Sex with a 14 year old....

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno bout u guyses states but here in WA state if u arent more then like just about 4 years aparart u can do it all u want

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls have had sex by the age of 14. A LOT. What's actually kinda ironic is we men get blamed for always wanting sex and it's usually the girl pushing the subject. AT 14!! But whatever.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmgineEX
Go back under the rock you came out of. Having sex doesnt mean you're a "man." Go get a clue, buy a vowel, whatever you do best but dont post anymore of your much un-needed advice.

OH my bad .I can see how you got ^^^^^^that from.........

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
.........this......
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
He's ****ing 16.**** her be a man.

:rolleyes:

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JCKey618
Well, we've fallenin love and she says she loves me so deeply that she wants to make love to me.
Reading the first half of the sentence hit me so hard! Honestly, I'd never get serious until 27... i dun care if I gets no pv$$y, but getting serious at your age is quite dangerous, especially when you guys break up and you'll get burnt... and will bring your DJ Mentality down.

But, if its what you two want, then do it, bang her then, dun forget the rubber!

R u by any chance Jacko Wacko? lolz jkz jkz jkz

niggah

Banned
Reaction score
you wanna be labelled a child rapist for the rest of your days?

i bet she doesnt even have pubes yet...

dont go for it....

****ing r-kelly wannabe.. even he did it with a 17 year old

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a life.

THA REALNESS,

Why on EARTH do you post regularly on the HS board? And you're..... 20?

This is honestly (honest!) my whopping SECOND time visiting this board, and as expected I can't say I'm impressed. It's usually the very smart and eloquent teens like Nocturnal that come out to the adult boards - but you?? here?? - *shakes* head.... :D :D :D :D

OMG - I honestly am not following you around the board (like you are doing to me), but to find you posting here, chillen with wet-behind-the-ears kids was shocking. You are a study in lameness, bro.

PS: Don't you EVER talk back to me about 'having game', my friend. I will mark this day in history - your utter amateurism revealed. :D :p

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
LOL get of my d1ck !!! :D :mad:

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
LOL get of my d1ck !!! :D :mad:
Yeah, careful.. He's getting dangerously turned on.

Anyway, check you age of consent laws. Don't risk jail for some underdeveloped poon, but if it's legal, I'd say it's fair game.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time in the us its 2 years..
so if u were 17 and she was 14 in freshman year.. she may turn 15 b4 u turn 18 and it would be legal then?

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gah...dude... There should be some little voice in your head that tells you that you're a fvcking retard in these situations. I mean, she's fourteen for pete's sake. You both have time to wait.

I had a fourteen year old begging me to ask her out the other night. (We won't even get into how pathetic that was.) But, before anything was said, I got b1tchslapped by that little voice. She's fvcking fourteen. That's just WRONG. So, I told her that it wouldn't have worked out.

In South Carolina, the age of consent is SIXTEEN. I agree with the people that set the age of consent. There is no reason why a girl can't wait until she's 16. You're both too immature at this point to have sex. You saying that you've "fallenin love" after two months is a testament to this.

But, I also agree that if we can't change your mind, use a rubber. If you're going to be stupid, be smart about it. LoL

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I was in a similar situation lately at the moives.

See I practice/try new skills on the phone with this girl(one of my sisters friends).

It worked so well, I've only seen her twice and she wants to ****!:)

Problem: She's 14.

I'm 17 and high school senior. There's no way in hell I'm messing with this kid!!!

So we went to the movies, and she came too, solely to **** with me!

Sorry:( maybe next time.

So instead of **** her, I talked/flirted with the movie girl handing out tickets.

God the 14 yr old was jealous as hell! She saw me flirting and laughing, and when I walked over she introduces me to the guys she was talking to!

Social proof and female competition right there, and I didn't even mean to!

ANYWAY

Why the hell would you wanna **** a 14 yr old?

At least your age or up man.

Age is less prevalent once you get out of high school though.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!! SOMEONE FROM THE VESTI!!

Wow... I never thought I would run into a Vestibulian here... and I read your post there. Maybe I even posted in it....

But anyways, to answer your question. No... 14 for a 16 year old is way, waaaay too young IMO. That's just wrong.

-Mr. Pink

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do u guys feel about getting head from a 14 yr old?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... I take a break from the forum, and this is what I come back to? I will make it very short and very simple: unless you are fourteen or fifteen you have no business doing anything remotely sexual with fourteen year old girls... you should not even be talking to them. Plain and simple, I do not care if she looked like (insert extremely hot woman here)she is fourteen and at fourteen, she needs to be messing with people her age... not you. Juniors/Seniors... leave the freshman alone, I do not care how easy it is to get some from them... it is not worth it. What is the joy of having sex with someone who just got interested in sex to begin with? Who is just getting pubes? Who just learned how to manage her period? Who is just learning Algebra I! Guys... no... no... no head, no sex, you can make jokes about it... but for my sake (let us not even talk about the laws) hell... for your sake... mess with girls your age. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement by The Matrix: Reloaded

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
YOOOOO!!!! HE ****ING 16 MAN! IT'S A ****ING 2YEAR DIFFERENCE!!!

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 2 years. But between a 14 year old and a 16 year old there is a huge difference. One is a High Schooler that can drive. The other is an 8th Grader than is just hitting puberty. 2 years isn't that big of a difference, hell, I dated a chick who was 18 when I was 16, but those two years between a 14 year old and a 16 year old are crucial. It's a matter of maturity, not age.

And to the poster of this thread, when people on the Vesti are telling you not to buttsecks a chick, don't do it. That's a sign...

-Mr. Pink

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
"SHe was 18 and I was 16"?

lol...so basicaly she could go to jail for it"?

Anyways mane If you wanna do it with a 14 year old then whatever just don't come crying to us when she tells her daddy or something and he kicks your arse.

I second the motion by the gentleman who said he'd like to teach Hillary Duff a few lessions.:eek: what am I saying Im gonna be legal in about another month.

guardian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightspark
!?
protect yourself from any situation revolving around the law... you dont wanna fu*k up your life over one little immature girl
Ok pal. I have a AA in Criminal Justice in any case that someone would want to argue this. This girl can only claim statutory rape if she is below their states age of consent, which ranges from 15-18. And if they both are under this age of consent then they are both guilty of committing statutory rape, so for any criminal charges to be brought up, it would probably be based on how consent was given.