Socioeconomics & The dating game • What women want

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
remotecontrol said:
See your making it a balck and white thing, of course rich white men run the game and make the rules, thats life. Im not rich but i am white and no i am not at an advantage over a balck man that is BS. Secondly even if your going to say "well there are more super rich white men than blacks" so they aint sharing with me? Even if there were as many super rich blacks they would behave exactly the same as the billionair whites. Look as Russel Simmons...The guy married a trophy wife, lived in an over the top mansion and turned to Buddhism witch is the biggest laugh of all, Buddhism the religion of self denial. You sound smart with your socio economic speak but you need to use your smarts for your advantage instead of arguing over a tired point. Lets say your 100% right well so am I. We can both be right. Im coming from a different paradime thats all. One more things Chris Rock did a bit about the native americans, how right he was, they are the forgotton people in america and the ones who are really at the bottom of the pile, not only did they lose their country but they have been totally marginalised in society. Like I said there is always someone else worse off.
I hear you man and please remember we are here to discuss and think progressively not demonize and put down,... we all have individual life struggles that we must deal with... I am just addicted to sociological analysis...:)

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
And how do you gauge super human?

Or Failure?

Or Success?
You compare you per capita success rate to other groups in your society.

- super human: - possessing traits or power more similar to divine or heavenly beings enabling one to overcome obstacles that would slow the progress of most ordinary humans.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
LOL... no I mean the one we live in where the "haves" which they got from 400+ years of free slave labour, used such wealth and power to design a system that ensures their dominant position by implementing pseudo freedoms and a capitalist system which from inception benefits those who come in with wealth from 400+ years of free slave labour , which they will invest and reinvest and pass down to their kids and their kids kids who will build massive corporations which will higher mainly other "haves" and get mad when the govt. asks them to hire more "havenots".

You're right, "400 years" yadda, yadda, yadda... Heard it all before. Perhaps it would have been reasonable to send all of the released slaved back to their homeland instead of allowing them to stay along with their descendants in a country allowing more opportunities than any other in the world. I wonder what their descendants would be doing today if they were born in Africa instead of the states. Just something that seems to never be considered during the regurgitated "400 year" rants.
DonGorgon said:
So do you really wanna talk about what was taken and that got the "winners/haves" where they are today???...LOL
Hmm, the guy currently running the country seems to have recognized the talents of the best in their fields and appointed them to public office, more than any other person in his position. But mind you, these were the ones who were recognized because of their current contributions and not of those of ancestors many centuries past.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
I didnt meant to come off like i was demonising anyone, just telling it like it is..
I too am very much into sociological whatever...haha..no seriously Im very interested in people and society and polotics and culture too...... but not addicted like you, just addicted to breathing.
Yeah I hear you..... I dont think there is much else to be said in here so i guess we can let the thread die... and we can get back to figuring out how to get as many women as quickly as possible...:eek:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yeah I hear you..... I dont think there is much else to be said in here so i guess we can let the thread die... and we can get back to figuring out how to get as many women as quickly as possible...:eek:
Ummm, before the thread gets closed... So we aren't going to talk about the "winners/haves" who were able to stay in this country as opposed to getting shipped back to their homeland? Hell, what does the states have to offer them when compared to Africa nowadays? It's a wonder why they choose to stay in this country after what was done to them 400 years ago. Aren't we still going to discuss that? :cool:

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
There is a big difference. A black kid trying to act white will tend to dress somewhat conservatively, speak intelligently, have genuine manners, and try to make something of himself. A white kid trying to act black necessarily puts himself on display in a most clownish manner. You just notice those white kids acting like blacks because they are being obnoxious, wearing their pants so low that they can barely walk, wearing heavy winter coats in warm weather and badly repeating lyrics about banging hos. I’m pretty sure most white kids don’t act like blacks.
I wasn't saying most white kids acted like black kids. I was saying that the ratio of white kids trying to act black to black kids trying to act white is extremely lop-sided.

