Saw my ex again and she tried to make me jealous…

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update; I have to admit i have a lot of discipline in life with a lot of things but this girl…

I decided to text and she rejected me. I thought fvxk it nothing to lose and I want to fvck her.

Texted back and forth for a bit, every two hours a text for a day. Just general stuff nothing to seem jealous or needy. Then.

Me: let’s catch up for a drink or two!
Her: very sweet idea but its better we don’t see eachother I’m sorry.
Me; ok no worries, it’s okay.
Her: good :)

Ok finally deleted her number. Her baits worked. But fvck it. I got my answer.

Also feel relieved I got my answer for what that’s worth.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to text and she rejected me. I thought fvxk it nothing to lose and I want to fvck her.
It's better to have people think you're a moron than to open your mouth and confirm their suspicions. :rolleyes:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to have people think you're a moron than to open your mouth and confirm their suspicions. :rolleyes:
It is what it is man. I feel better tbh now I got my answer. Fvck her. Just closed a IG in the gym she follows me back immediately and talking to other girls also.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it morbid but at the same time amusing how some posters ask for advise, then advise is given, sometimes in step by step format, but then they do the opposite and shoot themselves in the foot.

You could have done what @jamesfromhouston did in his thread. Display high value by being with other girls at the club, wait 2 months for the girl to reach back, initiate contact, and smash.

Instead you did the opposite, becoming needy and impulsive. You have to let them chase you. Remember, if you can be easily had you must not be worth that much.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it morbid but at the same time amusing how some posters ask for advise, then advise is given, sometimes in step by step format, but then they do the opposite and shoot themselves in the foot.

You could have done what @jamesfromhouston did in his thread. Display high value by being with other girls at the club, wait 2 months for the girl to reach back, initiate contact, and smash.

Instead you did the opposite, becoming needy and impulsive. You have to let them chase you. Remember, if you can be easily had you must not be worth that much.
Yeah, 6 weeks passed. But I just wanted cex specially with her. that was good but I don’t even want to be seen in public with her. i saw her 5 times waving in the club as initiating. anyway fvck it. your right. But I got my answer that’s relieving. Next.

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, 6 weeks passed. But I just wanted cex specially with her. that was good but I don’t even want to be seen in public with her. i saw her 5 times waving in the club as initiating. anyway fvck it. your right. But I got my answer that’s relieving. Next.
The original post was made last Friday where you said you saw her at the bar. @jamesfromhouston waited 2 months after he saw his girl at the bar. 2 different procedures.

Anyways, whatever makes you rationalize your actions. I'm out.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original post was made last Friday where you said you saw her at the bar. @jamesfromhouston waited 2 months after he saw his girl at the bar. 2 different procedures.

Anyways, whatever makes you rationalize your actions. I'm out.
Oh from now on two months. Yeah I understand, you are right. It’s true. But fck it I’m out also. Thanks tho.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Oh from now on two months. Yeah I understand, you are right. It’s true. But fck it I’m out also. Thanks tho.
Why 2 months? 6 months? 3 years?
As long as you keep chasing and begging women to shyte on you with your current mindset, it won't matter.
If a chick blows me off, I don't EVER reach out.

EVER. EVER. Not a week later. If I see her out I say hi and move on. I don't watch what she's doing. I DONT CARE.

You care. That's the pattern. And it's ok to care about a woman who is genuinely digging you. It's not ok when they treat you like a 2nd class citizen.

When a chick does reach back out, I don't pursue. She has to do it all at that point. If she doesn't, cya. I am not going to jump and clear my schedule for some chick that only wants attention or wants to see if I'm on the hook.

What was the best case outcome you imagined by breaking down, being weak and texting her????

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why 2 months? 6 months? 3 years?
As long as you keep chasing and begging women to shyte on you with your current mindset, it won't matter.
If a chick blows me off, I don't EVER reach out.

EVER. EVER. Not a week later. If I see her out I say hi and move on. I don't watch what she's doing. I DONT CARE.

You care. That's the pattern. And it's ok to care about a woman who is genuinely digging you. It's not ok when they treat you like a 2nd class citizen.

When a chick does reach back out, I don't pursue. She has to do it all at that point. If she doesn't, cya. I am not going to jump and clear my schedule for some chick that only wants attention or wants to see if I'm on the hook.

What was the best case outcome you imagined by breaking down, being weak and texting her????
@Glassguy

What I want? Obv fvck her and lure her back in that way. She knows she will fall for it if I fcked her.

compleytly stupid she was seriously looking for attention for two weeks and all busy with me in the club. I had to stick to my guns and remain nc. Then I broke n.C. with texting she probably thought I got him! And all the hamster run i build died. Now she’s chill again. Girls like her will also think I waved 2 times to you if you wanted me you should’ve told me to come over or come and talk there at the spot. Then I text her. And I got so much discipline in life with gym no booze my work making money. Well yeah i did it.

cex was a 10 she loved it, but that’s all we don’t match in ltr.
I’m not on your level yet bro.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

someone called my name when I was driving. I see red curls exactley the same as op girl on a bike…
Couldnt let it go. Texted her.

Me: Hey can I ask you something about yesterday.
Her: yes sure ask?
Me: well I respect what you said but I’d rather ask face to face you know I don’t like to talk true phone
Her: okay. Would like to know whatsup but I’d rather talk true phone.
Me: I’m at friends right now I could drop by you in 30 mins when we head home I’m not far. Though I have to do some work so come down your appartment and we have a quick talk.
Her: is it about “us”? Or what do you wanna know?
Me: nah just a quick question about yesterday.
Her: hmm okay I really want to know I don’t get it. Ok I don’t understand why we can’t call but sure come
Me: ok omw
Her: I’d rather call…. But okay then.

She doesn’t want to get feelings again and get caught up with me like we always had fwb. She wants a serious ltr and not playing. She told me that months ago but ok.

I went there. Thing is I’m fitter, sharper look waaaay better trained so hard. Good swagg dress everything.

I notice she wear a good dress perfume and styled her hair, she never does. So obv wants to impress me also.

Went gave me hugg was delighted to see me. Had a small Convo asked her if it eas her on the bycicle but she said no

We talked for 15 mins about random stuff. Some small flirting from me that she looks pretty.

So I said ok got to run see ya.
She says;

“I might see you again”

@Glassguy I will follow what you say bro code

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or the guy she's going on a date with. :cool:

Oh that’s possible. She said I’m going to sport later which indicated between us cex. But she also goes to the gym so who knows anyway fck it

I bet your heart did a triple flip. :rolleyes:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mall right now for some cold approaches field report tonightS