Private Sex Party

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my scene , I can just about get onboard with threesomes and foursomes

But once you start going down the route of orgies and sex parties the act just becomes devalued especially as a man

Women enjoy them because most have deep routed fetishes to take multiple men at once, its a feminine desire to just submit to multiple me and let them ravish you

But what exactly are you supposed to be getting out of it as a man ?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much, just having sex with several other women in front of your lover.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go. I have gone in fact. It's just sex. All depends on your values though. I'm a hedonist.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much, just having sex with several other women in front of your lover.
Who's having sex with several other men....

It's wierd
I'm assuming it will be in front of other men as well, like in the living room, bathroom, room, letting other men watching you ****ing women, like in p0rn, since when sex for men became such a degenerate $hit? Or men today have they brain so fvcked up that they need those experiences to be fulfilled?

I thought threesome with two women was the fantasy of evey men, not going to a sex party were men are fvcking women in front of other men. Society hads to collapse, definitely.

Just imagine the type of disgusting girl this guy is dating and fvcking. I was living in Charleston, SC, where they have pineapple sign for swingers, and I've known too many people like that, they're the biggest scums of society, no respect for their family, no respect for intimacy, everyone fvcks everyone, it was really sad to see what sex meant for those people, and they all caught stds at some point.

Last edited:

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm yet to answer, so I choose come to the oracle.

- What's your view on it?
- How to proceed?
Sup Lotus,

I'd ask myself a few questions:

- What do I want with this girl? Potential LTR, plate?

- After seeing her being ****ed by someone else (maybe even more than one guy), would I be able to maintain the same relationship with her? It's one thing to know in your mind that she's with someone else; it's another to see it with your own eyes.

Speaking for myself, if it was a private sex party with four other women, I would go. But if there were other guys at the party, I’d only stay if they were in their own rooms :rofl:.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it be her idea and she needs to take the lead on it. Other than that I've never encountered something like this. I'd probably go a long with it. I doubt I'd ask too many questions beforehand, that causes women to over think. Just go with the flow. I hope you don't see anything long term with this girl.
I haven’t either, but it’s an interesting situation and I am curious about how it plays out. I have a lot of potential outcomes in my head but I am not going to list them here. I do wonder though if this is really her first time or she’s being coy. I am leaning latter.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Participating in an orgy will ruin you spiritually in my opinion.

It's the reason great civilizations like Rome for example fell down.....they were having orgies in the streets and what not.

I hope you're concentrating on your purpose in life, because these types of acts will drain you massively.

Think of a boxer participating in these events before a crucial fight....he'd be too distracted and drained.

Besides making love to a woman you truely respect and love in the long run will be way more fulfilling.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty clear. This situation may or may not happen, let her lead. If it does happen, understand that jealousy may ensue on either side. When she said hypothetically, I took that to mean she was non committal on this, but the way you answered her put words in her mouth. A hint jumpy on your end. Cool down a notch.
I don't know where you saw I was jumpy at all. I'm pretty cool bro.

Knowing her, I understood it as a clear proposition, as stated when I asked her to elaborate.

I have not put words in her mouth. She said her friend Sara invited her. So it was a thing.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it be her idea and she needs to take the lead on it. Other than that I've never encountered something like this. I'd probably go a long with it. I doubt I'd ask too many questions beforehand, that causes women to over think. Just go with the flow. I hope you don't see anything long term with this girl.
Yeah, I'm down for that. Totally agree w/ you and your approach. I don't say much via msg anyways.

I had my sahre of 3somes and 4 somes w/ chicks, but thist also never happened to me before, so that's why I'm going along.

And no, the minute I got the proposition was the minute the plate 'fell' as stated bellow.
Well, I'm going, and farewell to the plate. Keep you guys posted!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is here what do you want?

At the end of the day you know where you are going to. This is probably a Swinger Club.

If you are a guy that likes new experiences and enjoys crazy lifestyle choices for a change, go and do it.
It is not my thing, TBH, but as @Tilex said:
This is probably a once in lifetime opportunity for you. You might as well take a chance on it.
I figured why not?

At the cost of a plate, in the long run, when I'm in my late 70s, I can recall that with a laught and say I checked that out of the bucket list.

Let's see how it unfolds

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my scene , I can just about get onboard with threesomes and foursomes

But once you start going down the route of orgies and sex parties the act just becomes devalued especially as a man

Women enjoy them because most have deep routed fetishes to take multiple men at once, its a feminine desire to just submit to multiple me and let them ravish you

Yeah, I actually agree 100% with you.

It is the same as an open relationship, you know? It is a terrible deal on the male side.

