Sex with a 14 year old....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 16 and a half and my girlfriend of about 2 months just turned 14 this month (yeah I know, save me the lecture). Well, we've fallenin love and she says she loves me so deeply that she wants to make love to me. I know that some kids have sex as early as 11, so what do you think of the situation? We're both virgins (ok, I stuck it in half way one time with another girl, but I don't count that) and I really believe we do love eachother.

What to do, what to do?

Also, you can read more on the situation here: http://boards.ign.com/The_Vestibule/b5296/50611780/p1

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever we say, it will probably not change your mind. I might not agree with you but if you do it, AT LEAST USE A CONDOM!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JCKey618
I'm 16 and a half and my girlfriend of about 2 months just turned 14 this month (yeah I know, save me the lecture). Well, we've fallenin love and she says she loves me so deeply that she wants to make love to me. I know that some kids have sex as early as 11, so what do you think of the situation? We're both virgins (ok, I stuck it in half way one time with another girl, but I don't count that) and I really believe we do love eachother.

What to do, what to do?

Also, you can read more on the situation here: http://boards.ign.com/The_Vestibule/b5296/50611780/p1
I have the same problem and I would like to know.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Sex with a 14 year old....

Originally posted by AC/DC
I have the same problem and I would like to know.
Didn't you say in the other thread...Ah, nevermind.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
**** her. What are you Gay?:mad:

fizzy

Reaction score
I would wait. It puts you guys less at risk for anything, and you never know what can happen. It might just be infatuation right now...you have to wait a while after the whole lovey-dovey thing wears off until you actually realize you love someone.

Anyway, just in my opinion, I would wait.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is up with all the cradle robbers on this site? Having sex with a 14 year old is just wrong. End of story.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
He's ****ing 16.**** her be a man.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's ****ing 16.**** her be a man.
Go back under the rock you came out of. Having sex doesnt mean you're a "man." Go get a clue, buy a vowel, whatever you do best but dont post anymore of your much un-needed advice.

Now to the original poster, I'd wait up if i were you. 14 is young, and I'm willing to bet neither she nor you know what "love" really is (i could be wrong as there are always exceptions to the rule). Taking away her virginity at that age might be something that you and she will regret for a long time to come. You're still young, there's plenty of time before you're considered a "loser" for not getting laid. Think throughly about it.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-She's 14
-You're 16 and a half
-You've been dating for 2 months.

Need I say more?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^You've got a point. What was I thinking. Of course we're ready. Thanks for showing me the light.

Just kiddin'

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by LikRetsam
-She's 14
-You're 16 and a half
-You've been dating for 2 months.

Need I say more?
Yes, yes you do. :rolleyes:

JCKey618, just think of it this way. What if you had a 14yr old daughter, and she told you she just had sex with some 16 yr old guy.

You wouldn't exactly give the guy a pat on the back and say "YoU dA MaN!!11" now would you. Prolly kicking the sh*t out of him more like it.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, 14 and 16, the age diff isn't to bad. Now if you were my age, you'd be doing hard time and not in her either, I might add.

Now its your decision, not anyone else's.

But if you do, man by all means use some condoms
you don't want to **** up your life(and not even have a chance of getting a dipolma) by having Jckey jr. .
And don't force or rush things, do what feels natural and ok fo the both of you becuase if you don't, you could land in the above situation, or in jail.

my 2 cents

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months is way too short. You guys are somewhat too young, and have no concept of what love is. You guys are merely infatuated with each other right now. If you want to be "a man," go beat those; if you want to be "a real man," wait until you guys are emotionally ready and can do it with out any regrets.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait it out man. Around 14 girls like to experiment with a lot of things they won't do again until older. If she really likes you, she'll wait until she's more mature.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same probelm

IM 26 and i wanna teach Hillary Duff a lesson or two :p

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just stick to girls your own age for the time being? Its a pain when you're 15 and trying to get with girls your age when flocks of 18 year old cradle snatchers with cars, alcohol and beards are going for the exact same girls!

Ahem, sorry, being 15 was a very bitter time for me :rolleyes: .

And I agree with Runna, this stinks of teenage infatuation.

Still man, if some 14 year old is the best you think you can do...:p

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!?

she's 14!? and only been going out for 2months!? dude isnt it illegal to have sex with her anyways at your age? remember she can proably get you for statutory rape if she's that evil!

protect yourself from any situation revolving around the law... you dont wanna fu*k up your life over one little immature girl