So.. Got FB Message From The EX GF.. What Should I do?

Igetit!

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She sounds like a nice girl in her emails. I don't think she was after anything other then to get some advice and say hello.
Cordon,you have NO IDEA how wrong you are about this girl.

Maybe this is the first thread of Slick's you've read about this girl,but he has made what seems like dozens about her,and has asked questions about how to deal with her as far back as in 2008.

Trust me dude,this girl is anything but "nice". That,plus she was after something. A girl doesn't tell you not to call her and that she never wants to speak to you again,tell you that you two would be better off as friends,but she doesn't even want that,then after a few month have passed,call you up asking for advice.

If you'll notice,she spent 2 seconds talking about the so called "advice" she was supposedly seeking,and spent the rest of the conversation re-hashing all the drama that went down between her and Slick.

Oh,she's after something. What exactly that is,I don't know,I just know it's something emotional.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Cordon,you have NO IDEA how wrong you are about this girl.

Maybe this is the first thread of Slick's you've read about this girl,but he has made what seems like dozens about her,and has asked questions about how to deal with her as far back as in 2008.

Trust me dude,this girl is anything but "nice". That,plus she was after something. A girl doesn't tell you not to call her and that she never wants to speak to you again,tell you that you two would be better off as friends,but she doesn't even want that,then after a few month have passed,call you up asking for advice.

If you'll notice,she spent 2 seconds talking about the so called "advice" she was supposedly seeking,and spent the rest of the conversation re-hashing all the drama that went down between her and Slick.

Oh,she's after something. What exactly that is,I don't know,I just know it's something emotional.
That maybe, but judging how the OP is acting here, I can't say as if I blame her for breaking up with him. And if he has made "dozens" of threads about this one girl, (obsession, paranoia, stalker, AFC comes to mind) then think about how he was acting when he was with her? Talk about a Major CLINGER alert!

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So instead of listening to the AFCs fling crap back and forth at each other about who did what and why, here's my advice Slick.

A one word response I think is a bad idea. I'd rather be no-contact and haunt her for the rest of her f'n life (if thats what you want). The deal with a single word is that it actually will be interpreted by a woman that she got under your skin, its the f''n foot in the door; A one word response means a lot more than one word. If you are really compelled to send something just send a logical couple of sentences with zero emotion, zero questions, focused purely on the 'advice' and then ignore anything that comes back.

Myself, given it sounds like shes not really 'nice' I'd ignore her completely and let her stew like Cinammon said.

TC

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCzar said:
So instead of listening to the AFCs fling crap back and forth at each other about who did what and why, here's my advice Slick.

A one word response I think is a bad idea. I'd rather be no-contact and haunt her for the rest of her f'n life (if thats what you want). The deal with a single word is that it actually will be interpreted by a woman that she got under your skin, its the f''n foot in the door; A one word response means a lot more than one word. If you are really compelled to send something just send a logical couple of sentences with zero emotion, zero questions, focused purely on the 'advice' and then ignore anything that comes back.

Myself, given it sounds like shes not really 'nice' I'd ignore her completely and let her stew like Cinammon said.

TC

You have a point, but the reality is ANYTHING he chooses to do moving forward in response to her email can be viewed as "getting under his skin."

If he chooses not to reply then she may think he's bitter and hates her.

If he gives her a one word reply, she may think he's going out of his way to be an @sshole, which given this girl's past is deserved, but definitely not advised if Slick is still emotionally attached to her.

That's why ultimately a response ignoring the sappy $hit and only addressing her moving concerns is the best bet IF he must reply.

Bottom line here is, it shouldn't matter what she thinks of his reply, whether its one word, a couple paragraphs giving advice on the move or no reply at all, because when SLICK has truly moved on, he won't give a $hit how she interprets his actions.

PIMP

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry alex because I know I hurt you but Im sure you understand and are happy that I ended it as well
Bingo. In statement analysis people tend to say what they think in sequential order. Why would I cheat on you? (I cheat on you)
Happy that I ended it- she is f-ing with you.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick, the fact that this thread has caused enough commotion already, means that you shouldn't reply. Hell, this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place.

As Igetit! said, she IS after something.

Notice the lack of transition between asking a question and then talking about the relationship. She just went straight for it without reckless abandon.

Honestly, I like JoeStud's approach, BUT, only if it were someone who wouldn't revert to a bumbling AFC as soon as she responded back, which we know she would. A one word response or a cold response is just as good as NO response if you can maintain a proper frame and work it in your favor.

But the fact that there is so much history between the two and that he has a history as an AFC with her, is working against him.

