Quickest Way to SUM UP What EVERY WOMEN WANTS!!

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
All of that previous statement... means absolutely nothing. It gives no insight as to who you are in a relationship. It means ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.
The fact that you are like your father or that you like movies or whatever... that doesn't carry over into relationships, no matter what you think. You don't know WHO you are in a relationship yet. I'm sorry, but even if you think you know... you don't.
Surely you should be yourself? but..
Bingo. So how do you know who you are in a relationship, when at 19, you haven't even had a long-term one? You don't know how you would react to a plethora of situations.
..yeah I see what you mean, I know that. But still, I've learnt a lot from just growing up with my parents, I know what makes a good relationship and a bad one. I've also got very good relationships with my friends and always have. However I am aware that a long term relationship, with lust and attraction added into the mix, may stir things up. Plus, as with most things you don't really know until you've experienced it.
Well of course you guys didn't argue... and if you did, what was there to argue about... that he stole an extra stick of bubble gum from you?

Passion... at 15?
No, I mentioned two relationships there, the first I said doesn't really count (at 15) but the second one was the one I mentioned first.

You can't be skeptical about something you know absolutely nothing about. You WILL eventually get into a relationship and you WILL eventually feed into the drama of it all, and at many times, create it yourself... even if you don't notice yourself doing it, just because it'll get your rocks off.
You make it sound so tiring. How do you know I will though? I mean people have different personalities, despite what you say about women generally being drawn to drama. You also make it seem that this is all these women have in their lives, their significant other to 'entertain' these 'needs', when surely there are other aspects of their lives like work, friends, family (although partner may count in family). I'm not trying to devalue relationships here, but you can't be dependent on one peson making you happy. Not because you can't trust them with this but because that's not love...it's dependence! I mean, that person might be the most important thing to you but they shouldn't be the only important thing to you. And I'm sure women can get these extra 'emotional needs' from these other things, they don't need to create drama.
Ever heard of "make-up sex"?
Do you ever hear guys talking to other guys about how make-up sex is so awesome?

I'd say 99% of the time I hear WOMEN saying that make-up sex is the best, because it feeds off of all the drama BEFORE the actual sex. And most of those times, it's drama that women CREATED.
Yeah I have heard guys talking about how great it is. When emotions and hormones are running high I can see how easily it can transform into sexual energy, especially if you have very strong feelings for the person and you're passionate people. Scientists have also banged on about how fear can be an aphrodisiac in this way because of the emotions/hormones it creates, for both men and women, so I imagine it can be similar for other strong emotions too like anger. And you can't deny, the uncut angry sex scene in Mr & Mrs Smith is quite hot.
But I doubt they really think it's 'the best', I mean if it was the only kind of sex they were getting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make it sound so tiring. How do you know I will though? I mean people have different personalities, despite what you say about women generally being drawn to drama.
Curious Girl makes a good point here, everybody is different, everyone has their own personalities, even women. You can say that women will TEND to do certain things, in general. But you can't say ALL women will do x when confronted with y. When you deal with people there are all kinds of factors that affect their reactions: religion, upbringing, education, interests, influences, hormone levels, mood, etc.

You also make it seem that this is all these women have in their lives, their significant other to 'entertain' these 'needs', when surely there are other aspects of their lives like work, friends, family
This reminds me of something I read a long time ago, I've always wondered if there was some truth to it. I read that women love their family, their dog, their friends, the people they work with, their boyfriends... The boyfriend is just one piece of the puzzle. When they have a breakup with their boyfriend they tend to get over it more easily than the guy does because they have set up this big social support network, where one is not necessarily more important than the other. The boyfriend just has his slot that he fits into (so to speak).

Guys, on the other hand, other people tend not to mean so much to them, they're more independent. So they suffer more after a breakup because they haven't formed this tight knit support network to catch them when they fall. Maybe instead when they get disappointed they run to some internet forum and decide to become a DJ.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say my ex was very much like curious girl. She grew up with two brothers and had insight into what men liked and didn't based on the women they brought home.

After we broke up (she dumped me) I brought up something that was perplexing to both of us when we actually thought about it. I told her "I wish you were more 'girly' or emotional. Most of the arguments were started by me. I wanted a reaction out of you". She basically said she didn't like the drama. She liked all of my other qualities, before I became AFC.

A lot of women get a rise out of drama. A lot don't. Based on EXPERIENCE I can believe what curiousgirl is telling me. Some girls are actually really chill.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
The clue's in the name mr smarty pants, as wait_out said. :)
I know that ms. smarty skirt, can't you see I was making a joke.:)

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Oh, I see now. Perhaps you should have used a different font... :D
Nope. Nismo got the joke. Why couldn't you?