Quickest Way to SUM UP What EVERY WOMEN WANTS!!

brekke

Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
I don't want a guy to go and hurt my feelings for the sake of giving me an 'emotional rollercoaster'
You do not know what you want. :D

And the only times I lose the trust of a girl are when she finds out I lied to her. They like to be hurt, in some weird way.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
marketing department of a phone company.

everyday they have a new story about how cute and or rich some guy is sex is clearly no as important to them except when they has craving for it and at those times they have one or two established F buddies who they go to...

They stand around ant talk about which guys at the company they would F just based on looks then based on money..

important note.. they only mention personality when they find the guy to be very unattractive and most times they mention that he is also annoying for trying to approach them while not being cute or rich..lololol
Harsh.

I work in real estate-tax liens in Metro Atlanta. Foreclosure is crazy, I tell you.

It's mostly men here. The few women that work here are taken and the men are married, mostly unhappily. I'm the youngest (the only one in the 20s) and one of only two blacks who work there. I'm usually looked at the weirdest because I'm not married or in a relationship. The women there seem to light up always, but only on the job. I tried talking to one after work and I got snubbed and looked at like I had a sword in my neck. :(

Goes to show you, women want looks in a man. If they can't imagine going to bed with you from jump street, you'll have some serious convincing to do, and even then, you may get last minute resistance.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong )emotionally), confident, COMFORTABLE with himself and in his own skin. Don't be tense!!!!!! that's very important to me, I think it's like the main factor, it should be mentioned more and more.... (IMO).

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:

And the only times I lose the trust of a girl are when she finds out I lied to her. They like to be hurt, in some weird way.
*sour face* *.....though shamefully doesn't disagree* *sheepish grin*

Nah, I've got a pretty good idea (but not the life experience to go with it), and hell everyone knows what they don't want.

Really? Can you give me examples? I just find it hard to imagine...although I know what you mean about drama, I notice some girls just love everything to be a big drama. But why do you think that is? Because tht is genuinely what they're like? Or they aren't sure about..issues or life and it's just something to fill up their thoughts? Boredom? Maybe if their life is pretty one dimensional? I don't know. But I know that not all women are like this.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:

Nah, I've got a pretty good idea (but not the life experience to go with it), and hell everyone knows what they don't want.

Really? Can you give me examples? I just find it hard to imagine...although I know what you mean about drama, I notice some girls just love everything to be a big drama. But why do you think that is? Because tht is genuinely what they're like? Or they aren't sure about..issues or life and it's just something to fill up their thoughts? Boredom? Maybe if their life is pretty one dimensional? I don't know. But I know that not all women are like this.
A chick fill with boredoom now
THAT is sexy....

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Don't tell Just a Shot AwaY, our retarded one, that looks don't matter or talked among women. He will kill himself. He thinks women talk about facial symmetry.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:

Watch Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire, it's a pretty extreme example but it will give you an idea.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Really? Can you give me examples? I just find it hard to imagine...although I know what you mean about drama, I notice some girls just love everything to be a big drama. .
ALL girls need drama. Let me repeat that: ALL girls need drama. Yes, that means you too, in one fashion or another. Most of them dont even realize that they cause drama either. The only difference between them is what FLAVOR of drama gets them. It has nothing to do with liking drama or not. Its an emotional need of females.

Why do women like Soap Opera's so much? Why do they like sad movies? They like to feel a RANGE of emotions, whereas guys are mostly content just feeling good ones.

Some girls are heavy into gossip. Some are really into the "You dont really care about/love me" route. Some like attention from many guys, and get off on the drama that creates. Some like to blow minor things WAY out of proportion. Some straight up MAKE stuff up. I had a GF that would say she witnessed me making out with other girls, when it didnt happen.

Granted, a lot of it is their way of testing a guys's backbone. ALL girls will pick fights with their BF's for absolutely no reason other than to feel different emotions. 99% dont even realize they do this, but they do. Then, when the guy apologizes to get her off his back, even though he was totally innocent in the first place, she loses a little respect. She also feels closer to him through the experience. Its a 'bonding' thing.

