Something I have noticed

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
TheInfamous, u pretty much summed up what i was gonna say. The reason it seems that some blk men do well with white women is like I said, they don't put them on a pedestal, hence the DJ qualities come into play. However ive noticed from friends that when it comes to dating/approaching black women, some of them tend to come across as AFCs/symps(proclaiming love for their woman, showering her with gifts, takin her on shoppin sprees, etc) at times, maybe because they are putting them on a pedestal or afraid of rejection or something.
It's not that I'm upset. it's just that what they're saying is bullshyt. Sure some white women do like black men, but on average, not very many do, and the ones that do, are not of high quality usually. I get irritated, when some black guys come on here acting like they can get any white women they want..IT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE. I guess where I live it might be different, but that's the way it is. As far as LADAWG's comment about how it "seems" black men do better with white women, it only seems that way because people like you perpetuate the myth, a long with most of the media. Again. I pull my fair share of women from every race..but if you're going to talk the talk, you should be able to walk the walk. I CHALLENGE SOME OF THESE BLACK GUYS WHO SAY THEY GET ALL THIS WHITE TAIL TO PUT PICS UP OF YOU AND THESE WOMEN FOR US TO VIEW..BOTH OF YOU IN THE SAME PIC..AND MORE THAN ONE PIC.. anyone can talk ****..lets see you back it up....other than that...lets get over this racial bullshyt and all get a long.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it matter?
honestly?
does it matter that much if an overweight white woman fell for a underweight black man ?
eff no

love is blind period.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say it seems most blk men do better with white women. It depends on the individual. Some men are good at pullin certain group women while some are good at pulling another group of women so on and so forth. Jpr, rather than being irritated by who blk men date, why don't u step up your game rather than worry bout whose dating who? I personally don't care who dates who. I got too many other things in life to worry about as it is.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say it seems most blk men do better with white women. It depends on the individual. Some men are good at pullin certain group women while some are good at pulling another group of women so on and so forth. Jpr, rather than being irritated by who blk men date, why don't u step up your game rather than worry bout whose dating who? I personally don't care who dates who. I got too many other things in life to worry about as it is.
Who said my game needed to be stepped up, or that I care who dates black men? What I said was I don't like people like you perpetuating bullshyt myths about racial stereotypes.

But enough of this crap.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree with this statment:

-less condescending. Black men seem to treat white women like goddessess. White men, who have luck with woman, usually don't.

Why?

My best friend is a major player, and he happens to be a black male. He treats his white women like sh*t. He is rude and obnoxious to them.

This also applies to many of the other black males that I have been exposed to. They do not put the women no matter what race she is on a pedistal. They habitually talk down to them also.

But I'm reffering to players not ordinary dating guys.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Who said my game needed to be stepped up, or that I care who dates black men? What I said was I don't like people like you perpetuating bullshyt myths about racial stereotypes.

But enough of this crap.
You seem to have some deep and barely hidden racial issues.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i wasn't tryin 2 perputrate any myths or anythin. I was just tellin from my experiences with friends/acquitances. You may have different experiences, and I understand.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
You seem to have some deep and barely hidden racial issues.
I have hidden racial issues because I don't let people get away with spewing bullshyt? I guess you can't say anything about another race without some joke like you calling them racist.

I think it's racist to imply that certain races are somehow better than others, and that's what was being said here.

I'll stand by what I said....I'm not poilitically correct..

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Not that this matters, but did anyone else notice that NOBODY called the black gentlemen racist for saying what they said, but when a white guy contradicts what's being said...out shoots the race card.

I'm totally not racist, but i'll speak my mind every fvcking time if I think I'm right...Most black people I know agree with me...and they hate little bastards like you who try to divide people based on race...All along I said...WE'RE ALL THE HUMAN RACE.....

jpr out.....

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jpr, its not because you are not blk that u are bein criticized, its because you have shown how ignorant u are, plain and simple.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Jpr, its not because you are not blk that u are bein criticized, its because you have shown how ignorant u are, plain and simple. [/QUOTE

I'm ignorant? I'm not some A-hole living in a dream world where I think all white women want my johnson because I'm black. It's standard protocol for guys like you to call others ignorant, when they call you out on you BS.

Where the fvck are these pics of all your white ho's?

The only thing ignorant about what I'm doing, is arguing with some semi-retarded poster.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, the only people being critical, are you and your little toady.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daaaamn homay, alot of anger in this thread, lol...People need to relax, its gonna be alright...

THIS TOPIC IS PURE KEYBOARD JOCKEYING BECAUSE REGARDLESS OF WHO'S RIGHT, IT SHOULDN'T CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR!!!
Who said it should change your behavior? I was just stating some observations, thats all...

I agree with delta. Infamous may have a point about certain types of white chicks but why would anyone, regardless of race, wanna mess with chicks that are obviously of low quaility (and I'm talking about intelligence and self-worth, none of which are measured by physical hotness).
Lol @ this guy saying black guys can only get trash white women...You should do stand up comedy, you would make millions, lol...But anyways, if you get your money up and all that you can easily get better girls, but I guess cause were black, black men can only get trash right? Lol, you could be the next Richard Pryor...

when it comes to dating/approaching black women, some of them tend to come across as AFCs/symps(proclaiming love for their woman, showering her with gifts, takin her on shoppin sprees, etc) at times, maybe because they are putting them on a pedestal or afraid of rejection or something.
Actually one of my friends is like this...He dogs out white girls and all that, but the moment he meets a black girl, he goes soft...Prolly cause hes from Harlem and hes happy to even see a black girl around here...Well me and some others set him straight, he should be fine now...

