Private Sex Party

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, how you're holding up?

I'll cut to the chase.

I am a real good fvck.
I leave them laying in the bed, completely finished, saying all kinds of degenerate stuff.

But that probably has backfired, or not? Not sure lol
So now I'm in need for opinions.

One of my plates, Leigh, sent me the following, out of the blue:

Leigh: Hypothetical
Leigh: Would you be up for a private sex party one time?

Lotus: That doesn't sound very hypothetical lol
Lotus: But hypothetically? Short answer, yes
Lotus: Long answer: Care to elaborate?

Leigh: It's an offer I got
Leigh: Sara is seeing a guy who's hosting one
Leigh: And she asked if I'm game
Leigh: But I'm obviously not going alone

---

I'm yet to answer, so I choose come to the oracle.

- What's your view on it?
- How to proceed?

I'm targeting the experienced dudes here, please.

Some background:
26, yoga instructor, i'd say hb8,8, super hot, super horny, 5'6
was a tiny bit degenerate on bed, but I unleashed a beast 'cause of my bed demeanour
I guess it's been a month now: 2 regular dates, maybe 8 straight to fvck dates, and I've fvked her more than I can count now.

Tags:
@AmsterdamAssassin @The Duke @We_ArE_VeNOM @BackInTheGame78 @Divorced w 3 @holidayad_

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How well do you have your ego under control? Sex / kink parties can be fun, but you have to be able to emotionally detach from watching your cute yoga instructor enjoy getting railed by another guy. It's not for the possessive types.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Private sex party = Swinger club
This is probably a once in lifetime opportunity for you. You might as well take a chance on it.

Usually these type of parties have specific rules.
For example: Guys cannot enter these clubs alone or with other guys. You can only enter with a female.

Last edited:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How well do you have your ego under control? Sex / kink parties can be fun, but you have to be able to emotionally detach from watching your cute yoga instructor enjoy getting railed by another guy. It's not for the possessive types.
Thanks for the quick reply mate. I knew I could count on you.

About my ego, I guess it is well under control.
Maybe this might be a good trial for me to see if it is under control or not.

Let's see if my detachment budhist ways are paying off lol.

Fact is, we have got to a day an age where there is no possession anymore.

Only a fantasy of it.
One might think that one "got the girl", but the minute one turns away, there's a sway of men bombarding her.

So one might as well just go with it, and face the facts.

Private sex party = Swinger club
This is probably a once in lifetime opportunity for you. You might as well take a chance on it.

Usually these type of parties have specific rules.
For example: Guys cannot enter these clubs alone. You can only enter the event with another female.
Thanks bro.

What got me thinking on hypergamy and whatever is:

I might be number one/main plate for her right now.

Or maybe the only fvck buddy for the moment.

Otherwise she would not have invited me, nor mentioning not going alone.

Me not going is probably stupid, as she might go for plate 2
But going, and getting her railed by some other dude(s), will put an end to my "exclusive" status.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me not going is probably stupid, as she might go for plate 2
But going, and getting her railed by some other dude(s), will put an end to my "exclusive" status.
Well, it's done.
I actually know the answer for that one.

The minute you create a thread about it, it's the minute it is done! hahahaha

Well, I'm going, and farewell to the plate. Keep you guys posted!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need an exclusive status if you're her favourite.
Also, make sure to rail a hottie in front of her as well. And show how you enjoy yourself.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am missing the question but if she’s asking you to go she’s essentially told you that you’re in an open relationship right now which, at least, she’s being honest. It sounds like it works for you, and I personally value her character here. Have fun if you end up going.

I will also say, never answer a question without a question in return, except if the other person asks it twice then reply. You can fish out a lot by being sharp in your conversation. Question, and then repeat her question back to feign a next line form you, and then question her again. Get as much info as you can and give as little back, when you’re trying to understand a thought process

You also have to be ready for the fact that she may see you with another woman, not like it and that may be the end of it as well. Heads up for that. But she brought it up. If I am you, I let her lead on the conversation, don’t progress the conversation at the risk of sounding too eager too. Let it continue to come to you, which is working so don’t try and fix it.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be ready in case some dude wants fvck your a$$hole.
I don’t want that to happen but prostate play can supposedly be outstanding. I dabbled a little on my own time, and my nanny cam girl probably has the chops to advance it for us if I had to guess

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be ready in case some dude wants fvck your a$$hole.
Thanks!

You seem to be experienced.

What do you generally do when something like that happens?

How do you usually get ready?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am missing the question but if she’s asking you to go she’s essentially told you that you’re in an open relationship right now which, at least, she’s being honest. It sounds like it works for you, and I personally value her character here. Have fun if you end up going.

I will also say, never answer a question without a question in return, except if the other person asks it twice then reply. You can fish out a lot by being sharp in your conversation. Question, and then repeat her question back to feign a next line form you, and then question her again. Get as much info as you can and give as little back, when you’re trying to understand a thought process

You also have to be ready for the fact that she may see you with another woman, not like it and that may be the end of it as well. Heads up for that. But she brought it up. If I am you, I let her lead on the conversation, don’t progress the conversation at the risk of sounding too eager too. