Something I have noticed

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJMaC23
Normal, IL...how close is that to a major city like Chicago? Cuz you sound like some kid from the damn boonies...
Haha....nope, not quite. Normal, IL is a town of about 45,000 people. It's right next door to Bloomington, IL which has about 55,000 people. It's one town for practical purposes, and we often call it the Twin Cities. It's a fairly conservative town, and it would take me about three hours to drive to Chicago (it's about 130 miles away).

The fact it's a conservative town might have something to do with it. I'm not a conservative, though I do have some conservative values (like how I regard hip-hop). As you may have already guessed, I'm a white man. Here, I can go through a typical day and not see a single black person all day (not that I try to make that so, that's just how it is). Most people I talk to who are white, with the exception of white trash (which I rarely talk to anyway), seem to not like hip-hop here. My parents don't like it, and that's probably where I learned that particular opinion from. Now don't get me wrong...I'm sure there's plenty of people who are white, and not white trash, and do like hip-hop, but I just haven't seen too many. Man...I hate having to be so politcally correct.

Originally posted by DJMaC23
I live in the DC/MD/VA area, full of all kinds of different ethnicities and PLENTY of black people...I know black nerdy folk who couldn't pick up a chick if their life depended on it, I know black guys who are crazy pimps, I know black guys who are just like your average white/azn/whatever guy, schmuck black guys, etc...

You can't really generalize like the above quote. There are plenty of other ethnicities in hiphop...when Hiphop was first born in the South Bronx it was BOTH latinos and blacks bboyin, rhymin and spinnin...now there are quite a few whites in hiphop (Alchemist, very popular hiphop producer, white boy from Beverly Hills, CA)....anyways

Maybe the black guys you have bumped into or whatever just happen to have a certain confident flair to em..and they just dont give a eff...

I love ignorant hiphop bashers, clowns who only go by that Nelly Ja Rule and Chingy CRAP they play on the mainstream radio...yet will pack up in the Chevy pickup trucks and round up the dogs if I were to say anything about "She thinks my Tractor's sexy"..elements of TRUE hiphop are in many different forms of music today, it's funny...anywho, I'm no teacher so I'm done with this lesson.

I'm Latino originally from NYC by the way, if anyone really cares.
It's true that I've only met one black nerd, but then again there aren't too many around here. And without wanting to be racist, it seems that the great majority of them live in the "bad" part of town, where most people in this town refuse to go.

It has seemed that the black men I have bumped into seem to be really confident. One friend of mine, who's half-black, is DJing two chicks (who are pretty) right now, and I don't think he's ever gone to this site. One of them I think is a bad fit (24 y/o w/ 8 y/o son, and boss at one of his jobs), but the other isn't too bad.

They play that sh|t on mainstream radio? I wouldn't know...normally all I listen to is music made before 1990 (rock, pop of that time, and so on), which the only recent stuff that I'm likely to enjoy is techno/club music. I want to find a rap song that I don't hate, but I haven't found it.

About hip-hop being born in the South Bronx: I wish I didn't know that. Given that's a very bad area (I hear the police are afraid to go in alone), that doesn't exactly help improve my views regarding hip-hop.

Now hip-hop's OK, provided that no ones tries to make me like it. If I'm at a party I can tolerate it, and I won't b|tch about it (like try to tell them to turn it off, etc.), but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Each to his own...it's just that I don't like where it came from (just bad areas, nothing to do with black people), and what it glamourizes (gangs, bad areas, explicit sex, etc.). Nothing wrong with sex, mind you, but hearing about explicit sex gets very tiring VERY fast.

While I may not like hip-hop, if there's ever a law proposed to ban it, I'll be one of the first people to fight it.

Ben

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to disagree with you, but;

they have sometimes a slicker tongue and are more "aggresive" in their approaches.

They have an urge to prove themself more then white men.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read all of your replies very closely, and one thing I have noticed........

Almost every one of you, with the exception of jprjrjr, felt they had to tell us the black men's strong points and the shortcomings of white men.......

Not ONCE did ANYONE talk about the strenghts of white men versus the weaknesses of black men.

Abbott is a fine example of how afraid whites have become of "offending" blacks. Notice that he kept saying, "Not to sound racist", etc. Whereas racist morons like CBear just come right out and like to make the white men here believe that he and his "brothas" can have his pick of white women, fukk them, and send them back to their white bfs or husbands.

I have not YET met a black woman that APPROVES of a black man dating a white woman.

Cbear, you are a black RACIST, and good example of why white men do not like the attitudes and beliefs of black men today. All you talk about is how the black man is superior to the white man, and then when challenged, you BACK DOWN.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he he, ohhh I don't like where this is going.:)

it's true tho. a whit guy can't even say the word "BLACK" with out being loked at like a racist. We are not talking about racisam here we are talking about STERIOTYPING. Even me, a white guy, gets treated differently here in America just because im from Europe. And steriotypes are somewhat true, no metter haw much people like to deny it.

Even the steriotypes of my own nationality; when i look at the people closely, and observe, I see it. They like to argue, beat each other, drink.......

For the record, one of the best guys I've worked with was black. He had a bigger house then most white men. I never really understood racisam untill i heard another coworker call him a Ni*er. This guy was a reall MAN. he had two well raised sons (whit who i used to heng out), nice wife, and good honest life.
(but then again some ppl might call him a sell out)

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RAP needs to die so ppl will stop trying to be hardcore or acting ghetto :down:

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut the **** up tom and K B. Yall both are two ignorant fools postin here. As for rap music, yes alot of it today is garbage but rap does not cause people to be hardcore/ghetto. People themselves make the free choice on whether they want to be hardcore/ghetto, rap does not cause it. Me and my friends listen to rap yet none of us have killed anyone, act hardcore, etc. Heck, we are all either in college or are doing something with our lives. Also tom, you are on stuck up fool who has always had everything handed to him. Just because someone is from the ghetto does not make them a bad person. There are many people from the ghetto who are wonderful, kind, warm-hearted, and fun to be around. At the same time, there are many rich/upper class people that curse, drink, do drugs(weed, cocaine, even crack, meth, ecstacy, etc), are rude, and have no respect for other people. Tom, u are one lost soul. As for you K B, CBear was not being racist in any one of his posts, he was just speaking the truth, homie. K B, white males benefit strongly from white privledge. A white man can **** up during his teenage/college years by partying, drinking, doing all sorts of drugs, and being disrespectful toward others yet still will be able to get a good job in life/succeed because he benefits from white priviledge. As for black, latino and asian(espeically black) men, they have no room for error. If they do the same things in life as a young white male, they end up being thrown in jail. Most white folks feel the same as you,which is why racism is still a problem in this country.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats LADawg (cute name).......you have out-stupid ALL of them!

You are the biggest racist on here YET.

I want everyone to read this...especially the white people here. You see how UPSET a black man gets when he is called a racist? The "brothas" all jump in on the action and start with the cursing and violence.

"KB, white males benefit strongly from white privelge."
Is that what is upsetting you so? From CBear's post, you and 97% of the "brothas" out there want us white people to believe that a black man has his pick of white women, so what are you WHINNING about?

"Black men have no room for error."
Where were you when they set OJ Simpson free? It appears to me that from your post, rap stars get into gangs and shoot people and deal drugs and can STILL get a record deal.

A black man may be given the cold shoulder every now and again from a white person, but SO WHAT? Let a white man walk through the ghetto, and see what happens. He will be KILLED for no other reason than for being WHITE.

Most BLACK folks feel the same as YOU LADawg, which is why racism is still a problem in this country.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off K B, I am not even black. I am Indian, as in the fact both my parents are from India. Im US born and raised homie, so im speaking from my experiences as another person of color. Like I said before, I have dated exclusively black women and have friends and acquantiences that are of all races so I can clearly see how white people get the extra breaks and benefit from white privledge compared to black people. As for OJ Simpson, I thought he probably did it, but the prosecution and LAPD ****ed up the case badly which is why I agree with the jurys decision. If they didn't bring Mark Furhman on the stand, chances are good that OJ would be in prison right now. You cant blame the jury for acquitting OJ, blame the prosection for ****ing things up. As for non black people walkin through the ghetto and getting killed just because of their race, let me tell you somethn homie. I am Indian and living in L.A., ive been to South Central, Inglewood, and Crenshaw both during the day and night and so far, everyone over there has been really friendly, warm-hearted, and not one ounce of hatred has been shown by any of the people there so far. Heck, I went out on a date with this woman from South Central and we were hangin round the area during the whole day and night. Nobody was trippin because we were just mindin our own business, and not tryin 2 start any trouble.
As for you homie, you may be killed for walkin thru the hood, not cause your not black, but because you are stuck up, ignorant, arrogant, and have a bad attitude.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm white.

Let me relate a few stories to you.

I have a good friend who is black.

Me and my friends went away for the weekend to the beach, north of LA - out towards the boonies.

Friday night when we arrived we figured we'd go out to the local bar. Grab a few drinks.

We walk in at there are only white guys in the place. We could cut the tension with a knife. People were eyeballing my black friend. Looking at us. it was obvious. and it was uncomfortable. One guy walked straight over to my black buddy, asking him what's up. - why was he in town - what was he doing "THERE" (here) - then asking him how he liked the music (there was a live band in the next room - playing oldies)- whether he wanted to request anything.. that kind of crap.

