Socioeconomics & The dating game • What women want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Where do you freakin live? No white men left? All women want black men?? Everyone wants to be black?? Umm...Ok.

This can't be further from the truth. I think you need to get outside of your little bubble you call a city.
I live in the 4th largest city in the country. Only New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago have larger populations.

If this is a bubble, I'm curious as to what constitutes a non-bubble other than the three cities I listed above.

optimusprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
I live in the 4th largest city in the country. Only New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago have larger populations.

If this is a bubble, I'm curious as to what constitutes a non-bubble other than the three cities I listed above.
Nexus, where I am at in the South, I hardly see any IR couples. You're right that African American males are famous in sports and music, but I do not think this translates into increased dating success. The media presents such men such as Brad Pitt or Tom Brady as the best-looking men in the U.S. with blue eyes and certain other features.

Also, while AA men may come across as the most masculine and confident men in the world, many white, Asian, and Latino women will not give them the time of day because of racist mindsets in the U.S. The women may face a backlash from their community and it takes a lot of a strength for that woman to cross the color line. As a Latino guy, I wish the U.S. were more open and all these stereotypes, disadvantages, and problems associated with being a person of color were not present. But the problems are there, and so majority women are discouraged from pursuing their desires.

Now in Europe (outside of the UK), black and Latino men absolutely dominate. However, there are not so many minorities in Europe that they are a threat to white men. But WW in Europe are aggressive, and there are not negative perceptions associated with darker skin in Europe. If given a choice between a standard, boring white guy and an exotic minority, many WW in Europe (outside of the UK) would go for the minority. Ironically, many white men in Europe also prefer African women as well so it all works out. I need to get the hell out of New Orleans.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Sandow said:
Where do you freakin live? No white men left? All women want black men?? Everyone wants to be black?? Umm...Ok.

This can't be further from the truth. I think you need to get outside of your little bubble you call a city.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS WONDERING...LOL BUT THAT IS TEH PERPOS OF THIS THREAD... TO SEE WHAT WE ARE ALL THINKING...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
translation: Wa wa wa it's all whitey's fault, let's make him pay..
NAH actually no translation was need since it was very clear... Here let me quote myself for you - "If you are white dont take these discussions as a personal attack cause the same social construct would exist inversly had blacks plundered and enslaved whites to build america. I like studying the human dynamic."

^^^It takes a really strong objective mind to understand the power of that statement. This is not about one race it is about the human race and all its realities.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
It's irrelevent whether I am or not. I'm not the one creating threads disparaging and blaming other races.
This is not about emotion or ego, so remove the cloud of guilt form over your eyes and read this again slowly....

DonGorgon said:
If you are white dont take these discussions as a personal attack cause the same social construct would exist inversly had blacks plundered and enslaved whites to build america. I like studying the human dynamic.
ALL HUMANS HAVE THE SAME PROPENSITY FOR EVIL .

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I don't agree with the premise of your statement. It's loaded with implications. I'm sure white people could make a mile long list of grievances of what they believe other races do to them too and they wouldn't have to go back 150 years in history, they could base it in the present. It's all pointless.

You can try to twist it anway you want but what you're presenting is still offensive to some people and it's ethno-centic, which is synonmous with racist. Instead of taking self responsibility, you're blaming white people for all your perceived problems no matter how you want present it. With that said, I think I'm done with this thread. It's a waste of time.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, lotta trolls here.

This is another bull****, pointless debate about race. It's sad when people use race as a crutch for a deeper underlying issue.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
It's irrelevent whether I am or not. I'm not the one creating threads disparaging and blaming other races.
You just did.

Get a clue.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
With that said, I think I'm done with this thread. It's a waste of time.

Lol, way to have a civil conversation.

I'm sure you'll b!tch about the next thread you join.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
optimusprime said:
Nexus, where I am at in the South, I hardly see any IR couples. You're right that African American males are famous in sports and music, but I do not think this translates into increased dating success. The media presents such men such as Brad Pitt or Tom Brady as the best-looking men in the U.S. with blue eyes and certain other features.

