sosuave members - DO YOU SUCK WITH GIRLS?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Well, that's reassuring... :rolleyes:

Oh, but I can. Free country and all. And I'm not assuming, I know you're full of it, and though I know you'll never admit it here, you know it too. I'm not asking you to admit everything that you've BSed about, I know you've got way too much of an inflated self-image to do that, I'm simply hoping that you can get the fcuk out of here and let the people who need help and are willing to learn get said help from people who are qualified and willing to give it. Since you are in neither category (you're obviously unwilling to learn and even more obviously unable to help), you don't belong here and this place would be better off without you.

You have an addictive personality, that's why you can't leave this site, and you have yet to find yourself and be comfortable with who YOU are, so you overcompensate with this ridiculous "player" persona, in hopes to get the validation that you feel you need to view your true self in a better light. It's not going to happen, you need real life therapy, not a few random Joes from a website giving you undeserved accolades. And I don't really care what you're going through in your life that is causing this situation for you, all I care about is the fact that people come here looking for applicable solutions to real life problems, and you are in no position to be trying to aid them in any way.

Seriously, I don't know what you think you're doing, but the entirety of your "advice" on this site has essentially been "look pretty" and "use MySpace to find easy girls". And seriously, how many threads have you made for each of those two topics? Five? Ten? More? How many damned threads does one forum need from you dealing with telling people to use MySpace all of the time? And how many threads was it, what FOUR threads that you started in the space of three days dealing solely with you thinking that a guys looks are the only important factor? Ok, we get it, that's what you think, we DON'T need four threads in less than a week saying the exact same thing! Do you really believe that helps anyone? Honestly, it doesn't. Now, you can live your life by whatever creedo you feel works, but your presence here is damaging to people who come here for REAL help, and the noobs can't tell the difference between your BS cries for attention and the real advice that will help them make progress with which ever part of their life that drew them to this site to begin with. And it is because of that damage that you are doing to the people who don't know any better that I will continue to point out the ridiculousness of what you try to pass off to people.

And to answer your question (since you seem to be incredibly butt-hurt that people are laughing at your insane theory that the number of times you've had sex has anything to do with your abilities with girls), I lost count of the girls I've done. I was somewhere in the upper 80s three years ago, but when I moved here to Vegas I became a huge man-slvt, and trying to keep track was more trouble than it was worth. I would guesstimate that the number has at least doubled since I stopped counting, but I am not going to make up some specific number like you are just to try to sound cool. And I only touch HB8s and above, I don't have the time to waste on girls that aren't what I want. I'm good, so I can be choosy. You should try it. It's a lot better than spamming random chicks and hoping you get a bite.

good #s, when u gonna settle down??? lol

by the way, i have just as much credibility to say YOU are lying about fvcking all those girls as YOU have about saying that IM lying

seriously what makes ME so fake and such a liar, but U can sit there and say u fvcked 100+ girls and no one says ur a liar??? does BRAGGING make someone a liar???? cuz last time i checked, just cuz i bring up my numbers alot, doesnt make any of it any less true "S1NNER"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh yea, and u say that i find easy girls on myspace, while u find easy girls in vegas.......so whats the difference??? its still PVSSY@!!!! and for anyone on sosuave who wants to solely just get laid and uses myspace, but uses it wrong, i personally think my advice (especially the MYSPACE INSTRUCTIONS thread) would work wonders

u will notice other peices of advice that i gave that u conveniently left off:

using gunwitch and sexual state to get laid
escalating kino
overcome approach anxiety
real life examples of sosuave techniques such as push/pull

i make a VARIETY of posts with advice in them, they are all still there, go search up my name!!

oh yea ALSO, with the kind of personality i have, u might think im bragging about the # of girls i been with, but i simply bring that up all the time cuz too many people keep flaming my advice saying that im a KJB when in reality ive been with more girls than all of them COMBINED (not counting S1NNER, who i still think of course is lying :) )

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
OH YEA, btw ive had several guys private message me to tell me thatmy myspace advice has helped them get laid

so feel free to shut up about that one too!

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a Fvck how many girls you laid, if i haveve laid over 100+ doesnt mean crap to me, this is about making yourself socially better and becoming the ideal person you want to be, not just the pvssy

Last edited:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
don juan - one who seduces women

sorry djsparky, but being a don juan is about being da MAN and constantly hooking up with women

what YOU described is something else.......of course everyone wants to be ideal and socially better, that is slightly related to women, but this site is on how to GET women, not how to be "socially better"

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
don juan - one who seduces women

sorry djsparky, but being a don juan is about being da MAN and constantly hooking up with women

what YOU described is something else.......of course everyone wants to be ideal and socially better, that is slightly related to women, but this site is on how to GET women, not how to be "socially better"
Being a don juan is about seeing through the eyes of a lover, he lives for pleasure, adventure, excitement, he knows how to love, he has tasted desire and knows women have the desire on there lips, being da man is being the player with an overely active ego, being a don juan is respect, knowing the reality of love and knowing what the blind do not.

the blind go around fvcking countless women and never feeling that spark, they do it to boost there ego, the don juan, feels that spark, when he is with that girl it as if they are sharing an conenction physical and emotional, he sees pleasuring that woman exciting, her body is an adventure waiting to be explored.

But the blind do not see, for they havent opened there eyes.

Sjakapai

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i realy dont count how many gilrs i have ****ed.. more than once.. I have 2 ****partners.. so well, that not enought for you or?..

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The saying "another notch on the bed post" isn't supposed to be taking literally!

****ing women just for the sake of being able to say numbers to people is just sad man

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
The saying "another notch on the bed post" isn't supposed to be taking literally!

****ing women just for the sake of being able to say numbers to people is just sad man

and for people like you who cant read, that is why i asked TWO questions.....because i see it counting as good experience if u had been with lets say 3 quality girls and ****ed each one 50 times

i am NOT promoting the "notch on the bedpost" standard

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
by the way, i dont **** girls so i could go report my numbers to everyone dumbnuts........i **** girls cuz i get horny and wanna get off OBVIOUSLY

after reflecting on it tho, the numbers HAVE built up, and its kinda fun keeping track of that

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soo I met this girl off myspace using your excellent HOWTO guide on hooking up with myspace girls...I went over to her house and played a game called "just the tip". I lost. Did I score? I mean, it was almost all the way in?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
Soo I met this girl off myspace using your excellent HOWTO guide on hooking up with myspace girls...I went over to her house and played a game called "just the tip". I lost. Did I score? I mean, it was almost all the way in?

im real confused by what u just said lol

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
Why just the tip? Was she a virgin or were you scared?

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Why just the tip? Was she a virgin or were you scared?
Me? Scurred? Nevar! It's a game, though. Once you get the tip in there it's hard for them to say no at that point :woo:

Sorry I was a bit heavy on teh sarcasm in that last post.

TekPh0bia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
Wasn't that game mentioned in "Wedding Crashers"? Thief!

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TekPh0bia said:
Wasn't that game mentioned in "Wedding Crashers"? Thief!
I'd actually heard it somewhere else...but if so I must watch that movie this weekend :D

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

head_wall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
This thread sucks. DJ-ism isn't about sex. Go ask this crap on a speed seduction forum or something. They're the ones in it for the poon, we have other motives.
Actually speed seduction is about capturing and leading the imagination through language, evoking and eliciting a woman's process for feeling amazing, beautiful, ecstatic, adventurous, etc. and most importantly MASTERING YOUR OWN STATES BELIEFS AND POTENTIAL FOR ATTRACTIVENESS. It's not just short-cutting to sex, it goes way beyond that. I'm amazed how misunderstood SS is here.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
call me daddy -

how old are u?
whats are ur successes with girls like?
do u EVER post anything worthwhile or do u just flame in each of ur 380 posts?