Saw my ex again and she tried to make me jealous…

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my ex fwb I posted about. Saw her in the same bar tonight. She doesn’t go there normally so I bet because she knows I’m always there. She sees me and locks eye contact and waves. I wave back. Then she walks by quickly grabbing hand of a guy so that I see that. She talks to him upstairs. Whatever no reaction from my part I keep on dancing and enjoying myself. Then she walks alone by and smiles and locks eyes trying to get a reaction. I was a bit sick seeing that but later I saw the same guy with two people then an hour later he walks out with two other girls one playing with his hair… so they walk away so I’m sure she did it to make me jealous and maybe she knows him well or met him today.

Anyway her friends were all outside waiting so I’m sure she came in because of me. I also saw her saying to her friend (girl) he’s here! And looking at me. So yeah. I thought about breaking nc texting tommorow “Hey you waved but you can also come over and talk haha”

Or stay nc? I’m sure she’s trying to make me jealous. That guy doesnt give a sh*t about her.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
So my ex fwb I posted about. Saw her in the same bar tonight. She doesn’t go there normally so I bet because she knows I’m always there. She sees me and locks eye contact and waves. I wave back. Then she walks by quickly grabbing hand of a guy so that I see that. She talks to him upstairs. Whatever no reaction from my part I keep on dancing and enjoying myself. Then she walks alone by and smiles and locks eyes trying to get a reaction. I was a bit sick seeing that but later I saw the same guy with two people then an hour later he walks out with two girls one playing with his hair… so they walk away so I’m sure she did it to make me jealous and maybe she knows him well or met him today.

Anyway her friends were all outside waiting so I’m sure she came in because of me. I also saw her saying to her friend (girl) he’s here! And looking at me. So yeah. I thought about breaking nc texting tommorow “Hey you waved but you can also come over and talk haha”

Or stay nc? I’m sure she’s trying to make me jealous. That guy doesnt give a sh*t about her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Buy her some roses. Chocolates. A big teddy bear. Hire someone to sing her a poem you wrote for her.

Come on dude! Move on! Too many other women to start fresh with and (hopefully) not keep making these same mistakes with.
You are your own worst enemy. Why even acknowledge this chick? Do you think this is salvageable?

Had I been in the same situation, I would have nodded at her......at the most. More than likely I would have acted like she didn't exist.

In order for you to notice all this "stuff" her and her friends were doing means you were paying wayyyy too much attention to her.

She isn't bringing anything to your table. So remove her seat.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her some roses. Chocolates. A big teddy bear. Hire someone to sing her a poem you wrote for her.

Come on dude! Move on! Too many other women to start fresh with and (hopefully) not keep making these same mistakes with.
You are your own worst enemy. Why even acknowledge this chick? Do you think this is salvageable?

Had I been in the same situation, I would have nodded at her......at the most. More than likely I would have acted like she didn't exist.

In order for you to notice all this "stuff" her and her friends were doing means you were paying wayyyy too much attention to her.

She isn't bringing anything to your table. So remove her seat.
she is clearly looking for attention. It must be that the c3x was so good and I want to do it again. But I know your always right @Glassguy . Also keeping nc will make her hamster go nuts, I like that. This is just a power play from her to get attention, ego because im nc for 6 weeks. I know I should move on and not give her attention.

I did well, didn’t walk to her, didn’t tell her to come over just being friendly and minding my business. I just have a good eye so I observed it all well.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever no reaction from my part I keep on dancing and enjoying myself. Then she walks alone by and smiles and locks eyes trying to get a reaction. I was a bit sick seeing that but later I saw the same guy with two people then an hour later he walks out with two other girls one playing with his hair… so they walk away so I’m sure she did it to make me jealous and maybe she knows him well or met him today.
You don't act like a man. No contact is not that hard.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got AMOGed. Happens to the best of us.

Why are you surprised that a WOMAN acts like this? And you know her better than all of us. Women are vindictive. She acts like a little person and that shouldn't be a surprise.

You already tapped that, so you should rather chase the joy of fvcking a new horny pretty woman. You can always feck this one on the side some time.

She will be back anyway.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple thoughts:

-get testosterone levels checked
-You seem to have an uncanny way of running into each other at the same time every weekend
-next time you guys find each other in the club, and she waves, you go over and put your hand on her ass, smile, put the other hand on her head behind her ear on her hair and make out with her and then you take her hand and bring her alone somewhere by the bar and have a drink and then go home and fvck this girls legs off of her

this woman obviously likes you but I am surmising that she is losing her mind waiting for you to grow a pair . Please capitalize on it. Otherwise I don’t understand what you’re going for here.

Glassguy

Reaction score
she is clearly looking for attention. It must be that the c3x was so good and I want to do it again. But I know your always right @Glassguy . Also keeping nc will make her hamster go nuts, I like that. This is just a power play from her to get attention, ego because im nc for 6 weeks. I know I should move on and not give her attention.

I did well, didn’t walk to her, didn’t tell her to come over just being friendly and minding my business. I just have a good eye so I observed it all well.
You're missing the point. NC will RARELY make a chick come back. They might hit you up for attention, to see if you're on the hook, etc., but they aren't wanting to get back together.
You already said this chick had other dudes lined up when she ended it with you. Therefore she made her mind up about you long before that. Your value dropped below a recovery level and she bounced.

So stop playing this little game because you're probably the only one playing.

Totally ignore her, learn to not care about people that need to stay in the past. And since you're on here creating posts about her, you still care about her.

Go find other women.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing funny about this…. If you’re half as needy and warped in your humor with her as you are with us, it’s no wonder this is happening
bro, I’m writing this sh*t off me. I didn’t text or call for 6 weeks after we broke it off. I just try to learn and learn and this sh*t just happens. And your post made me laugh. I know it’s serious but I’m not needy in her eyes, I didn’t even walk up to her.

@Divorced w 3

I already had a nc period of 2 weeks months ago with her and did what you said. Saw her and made out with her and ended up hooking up again for months until the final blow 6 weeks ago.

I just wanna fvck her, I like her yes but she can’t be my gf.

Thnx again boys

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, I’m writing this sh*t off me. I didn’t text or call for 6 weeks after we broke it off. I just try to learn and learn and this sh*t just happens. And your post made me laugh. I know it’s serious but I’m not needy in her eyes, I didn’t even walk up to her.

@Divorced w 3

I already had a nc period of 2 weeks months ago with her and did what you said. Saw her and made out with her and ended up hooking up again for months until the final blow 6 weeks ago.

I just wanna fvck her, I like her yes but she can’t be my gf.

Thnx again boys
I thought about just walking away from this but going to respond just for clarity - you’re super emotionally invested. Waving and locking eyes and then coming here saying what should I do is emotional entanglement . Just saying, and I hope you find whatever it is that you’re ultimately looking to do and then pursue it fully and then you can get your closure one way or the other.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about just walking away from this but going to respond just for clarity - you’re super emotionally invested. Waving and locking eyes and then coming here saying what should I do is emotional entanglement . Just saying, and I hope you find whatever it is that you’re ultimately looking to do and then pursue it fully and then you can get your closure one way or the other.
@Divorced w 3

yep i am. She’s also a psychologist she knows damn good what she’s doing. Anyhow not texting. Focusing on new women.

I just know she cares otherwise she wouldn’t go out of her way to grab that guys hand so I see it and walk in the club with her friends waiting outside waving to me etc etc. I’m sharing what happened, that it.

I should not care ofc but that takes time. Thanks

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP it sounds like you're not over her, hence you still making these threads
This girl got your heart ina chokehold

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Can you keep ONE thread on this chick?

I'm reasonably sure this isn't the last we will hear of her because you're infatuated with her, no matter your protests to the contrary.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s also a psychologist she knows damn good what she’s doing.
You have an exaggerated notion of education. Most psychologists study psychology to learn to understand themselves, they are rarely able to know how to deal with relationship issues.
You would've understood that if you yourself would have more psychological insight, but that would mean growing up a bit more and learning how and when to play games.