Private Sex Party

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody here knows you, we all are assuming based on what you write.

You see how defensive you get when people challenge you? We all can see your insecurities and need for validation from strangers. You ask opinions and we are giving it to you, but it doesn't match with what you have in mind.

You posted this thread thinking "Holy $hit, this is great, I'm the best guy in bed, I'm gonna post this thread so everyone can read how awesome I am, but I'm gonna tag certain people only cause I know them based on what they write, and I know they're awesome like me"

If you wanted only opinions from certain people, you would have sent them a private messages.

Also, a guy who fvcks all types of women like you say you are, doesn't need advice from anyone and much less from people in a forum, cause he has that area already figured out, you're still a nice guy seeking validation from others, that's how nice guy behave when people challenge them, they attack other with $hit that doesn't make sense and are very emotional.

We all been there bro, shed the need for validation and you'll live a happier life.
Again, you should bring a mirror to everything you write bro.

I need opinion, not validation.

You just joined the chat.

Go sit in the passenger seat, and show some respect for your better.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you should bring a mirror to everything you write bro.

I need opinion, not validation.

You just joined the chat.

Go sit in the passenger seat, and show some respect for your better.
I'm actually sitting on the toilet right now. Keep us posted.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually sitting on the toilet right now. Keep us posted.
Makes sense, as you are spilling sh!t through your fingertips.

Once again, use this time to study, instead of typing.

Rule of thumb:
Talk less, listen more.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also curious, so I'm playing along. Let's see.

If you wanna list the potential outcomes, be my guest bro. I don't mind.

And regarding wondering if it is her first time, most def not.

100% coy.
But you know, I'm a grown man, I second guess even my mother's love lol.

I do think that it was a razor sharp invitation tho.
I just want to point out that I have no interest in telling you how to live your life. You’re asking me for opinions so I’m continuing to share them.

If your interests and hers align here i wouldn’t be dissuaded from the idea of forming a relationship with her down the road, whatever that looks like to the two of you, if that’s mutually interesting. The idea that she’s honest with you on something that’s relatively taboo in society is a good thing. People certainly pick and choose where they are honest so i am not necessarily saying she’s got a lot of character but so far she hasn’t shown us that she is low character , in my opinion. Good companionship is not easy to come by, and life is much shorter than people think. Do whatever works for you.

Just go enjoy yourself, whatever that looks like, and keep us posted either way.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it happens I'm going, just to see it.

But it kind goes against my values. Sex just for the sake of sex.
I'm a budhist, and one of the five precepts is 'not indulging in sexual miscondut'. I guess orgy kind falls into this category.

I'm more leaning towards this actually.
Buddhism, that's cool, I like that. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder as I personally don't see it as misconduct (consenting adults not hurting anyone). But - each of us is different and must do what's best for ourselves personally.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to point out that I have no interest in telling you how to live your life. You’re asking me for opinions so I’m continuing to share them.

If your interests and hers align here i wouldn’t be dissuaded from the idea of forming a relationship with her down the road, whatever that looks like to the two of you, if that’s mutually interesting. The idea that she’s honest with you on something that’s relatively taboo in society is a good thing. People certainly pick and choose where they are honest so i am not necessarily saying she’s got a lot of character but so far she hasn’t shown us that she is low character , in my opinion. Good companionship is not easy to come by, and life is much shorter than people think. Do whatever works for you.

Just go enjoy yourself, whatever that looks like, and keep us posted either way.
Yes of course mate,

I thank you for sharing it with me.

Again, this specific situation never happened to me.
I shared this with some close mates of mine, and their opinion are very much like yours.

And I wouldn't say she is low character. Much on the contrary.
She had her folks the other day, and they spent a week here in Lisbon with her. She was very happy about it.
Always go on and on about family. She got a big family. I guess 3 or 4 sisters.

So yeah, let's see.

PS: This: "Good companionship is not easy to come by, and life is much shorter than people think". Is gospel

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddhism, that's cool, I like that. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder as I personally don't see it as misconduct (consenting adults not hurting anyone). But - each of us is different and must do what's best for ourselves personally.
Yeah, it is actually pretty cool, and much of the manosphere early materials are linked in a sense with budhist aproach, especially Pook.

And yes, I understand you point. Actually, in that regard, I agree with you.

What the texts says, as misconduct, is not about consent tho, it is about the act itself, as a form of indulgence / degradation.

The texts say something along these lines:

"Aroused sensuality leads to the decline of one’s nature; extreme pleasure will be followed by tragedy. For the sake of vitality and longevity, on should try to abstain from such."

So is just kind of a guidance.
I'm not a strict follower (otherwise I wouldn't be here), but I do agree with the mindset behind it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Aroused sensuality leads to the decline of one’s nature; extreme pleasure will be followed by tragedy. For the sake of vitality and longevity, on should try to abstain from such."
That is such a weak argument:
"Every time I pleasured myself on a woman, I was sad afterwards and she was crying about me coming on her face like an animal and not making her climax first and so maybe people shouldn't enjoy sex."

