Something I have noticed

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
My apologies to Abbott, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

It seems that people who are not white seem to think that ALL white people have money, that ALL white people get the breaks, that ALL white people benefit from "white privelege." Well, let me tell you something, there ARE poor white people out there. And yes, there ARE white racists out there.

But, you know what? There are also RICH black people out there, and there are those that benefit from "black privelge," such as affirmative action. And there ARE black racists out there. Whites don't have any anti-discrimination laws on their side, so they MUST stick together (it's what you call "white privelge")

Anyone that knows me personally will tell you that I give EVERYONE a fair shake, as long as you don't start that "white privelge" crap. One of the best men I know was a very well to do black man, and do you know who rode him the hardest? No, it wasn't the white man, it was his OWN PEOPLE. I have personally seen other blacks turn up their nose at him and call him "Uncle Tom" and a "sell out" and "acting white" simply because he made something of himself. Look what happened to MC Hammer.

LA Dawg, as for you, I want you to know that I dated an Indian girl for a little over a year, (she looked like a young Cher) and I have had offers from black girls at least 3 times at my present job. The first girl that ever kissed me (I was 9) was black! I am most attracted to white girls with dark hair and long legs, and that is who I go after. No, I do not hate blacks, I just refuse to sit here and listen to a bunch of ignorant fools who think that because I am white, I shouldn't have any probelms.

I seem to remember an eposode of Montel (or Oprah?) that had this black woman doctor who gave men their physicals, and she had something to say about this whole "size" debate of whites vs. blacks. She said that when hard, the sizes average the same, HOWEVER, black men generally "hang" more, whereas whites "telescope." So when you think about it, it makes perfect sense why people seem to believe that blacks are more endowed. (Look at Tommy Lee)

One last cooment: From my personal observations, white people need to STICK TOGETHER MORE and stop being intimidated by blacks. And blacks need to STOP BLAMING THE WHITE MAN for all of their problems.

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to understand a culture look at their insults and their positive descriptions.

When you have a culture that uses "Oreo" (black on the outside white in the middle) as an insult you learn something about that societies values.

And when a culture uses a highly charged word currently associated with bigotry and repression as a sign of solidarity you learn something about why they hold those values.

I'm sorry that Black society suffers so much, I'm not suprised there is so much distrust, but I can't see either society making any great strides towards finding a common ground.

LostDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I am going to catergorize that statement above me as borderline racist.

But, you know what? There are also RICH black people out there, and there are those that benefit from "black privelge," such as affirmative action. And there ARE black racists out there. Whites don't have any anti-discrimination laws on their side, so they MUST stick together (it's what you call "white privelge")
I don't even think I can begin to point out the problems with this statement. It would take many books to completely explain everything that is wrong with it, but for a quick point is, if you believe affirmative action helps, than you are probably the person that it was meant for. Affirmative action is a joke, and an insult to any person that has tried to do something. It is a mockery of most of the things that the counstitution stands for.

If you think that "white people" need to stick together than you must sheerly not be a Engel fan. (Don't know who he is look it up., hint, look under sociology.)

Next you are kind fo suspect simply because you can quote how many black people have tried to date you. (Don't you find that just a little odd?)

It's as the old saying goes, if you can count how many black people have been in your house, you are probably a racist.

But, none-the-less this thread was not about that, so I shall disappear again and go back to studying.

LostDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will someone please close this d*mn thead, it is greatly gone far from the original topic, and is turning into an arguement about race.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, oh man......

You see, a white man can't even tell someone the number of black women that he knows of that has propositioned him without being pointed at and called a racist.

I can count the number of black people that have been in my house, and I can count how many white people have been in my house. That doesn't make me ANYTHING but a man who KNOWS who and what goes in his house.

As I said earlier, because i am white, I am going to be called a racist no matter what, and that is one burben a black man does NOT have to worry about.

"[Affirmative Action] is a mockery of most of the things the constitution stands for."

Well DUH! Isn't that I was impling? It IS a mockery! And do you KNOW who suffers from this mockery? I think we BOTH know who, Lost Don.

Go back to studying.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by K B
Man, oh man......

You see, a white man can't even tell someone the number of black women that he knows of that has propositioned him without being pointed at and called a racist
Isn't it interesting KB, that when you mentioned how many black women propositioned you, you were called "suspect" and "racist". Yet when CB talked about how black men just fvck white women, and then throw them back to their white men, nobody said shyt about that?

Fvcking double standard. Whiney azz black people are hated by successful black people who've had to work hard for everything they have.

MODERATORS...CLOSE THE FVCKING THREAD..