Pug's 100 approach journal

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
you never internalise it unless you actually do it, again and again.
Pugs and his 100 approach journal, a case in point.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnydart: are u in favour of it or you not? I didnt follow that post...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he's pro man. Repetition becomes habit, habit becomes natural

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
Pugs and his 100 approach journal, a case in point.
"are you single"
"are you single"
"are you single"
"are you single"
"are you single"

Not hard to get that. That approcah is for people with no game.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you guys arguing that Pugs' method was bad for this reason or that reason are complete morons. If you had even BOTHERED to read some of the posts by Pugs you would have realized that Pugs was only trying this "method" to GET OVER HIS INITIAL FEAR and become more confident when approaching women. He was not claiming that this is a good "proven" method. He just happened to get lucky with one approach and score a woman he ended up liking. Whether they are still together or not now is irrelevant. The point is he did these approaches to get over his fear and become more confident. If the relationship ends he still comes out a new and better man for getting over his fear.

All of you self-righteous losers who say things like "he has no game" are just insecure. You thrive on putting other people down to feel better about yourselves. Grow up.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's just it, Pugs DIDN"T conquer his fear. He approached a few girls, and one of them apparently said yes. That was on like page 3 of this journal. Then it turned into page after page of oneites crap and people who worship pugs just cuz he had balls enough to approach a few girls.

It's over. Let it die. Someone close this thread.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ so what? He found what he wanted. Let it be.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
I think only 1 person can help solve this mystery....

Are you out there Pugs???
You know, he might be more focused on pleasuring his chick and having great sex than updating a thread on an Internet Forum.

He's posted all we need to read. He owes us nothing. I thank Pugs for starting this thread in the first place.

If you had a woman in your bed would you be updating this thread or cuddling with your girl? I think most people would have forgotten about their threads if they started one and gotten what they wanted.

Pugs 100 approach journal is very good learning material.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm happy for pugs actually

although I personally don't like someone like Pugs, partly because i see my old self in him.

but whatever, he's happy for the time being. i don't think this was good learning material however.

but hopefully this will motivate you guys to actually go out there and f.uckin approach women instead of theorising about what's the best approach before you actually do that

you know what... i hope half the guys here never get off their a.sses and do a single approach in their life, and then somehow meet someone and through a friend and get married to her

that way i can have more women for myself.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fact that Pugs approached girls and reported real life experience beats most of the theories I've seen people post.

We should have an approach forum in my opinion. Thats the only way for us to practice our game.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer

We should have an approach forum in my opinion. Thats the only way for us to practice our game.
Heck yes, thats a great idea. Who do we talk to about doing that?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Where was Pugs located, anyone know? I assumed the U.S. but some of the words he used sounded british. Jayer your idea sounds good, but a lot of us have approached and realized that approaching alone isn't enough. Only a certain type of approach seems to work so that why all the theory abounds.

jordan23

Reaction score
He said his goal was to make 100 approaches. We're supposed to believe that he followed women around in bookstores, some of them were receptive, he went on a date with one of them, immediately started thinking about marriage and just disappeared from the board altogether?

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A forum soley based on approaches would be a very good instant awnser guide IMHO.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
You know I didnt think of it until Jordan23 mentioned it, but for all we know Pugs could of either made up or embellished the parts about the girl he met. I don't think he made it up, but I think he embelished it if not intentionally unintentionally. We never seen this girl and we dont know how it worked out, so that kind of tarnishes the quality of the thread since Pugs never posted her pic or updated us.

jordan23

Reaction score
Think about it. He goes up to a Keira Knightley/Winona Ryder looking chick and asks her if she's single. They exchange numbers and she calls him days after the fact. He gets all serious on the first date and she likes it?

I have a hard time buying it, unless he was exaggerating about her like you said.

Last edited:

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome pug

pug you are my hero i love you men.
before you had post this journal i was approaching girls........
well after 4 approach and 5 msg from internet... i dated 2 girls (1 from approach and 1 from internet) and the last one i dated... thought I have connection or my expectation was so high for her. so I stop my approach for awhile. however, she flakes on me. I was kind of depress for a while and after reading this i totally forgot about her. cant wait to incorporate this into the field.

well i do got a lot of eye contacts from some girls. but i never approach them because i was thinking of that b*tch who flakes on me. stupid of me.

I like your journal. my confident is up again and would begin to approach again.
all of this convo and tips are awesome.
i am not done reading the whole pug chapter but i have bookmark it lol hahha/ ......

thanks men

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I don't get is why people made such a huge deal over Pug's journal?? Sure he put his balls on the line and made the effort but there have been plenty more journals written with a LOT more quality material in them.

The following journals deserve more attention than they actually get:

Duke Progress Journal - Duke
Logbook of an Aspiring Casanova - Krassus
Daily Journal for Cold Approaches - jwhite17
Boot Camp Journal - Walden
77 approaches and several shame attacks in 2 weeks! - Guitar Whizz

There are others, just cant remember off the top of my head. Is there something I'm missing with the Pug's worshipping?