DonGorgon said:
The majority of the white population thinks like this guy deep down inside and that is why its taking so long for the culture to really change.[/B]
The reason why it's taking so long for anything to change is because every race generally seems to only view discrimination from their own perspective. It seems people rarely take a step back and look at the big picture. Honestly, I think at this point, the playing field is a lot more level than most people want to admit.

Minorities complain that they can't get a fair shake because evil whitey is keeping them down. White people complain that affirmative action is taking away their jobs/power/whatever and giving it to other people. All any of this does is generate excuses. Reasons to sit around and complain about why nobody is where they want to be rather than shrugging it off and busting their asses to succeed anyway.

Everybody wants a hand out. Everybody wants to be coddled. People of all races in modern American society would rather make excuses for their failures than be driven to succeed.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ummm, before the thread gets closed... So we aren't going to talk about the "winners/haves" who were able to stay in this country as opposed to getting shipped back to their homeland? Hell, what does the states have to offer them when compared to Africa nowadays? It's a wonder why they choose to stay in this country after what was done to them 400 years ago. Aren't we still going to discuss that? :cool:
You can feel free to lead such a discussion in here I dont mind...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
You can feel free to lead such a discussion in here I dont mind...
You brought it up, I've stated my view and you still want me to lead? Do you or don't you have an opinion about this or was that a hypothetical filler?

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You brought it up, I've stated my view and you still want me to lead? Do you or don't you have an opinion about this or was that a hypothetical filler?
Any question you have has been answered more than once in this thread already....:) and you know that.. there is really nothing else to say here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
.. there is really nothing else to say here.
EDIT: This thread didn't say anything in the first place...

:rolleyes:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: This thread didn't say anything in the first place...

:rolleyes:
Yes it did !!! It just said things that were soo true and scary that you feel more comfortable believing that nothing was said. A very common technique scared humans use..

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Want proof? Look at pop culture. What is the highest grossing form of music in the U.S.? Hip hop. Want more proof? How many white kids do you see everyday trying to act black? When was the last time you saw one black kid trying to act white?

Socially, at this point in American history, it's a lot cooler to be black than it is to be white. A big reason why this is? More alpha traits. Current white culture is swimming with blatant AFCisms all over the place. How many emo kids do you see every week? I went for a walk through the biggest mall in the city yesterday, and half of the white guys I saw were more effiminate than the HBs I saw. It's no wonder white women want black men. There are hardly any white men left. Women want men, period. Not wussies.

Black men are the only ones left with the balls to be unapologetically male. And as a result, they get the püssy.
I am almost insulted by this.

I'm black, and I think people need to get their heads out of their asses. Being black is a skin color, it is not a way of acting. You can act 'hood', or 'thug', or whatever other subcultural thing there is in urban America. I'm born in Europe, and I think it's ignorant when people either think a) I'm acting white because I speak proper English, dress normally, etc., or b) expect me to be thugalicious. The only thing that distinguishes racially different people is a handful of genes. People should make an effort to meet people from different races and make conclusions based on that, not to take what they see on TV or what Bill O'Reilly or some skinhead tells them and take that as the standard for an entire race of people.

I deign to use the word 'race' because people lump up people of the same race as somehow being the same. White South Africans and Danish people are the same race, but are definitely not the same people.

There's so much ignorance in the world, it's a little ridiculous.

I do agree that there's socioeconomic factors, but not because of race, but because of your POCKETBOOK. I know a rich Hispanic dude who pulls golddiggers everywhere, because he's actually rich. If you're black and rich, you can get gold diggers too (Kanye).

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Want proof? Look at pop culture. What is the highest grossing form of music in the U.S.? Hip hop. Want more proof? How many white kids do you see everyday trying to act black? When was the last time you saw one black kid trying to act white?

Socially, at this point in American history, it's a lot cooler to be black than it is to be white. A big reason why this is? More alpha traits. Current white culture is swimming with blatant AFCisms all over the place. How many emo kids do you see every week? I went for a walk through the biggest mall in the city yesterday, and half of the white guys I saw were more effiminate than the HBs I saw. It's no wonder white women want black men. There are hardly any white men left. Women want men, period. Not wussies.

Black men are the only ones left with the balls to be unapologetically male. And as a result, they get the püssy.
Agreed. Black guys get their pick of the White litter in this society due to all the cultural programming. Also, White feminists will never call Black men out for chauvinism or misogyny (see hip hop) for fear of being labelled as racists. Therefore, they get free rein, unlike White or Asian men that get slandered regularly by the same femcvnts.

But aside from all that, the BIG DIK stereotype ALONE is already enough to assure a constant supply of curious White chicks.

So, are Black men fvcked in this country? ON A VERY REGULAR BASIS, YES! :crackup:

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Yes it did !!! It just said things that were soo true and scary that you feel more comfortable believing that nothing was said. A very common technique scared humans use..

Scared of what?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Scared of what?
I don't know maybe of more race card propaganda designed to shakedown and take from the haves and the deserving to give to the undeserving. :cheer:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I do agree that there's socioeconomic factors, but not because of race, but because of your POCKETBOOK. I know a rich Hispanic dude who pulls golddiggers everywhere, because he's actually rich. If you're black and rich, you can get gold diggers too (Kanye).
Very true and what is what this thread is about in addition to Looks and race...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Look it sounds like your kinda bitter that black guys are taking white women, so just go and pick up black women to even the score haha...Seriously I have been put off hooking up with black girls because of the reaction Ive gotten from a lot of black guys, just walking down the street or in a club, I tend not to like being verbally abused. For instance I was just dancing with some black girls in a club last week and it was a mixed club, mostly white though and some black guy starts b1tching to this girl about what a bad person she is for hanging with a white guy???Another time I was in Ybor city in florida with a white friend of mine and we hooked up with two black strippers in a club, but walking down the street was a nightmare the amount of black guys running at us and cussing us was really insane, its lucky for us that the police were all over that street, only one black guy gave us props for having some stones. There definatley is a double standard as far as black guys dateing white women goes, it isnt very popular the other way around. I thought that attitude was limited to florida but Ive had the same hassle in england too. Even though the same black dudes seem quite happy to hook up with dumb blonds.
Now Im not saying all black guys are angry to see a white guy with a cute black female but there are way too many of them who dont like it and aint shy about letting you know. Seeing as there are some black guys on this thread i wonder what their take on this is?????
It is seldom discussed but black girls love white men... due to them being the financial alpha males of the planet... Black men are upset by this fact so they try to lean on the black men have bigger $%^$ sterio type... But the fact is nothing beast money so the white man wins in the end..

...or does he????? cause there is a very high chance that the women that get with him for money will cheat on him with a black man for sex...LOL... hmmm!?!? Let your ego think about that..LOL

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
reaction Ive gotten from a lot of black guys, just walking down the street or in a club, I tend not to like being verbally abused. For instance I was just dancing with some black girls in a club last week and it was a mixed club, mostly white though and some black guy starts b1tching to this girl about what a bad person she is for hanging with a white guy???Another time I was in Ybor city in florida with a white friend of mine and we hooked up with two black strippers in a club, but walking down the street was a nightmare the amount of black guys running at us and cussing us was really insane, its lucky for us that the police were all over that street, only one black guy gave us props for having some stones. There definatley is a double standard as far as black guys dateing white women goes, it isnt very popular the other way around. I thought that attitude was limited to florida but Ive had the same hassle in england too. Even though the same black dudes seem quite happy to hook up with dumb blonds.
Now Im not saying all black guys are angry to see a white guy with a cute black female but there are way too many of them who dont like it and aint shy about letting you know. Seeing as there are some black guys on this thread i wonder what their take on this is?????
Like I said, Black guys can do ANYTHING in this country and get away with it...because if they ever get criticized, our culture has been programmed to redirect it to only one of 2 possible faults:
1) The criticizer is racist.
2) It's still somehow ultimately the White man's fault from his power/influence/brainwashing/etc.

Black men are rarely held accountable for their own actions.

Now if White, Asian or Hispanic guys publically harassed every one of their women when they saw her with another race...they'd get called out post-haste. Not Blacks, though. Whites will never call them out (or see reason 1), and neither will any other minority (no voice).

Status
Not open for further replies.