Serous question could mean someones life

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
dnjuanbynature is right tho

if ur just passive and try to talk her out of cutting herself nicely, that absolutely will not do ANYTHING

being extreme will help her stop in my opinion (extreme and passionate, PROVE to her that ur pissed that shse doin this to herself)
I'm going to say it again because you guys are over stepping your. The method does not ensure results. Obviously none of you guys have delt with people who self mutalate or are suicidal. I have been with both. One girlfriend cut herself and the other blew her brains out with a shotgun (God I miss highschool). I digress the one who was terminally suicidal there was nothing I could do about. Typically people who are legitamately suicidal won't show any signs of such and simply kill themselves. Often they'll seem happy and free spirited, buying gifts and what not then just put their own lights out. People who self mutalate need PROFESSIONAL HELP ie not you or her stupid boy friend, they need a DOCTOR some one who has had years of experience in the field of psychology and can diagnose then treat the ailment. If anyone needs to interviene in the situation it's the girls family not some kid who thinks he's a super hero.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'm going to say it again because you guys are over stepping your. The method does not ensure results. Obviously none of you guys have delt with people who self mutalate or are suicidal. I have been with both. One girlfriend cut herself and the other blew her brains out with a shotgun (God I miss highschool). I digress the one who was terminally suicidal there was nothing I could do about. Typically people who are legitamately suicidal won't show any signs of such and simply kill themselves. Often they'll seem happy and free spirited, buying gifts and what not then just put their own lights out. People who self mutalate need PROFESSIONAL HELP ie not you or her stupid boy friend, they need a DOCTOR some one who has had years of experience in the field of psychology and can diagnose then treat the ailment. If anyone needs to interviene in the situation it's the girls family not some kid who thinks he's a super hero.
why do i even ask...you are full of **** no one you have known personaly ahs ever cut just probably people youve heard about...im not going to get into my personal life but i know profesiols dont help
unless someone has SEROUSLY ever dealt with this situation do not post here

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
BuryYourDead said:
why do i even ask...you are full of **** no one you have known personaly ahs ever cut just probably people youve heard about...im not going to get into my personal life but i know profesiols dont help
Professionals do help.

Don't be a martyr, tell her dad or her BF and let them deal with it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
Did I stutter? I HAVE DELT WITH PEOPLE IN THIS CONDITION IN THE PAST. Why would I make something like this up? IT'S CERTAINLY NOT TO IMPRESS THE LIKES OF YOU!! Professionals don't help and nameless children do? Are you joking?!

I'm going to say this portion politely. Don't you ever in your life try to call me on my life expriece again. You don't know me just like I don't know you. I don't pretend to know your past so trying to enfringe on myself and mine is nothing short of rude. I hope we're clear on this becaue I'm not going to say it again.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Professionals do help.

Don't be a martyr, tell her dad or her BF and let them deal with it.
her bf knows, aperently they fight alot she says and she SAYS thats oen reaons shes doing it, her parents are divorced she has no dad she says she hates him

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I thought you meant she was cooking rock at first.

I dont know maybe I grew up on the wrong side of the tracks but I know a lot of people who smoke. Big F'n deal, so I'll lose the sh1tty last ten years of my life.

the whole cutting thing though, I mean come on. How big of an attention woar can you be. She'll be kicking her own ass 10 yrs. from now for doing it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
what does that mean....its a friend not someone i want to get in the pants of if you mena not listen to problems

i want to help not listen to you tell me what to do and what not to do about me this is serous i usealy dont have to deal with this kind of **** liek cutting and ****
The simple fact that you do not know what the word martyr means is proof enough that you should tell an adult, and not fk this byatch up even more than she already is with your 'help.'

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i tear my heart open, sow my self shut, my weakness is that i cant do much.

