sosuave members - DO YOU SUCK WITH GIRLS?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
I think this fvcking creepy that you're going out of your way to dig into peoples personal lives.

If you want to go into the numbers game, then bring it. I'd love to work out your success to failure ratio, something you sure as hell wouldn't be proud of. And remember, MySpace counts, since you spent so much time advocating for it. So don't come here saying that numbers make you valid.

Infact, don't come here. I too don't like a man who's word means nothing. You can't live without this site. You tried to leave but you found yourself checking back anonymously, until you just couldn't resist posting once more, and again, again, and again.

If you are a man, you'd do what you said you would do and leave.

Also, in neither of your questions does it reflect the quality of girls, so we can say "what about quality over quantity?". All you've asked is for overall totals. Care to explain how that negates the quality debate?

This doesn't have anything to do with quality. He's admitted that the most of his successes are with girls 18 or younger that he's meet off the internet.

And anyone with any life experience who has read this site and the bible realizes that life is much more than fvcking easy women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Well, if both count.. let me see. ... I think I beat skippy... let me sum up..

+
... 6...

No, skippy beats me.. allthough, If eye contact just consists on ME looking at HER.. then I win by a landslide!

But still, my **** is 13 inches long!
:crackup: :crackup: :up: :crackup: :crackup:

Don't forget that you can count each eye seperately, now if you wear contacts or glasses... Whoa boy!! ;)

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
And anyone with any life experience who has read this site and the bible realizes that life is much more than fvcking easy women.
Can't disagree there at all.

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
25 girls, out of whom:
5-7 were under 5-10times
5 1yr+ girlfriends

Oh, and TOTAL TIMES HAVING SEX, among -ALL- the girls you mean? F-ck, that's probably in the thousands. 1.5-2k? I don't even know.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
But still, my **** is 13 inches long!
according to about 5 other threads this means that you're going to get about 5238 times as many girls as I do.

damned this average girth of mine.

TekPh0bia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost wonder if # of successful dates (more than 1 date with the same girl) would be more accurate. Too many people have drunken sex which involves little skill other than looking hot through beer goggles. See, it takes a bit more skill to get a second date with a girl than just banging her cause she's a slvt....ya know?

mra1200

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
63 total girls (yea u all knew that cuz i said it alot)
estimating about 400 times ive had sex

everyone, SHARE
BAFC here, and I've been with 1/9th as many women (seven as of this writing) but have had sex almost as many times (i can't pick up a woman to save my life, but when I do I tend to find ones with voracious sexual appetites that like to go 2 or 3x a day).

I don't think this thread really proves much.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
according to about 5 other threads this means that you're going to get about 5238 times as many girls as I do...
Hey, hey, hey... Don't forget, statistically you must be Black; ergo pvssy falls from the sky onto your lap!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Hey, hey, hey... Don't forget, statistically you must be Black; ergo pvssy falls from the sky onto your lap!

This is true. Unfortunately I'm just a white guy with an average wang and average looks. Hell Im lucky that I'm not a 27 yr old virgin that cries at the site of girls who I cant input into my spreadsheet.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
So don't come here saying that numbers make you valid.... Care to explain how that negates the quality debate?
I've made a profession out of knowing when people are lying, and in my professional opinion, Skip has not said two true words since he's been here. And he didn't post this to try to ellicit a quality debate, he only posed a question in a transparent reach to try to brag about his made up numbers hoping, nearly begging for someone to fall for his crap and give him some sort of respect. Little does he realize that every attempt he makes to try to get people to believe that he's a player, the more he makes it blatantly obvious that he's nothing of the sort.

Skip, please, leave. It was so much nicer here on SS without your bi-weekly cry for attention.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get laid all the time. Some of it I can't remember regretfully because of my lifestyle. Anyway having sex with lots of girls, though fun and exciting, does not make you any more of a man. Somedays I feel really sad for myself and how badly I treat some of these girls. I've met girls at night clubs, gone back to their hotel rooms, had sex with them, then while they were in the rest room QUICKLY gotten my stuff together in perfect silence in pitch black rooms, and "escaped" without even saying good bye or even leaving a note. I've done the same thing at girls houses, and taken erratic routes back to my house with girls so in the small chance that they might want to stalk me or something after I kick them out in the morning.

Though I'm not saying I'm ALWAYS upset about what I do here in sin city, because honestly some of these girls have it coming to them and others are complete b*tches and I feel like I've equalized things a bit by giving them a taste of their own medicine. Some of them were very nice girls and don't deserve to have that kind of thing happen to them. Ah well most of the sorrows I can drown in whiskey and vodka but i can only elude my past for so long.

How much of that makes me a good man? Honestly none. What makes you good with women is not bedding them but living with them in the world and interacting with them on a daily basis with control and prestige.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
I've made a profession out of knowing when people are lying, and in my professional opinion, Skip has not said two true words since he's been here. And he didn't post this to try to ellicit a quality debate, he only posed a question in a transparent reach to try to brag about his made up numbers hoping, nearly begging for someone to fall for his crap and give him some sort of respect. Little does he realize that every attempt he makes to try to get people to believe that he's a player, the more he makes it blatantly obvious that he's nothing of the sort.

Skip, please, leave. It was so much nicer here on SS without your bi-weekly cry for attention.
sorry but my personal opinion is if ur profession is catching people lying, then u should get fired.........u sound like a RETARD right now, all the girls ive ****ed, they KNOW ive ****ed them, u cant sit on an internet forum simply assuming that im lying u idiot

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ive noticed too many people have avoided my 2 questions in favor of just flaming on me some more, which only proves most of you are LOSERS who never get girls - u cant even answer a simple question, u can only sit here and be jealous and try to make urself feel better online by telling me im lying, and those guys, you guys are PATHETIC!

