sosuave members - DO YOU SUCK WITH GIRLS?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
call me daddy -

how old are u?
whats are ur successes with girls like?
do u EVER post anything worthwhile or do u just flame in each of ur 380 posts?
1. I'm 19.
2. My successes are good by my standards (considering I'm new to the game and all). Been with 5 chicks (short relationships) and I have never let any one of them even think of disrespecting me.
3. I flame in about 1/4 of my posts. 1/2 are completely useless. And 1/4 is gold in the correct context.

edit:

Re-read some older threads you started.

Some are actually very good. But DAMNIT SKIP! It's so hard to read all that! Proper grammar!

Last edited:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how all the self-proclaimed DJs get angry at the question and then argue about standards. :whistle:

Skip, you've had more sex then all of us combined man. I know you do, cuz we're smart and your not. You just try a couple thousand times without a second thought and we analyze everything and then make philosophical conclusions on it. lol I know.

My real number is 2 and 1/2, 1/2 because I don't remember it.

So you got 60 on me, and probally everybody else on this place. But hey, I just come here to try to find out why I suck. You on the other hand are the most hated poster on a site on how to get laid but get laid the most. lol.

It sucks how retards try to protect they're insecurities though. It's actually extremley depressing. Nerds with meglomania.

There is a tiny tiny bit of truth on this site though, but besides that, the posters on here that call some selves experts wouldn't fvcking be on this site on the first place if they could get laid anytime.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YO SKIP

Tell me more about this Spreedsheet! What made you think of it? I think it is way to late for me to ever start one, but I am intrested in it.

When do you update it?

*I knew a chick that kept a journel..log if you will.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know one other thing me and a friend did? We tried to get a girl from all over the world. (keep in mind this was a while ago, when I was a youngster).

He got more of Europe than I did, but I killed him on asia! lol... ahhh good times.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
You know one other thing me and a friend did? We tried to get a girl from all over the world. (keep in mind this was a while ago, when I was a youngster).

He got more of Europe than I did, but I killed him on asia! lol... ahhh good times.
Man that sounds like a blast! Wish I had money to do that. I'm going to Italy in March for about a week. It's not a lot of time considering I'll be seeing Florence, Rome and Tuscani but I hope to meet some cute italian girls :up:

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see why having " alot of sucess" makes you an expert qualified to give advice. Lets take an sports comparison. Bobby Knight was a so so basketball player at Ohio State during a period of several Ohio state final fours. He mostly sat on the bench and watched as his teammates did great behind the leadership of the ohio state coach at the time. Flash forward.. bobby becomes a legendary coach, despite being a mediocre player. Basically he knows what needs to be done and how to do it, although he can not do it himself. Great players do not necessarily make great coaches. So, in my view I do not care " how many" and " how often" someone has been with a female.. rather I care about the quality of the advice and perspective. Furthermore in my opinon Skip gets the attention on this forum because he asks like the resident multi car pileup .. we kind slow down, bend our necks as we pass by to see what the latest attitude/opinion he is spewing forth... but kinda wish he was not there in the first place cause he just slows down traffic ( just my opinion of course)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who can, DO!
Those who can't, Teach!

Ha ha... Good point! Others that can write books and make hella money. Magic Johnson could did and taught.

Bird Could did and taught.

Bruce Lee Could, DID, and Taught!....

Not sure if all signs point to fact here.?!!! Good topic though...better than How many ****s you filled.

Hey ObieJuan...!!

You are going to have a blast! Don't set anything down out of reach! Lesson ONE.

Lesson Two...Italy has amazing woman from everywhere!!! That buddy In my post met a girl there from POLAND that he said was the hottiest one he has ever had. And if he said that than SHE WAS HOTT. I seen a pic, but it was only her face, but from the face she was sizzling!!

Good Luck, Have Fun, and Stay Safe!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
YO SKIP

Tell me more about this Spreedsheet! What made you think of it? I think it is way to late for me to ever start one, but I am intrested in it.

When do you update it?

*I knew a chick that kept a journel..log if you will.
i was bored at work one day, and i thought "hmm maybe i can recall all the chicsk i been with, and ill write all their names down(or if dont remember name, then descriptions). So it took me about 20 minutes and i had remembered 39 girls........then i kept remembering a few more one by one and the total was 42 at the time. I just made a spreadsheet putting in each of the girl's names, how hot their body is (1-10), how hot their face is (1-10), how hot overall (average of body + face), how many times i fvcked her (if real # isnt known, then i approximated), how i met her (party, vacation, club, online, ect), and how good of an overall **** she was..........ud be surprised, but the best sex i end up having isnt usually with the BEST looking girls - a couple of hb9s werent that great

anyway......

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a manwh0re doesn't validate sh!t man, that's just an easy way to a terminal illness.

I've only been with 3 girls, all of them i was in LTR's with. One girl, i was with her for almost a year, I probably fukked her at least 100 times, total headcase but damn, she was a loud one! No exadgerations, we did it 1-2 times a night on average.

But yea, I dont slut around, I keep sex for LTR's.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
don juan - one who seduces women

sorry djsparky, but being a don juan is about being da MAN and constantly hooking up with women

what YOU described is something else.......of course everyone wants to be ideal and socially better, that is slightly related to women, but this site is on how to GET women, not how to be "socially better"
Skip you're wrong. Most of the advice from the veteran DJ's on this site talk about how you should improve your life first. This is because gaming girls it's alot easier when you've got your sh*t together. I don't know how many post I've seen from people saying "what am I doing wrong?" Then writing a page about how they've been out of work for two years, no car, living in a 2 room aparment with 6 other broke guys, are just getting out of jail and possibly going back, are recovering alcoholicsetc etc. Do you get my point? If you focus on your own thing first then getting girls should be no problem. This is why we encourage many of the rookie members who are honestly trying to improve to do self evaluations first.

Being a DJ is not just about picking up and laying chicks. It's a way of life that sets those who are willing and successful apart from other men.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me sad that some people would believe this jackass skip2mylou hahaaha. Is it not completely obvious that he is full of sh*t?? He's writing what he WISHES was true but will never happen. This is the only way that he can feel like a big man. Please go away like you said you would.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Skip you're wrong. Most of the advice from the veteran DJ's on this site talk about how you should improve your life first. This is because gaming girls it's alot easier when you've got your sh*t together. I don't know how many post I've seen from people saying "what am I doing wrong?" Then writing a page about how they've been out of work for two years, no car, living in a 2 room aparment with 6 other broke guys, are just getting out of jail and possibly going back, are recovering alcoholicsetc etc. Do you get my point? If you focus on your own thing first then getting girls should be no problem. This is why we encourage many of the rookie members who are honestly trying to improve to do self evaluations first.

Being a DJ is not just about picking up and laying chicks. It's a way of life that sets those who are willing and successful apart from other men.
:up:

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's rediculous. The admount of sex you have doesn't mean you are more succsessful with women unless you concider sex to be the only meaning of "Having succsess with women."

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
It makes me sad that some people would believe this jackass skip2mylou hahaaha. Is it not completely obvious that he is full of sh*t?? He's writing what he WISHES was true but will never happen. This is the only way that he can feel like a big man. Please go away like you said you would.

wow ok so we are on an online forum........ok go ahead and prove me wrong u lowlife AFC

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon said:

hey listen, u are correct........the thing is, i still consider doing well in LIFE to be somethin totally differnet from being a "don juan".......the actual don juan is the lady killer, the guy that gets so much hot pvssy that he IS literally "don juan"

improving ur life, thats got to be another term for it, not "don juan"

don juan is stricly related to women

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I Suck Girls!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
hey listen, u are correct........the thing is, i still consider doing well in LIFE to be somethin totally differnet from being a "don juan".......the actual don juan is the lady killer, the guy that gets so much hot pvssy that he IS literally "don juan"

improving ur life, thats got to be another term for it, not "don juan"

don juan is stricly related to women
You're making Don Juan Demarco sound as debase as the Marquis de Sade.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You're making Don Juan Demarco sound as debase as the Marquis de Sade.

How do you think Lord Byron Came up with Don Juan Demarco?!!

Seriously Byron was no DON!!! Just a quick thought.. question.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
How do you think Lord Byron Came up with Don Juan Demarco?!!

Seriously Byron was no DON!!! Just a quick thought.. question.
You can't compare the characters other than the bedded more people than the typical man of their time. The Marquis would poke anything with a hole.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im good at pretty much everything except for the initial ice breaker. I have ****ed 15 girls and im 22 years old and I know this number would be higher if I was better at ice breakers.