Push and Pull - The Experiment

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
It's been noticable that she's getting mad by me not paying attention, but it seems to attract her more. Yes you've heard right, she's been all over me more and more. Currently all I hear is.

"My boyfriend is famous I am so lucky"
or..
"I cant believe how lucky I am to be with you"

Wth??

It's incredible how a 9.5 reacts to me ignoring the CRAP out of her..
Hahaha! I'm going through something similar right now with a 9.5.

Women love it when you have better things to do than them. But if they're only used to AFC (most SHB is ONLY used to being put on a pedestal), they get confused by behavior like you're displaying.

As we all know, women love to be confused by a man.

Keep up the good work. Or, at this point, the lack thereof. *fistbump*

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you sure you're only 22? Please check your birth certificate and verify it with me.

To what do you attribute your having your act largely together at such a young age?

Notice, guys that exile writes extremely well with virtually perfect spelling and grammar. Do you think that this attention to detail spills over into other areas of his life? Food for thought.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is "off" or odd about this entire thread. I can't put my finger on it yet, but all is not as it seems, that I can promise you.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: The reason you're probably losing interest is because you never became infatuated, pursued her, or wore your heart on a sleeve. You're seeing her for who she really is, and she's not doing anything for you. You're not phased by her looks, which is all she has. The fact that she responds to this kind of treatment is probably lowering her value in your eyes, as well. Hard to respect someone who doesn't respect themselves; has no class, no sense, etc. Responding favorably to poor treatment is usually a good sign that someone is low quality, and has nothing going for them. You got down to the core of who she is, and what she responds to. She's nothing but a pretty face.

White knight enablers need to realize this, as well. These hot girls they try saving and sympathizing with are wasting their time on women like this. This is what they respond to, and really all they're worth. They just don't see it, because they're infatuated, and take her side on everything. They end up wanting to beat her ass, too.

The only question is, is it worth lowering yourself down to their level to attract them? I don't think so. It's quite the shallow lifestyle. These girls don't deserve to be attracted, because they're not worth anything. This is who you end up attracting by being a douche / jerk. They flock to this kind of treatment, and these kind of relationships. This is who you can't get by being nice - because they're not worth anything. This is the payoff you get from becoming the kind of person who attracts trash, which a lot of guys seem interested in doing.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Something is "off" or odd about this entire thread. I can't put my finger on it yet, but all is not as it seems, that I can promise you.
Oh stop it, you're going to break everyones heart. I bet you make alot of promises to women, and break them. Ouch.

The only odd thing here is the word odd in your meaningless reply. I can totally assure you, everything is true. I can promise you that.

floydb25, I appreciate your opinion however, this girl is not what you describe. I never lowered myself to attract her, actually, she's lowering herself for my attention at this point. I just had to tweak a couple of things. Just because she's a hot babe does not mean she's worthless in any way, I have fun with this chick. Dont get me wrong floydb25, she's super hot banging bltch who attracts almost every guy that steps by her, but she also has a good personality and sense of whats right from wrong. Like every other woman, she has her share of shlt tests, and emotional roller-coasters, but oddly enough other than confidence, she's not much different than a 7 in terms of relationships. I'm just not the LTR type, I get bored of exploring the same cave over and over again.

I'm going to conclude this experiment soon. I think you've understood what I mean, if not here it is.

You have to deal differently with a 9.5 than a 7 or 8.
You have to tweak your approach, mindset, your life has to be more important to you than her. Remember this.

She will test you.
NEVER give in! Never! Do not respond to these tests at all, just pay attention to what you're doing and brush it off.

Difference makes a difference
Don't do what your friends do. (I didn't say ignore your friends) Be unique, do unique things everyday, not for her but yourself. Your life would get so much better.

Don't hate people, show off or act like a smartass
I've made 1 mistake with this girl (go figure im human) and that is I always thought I was better than everybody. I've been like this since I was a kid, always competitive. She saw that as childish behavior and call me out on it. She's used to guys showing off in front of her, so be unique.

Keep other women close
Yes, do not ignore other girls for her. If she show's emotional stupidity such as jealousy, strictly explain to her that you chose her for a reason

Guy friends
She might have more guy friends than girl friends (My gf does) Do not take this as a threat. Remind yourself that she's with you, and not them. If thoughts such as infidelity come across your mind, quickly move on to other things. This bring me to the most important point I think when with a hot babe

Do NOT be jealous
Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever! Learn to silence this emotionally destructive brain fart.

Gentlemen, my conclusion in this;

A 9.5 needs to be dealt differently than a 7 or man 8, BUT, she's a woman and no different than them in emotional terms. Only difference is she has many more choices in the line of dating than a 7, AND her confidence that AFC's help boost, (as well as her ugly ass lack-of-confidence friends) might explode her into a overgrown ogre bltch.. at times. If you peel off the outer layer of her gorgeous looks and her exploding confidence, you will find that she is no more than a emotional husk with the same needs as any other woman. With that being said, do not overlook her personality as every woman is different. She WILL come to like you alot, maybe even love you. Just remember these points.

Be different.
Exceed her confidence, as well as your own.
Arouse her emotionally at times.
Cut out jealousy forever.

