she asked for a break for a few days i accepted then text her later to end things.

drift_king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Is this the same chic you been obsessing over?

I have a feeling the reality of the situation and your view of it are two different things.

This sent off red flags for me.

That's bull****. Some other dude was there and her girlfriend was covering. She told you she doesn't like you because she found someone else, so don't turn on the waterworks when you seen her with someone else next week. (That's my theory anyway).

You have a hard f*cking head man. Go read the dj bible for the next two weeks before you post again. Dead serious. You need to do a lot of work. You are a complete AFC. Admit it. Own it. Change it. If you want to change your world, you have to change yourself. Start studying.
no she was actually passed out i went to the room and her friends were in there looking after her.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drift King... Read my signature and click on the link.. Read the topic "Difference of Indifference".

drift_king

Don Juan
Reaction score
SchoolBoy said:
Drift King... Read my signature and click on the link.. Read the topic "Difference of Indifference".
yeah i know that's what this hot girl told me to do.. she said i had to be indifferent. i think it's too late now after that last text right?

i totally caved in somewhat seemingly begging, i dont know. i just want to be done with it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be an idiot and listen to the people telling you to do certain things to get her back, get her jealous, or anything having to do with her. Anything YOU do you do for YOURSELF. If you need to walk around with some girl just to make some girl you like jealous your pathetic and that is the reason why the girl is leaving you. If you want something, go and get it but at this point you already lost the battle and war. Move on to new grounds because there's always something else to conquer.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
Don't you just hate it when they let their friends do their dirty work for them. Let a friend get involved in the relationship stuff and tell you off - no way that is accepted.

If this is a common theme with you, your fuvkin' up badly and not realizing it. If a girl has high interest in you, she won't care what her friends think... sounds like you have something in common with Drift King.

But another comment, don't be so hard on the OP, people in this thread. Has he insulted you? Had he been aggressive toward you? No, so you shouldn't show attitude toward him. He already got that rude female friend telling him off, he doesn't need the same here. If you think he did something wrong, say it, but say it without showing how superior you are. Mistakes are perfectly normal.

Do you realize why we are so hard on him?? He has literally made 3 different threads in the past week about this girl. And guess what? He keeps IGNORING the sound advice he is receving. You see he really doesn't want to listen to our help, he just wants this one girl to like him. But she's disgusted with his pathetic behavior and were trying to make him stop, but obviously he has not dignity.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift_king said:
the crazy thing is that i'm not looking to just get laid from this girl! literally i'd be willing to wait for her and i'm unwilling to do that ever.. that's what told me she was special.

Here's your first error... getting emotional and developing feelings for a girl before you've banged her will always lead to major AFC actions..... I think your case is a text book example of this..... your actually being unfair to her by building her up in your mind as this super godess, when in reality she's a clueless, flakey b-itch.

i have anxiety issues dealing with uncertainty where i need things to be certain and known otherwise i freak out. im always ok picking up the girl but the 1st month is toture not knowing where i stand, if im lucky enough to get past this phase and actually know we're together i suddenly relax and everything is plain sailing from there.

Just look at how you think of yourself... "if I'm lucky enough to get past that phase." Pure chump talk, you have NO CONFIDENCE.... no girl will find this attractive. Again the problem is you, not the girls...

i think i've royally screwed things up with her cos last night (1 day after i sent that original text) i wanted to just mess it up so i could move on to the next girl (my need for certainty again and me knowing i did all that i could) i called her last night, she didn't answer so i sent her some long text of

Oh gawd nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

'i shouldnt have ended things with u by text yest out of pure decency and respect to u. it was wrong and i took the easier option when i should have done it in person. deep down i still like u and want u to be happy and i dont want out last meeting to be of us arguing in a cafe.. im regretful about my overreaction on Sunday when u forgot we were meeting. i shouldnt take things so seriously and think too much. we cant be friends nor together but somewhere in between would be ideal.'

You wanna know how she reads this: "I'm a chump and I will do anything you say, even when you treat me like absolute horse $hit, I'm still loyal to you. In fact I'll apologize to you because its not your fault that you treat me like $hit, and I should realize that.

You are trying to be logical with a girl.... girls run off emotion not logic. Its like your trying to stop your skin from bleeding by stabbing yourself in other spots and wondering why there's blood everywhere...

i did this cos i wanted certainty of ending it so i could move on knowing i screwed it up. the problem is that the 1st time i messed things up with her 2 months ago by me giving her a heartfelt talk about what happened made her like me again so stupidly i feel as if i do that again now i'll be able to win her back cos she came back once before.

Certainty of ending it? Move on?? But later in this same paragraph you say "i feel if I do that again now I'll be able to win her back." Contradiction anyone??? Get this through your head.... SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!!! SHE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO YOUR CHUMP BEHAVIOR!! Every time you do something like this you only reinforce this thought and push her further away!!!!!

am i just too far gone that she won't even stop to talk to me or listen?

