Saw my ex again and she tried to make me jealous…

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You broke no contact because you saw a random girl on a bike with the same hair as this chick?

Are you serious?

Part of me thinks this thread should be locked so you can't keep reminding us about your impressive lack of self-control.
She tried to get my attention the whole night in the club twice, making me jealous etc etc etc. Waving putting her hands in front of my face smiling all evening talking with her girls. There was a lot going on Friday before i broke nc.

And yes this is how it went. Any thoughts? @BPH

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable this **** hunts me. I drive by a park and saw her and the guy she grabbed hands with in the club in a park together. Lmfao. Bump. Just letting you guys know.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbelievable this **** hunts me. I drive by a park and saw her and the guy she grabbed hands with in the club in a park together. Lmfao. Bump. Just letting you guys know.
You have too much hunt, back off before you become a stalker. Find another target for your affections.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I randomly drove by that park. We live in the same city
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
You're hunting for her, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for her and you wouldn't see her.
Put.
Her.
Out.
Of.
Your.
Head.

Last edited:

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, so she really wasn’t trying to make you jealous at the club. She was just having fun with her new fling. What are you going to do?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, so she really wasn’t trying to make you jealous at the club. She was just having fun with her new fling. What are you going to do?
First night she was trying to get my attention but all ego boost to see if she still can get me to boost her self esteem.

Nothing, will never talk to her again. If I see her I will nod and move on. Find new women and keep hitting the gym, i will laugh last, deuces to her

@Rainrain

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will laugh last,
No, you won't. You're emotionally invested in her, or you wouldn't have been thinking about 'winning' from her. As long as you're still thinking about her, you're keeping the emotional connection alive.

Meanwhile, she's moved on and is banging another dude.

Just pull your own head out of your anus and focus on other women.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you won't. You're emotionally invested in her, or you wouldn't have been thinking about 'winning' from her. As long as you're still thinking about her, you're keeping the emotional connection alive.

Meanwhile, she's moved on and is banging another dude.

Just pull your own head out of your anus and focus on other women.
@AmsterdamAssassin

Will put my head out of my anus bro, don’t worry ;) thanks for all the support.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First night she was trying to get my attention but all ego boost to see if she still can get me to boost her self esteem.

Nothing, will never talk to her again. If I see her I will nod and move on. Find new women and keep hitting the gym, i will laugh last, deuces to her

@Rainrain
I wonder if your last visit and texts made her go straight into that guys arms.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if your last visit and texts made her go straight into that guys arms.
She was already grabbed his hand in the club the second time she saw me so i guess not, won’t do that to a random friend I guess. I texted and visited afterwards..

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I hit it first @Rainrain he can have her :)
Swallowed my cvm always now he can go kiss her

I never wanted a ltr anyway, felt bad when she broke it off so it’s ok

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mall right now for some cold approaches field report tonightS
That's also.my biggest issue: I wanna jump fro one shyte show to the next one. Hardly ever taking time to actually heal.

Untill you ask yourself: WHO am I trying to prove a point?your friends? The forum?

So you gonna jump DOWN and feck anything that walks to cope with this?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I hit it first he can have her :)
Swallowed my cvm always now he can go kiss her
Another immature virgin hunter, believing it's possible to taste a previous lover's semen during French kissing, instead of the tequila and cannabis on her breath.

Tell the truth, you have never been with a woman, have you?

I never wanted a ltr anyway, felt bad when she broke it off so it’s ok
Uh-huh, sure, that's why you're not obsessed with her at all. Immature infatuations and imaginary sex escapades. Grow up, bambino.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had several good relationships man.
But thanks all never will look back. She is a ghost now, I won’t even reply it she ever texts. @Glassguy

Also fvcked a prettier woman yesterday and went out with several women 4. but got weak when I saw her out. Now fvck off with her done:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How many times have you said you were done with this chick? I’d lock the thread otherwise but you’ll be back to talk about her again so I’ll leave it open. Let’s see how long it takes this time for you to “run into her”.