The Saturday night - me and another white friend went to another bar early - we were going to hook up with a few other friends later that night who were coming into town. We sat at the bar and ordered a drink. 5 mins later a bunch a mexican guys came in. Older guys. late 30's and 40's. I think they were farm workers who come up to pick fruits and veggies when the seasonal work is around. They sat at the bar with my buddy and eye. They took up as much space as they could - overflowing their drinks into our area. The one sitting right nezt to me, turned to face me - and sat all the time on his stool facing me - not the bar, about 5 feet away. All the time they were eye balling us. You can tell some things - and I know these guy's were just waiting for us to say something or do something.

Anyway - the point is - there are rascists everywhere - of all color and all nationalities.

I don;'t believe minorities here have it as good as white people. The is their burden to bear. I think, if it were the other way around - ie. white were the minority - it would be the same. If you've ever been tyo Mexico as a white guy you know what I mean.

There are also other devides in the US. Money is a seperator. If you have money you can get away with much - black, white, asian - whatever.

Weight is a devide. Fat people get stereotyped.

Height is the same. It's a fact, tall men on average make more money than shorter men.

and so on.

We can argue back and forth - but human nature is human nature. it will not change - racism, greed, whatever.

Further, we are here to educate, help and improve - not matter the nationality or race. So let's get back to doing that.

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post here often anymore because i got sick of reading threads about how guys are so insecure and how they hate life. But i felt i had to comment on this one. I am a black man and I know for a fact that there are plenty of black symps out there who couldn't get laid in a morgue. If there is a difference between black males and other males, its that from what i've obvserved, black males tend to doubt themselves a lot less. I guarantee you you will never see some of the posts on this board with a site that was predominatly black. That kinda stuff would get you clowned BIG TIME. KB, you sound like an ignorant no ***** gettin simp. You actually have the audacity to say that racism is prevalent today because of black people. Are you freakin kidding me. We have a **** head vice president who didn't even think MLK deserved a holiday and 51% of the people in the country voted for his dumb azz. This was an interesting thread until you had to *****ify it by gettin racial. Oh yea, and as to your theory about rap music, white kids buy that stuff all the time too so you have no point.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K B
Abbott is a fine example of how afraid whites have become of "offending" blacks. Notice that he kept saying, "Not to sound racist", etc. Whereas racist morons like CBear just come right out and like to make the white men here believe that he and his "brothas" can have his pick of white women, fukk them, and send them back to their white bfs or husbands.
I know how it is...about white people not being able to say certain things. The only reason why I said that is because honestly, I don't want to be banned from this board. If someone here is offended by what I said, I don't give a sh|t. But I still need to soft-pedal the issue because of the moderators, and thus I need to remain politically correct. Now if only they can give me permission to speak freely on their boards...

If it's a job, you can't say those things without the fear of being fired.

I mean...somehow Affirmative Action is now popular, people decided to enact it for crying out loud!! Why? Because white people are now afraid of offending minority (especially black) people. Why else would they elect a law that discriminates against themselves? It's true that blacks generally have less money, have worse jobs, and are more likely to be on welfare. But who's fault is it? Not ours (white people). It's theirs and that's only because whoever's poorer and less well-off is lazier than those who are better off (generally). Yes, there are white racists. But there are black racists too, and Chinese racists, and Hispanic racists.

Of course, in public...I've got brass balls. Once one kid I was talking to said that he was going to give a presentation on why race doesn't matter. I told him that it does, and I wasn't the least apologetic.

It even seems the term "white boy" is now popular. It's offensive because it implies that white men are "less" than minority men. You never hear anyone saying "black boy," do you? The white men don't seem to fight back because they're afraid. Next time someone calls me a "white boy," I'm calling them a n|gger, spic, whatever fits. They won't like it, but I don't like "white boy."

Ben

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a job, you can't say those things without the fear of being fired.
Sounds like absolute freedom of speech or freedom of expression doesn't truly exist in this world.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You know, I said I wasn't going to post on this topic again, but here I go. I knew this was going to turn into a race match, that's why I asked the moderators to close it earlier. Now it's not about DJ skills, but completely about race.

I agree with my fellow white posters, that this politically correct shyt is getting out of hand. My problem with this thread was the implications, and outright myths being perpetuated about racial stereotypes. It's a FACT that most white women don't date black men. Some white women date ONLY black men, but they're clearly the minority. If you were to listen to guys like CB, you'd think every white woman was secretly craving black dyck, IT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

I never understood where this "black men are harder" shyt ever got started. I've never been intimidated by anyone because of their race. When I boxed, I fought harder against black guys to show them that their skin color didn't make them some bad ass.

