makes one useless point to all the flowery romance novel stuff, of course I'm going to be suspicious.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
potato said:
Not just some a guy, a guy she finds attractive. I think that it takes a women of high self esteem to openly express her emotions to a guy who turns her on. The low esteem women tend to to just turn away, shyly.
So what you're saying is attraction happens fast and it's all based on looks. There's a lot of guys on here that believe that already, but even they know that getting attraction is only the proverbial foot in the door. In your FR you go from attraction right into romance novel. It never works like this for guys in the real world.