sosuave members - DO YOU SUCK WITH GIRLS?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
werent you supposed to be leaving for good skip?

PS. the reason a lot of ppl are avoiding your question is because they don't feel the need to prove themselves to some faceless idiot who lies about the number of girls he has been with. (yes thats you btw) but just for the record, my vital statistics are sixty FOUR, and over FIVE hundred. unlucky.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
l777, go post something useful, uve alraedy made 20+ posts saying im lying, because that makes u feel SO tough and in control on sosuave, and im glad it makes u feel better u british prick, but i think wat u need is to stop being jealous and find some ***** ASSH0LE

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
and find some ***** ASSH0LE
and this guy claims to be straight

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
L777 - u are a PURE definition of a troll who flames - EVERYTHING u ever say is a flame on what someone else had to say, and its never constructive, its always ur own bullshyt on how im fake - its really really loserish of you

ur buddy The Truth was alraedy banned for being such an ******* flamer, and by the way, what ur quoting is me saying " and find some pvssy assh0le" - i was referring to U being an assh0le, i dont see how ur straight remark makes ANY sense u british freak of a person

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ITS TIME TO SEPERATE THE GUYS WHO ARE EXPERIENCED FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE NOT EXPERIENCED (aka losers pretending to be experienced)

please, HONESTLY post ur statistics here
bodyweight: 127-132 (depending on contents of colon)
bench: 750
deadlift: .. what?
squat: 300 (2 inches above parallel baby!)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
seriously what makes ME so fake and such a liar, but U can sit there and say u fvcked 100+ girls and no one says ur a liar??? does BRAGGING make someone a liar???? cuz last time i checked, just cuz i bring up my numbers alot, doesnt make any of it any less true "S1NNER"
He writes legibly and coherently. Therefore he wins from appearances alone. Sorry bud, that's how the world works.

Please tell me you're lieing about your numbers because if that many women are willing to have sex with you that just makes me feel incredibly sad, and I think maybe we should stop all advances in medicine so that evolution can continue since between you and stupid women surviving years beyond what nature intended we're going to breed ourselves into extinction.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
He writes legibly and coherently. Therefore he wins from appearances alone. Sorry bud, that's how the world works.

Please tell me you're lieing about your numbers because if that many women are willing to have sex with you that just makes me feel incredibly sad, and I think maybe we should stop all advances in medicine so that evolution can continue since between you and stupid women surviving years beyond what nature intended we're going to breed ourselves into extinction.
ANOTHER jealous loser??? dude how someone types doesnt say ANYTHIGN about how much sex they have, ur a ****in geek to even think that for a second

really, according toa few recent polls, i think me and s1nner are the ONLY ones who get laid, while 75% of sosuave has kissed 0-1 girls in their life - its all in a poll!!!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking guys here how much they get is like asking women the same question, it's foolish. About the poll, hasn't it occured to you that, yes most here are virgins, and that's why they are here?

I'm not about to try and convince anyone here that have a "high score" sheet on women I've (penetrated). I'd rather say I'm a virgin and let other posters flame at each other.