On top of that, its such a natural thing for girls, that they cant understand why us guys gets so incredibly frustrated with them for doing it.

Curious girl, I challenge you to figure out the ways you have done this to the guys in your life. It may open your eyes up a little and help you understand us.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
brekke said:

HURTING A WOMAN STIMULATES HER EMOTIONALLY,,, yes its logically negative but women are not logical so they don't differentiate.. Now it only works that way wen she thinks or feels that she is in love with you and not before.. In the early stages if she is very attracted to you she will interpret you meanness as strength and confidence.. cause if you are brave enough to risk loosing her you must have many other female options.. and that makes you Alpha in her eyes..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nismo-4 said:
Harsh.

I work in real estate-tax liens in Metro Atlanta. Foreclosure is crazy, I tell you.

It's mostly men here. The few women that work here are taken and the men are married, mostly unhappily. I'm the youngest (the only one in the 20s) and one of only two blacks who work there. I'm usually looked at the weirdest because I'm not married or in a relationship. The women there seem to light up always, but only on the job. I tried talking to one after work and I got snubbed and looked at like I had a sword in my neck. :(

Goes to show you, women want looks in a man. If they can't imagine going to bed with you from jump street, you'll have some serious convincing to do, and even then, you may get last minute resistance.
Exactly..... i did not know you are black also.. im black and i live in atlanta to we should grab a beer sometime and talk about how we gona get these atlanta hos...lol

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
ALL girls need drama. Let me repeat that: ALL girls need drama. Yes, that means you too, in one fashion or another. Most of them dont even realize that they cause drama either. The only difference between them is what FLAVOR of drama gets them. It has nothing to do with liking drama or not. Its an emotional need of females.

Why do women like Soap Opera's so much? Why do they like sad movies? They like to feel a RANGE of emotions, whereas guys are mostly content just feeling good ones.

Some girls are heavy into gossip. Some are really into the "You dont really care about/love me" route. Some like attention from many guys, and get off on the drama that creates. Some like to blow minor things WAY out of proportion. Some straight up MAKE stuff up. I had a GF that would say she witnessed me making out with other girls, when it didnt happen.

Granted, a lot of it is their way of testing a guys's backbone. ALL girls will pick fights with their BF's for absolutely no reason other than to feel different emotions. 99% dont even realize they do this, but they do. Then, when the guy apologizes to get her off his back, even though he was totally innocent in the first place, she loses a little respect. She also feels closer to him through the experience. Its a 'bonding' thing.

On top of that, its such a natural thing for girls, that they cant understand why us guys gets so incredibly frustrated with them for doing it.

Curious girl, I challenge you to figure out the ways you have done this to the guys in your life. It may open your eyes up a little and help you understand us.
I don't know you seem to be describing highly strung and *****y girls. I recognise it in my mum, she's not *****y but she's clingy and she blows things way out of proportion. But I'm more like my dad, just generally laid-back..although he has a short temper and I'm pretty patient, I am the pacifier of the family and I'm good at lightening the mood with a funny remark. I don't like *****ing, tension and hurt. I like being chilled. And if you asked most people they'd say I'm a chilled person. I am trying to think about it though. And actually I do feel emotions intensely just don't express them in negative ways much. Like if one of one of my siblings does something cute I'll feel a surge of love and I'll hug them. But I don't get angry over petty things, when you look back at the big picture, how much of it actually matters to you? I do love films, (but I am into art/film/photography in that perspective) and I do get a huge mix of emotions from them, I absorb myself into the film, I feel what they feel. Same with books, although lately I've been reading more non-fiction. Erm, I get crazy dreams a lot. I've got a pretty high libido, I get a mixture of short-tempered and sexually frustrated if I haven't had some 'me time'. Same on my period, I suppose thats where I tend to get an emotional rollercoaster, but other than that I'm generally content. Although I am the oldest of nine, so perhaps my family is my drama. I'd feel ungrateful causing drama for no reason. There's so many people much worse off than me who have to strive to feel contentment, or not even that, just to survive whereas I and many people are lucky enough to be part of a society where it's pretty much handed to us on a plate. I've hugely digressed.
But drama with guys....I'm trying to think. I haven't had a long-term relationship. The only person I argued with was my ex and that was once a year after we broke up. But during our actual relationship (which wasn't long-term, less than a year) we never argued, it was a really chilled relationship. Perhaps the excitement came from the passion. Although he did punch a guy when he was drunk because he made some comment about me, but I don't think there was any way I could have stirred that up myself. And the relationship before that, we never argued, it was always chilled. I don't think you could call it a proper relationship though because this is going back to when I was 15. Although actually he got in a bit of a fist fight with...the guy I dated next..maybe I am subconsciously doing something :nervous: But from what I can remember they just didn't get along, the fight wasn't overtly 'over me' to my knowledge. Hmm.
So. If this is my drama thing...although I am pretty skeptical about it as I've not had a recent relationship to go by, I'm subconsciously doing it to test his backbone in a bit of a stronger protector/alpha male way?
I don't know...it seems pretty reductionist.

Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
I don't know you seem to be describing highly strung and *****y girls. I recognise it in my mum, she's not *****y but she's clingy and she blows things way out of proportion. But I'm more like my dad, just generally laid-back..although he has a short temper and I'm pretty patient, I am the pacifier of the family and I'm good at lightening the mood with a funny remark. I don't like *****ing, tension and hurt. I like being chilled. And if you asked most people they'd say I'm a chilled person. I am trying to think about it though. And actually I do feel emotions intensely just don't express them in negative ways much. Like if one of one of my siblings does something cute I'll feel a surge of love and I'll hug them. But I don't get angry over petty things, when you look back at the big picture, how much of it actually matters to you? I do love films, (but I am into art/film/photography in that perspective) and I do get a huge mix of emotions from them, I absorb myself into the film, I feel what they feel. Same with books, although lately I've been reading more non-fiction. Erm, I get crazy dreams a lot. I've got a pretty high libido, I get a mixture of short-tempered and sexually frustrated if I haven't had some 'me time'. Same on my period, I suppose thats where I tend to get an emotional rollercoaster, but other than that I'm generally content. Although I am the oldest of nine, so perhaps my family is my drama. I'd feel ungrateful causing drama for no reason. There's so many people much worse off than me who have to strive to feel contentment, or not even that, just to survive whereas I and many people are lucky enough to be part of a society where it's pretty much handed to us on a plate. I've hugely digressed.
But drama with guys....I'm trying to think. I haven't had a long-term relationship. The only person I argued with was my ex and that was once a year after we broke up. But during our actual relationship (which wasn't long-term, less than a year) we never argued, it was a really chilled relationship. Perhaps the excitement came from the passion. Although he did punch a guy when he was drunk because he made some comment about me, but I don't think there was any way I could have stirred that up myself. And the relationship before that, we never argued, it was always chilled. I don't think you could call it a proper relationship though because this is going back to when I was 15. Although actually he got in a bit of a fist fight with...the guy I dated next..maybe I am subconsciously doing something :nervous: But from what I can remember they just didn't get along, the fight wasn't overtly 'over me' to my knowledge. Hmm.
So. If this is my drama thing...although I am pretty skeptical about it as I've not had a recent relationship to go by, I'm subconsciously doing it to test his backbone in a bit of a stronger protector/alpha male way?
I don't know...it seems pretty reductionist.
The thing about 19 year old girls like yourself, especially the cute ones who all of us guys want to fvck, is that no matter how much you type, or how much you say, we all still know that the guys you end up having sex with all have the same things in common...........stop bothering to give any kind of advice here, we are wayyyy ahead of you babe :)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
All of that previous statement... means absolutely nothing. It gives no insight as to who you are in a relationship. It means ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.
The fact that you are like your father or that you like movies or whatever... that doesn't carry over into relationships, no matter what you think. You don't know WHO you are in a relationship yet. I'm sorry, but even if you think you know... you don't.

But drama with guys....I'm trying to think. I haven't had a long-term relationship.
Bingo. So how do you know who you are in a relationship, when at 19, you haven't even had a long-term one? You don't know how you would react to a plethora of situations.