Honestly I mean this with all due respect, but you are just a COMPLETE CLUELESS CHUMP right now!!!

i just dont seem to be able to accept my fate and always need to feel i did everything i could in each situation so i can move on.

That's the problem you do too much and fuvk it up!

yes i have the same problem with every girl unless they're highly interested in me from the start then i feel more relaxed.

No one, girl or even a guy as a friend would be interested in getting to know you better if this is how you behave. Your creepy, obessive and completely unsure of yourself. Frankly I'm surprised you are able to decide which leg to put into your underwear every morning.

READ THE DJ BIBLE!!!! THIS GIRL SUCKS AND YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOURSELF BAAAAAAAAAAAAADLY!!

PIMP

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king, you're doing things the way you are because of your mindset. You have a low value mindset and so your behaviour is low value. If you had a high value mindset that girl would be all over you now and you'd also see her for what she is... just a girl.

The more you chase her the worse you're making yourself look. She's completely turned off now and you've no hope of her liking you. That might sound harsh and it might hurt but it will be great for you in the long run if you learn the lessons from this experiance.

Theres no PUA trick that will change her mind now. Its too late for that. Read the Dj bible and re-read it again and again until you understand it. Everything will be clearer to you then.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
drift_king it's time to let this one go, you're too caught up in PUA tactics that you're forgetting to have fun with it. It has become like a chore to you. You sound needy and insecure. It's time to work on you're inner frame before you approach anymore women because your actions are just plain obsessively creepy. If you continue with this attitude, future women you approach will also treat you the same way.

Remember, it's not about the tactics, it's about your inner game. All the tactics we teach won't do you any good if you are an AFC inside.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift_king said:
Could i do this?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1636423#post1636423

and just lay a big kiss on her. after everything that has gone on and my last afc text a big manly gesture might salvage any attraction there might have been previously if executed right. last ditch attempt i guess.
So you're saying you rather listen to that OP on that thread than to the great advice IgetIt, Warrior, and the rest of the guys have taken the time to type out for you on this thread?

That Pete guy sure sounds like somebody you want to listen to! :eek:

He must be a troll, the worst of the AFC's here, or the way this is looking, it might even be you with a different name.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift_king said:
Could i do this?

and just lay a big kiss on her. after everything that has gone on and my last afc text a big manly gesture might salvage any attraction there might have been previously if executed right. last ditch attempt i guess.

Perfect example of how he doesn't internalize anything that's being said to him and only lives in his dream reality.....

I think while your at it, you should take her clothes off and go for the rape charge.......

PIMP

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, after reading the rest of this thread , advice and your responses.
You need to just STOP thinking about chicks all together, you need to man up, get some confidence.
Join something manly (gym, martial arts, sports) get some interests, get busy!

Become a tough prick (I dont mean go and fight people, but try become a Man)
cause your inner game is weak, you sound like some chump, you have no confidence or self esteem and your MAJORLY obsessive, which i think is cause you dont have much of life?(not trying to attack you but thats my interpretation)

So my recommendation - forget woman, go get a life, and the women will come.

- you stuffed up with this girl, BIG TIME. and its YOUR FAULT. so change! not today not tomorrow, but now! Man up! dedicate an entire month, everyday, willingly, devotingly to become a better you!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift_king said:
Could i do this?

Last ditch attempt at what? So let's suppose that one move works.

One move is nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's a quick 10 minute fix. Then what?

You're just prolonging the inevitable.

drift_king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I know this may sound crazy,but even with all the AFCness you've shown her,it may be possible to still win her over.

I said may be.

But you'd have to do some things that I already know would be difficult for you to do.

For one,you'd have to put YOURSELF,that is your pride and self-respect as a MAN above sex.

You'd need to stop being controlled by lust and your desire for sex.

Your problem is you let the possibility of "getting some" make you act a fool in the girl's eyes.

It is possible to get her back,but you'll need to follow instructions that'll go against what your feelings are telling you to do.

And that's your weak point.

You've gotten advice on top of advice and you've ignored it all and followed how you felt,and that's why you're in this mess.

The other posters say that there are other girls out there who would appreciate you and treat you better.

I wholeheartedly DISAGREE.

Any other girl you pursue will treat you EXACTLY like this one did.

You know why? Because it wasn't the girl that was the problem,it was YOU.

If you go and pursue another girl,all you'd be doing is taking your AFCness from this girl to the next one.

In the beginning,the new girl would be open to you and may even give you some IOIs,but once she gets to know you,and your AFCness shines through as the "newness" fades away,you'll be right back in the same old ditch with a different girl.

Does this seems to follow you around from girl to girl? If so,do you know why?

It's because YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU FROM GIRL TO GIRL.