I also resent the bullshyt being spewed by LaDawg. He seems to think all white people are somehow born with a silver spoon in our mouths, and we have a cake walk through life. BULLSHYT. It's tough all over these days. White men are the only demographic in the U.S. who are offered no special protection against discrimination...So shut the fvck up about how easy we have it. There are poor whites, black, hispanics.....

I also wanted to mention something about how races treat eachother on their home turf. I had a niece who went to a primarily black middle school. She was harassed, beaten, and terrorized on a daily basis. Her parents eventually had to move her to home schooling to save her life. When I was in highschool in Michigan, we had a black student who transferred to our school from Detroit. He was completely accepted by his classmates. Some white guys even hung out with him specifically because he was black...and they wanted to show how cool, and unracist they were....

I'm not saying all white people are good, and all black are bad...we're all in this world together.....We should all take care of eachother...BUT I WILL NEVER LET SOMEONE'S SKIN COLOR INTIMIDATE ME......

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
LADawg49: As for OJ Simpson, I thought he probably did it, but the prosecution and LAPD ****ed up the case badly which is why I agree with the jurys decision. If they didn't bring Mark Furhman on the stand, chances are good that OJ would be in prison right now. You cant blame the jury for acquitting OJ, blame the prosection for ****ing things up

LOL, shut the fvck up you idiot racist. They could have shown those jurors a video of OJ killing those two people and they wouldn have aquitted him.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
LADawg49: As for OJ Simpson, I thought he probably did it, but the prosecution and LAPD ****ed up the case badly which is why I agree with the jurys decision. If they didn't bring Mark Furhman on the stand, chances are good that OJ would be in prison right now. You cant blame the jury for acquitting OJ, blame the prosection for ****ing things up

LOL, shut the fvck up you idiot racist. They could have shown those jurors a video of OJ killing those two people and they would have aquitted him.

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im black have pulled fine white girls b4. No big deal really. Most of my potnas are just looking to smash whitebroads not marry them. Me i dont give a **** what color you are.

I do agree though i dont think its possible to pull ANY white chick. Some just wont feel you. My friend(a girl) went to a white frat party with a couple of her black friends showed up and were stared at and told by a dude "We dont party with your kind".

Its all about game really. If u have game u can pull any girl regardless of color she is or you are. Racism will always be around. Go into a multicultural middle school's lunchroom. All the blacks over here. Asians over there. Whites over there.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bossdog
Go into a multicultural middle school's lunchroom. All the blacks over here. Asians over there. Whites over there.
I don't think that's because of racism. It's the same reason why we have china town, mexican town, greek town, Italian town... with in the city. People just feel more comfortable with their own people, eather because of the language or the SAME VALUES.

That old ACTOR thats going around US and speaking on the problems blacks have makes a some sence....(I heard him speak once).

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you people really amaze me. I just have a question for people like KB and jpjr or whatever your name is. In this country, does racism not exist and are people of color the most disadvantaged by it? I went to UNC and am 5'7 and I get asked did I play sports all they time; the next time somebody asks me that i'm gonna get mad. Do you really think that the desparities in this country between blacks and whites have absolutely nothing to do with the history of racism and discrimination of this country? I'm not even gonna get into name calling but for those of you who are interested in the truth check this website out http://www.drugpolicy.org/communities/race/historyofpro/. I was shocked but not surprised when I saw this. If you were black how would you feel about this? People like jpjr have their frustrations born out of fear and looking back at the history of this country, its easy to see the consequeces of that. This is not a race forum but sometimes there are things more important than "dj'ing."

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's unfortunate that everybody keeps blaming each other, and won't see their comunity's contribution to the problem. Whites & Blacks. Untill we do, nottin will change.:(

LostDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I have skipped most of this thread simply because it was degenerating into a b!tch fest. I shall from a black male point of view answer the originally posted question.

Do most black males have a tendency to be better with getting women. It is varying question.

Normally, yes. The reason isn't as much a product of biology as it is of socialization. When you go through a life where being afraid isn't really an option. You tend to care a lot less about what a female thinks of you. Which gives you confidence, which is a turn-on to all females.

In the socialization of the average black male, we are usually raised in an Inner-city, which dictates violence, drugs, and a fast pace life, being around you.

With these things being part of what you live and deal with, it becomes normal to take anything bad, or out of the normal as being, just another product of your situation.

So becuase of that, yes, you are right, a good percentage of black males won't actually care what a female will say. And, since black males are naturally associated with hip-hop, basketball, etc... We do have a leg-up on other races.

Now with all that said, being a p*ssy is an individuals choice. If you are going to be a girl and not step up to females, that is a product of you.