His best action is inaction.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said before...... Pathetic!!!

comming from a person with 200 + posts, and years of experience in the DJ forum.

just reminds me of one of my buddies whose ex gf cheated on him about 4 times, and broke up with him, and lied constantly

a year later, she randomly calls him for a favor, and then he tells me that he thinks she wants him back or something, "because women call for a reason"

I just laughed at him.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot for all the responses... I didnt respond yet, and its been 4 days, At this point I think I should just leave it.. I mean whats the point, and your right what would that one word response really do, can it set a foot in the door?.. Prob.. a few logical sentences may be better... but then again,, it set a foot in the door and it might make me think and THERE communication started again!

Will it make her miserable if I dont respond,, I dont know,, Again, I have to worry about myself right and not think about her...So Im thinking about just leaving it at that, I dont think there is a right or wrong answer, everyone has a diff opinion on this and I appreciate your help... This girl has been a big part of my life and first love for over 2 years and she did hurt me when she was acting Fuked up towards me and broke it off...However, I HAVE TO MOVE ON...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm the last person on earth you would want to hear from. I can hear you saying how they always come back. I just really wanted to apologize for everything that happened. I was an idiot, and didn't realize what I had, but when I did i was too scared to tell you. There is more i want to tell you, but i doubt you'd want to know. I just wanted you to know I am sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.
YAWN. Here's my version of the facebook ex contact. Hadn't talked to her in 6 years and she had all the time in the world to apologize for her sh1t and she didn't until she was divorcing and wanted another shot at me.

There's no reason to stress about any of this. Who CARES what she thinks or derives from a response or no response? Save the drama.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
YAWN. Here's my version of the facebook ex contact. Hadn't talked to her in 6 years and she had all the time in the world to apologize for her sh1t and she didn't until she was divorcing and wanted another shot at me.

There's no reason to stress about any of this. Who CARES what she thinks or derives from a response or no response? Save the drama.
At the end its what I want... And we broke up because, I knew it wouldnt work.. I dont want to be friends with her because, I still have my feelings for this B!tch..And getting back with her is not an option... I just want to loose all my feelings and memories for this chick thats about it

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I wouldn't respond...you have the upper hand...which is just how I like things to be with women...

If you just keep quiet, it'll drive her nuts...and her interest in you will skyrocket.

If, however, you don't want her to contact you anymore, just go into AFC mode and help her out. She'll likely never text you again.
So you telling me if I dont respond shes gonna contact me again?...

3 times She contacted I didnt resond.. she would actually try a fourth time?:crackup:

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:

3 times She contacted I didnt resond.. she would actually try a fourth time?:crackup:
You can almost count on it. Remember 99.99% of the world is afc and most would be high-fiving there afc pals and responding back with a 10,000 word response and a "oh! More than happy to help you out, let me know if you want to get together" :cheer:

Whereas when you don't respond that's a bit unsettling to what she's used to. She's now going to cave to these new feelings of unstroked ego and her interest level is going to shoot up a few points - it'll drive her crazy, it might take a bit, but after she's done saying "f that Slick, just f him to hell" shell start wondering if she missed an opportunity to have someone that would stand up to her.... Then she'll try to contact you again "just to be sure" she isn't making it all up in her crazy head.

TC

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:

It is likely, more so than not.
I agree with Czar.

Even a one word reply to her will be interpreted as a sign of interest by you in her. Women read into comms what they want to read.
If you want to open another can of worms- same worms, different colored can, write back .
IF, however, you can see that she lacks the skills, qualities and character to be a suitable g/f , then do nothing .

Reaction score
why do you even care?

Why do you even give a thought about someone who doesn't love you? (if she loved you, she'd be too busy making you happy right this second, instead of making you post threads on sosuave about her)

p.s.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154894

how much of a pvssy do you have to be to be committed to some peice of shyt peice of azz like her???

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah but just because you love someone doesnt mean they have to be with you. Sometimes you have to break up for other reasons.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just posted this on another thread:::

"I got dumped now I'm gonna prove her wrong and get her back"......

A new one every week on this form...

Dude, you're done with her by her choice.....

Move on, start fresh, stop wasting your life on this chick who isn't into you....

Women - Break perfectly good things and then feel bad

Chumps - Try to fix things that are unrepairable and then feel bad

DJs - Take their sh!t away from the breakers so they don't have to be the repairers

JEEEZZZ......what is the f*ckin deal with wanting to get back "with" or "at" the ex????

Stop wasting your time and behaving BADLY

Over and Out.

Last edited:

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
why do you even care?

Why do you even give a thought about someone who doesn't love you? (if she loved you, she'd be too busy making you happy right this second, instead of making you post threads on sosuave about her)

p.s.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154894

how much of a pvssy do you have to be to be committed to some peice of shyt peice of azz like her???

Pretty much this. Why are you asking what to do? What do YOU want to do? Get back with her? Why?

Who cares what impression she gets from a 1-word, 1-paragraph, 1-page or no response? Well, from the sound of things, you do. Why? She's out of your life now, and if you bring her back in, its not gonna be the same any more.