You go to this girl,act AFC,then wreck your opportunity.

Then you move on to the next one,things seem ok at first,you act AFC once again,run her off,then on to the next one to screw that one up.

And you know what the funny part of it is? You think it's the girl! :crackup:

Like I said,it may be possible to still win her over,but the actions you need to take will require you behaving like a MAN,not a horny,hormone driven sex-crazed adolescent.
did i do the right thing ending things with her by text 2 nights ago knowing that i'd cave in the next night and send something afc and desperate after getting drunk?

i felt if i just went along with the 'not seeing each other for a few days' thing just to let the bad feelings pass and recovene on monday maybe things would be less tense or are u saying that was just delaying the inevitable?

i genuinley believe this time last week she was interested in me and we were finally on similar ground rather than me always on the backfoot. me blowing up and getting crazy angry with her for forgetting our meeting on sunday made her realise that she doesnt want to be with an angry uncontrollable guy.. whereas if i had just kissed her when she came down from her dorms half an hour after we were suppose to meet all of this would not have happened.

i even said to her 'people think u are toying with me..' she says 'well if thats what u think then fine YES i was toying with u this whole time (in a sarcastic mannner) if that;s what u want to here!'

at some point she did sound heartfelt when she said 'i did genuinely like u..' but i could tell in her voice that me getting angry too many times has just made her have complete doubts about whether it would work.

would me going along with the break then trying to make her laugh and remind her why she liked me the in the 1st place really not have worked?

everytime i make her laugh she looks like she's changing her mind about me. it's how i got her back last time but i wasn't as far gone as i am now.

drift_king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
So you're saying you rather listen to that OP on that thread than to the great advice IgetIt, Warrior, and the rest of the guys have taken the time to type out for you on this thread?

That Pete guy sure sounds like somebody you want to listen to! :eek:

He must be a troll, the worst of the AFC's here, or the way this is looking, it might even be you with a different name.
yeah you're right, your advise is better i just dont want to accept that it's over.

would me not ending things and just doing the 'not seeing each other for a few days' then reconvening with her next week to talk things over and make her laugh reminding her why she wanted me in the 1st place really not have worked?

i genuinely believe she liked me on some level just not as much as i did. her interest wasn't high but it wasn't low either. it was somewhere in the middle and was growing but me getting crazy angry about her forgetting our meeting on sunday and not letting it go for an hour when she did meet me half an hour later made her have complete doubts to whether i'll just blow up at her again in future. then couple that with her b1tch friends slamming the door in my face the next night and me swearing at her friend it's just nail in the coffin as she won't believe me over them.

it's sucha mess.

drift_king

Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is i suffer from anxiety issues where i cant deal with uncertainty, i've had therapy for it in the past but when it comes to girls i just cant seem to shake it, reading the bible does not help me cos logically it makes sense but in practise my anxiety takes over so me working on inner game just won't work until i can sort out these anxiety problems..

does anyone have suggestions how i could gear it to women specifically?

i've helped control other aspects of my life that i have anxiety about but with women i have never been able to shake that uncertainty. the only way i have was spinning plates where i needed 4-5 to just get 1, but on a case by case basis i'd get anxious and worried about whether they'd flake so i'd be in sucha state prior to the date. i lose belief very quickly despite having no evidence to suggest otherwise.

drift_king

Don Juan
Reaction score
i suffer from anxiety problems where i cant deal with uncertainty that i had therapy for in the past but i have never been able to apply it to women.

reading the bible and working on my inner game won't help me enough cos i still have this inherent problem of worrying and getting anxious so get myself into sucha state before going on a date.

the only solution was having lots of plates at least 4-5 but each time i went out with 1 prior to that i expected them to flake so got myself into sucha state even though i had no evidence to suggest they would flake or had low interest but i made myself believe that cos i repressed memories of the past where i got consistent cancellations and felt awful.

this manifested itself with this girl where i had no evidence to suggest that she would flake, quite the contrary, every time up until the last 2 meetings the (6 before) she always remembered and checked with me 1 hour beforehand to see if we were still meeting

thats why i felt i should have called her 1 hour before to let her know i was coming to get her cos everytime before she always texted me 1 hour before to check if we were still meeting, she could have forgot.. or as u seem to all believe it was on purpose. but it just didnt make sense why her interest changed so suddenly from sat night to sunday.

is there anything i can do to help me treat the cause of my girl anxiety rather than the symptoms i.e. spinning plates?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop this madness right here. It is over and you need to realize it. Do not contact her again, think of some amazing way to get her back etc. If she wanted you she would call your or ask to hang out.

As everyone else has stated that they have never forgotten a date with someone they really wanted to see. You can't guilt her into liking your or wanting to spend time with you.

Stop obessing, do your homework, study, lift weights, go out and have fun, she is one of many girls you are going to meet, she is not the one so dont worry about it...