Stupid people at your gym

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CarlitosWay said:
So one day I was prepping for my fight the next day, just doing some light shadow boxing in the corner of the gym. When some tall goofy looking dude was all like laughing at me. I was like "WTF?" and I went home.
:crackup:

There's a dude at my gym who I've dubbed the "pixie". Short guy, hair like a gay Dutch prince, who does ballet moves in the corner. I will give him credit though, he's toned as hell and is probably a kickass ballerina

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY turn!

The private fitness trainer (Atleast I think he is since I always see him in the gym with different people varying from both young to adult) that's fat and weak!
First time I saw him he was racking the bar on the squat rack with 140kgs. I was looking like, "Damn he is quite strong" (this was when I was doing 100kg) and he proceeded to make 1/8th of squats 3x4 or something.
Then I saw him giving benching lessons to some younger kids around the age of 16, I think. I'm no gym master nor do I know all the different techniques you can do bench presses with but what they were doing didn't seem so safe. They let the weight down and pushed it up like... damn three times.

Fast push to 1/3 pausing for half a sec then 1/3 push and pausing then 1/3 push to the top. That's the best I'm capalbe of explaining it.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont forget the "Endless Reppers" you know the ones who do 1000 sets of the same exercise...

Usuallly they'll start of by Benching, then Decline, then Dumbell Bench, next Inlcine finally closing with all out set of more benching!!!

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite is the personal "trainer" who probably has triple the bodyfat % of their client.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
SouthPaw Don said:
Over the last year or so I've noticed way more dudes shadowboxing in the gym. The worst was some skinny ass dude wearing a tapout shirt, shorts, hat and throwing wild hooks next to a bench.

LOL @ "skinny dude throwing wild hooks".