The only person I argued with was my ex and that was once a year after we broke up. But during our actual relationship (which wasn't long-term, less than a year) we never argued, it was a really chilled relationship. Perhaps the excitement came from the passion. Although he did punch a guy when he was drunk because he made some comment about me, but I don't think there was any way I could have stirred that up myself. And the relationship before that, we never argued, it was always chilled. I don't think you could call it a proper relationship though because this is going back to when I was 15.
Well of course you guys didn't argue... and if you did, what was there to argue about... that he stole an extra stick of bubble gum from you?

Passion... at 15?

Although actually he got in a bit of a fist fight with...the guy I dated next..maybe I am subconsciously doing something :nervous: But from what I can remember they just didn't get along, the fight wasn't overtly 'over me' to my knowledge. Hmm.
You can't be skeptical about something you know absolutely nothing about. You WILL eventually get into a relationship and you WILL eventually feed into the drama of it all, and at many times, create it yourself... even if you don't notice yourself doing it, just because it'll get your rocks off.

Ever heard of "make-up sex"?
Do you ever hear guys talking to other guys about how make-up sex is so awesome?

I'd say 99% of the time I hear WOMEN saying that make-up sex is the best, because it feeds off of all the drama BEFORE the actual sex. And most of those times, it's drama that women CREATED.

I don't know...
This was the smartest thing you said in all of that. The rest, well, filler...

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious but why is a girl even here?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Kirro said:
This is so damn funny!!!

But Kirro, we know not to take advice on getting women from women. They don't know what the f**k they want, and even if they did they couldn't say it straight.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
This is so damn funny!!!

But Kirro, we know not to take advice on getting women from women. They don't know what the f**k they want, and even if they did they couldn't say it straight.
:crackup:

That is true but the girl didnt say much here give her a break.

PS - is just me or this forum is hight on afc and Misogyny?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
In the short amount of time I've been here I've noticed the same thing. Happens on all relationship boards, all over the 'net. Simply because, let's face it, the vast majority of men who would ever find a relationship forum are guys who have serious issues with women.

I know a girl who is a stunning tall blonde, awesome body beautiful face, a total 10, possibly the only one I ever met, and she has no facebook, no myspace, never talks on the internet to anyone ever except an email once and awhile to people she already knows, never has sought any relationship help or done any online dating... and this is because everywhere she goes guys trip all over themselves to do anything she wants. She loves men because no matter where she is they treat her royally.

My point is, you're in an asylum taking advice on how to get out from the inmates themselves.

Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
:crackup:

That is true but the girl didnt say much here give her a break.

1) Yes, it is very high on AFC, because for the most part, AFC's come here with their problems, and hopefully they try to change themselves for the better.

2) Misogyny? That is such a feminist thing to say.........just because guys with tons of experience reveal the TRUTH about the majority of hot women out there, does not make them (or me) women haters. I simply know what women are good for, and am going to take full advantage of it!!

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
1) Yes, it is very high on AFC, because for the most part, AFC's come here with their problems, and hopefully they try to change themselves for the better.

2) Misogyny? That is such a feminist thing to say.........just because guys with tons of experience reveal the TRUTH about the majority of hot women out there, does not make them (or me) women haters. I simply know what women are good for, and am going to take full advantage of it!!
1) Im learning too but im learning to get more woman not the "one" that will solve my problems and will make me happy and what not (there is more than women in life)

2) Dude im not on a team, i dont give a rat ass about sides i just read alot of resentment and frustration in this forum, this got alot of good tips that i can learn but is kinda hard to learn when 80%~of threads is about "THE ONE" and how "women are the solution to all the problems" (or cause to).

Zarky said:
My point is, you're in an asylum taking advice on how to get out from the inmates themselves.
But if i can learn from the 10% that really know what theyre talking then it will be worth it.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
Well, this is a comfortably manageable environment where she can come to terms with male sexual psychology, without actually dealing with a living breathing person in the same room as her (hoping to insert a penis in select locations).

Makes sense for her... though @ Curious Girl, the quality of your posts is going down again... sharpen up or I'll give you another spanking :kick: