Sex with a 14 year old....

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilty of raping one another. That's an interesting thought. Almost Philosophical. Like a "Chicken or the Egg" type question except with sex.

oh well, as long as 15 and 17 is okay, i can't wait a month for some face.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have mixed feelings about this now after a conversation w/ matrix..
i dont know why but now i feel like its a bad thing lol
i guess u could say matrix was my mommy for an hour :p hehe

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion on the matter :D

Well I have two opinions on this matter...

First thing, if there were no laws in place (which there shouldnt be; i believe in free will of all individuals) that would get you in trouble for doing this, I would say HELL YES, TAP THAT BIATCH :D :D

Personally, I remember having opportunities to fux0r 12yr-16yr old young women when I was 13 and 14 years of age. I did not sleep with them because I sort of felt it was 'wrong' to sleep with a girl as young as 12, and the fact that my friends liked the other two girls which is why I didnt sleep with them also...

But now that i'm 18, I can honestly say I regret passing up those opportunities.

The way I see it dude is like this:
You are a human being, equal to everyone else on this planet. Nobody should punish you for something you and another person consent to, no matter the age. I am sick and tired of these laws and those who abuse them for personal gain (such as a girl that cries STATUATORY RAPE after you break up with her).

In todays world however, I will tell you to think very carefully about ****ing this girl. Is she smart enough not to tell her parents? Is she mature enough to understand that when\if the relationship fails she must accept it and move on?

Think very carefully about this man... If you dont want to put yourself in danger, I say tell her bye bye and to go after guys her own age, then find a girl your age to fux0r ;)

Hope that helps and good luck!

Mikelo2k

P.S - I'd tap that LOL

:cool:

guardian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My opinion on the matter :D

Originally posted by Mikelo2k
(such as a girl that cries STATUATORY RAPE after you break up with her
as i said before, had you read my earlier post, it can only be statuatory rape if he was 18. being as how he is 16, it can only be unlawful intercourse between minors. so get your facts straight before you start spewing them on the forum bro.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh
do whatever u want
hey mileo do u or did u use to play counterstrike ( "fux0r" ... 0r is cs lingo .. in fact its how i got one of my emails ... it has an 0rz on the end

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

as i said before, had you read my earlier post, it can only be statuatory rape if he was 18. being as how he is 16, it can only be unlawful intercourse between minors. so get your facts straight before you start spewing them on the forum bro.
To be honest with you, I do not know too much about laws and regulations. I live in canada so our laws are diff from those of the USA.

I recall hearing that if sexual interaction occurs between two people (underage or not), and one of those people file a rape charge against the other, the older one will be charged with statuatory rape (or some form of rape) and the younger one usually wins because the older one was 'taking advantage' of the younger, and the younger was 'too young to understand their actions'.... if you have any resources regarding canadian laws on this topic, i'd be happy if you could show them to me.

Either way, my main point is be careful when sexually interacting with non-adults (under 18).

meh
do whatever u want
hey mikelo do u or did u use to play counterstrike ( "fux0r" ... 0r is cs lingo .. in fact its how i got one of my emails ... it has an 0rz on the en
Yes, I used to play counterstrike years ago, however i am using 'fux0r' rather than 'f u c k' because 'f u c k' is censored -> **** ;) Just a way to bypass the censor so people know what im trying to say. I could do FVCK i guess too.

Anyways, i'm sure you understand what I mean :p

Mikelo2k :cool:

guardian

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i did a little research on this... the age of consent for a guy to have sex with a girl is 14. there ya go, case closed. youre in the clear.