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is such a weak argument:
"Every time I pleasured myself on a woman, I was sad afterwards and she was crying about me coming on her face like an animal and not making her climax first and so maybe people shouldn't enjoy sex."
This is not an argument mate.

This is a passage from one of the 5 precepts of budhism man. I just gave clarification on the matter.

As I've said, if I was strict, I wouldn't be in this forum in the 1st place, talking about orgies, and plate spining, and fvking chiks as an animal.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said, if I was strict, I wouldn't be in this forum in the 1st place, talking about orgies, and plate spining, and fvking chiks as an animal.
I'm a strict follower of the Tao.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes of course mate,

I thank you for sharing it with me.

Again, this specific situation never happened to me.
I shared this with some close mates of mine, and their opinion are very much like yours.

And I wouldn't say she is low character. Much on the contrary.
She had her folks the other day, and they spent a week here in Lisbon with her. She was very happy about it.
Always go on and on about family. She got a big family. I guess 3 or 4 sisters.

So yeah, let's see.

PS: This: "Good companionship is not easy to come by, and life is much shorter than people think". Is gospel
I wasn’t planning to contribute anything else but something came across that caught my attention in real life today.

I have a history with a woman that is a personal trainer now at my gym. She came to the gym not knowing I went there, but in relation to that happening I looked her up. The last communication we had was in late June regarding working out and hooking up. The instagram and texts could not be mistaken.

Guess who is engaged, and seems like she has been for quite some time? Half the town must be running through that woman.

I just thought this was interesting in consideration of your situation.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t planning to contribute anything else but something came across that caught my attention in real life today.

I have a history with a woman that is a personal trainer now at my gym. She came to the gym not knowing I went there, but in relation to that happening I looked her up. The last communication we had was in late June regarding working out and hooking up. The instagram and texts could not be mistaken.

Guess who is engaged, and seems like she has been for quite some time? Half the town must be running through that woman.

I just thought this was interesting in consideration of your situation.
I don't know if I lack the english skills or if my brain is just more slow today.

But can you elaborate more. I quite didn't got mate.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But can you elaborate more. I quite didn't got mate.
He banged a 'single' personal trainer in the past who now started working at his gym (not knowing that he trained there), and now he found out that the PT has been engaged to be married quite a while, probably even before he banged her.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He banged a 'single' personal trainer in the past who now started working at his gym (not knowing that he trained there), and now he found out that the PT has been engaged to be married quite a while, probably even before he banged her.
Thanks bro!

That part I kinda got. Even that maybe he was not the only one pounding her.

What I quite haven't got is how does that relates to the private sex thing.

Well, now that I wrote it down, I guess he means that my girl is playing coy, as was his PT? Is that it @Divorced w 3

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro!

That part I kinda got. Even that maybe he was not the only one pounding her.

What I quite haven't got is how does that relates to the private sex thing.

Well, now that I wrote it down, I guess he means that my girl is playing coy, as was his PT? Is that it @Divorced w 3
I’m not saying much, other than it’s an interesting contrast to your situation. The woman in my scenario never let this on once - a simple ‘I am in an open relationship’ would have been appreciated so I doubt the relationship was open. She was never going to be anything more for me than what she currently was, but I have a funny feeling that her partner fully understands what’s happening under his nose. At the very least, you do. Take that for what it’s worth.

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been to ~5 sexparties (just swinger parties that were privately organized on sexdating platform) and also swinger clubs and 4some and 3somes.

No man there will try to touch you, i would be very suprised by that.

I would ask her
What people will be there (eg pairs?)
What is the idea/concept of this thing
Has she been there before

Ask yourself what do you like, what is interesting to you
What does she like about the idea of it, what makes her horny
What makes you horny
And think about what you would like to happen and what you would totally not like to happen (and know about hers too)
I would talk about that before with her (more thinking and talking the more the relationship is important to you, sure you can also do none of that and just have a new experience)

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been to ~5 sexparties (just swinger parties that were privately organized on sexdating platform) and also swinger clubs and 4some and 3somes.

No man there will try to touch you, i would be very suprised by that.

I would ask her
What people will be there (eg pairs?)
What is the idea/concept of this thing
Has she been there before

Ask yourself what do you like, what is interesting to you
What does she like about the idea of it, what makes her horny
What makes you horny
And think about what you would like to happen and what you would totally not like to happen (and know about hers too)
I would talk about that before with her (more thinking and talking the more the relationship is important to you, sure you can also do none of that and just have a new experience)
Thank you so much for the insight mate!

Incredible stuff!

I was thinking about approaching it somewhat like that! Thanks for the North Star bruv.

Can you elaborate more on the relationships you had with the partners you brought with you?

and how it developed afterwards?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know I'm late, but damn.

The whole sex party/orgy/swinging thing just ain't for me.

Why? Because I'd rather not be in the same room where there are unexposed d!cks besides my own.

That's just me.

As for advice, there is nothing I can say but "do you".