I dont wan't to explain any more to you but this. You need to get out there and bag yourself a hot babe, with a couple of tips I outlined, find your own way with them.

I'll see you guys soon.

Formally DR Exile (Now in prison for dissecting a blonde bltch)

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen its over.

I finally pulled the plug tonight after I busted balls at the gym. Feel great :box:

Ok seriously a situation came up where I couldn't help myself but do it.

Here's what happened.

So we were supposed to hang out around 7:00pm tonight when I called her she ignored my call. Yes IGNORED my call.

Text:

Me: You know it's rude not to answer right before were supposed to do something.

Her: Im sorry my phone is going to die.

Me: Yeah? Give it CPR, it takes a minute.

Her: But my friend is going to call so I can tell her something important!

Me: Sounds good to me, whenever you're done with your friend, please remember NOT to call me.

Her: Huh?

I dont text.

She calls two minutes later.

Her: What do you mean baby?

Me: I mean i'm single and you are too.

Her: You serious?

Me: My phones gonna die (Hang up)

2 minute text later.

Her: Are you kidding me right now?? Why???
Her: Hello???
Her: ?????

Calls.
Calls.
Calls.

I know this is unorthodox, cruel whatever. I'm done with her anyway, had a plate on the side just in case, gonna come handy tonight.

Good night, fellas, keep it DON!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daaaaaaaaaaaayum!!!!

Nice!! I hope this has a ripple effect throughout all HB's on earth! They better get humble real quick! :p

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harsh!

Some valuable info for the rest of us, though. :brofist:

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just not the relationship type. Too young right now to deal with drama. I know it's harsh but how many times have we been replaced for reasons unknown?. I've learned, and the only thing that can hurt me is something that kills me. So I really don't care.

Btw she's begging.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
floydb25, I appreciate your opinion however, this girl is not what you describe. I never lowered myself to attract her, actually, she's lowering herself for my attention at this point. I just had to tweak a couple of things. Just because she's a hot babe does not mean she's worthless in any way, I have fun with this chick. Dont get me wrong floydb25, she's super hot banging bltch who attracts almost every guy that steps by her, but she also has a good personality and sense of whats right from wrong.
Lol, yes, we can see what a high value quality girl she was by the way you dumped her over nothing.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank you for your input Zekko, but if you actually read the whole thread you'd see this.

These are all results so far with this beauty. Do I feel bad? No because I still treat her right, however this relationship is just a experiment to understand how hot women work. I have no attachment. No real purpose but having better knowledge. Bear with me as I will have more data and results for you guys.
Report.
Obviously this 9.5 is still with me considering my questioning behavior. If she truly has options what is keeping her with me? Is it because i'm not like other men she dated? Perhaps.

Keep this in mind; If I acted like a needy guy, would I still keep seeing this behavior? I am not going to test this, as I plan on ending things as soon as im done.
It's sad you have to take shortcuts to sound like a smart-ass. :down:

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Innovater said:
Wow, she must be epicly confused right now.
Irrelevant. I dont care either way I never lead her on to fall in love with me. Which I dont believe she did. She had her fun as well as I did, i've came so far understanding that relationships at my age are a waste of time and energy unless you've found someone who is actually WORTH all of that. I never emotionally hurt her, i've just pulled away. Do I need to justify myself? It's not murder :nervous:.

Innovater

Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
Irrelevant. I dont care either way I never lead her on to fall in love with me. Which I dont believe she did. She had her fun as well as I did, i've came so far understanding that relationships at my age are a waste of time and energy unless you've found someone who is actually WORTH all of that. I never emotionally hurt her, i've just pulled away. Do I need to justify myself? It's not murder :nervous:.
I know, I've been watching your thread from the start. What I meant is, it was so random that she must be constantly wondering what she did wrong (unless she is actually dumb enough to think it was due to the phone call, which I doubt)

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well truth is the way I was with her, she should have known that she wasin't good enough. Should have tried harder.

.rattlebg

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome experiment, i followed it from the beginning.

but the way you ended things confused the hell outta me! obviously it was harsh on her, and i think it did hurt her emotionally. but im just confused as to what she did to deserve it THAT way... cuz i just think it sounded a lil angry

also..

Well truth is the way I was with her, she should have known that she wasin't good enough. Should have tried harder.
but didnt she try harder as time went by?

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
.rattlebg said:
but didnt she try harder as time went by?
Yes, but I believe women should be the ones trying to impress men. That is my opinion so don't flame me for it. Many guys say pvssy rules the world, and we can't live withut them, but that is words of femenists who worship women. I do not. She is HOT as hell but looks alone dont get them far with me.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow - you're so f*cked in the head right now, kid. If you were over this girl, the least you could have done was to meet up with her and give her some kind of reason that had nothing to do with her on why you had to break it off with her, instead you had this enormous insecurity when she didn't pick up the phone and you broke up with her like a pissy little insecure child. Shame on you. The world and women are not out to get you, you are NO better then anyone else and you need to learn some compassion. You think you have confidence, but it's empty, for no reason arrogance. Seriously you should appologize to her for how you behaved. That would be the adult, man thing to do based on how you behaved.