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTIONS, DONT B TALKIN SHYT TO ME, thiS THREAD ISNT EVEN ABOUT ME, ITS ABOUT ALL OF U!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ive noticed too many people have avoided my 2 questions in favor of just flaming on me some more, which only proves most of you are LOSERS who never get girls
Where is the direct relation between those 2 matters? How does that prove what you are saying?

You seem to be very adept at avoiding questions as well.

Glass houses buddy.

Sosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are able to keep track you are not succesfull. Also what difference does this make to you and how will you benefit?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Where is the direct relation between those 2 matters? How does that prove what you are saying?

You seem to be very adept at avoiding questions as well.

Glass houses buddy.

my PROOF is the fact that u dumb peices of shyt cant just sit there from ur pathetic little computers and call me fake with ZERO evidence

ur IDIOTS if u sit there and call me fake

stop being a ****in AFC who never gets laid and take what i say seriously! i dont lie about things like this, i have ZERO reason to lie

anyone who assumes im lying is a complete and total peice of shyt whos jealous and has no idea on how to actually fvck girls

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
all the girls ive ****ed, they KNOW ive ****ed them,
Well, that's reassuring... :rolleyes:

skip2mylou781 said:
u cant sit on an internet forum simply assuming that im lying u idiot
Oh, but I can. Free country and all. And I'm not assuming, I know you're full of it, and though I know you'll never admit it here, you know it too. I'm not asking you to admit everything that you've BSed about, I know you've got way too much of an inflated self-image to do that, I'm simply hoping that you can get the fcuk out of here and let the people who need help and are willing to learn get said help from people who are qualified and willing to give it. Since you are in neither category (you're obviously unwilling to learn and even more obviously unable to help), you don't belong here and this place would be better off without you.

You have an addictive personality, that's why you can't leave this site, and you have yet to find yourself and be comfortable with who YOU are, so you overcompensate with this ridiculous "player" persona, in hopes to get the validation that you feel you need to view your true self in a better light. It's not going to happen, you need real life therapy, not a few random Joes from a website giving you undeserved accolades. And I don't really care what you're going through in your life that is causing this situation for you, all I care about is the fact that people come here looking for applicable solutions to real life problems, and you are in no position to be trying to aid them in any way.

Seriously, I don't know what you think you're doing, but the entirety of your "advice" on this site has essentially been "look pretty" and "use MySpace to find easy girls". And seriously, how many threads have you made for each of those two topics? Five? Ten? More? How many damned threads does one forum need from you dealing with telling people to use MySpace all of the time? And how many threads was it, what FOUR threads that you started in the space of three days dealing solely with you thinking that a guys looks are the only important factor? Ok, we get it, that's what you think, we DON'T need four threads in less than a week saying the exact same thing! Do you really believe that helps anyone? Honestly, it doesn't. Now, you can live your life by whatever creedo you feel works, but your presence here is damaging to people who come here for REAL help, and the noobs can't tell the difference between your BS cries for attention and the real advice that will help them make progress with which ever part of their life that drew them to this site to begin with. And it is because of that damage that you are doing to the people who don't know any better that I will continue to point out the ridiculousness of what you try to pass off to people.

And to answer your question (since you seem to be incredibly butt-hurt that people are laughing at your insane theory that the number of times you've had sex has anything to do with your abilities with girls), I lost count of the girls I've done. I was somewhere in the upper 80s three years ago, but when I moved here to Vegas I became a huge man-slvt, and trying to keep track was more trouble than it was worth. I would guesstimate that the number has at least doubled since I stopped counting, but I am not going to make up some specific number like you are just to try to sound cool. And I only touch HB8s and above, I don't have the time to waste on girls that aren't what I want. I'm good, so I can be choosy. You should try it. It's a lot better than spamming random chicks and hoping you get a bite.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
when I moved here to Vegas I became a huge man-slvt, and trying to keep track was more trouble than it was worth. I would guesstimate that the number has at least doubled since I stopped counting, but I am not going to make up some specific number like you are just to try to sound cool. And I only touch HB8s and above, I don't have the time to waste on girls that aren't what I want. I'm good, so I can be choosy. You should try it. It's a lot better than spamming random chicks and hoping you get a bite.
Yep that pretty much the story for anyone with anygame who spends more then a year in vegas. But it doesn't really "prove" any points or anwser any questions you have about being a dj/player Skip. You need to do some soul searching about what it is YOU want to get out of gaming and not worry so much about comparisons or ratings.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
my PROOF is the fact that u dumb peices of shyt cant just sit there from ur pathetic little computers and call me fake with ZERO evidence

ur IDIOTS if u sit there and call me fake

stop being a ****in AFC who never gets laid and take what i say seriously! i dont lie about things like this, i have ZERO reason to lie

anyone who assumes im lying is a complete and total peice of shyt whos jealous and has no idea on how to actually fvck girls
Either your ignorant, blind, or both. Read my posts. Answer my questions. And don't talk like an illiterate child. Learn how to hold a conversation without spazzing out with insults and spurts of caps lock.

You're really getting worked up over this aren't you? I underestimated the importance of this site to you.

I suggest you take a good, long, relaxed read of S1NN3R's post. You might be enlightened.