Saw my ex again and she tried to make me jealous…

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have you said you were done with this chick? I’d lock the thread otherwise but you’ll be back to talk about her again so I’ll leave it open. Let’s see how long it takes this time for you to “run into her”.
I’m done. Saw her with the guy, it’s over man. It’s all ego man. I didn’t want a relationship I never took her serious but she got me when she left and meant it.
Got a new chick it’s All good.

You can leave it open tho, this is a forum. No problem.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're clearly on a spiral, you're infatuated with this woman, its fine, happens to all. Now you're going to approach women to make you feel better. Stop it.

Get a minimum 3 months for yourself, stop the approaches and get your mind straight, be alone in your house, with your thoughts, with what you want to do, women won't disappear for 3 months.

You need to heal, you need to feel in solitude whatever emotions go through your mind and let it out, that's how men heal themselves, women need party, other partners, validation, but its empty, men are the opposite.

Your first priority is to get your mind right, being alone with your emotions, you gotta feel it to heal it. In the end, you'll find somebody better if you do the work, and this girl will be just a distant memory.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update for the interested. Went randomly to the gym with my buddy (she always goes to) but it’s near my friends house. It’s the same brand franchise I go to so I got a membership everywhere for that gym. Ran into her with her friend. I say hi with a smile and walk through she seems distant. Idc.

Then I see the guy I saw her holding hands with in a bar a month ago. Saw her looking at me whole time. It was very very crowded and my friend wanted to go to another gym. I didn’t care so we bailed. Passed her again she kinda tries to lock eyes I didn’t look at her and bailed.

Wanted to share for everyone that was involved in this thread lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hilarious that "she doesn't want to catch feelings" but yet already has OP twirled around her little finger.

The lies we tell ourself so our ego doesn't have to take a hit...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious that "she doesn't want to catch feelings" but yet already has OP twirled around her little finger.

The lies we tell ourself so our ego doesn't have to take a hit...
Oh no I catched feelings indeed but she tried the first few Months until she got fed up then I started to care. Fear of loss kicked in. Well she got a new guy most likely. It’s all good. She will somehow come back in the future you will see. On the way I’m pushing new women and working on myself in every aspect. Like I said it’s all good.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

I just share what happens that’s it bro

OP's internalized this one's message, perhaps intractably
I just share what happens with op chick that’s all