It's not that I'm upset. it's just that what they're saying is bullshyt. Sure some white women do like black men, but on average, not very many do, and the ones that do, are not of high quality usually. I get irritated, when some black guys come on here acting like they can get any white women they want..IT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE. I guess where I live it might be different, but that's the way it is. As far as LADAWG's comment about how it "seems" black men do better with white women, it only seems that way because people like you perpetuate the myth, a long with most of the media. Again. I pull my fair share of women from every race..but if you're going to talk the talk, you should be able to walk the walk. I CHALLENGE SOME OF THESE BLACK GUYS WHO SAY THEY GET ALL THIS WHITE TAIL TO PUT PICS UP OF YOU AND THESE WOMEN FOR US TO VIEW..BOTH OF YOU IN THE SAME PIC..AND MORE THAN ONE PIC.. anyone can talk ****..lets see you back it up....other than that...lets get over this racial bullshyt and all get a long.
Noone ever said that a black dude could get any white woman...Thats why its better to read stuff with a clear head so youll remember what you read, you really gotta relax...Lol @ the challenge to put up pics...You might as well ask everyone on this site to do the same cause anyone could be lying about anything, lol...

Not that this matters, but did anyone else notice that NOBODY called the black gentlemen racist for saying what they said, but when a white guy contradicts what's being said...out shoots the race card.

I'm ignorant? I'm not some A-hole living in a dream world where I think all white women want my johnson because I'm black. It's standard protocol for guys like you to call others ignorant, when they call you out on you BS.
How am I being ignorant when Im just telling you how it goes around here? Who said I live in a dream world? Who said black guys can get any white girl cause their black? Not me, but I think you did though...It doesnt go like this around where you live, but its like that up here...I see it cause Im a black male, and I have friends who are black males and we have similar experiences...Sh1t, I cant even get mad at some of yall or the comments cause you prolly didnt know, well now you know...

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abbott
It could have something to do with this rap and hip-hop crap, and how it glorifies "da 'hood." And also let's consider the fact that it seems, at least to me, that all hip-hop "artists" are black men, expect for Eminem (there may be others...I don't like rap so I don't try to know).

So...since this rap stuff glorifies being bad, most of the singers are black, and women usually prefer "bad boys," it follows that just by being black, you're automatically associated with that.

It's popular culture working in their favor.

I'm white, so I'm not being biased (as what I've said does not favor me). I'm simply stating how things seem to me right now.

How many black nerds have you met? I've only met one, and that was long time ago.

Ben
Normal, IL...how close is that to a major city like Chicago? Cuz you sound like some kid from the damn boonies...

I live in the DC/MD/VA area, full of all kinds of different ethnicities and PLENTY of black people...I know black nerdy folk who couldn't pick up a chick if their life depended on it, I know black guys who are crazy pimps, I know black guys who are just like your average white/azn/whatever guy, schmuck black guys, etc...

You can't really generalize like the above quote. There are plenty of other ethnicities in hiphop...when Hiphop was first born in the South Bronx it was BOTH latinos and blacks bboyin, rhymin and spinnin...now there are quite a few whites in hiphop (Alchemist, very popular hiphop producer, white boy from Beverly Hills, CA)....anyways

Maybe the black guys you have bumped into or whatever just happen to have a certain confident flair to em..and they just dont give a eff...

I love ignorant hiphop bashers, clowns who only go by that Nelly Ja Rule and Chingy CRAP they play on the mainstream radio...yet will pack up in the Chevy pickup trucks and round up the dogs if I were to say anything about "She thinks my Tractor's sexy"..elements of TRUE hiphop are in many different forms of music today, it's funny...anywho, I'm no teacher so I'm done with this lesson.

I'm Latino originally from NYC by the way, if anyone really cares.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes, dude JpJrwhateverthehellyourscreenname is, you almost made my spit out my apple juice when I read that crap you wrote about black guys only getting white trash hoes....hahahahaha

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sh1t, lol...How did I miss this?

many black guys have an unhealthy preoccupation with white chicks that has more to do with social conditioning than anything
Lol @ this guy...This guy said unhealty preoccupation...He thinks hes slick, throwing in little jabs and sh1t...Lol...I dont know what kind of black dudes yall hang around...I wish I could meet em though, it would be interesting, lol...This thread is straight up comedy with all these remarks...

She thinks my Tractor's sexy
I heard that song last night at a pool hall...

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJMaC23
Oh yes, dude JpJrwhateverthehellyourscreenname is, you almost made my spit out my apple juice when I read that crap you wrote about black guys only getting white trash hoes....hahahahaha
Truth hurts I guess....Let's see your white women..post some picks....otherwise you're just all talk

I can say I'm dating Jessica Alba..don't make it so..

You know you're getting to the fvcks when they respond like that....LOL

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I also wanted to mention, plenty of decent black guys date women of all races...just not wanna be punk azzes like these.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
From what Ive seen in my life and my own experience, most black dudes dont date/marry white girls, we just fukk em and thats it...Then the white chicks go back to their white boyfriends/husbands...Thats why ythe interracial marriage stats are so low, prolly cause most dudes I know arnt trying to wife any white chicks and the girls are too shook to get into a relationship..
This is my last post on this thread, because it's starting to detract from this forum..but I had to show you this...

Now according to TheInfamousCBear, we are to infer that 97 percent of white females are fvcking black men, and then when the black men get tired of them, they send them back on over to us white boys. AND THEY SAID I'M A COMEDIAN?????? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

....The sad part is, that these idiots actually believe their own bullshyt, even though none of it has ever happened to them...No more posts from me on this thread...I just had to show that fvcking quote to give what I've been saying some perspective.....
:D

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

Now according to TheInfamousCBear, we are to infer that 97 percent of white females are fvcking black men

Okayyyyyyyy.....When did I say this?

And another thing...You still mad?

:p