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
The simple fact that you do not know what the word martyr means is proof enough that you should tell an adult, and not fk this byatch up even more than she already is with your 'help.'
and totaly embaress a close friend?? no dont give me your bull**** opinions

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
So you honestly think that this is a matter of life or death? If so wouldn't you rather be embarrased by an adult than be dead? I dont care what you do really, but quit being so dramatic about something and then only listening to the answers you want to. I'm getting older now and look at all the people who were morons when I was a teenager and watch them still be morons. Without professional help people who do dumb things will continue to do dumb things. This girl cuts herself for attention and your attention is raised. Why do you think that she told you anyways, because of your friendship, or because of your attention?

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
If you feel that informing her mother about the problem her daughter is facing won't accomplish anything positive, then how can you feel that you are even capable of helping her? Who has a higher stake in her well-being? You or her mother?

The problem with you is that you are trying to confront this situation by believing that you have the power to 'save' her. Only she can save herself. You are not a psychologist and you clearly do not understand why she's abusing herself. Only a professional will be able to even come close to understanding her motives. Once the reasons and motives of her behaviour is determined, only then can something be formulated to try and 'save' her. Even then, a professional will never be able to guarantee success.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
she sepcifcly told me its her boyfriend thats making her do it because she cheating on him with hid best friend and now they hate eachother anaperntly all they do is fight now...
I'm sorry, I missed this...

her boyfriend is making her do it? You mean, he's grabbing her hand, putting a knife in it and forcing her to cut herself? I doubt that!

This is exactly what I was trying to say. She is being selfish and passing blame here when it's HER fault! These people love to pass the blame. Oh, and DUH!! Obviously if she cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend he's gonna be just a little p*ssed off don't ya think??? That's HER fault too! She sounds like a total b*tch if she could do that to a guy and I sure as hell wouldn't give her any sympathy!

Now she is using you for sympathy and free councelling sessions and put a load of pressure and worry on you. That's no friend!! I'd steer clear of her completely if you want to know what's good for you!

BuryYourDead

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
I'm sorry, I missed this...

her boyfriend is making her do it? You mean, he's grabbing her hand, putting a knife in it and forcing her to cut herself? I doubt that!

This is exactly what I was trying to say. She is being selfish and passing blame here when it's HER fault! These people love to pass the blame. Oh, and DUH!! Obviously if she cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend he's gonna be just a little p*ssed off don't ya think??? That's HER fault too! She sounds like a total b*tch if she could do that to a guy and I sure as hell wouldn't give her any sympathy!

Now she is using you for sympathy and free councelling sessions and put a load of pressure and worry on you. That's no friend!! I'd steer clear of her completely if you want to know what's good for you!
it was my fault it got brought up in the first place she didnt come to me and be like HEY I CUT, not going to say how it got brought up though srry

and yes i know she also uses the "i have low self asteem" thing too and likes to tell everyone, i know its probably just for attention but i realy wouldnt doubt if shes actualy cutting

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead said:
Then don't ask for our bullsh!t opinions, jackass.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, when you hear advice that you don't like, you TELL someone that they haven't been in your position, despite the fact that they quite clearly stated they have been.

Let me ask you something. Do you "know that professionals don't help" because you are also an EMO kid who has been in this situation and professionals couldn't help you?

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
BuryYourDead... this girl needs professional help. You are her friend, not her shrink. It's not your responsibility to deal with these types of problems. Maybe, MAYBE if this girl was your mother or your sister, you should get involved. But the best thing you can do is help her seek psychiatric care.

I HAVE been in these situations before. There isn't anything you can do as a friend to get her out of the state of mind that she is in.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
No, when you hear advice that you don't like, you TELL someone that they haven't been in your position, despite the fact that they quite clearly stated they have been.

Let me ask you something. Do you "know that professionals don't help" because you are also an EMO kid who has been in this situation and professionals couldn't help you?
I'm inclined to agree.

I don't think the original poster wants to take the advice being offered, even though it comes first hand and is good advice.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this technique posted on another thread:

Next time you see her depressed, pull your pockets out of your pants, and your **** through your zipper, and say 'wanna pull the elephant by its trunk'.
She'll cheer up in no time.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, theirs only one thing you can do. Go down on her.