Also, while AA men may come across as the most masculine and confident men in the world, many white, Asian, and Latino women will not give them the time of day because of racist mindsets in the U.S. The women may face a backlash from their community and it takes a lot of a strength for that woman to cross the color line. As a Latino guy, I wish the U.S. were more open and all these stereotypes, disadvantages, and problems associated with being a person of color were not present. But the problems are there, and so majority women are discouraged from pursuing their desires.

Now in Europe (outside of the UK), black and Latino men absolutely dominate. However, there are not so many minorities in Europe that they are a threat to white men. But WW in Europe are aggressive, and there are not negative perceptions associated with darker skin in Europe. If given a choice between a standard, boring white guy and an exotic minority, many WW in Europe (outside of the UK) would go for the minority. Ironically, many white men in Europe also prefer African women as well so it all works out. I need to get the hell out of New Orleans.
I'm in the south, too, man. I live in Houston.

The media might point toward guys like Brad Pitt as being the best looking, but I see a lot more guys trying to be Jay-Z than Brad Pitt. And those guys have no problem pulling hot women.

I disagree about white women refusing to date non-whites based on fear of backlash, though. Even back in high school, a lot of the hot and popular white girls would date black and latino guys. In fact, generally, it's been my experience that if you're white and mention that you won't date somebody of a particular race, you're treated like a leper because it's assumed that you're racist even if you're just honestly not attracted to that person's features.

It's all part of being "politically correct."

What I've seen in my own experience has been the opposite. From a social standpoint, a white guy is generally considered a step down from a black guy. Less dominant, less manly, less "cool."

How many black male / white female couples do you see compared to white male / black female couples? I almost never see the latter. And I've met lots of white women over the years who admittedly "only date black guys."

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Even back in high school, a lot of the hot and popular white girls would date black and latino guys.
YOUNG REBELIOUS WHITE GIRLS ARE KNOWN TO HAVE SEX WITH EVRY RACE THAT THEIR PARENTS HATE, ITS PART OF GROWING UP, BUT WHEN THEY "MATURE" THEY FALL RIGHT IN LINE WITH THEIR PARENTS VIEWS.... They may have sex with black men but seldom consider them for serious LTRs.

Jean Gab1

Reaction score
optimusprime said:
I live in continental Europe and this is BS.

1) The "Latino" concept doesn't exist in Europe, the two biggest so-called "minorities" in Europe are Blacks and Arabs.

2) There are not so many minorities in Europe? Really? eer, wrong. You can walk around in some big cities and see only a few white faces.

3) UK women are far more open to IR dating than continental women.

White women goes for white men because the eagerness of some "minority" men to fornicate with them might appear as desperation or neediness and not honest romance... the only one falling for are very young women. A few are mediatically influenced but that's it.

Reaction score
Taking reality for what it is - all of the posts here, on this thread, are correct, and not contradictory!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
OK time to put all this dating preference confusion into perspective:

*I will be assuming capitalist motives to be the main driving force in women's' dating motivations (i will be using the word "most" allot because nothing is 100%)

MOST WOMEN DATE UP:
That means that wether they are rich or poor they go for a man they believe to be above them financial and or socioeconomicaly. WHY? Because they have more power due to their limited supply in relation to the surplus of males available to them. So any man who, by what ever means, can show a higher earning potential than the female will have the better chance at the *****. The better looking the female is, the higher she can aim.
WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Gab1 said:
1) The "Latino" concept doesn't exist in Europe, the two biggest so-called "minorities" in Europe are Blacks and Arabs.

2) There are not so many minorities in Europe? Really? eer, wrong. You can walk around in some big cities and see only a few white faces.

3) UK women are far more open to IR dating than continental women.
All true... :yes:

I'll add that the racial stereotypes here in the states don't necessarily carry over into the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.