Not a thing to keep doing.
Definetly not my scene, as I enjoy the intimacy of it, the one on one.

But a one timer to see it? at the cost of a plate. Let's see.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming it will be in front of other men as well, like in the living room, bathroom, room, letting other men watching you ****ing women, like in p0rn, since when sex for men became such a degenerate $hit? Or men today have they brain so fvcked up that they need those experiences to be fulfilled?

I thought threesome with two women was the fantasy of evey men, not going to a sex party were men are fvcking women in front of other men. Society hads to collapse, definitely.

Just imagine the type of disgusting girl this guy is dating and fvcking. I was living in Charleston, SC, where they have pineapple sign for swingers, and I've known too many people like that, they're the biggest scums of society, no respect for their family, no respect for intimacy, everyone fvcks everyone, it was really sad to see what sex meant for those people, and they all caught stds at some point.
Here you are again, always pointing fingers.
I made this thread to have an adult conversation.

I told that this is also not my thing, and here you go assuming things about who I am, or what I do.

I'm done with you bro. I would be glad if you avoid conversing with me.

About the kind of girls I'm fvkcing?
Cheerleaders, yoga instructors and runnaways models. The kind of girls you can only dream of, buddy.

I've said you more than once.

Take a hike. And go back to your T-shots, late bloomer.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you saw I was jumpy at all. I'm pretty cool bro.

Knowing her, I understood it as a clear proposition, as stated when I asked her to elaborate.

I have not put words in her mouth. She said her friend Sara invited her. So it was a thing.
You asked my opinion, I’m just giving it to you.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t either, but it’s an interesting situation and I am curious about how it plays out. I have a lot of potential outcomes in my head but I am not going to list them here. I do wonder though if this is really her first time or she’s being coy. I am leaning latter.
Yeah, I'm also curious, so I'm playing along. Let's see.

If you wanna list the potential outcomes, be my guest bro. I don't mind.

And regarding wondering if it is her first time, most def not.

100% coy.
But you know, I'm a grown man, I second guess even my mother's love lol.

I do think that it was a razor sharp invitation tho.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey mate!
- What do I want with this girl? Potential LTR, plate?
- Not much. I was aiming at fvck buddy.
- After seeing her being ****ed by someone else (maybe even more than one guy), would I be able to maintain the same relationship with her?

It's one thing to know in your mind that she's with someone else; it's another to see it with your own eyes.
- Most probably not.

I had one past plate whose I completely lost interest when we were at a party and I saw her making out with a guy, and afterwards with a chick. I just lost interest then and there. I guess the same will apply.

This is bound to happen in October, so it has a shelf life.

Last edited:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go. I have gone in fact. It's just sex. All depends on your values though. I'm a hedonist.
If it happens I'm going, just to see it.

But it kind goes against my values. Sex just for the sake of sex.
I'm a budhist, and one of the five precepts is 'not indulging in sexual miscondut'. I guess orgy kind falls into this category.

Participating in an orgy will ruin you spiritually in my opinion.

It's the reason great civilizations like Rome for example fell down.....they were having orgies in the streets and what not.

I hope you're concentrating on your purpose in life, because these types of acts will drain you massively.

Think of a boxer participating in these events before a crucial fight....he'd be too distracted and drained.

Besides making love to a woman you truely respect and love in the long run will be way more fulfilling.
I'm more leaning towards this actually.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you are again, always pointing fingers.
I made this thread to have an adult conversation.

I told that this is also not my thing, and here you go assuming things about who I am, or what I do.

I'm done with you bro. I would be glad if you avoid conversing with me.

About the kind of girls I'm fvkcing?
Cheerleaders, yoga instructors and runnaways models. The kind of girls you can only dream of, buddy.

I've said you more than once.

Take a hike. And go back to your T-shots, late bloomer.
Nobody here knows you, we all are assuming based on what you write.

You see how defensive you get when people challenge you? We all can see your insecurities and need for validation from strangers. You ask opinions and we are giving it to you, but it doesn't match with what you have in mind.

You posted this thread thinking "Holy $hit, this is great, I'm the best guy in bed, I'm gonna post this thread so everyone can read how awesome I am, but I'm gonna tag certain people only cause I know them based on what they write, and I know they're awesome like me"

If you wanted only opinions from certain people, you would have sent them a private messages.

Also, a guy who fvcks all types of women like you say you are, doesn't need advice from anyone and much less from people in a forum, cause he has that area already figured out, you're still a nice guy seeking validation from others, that's how nice guy behave when people challenge them, they attack other with $hit that doesn't make sense and are very emotional.

We all been there bro, shed the need for validation and you'll live a happier life.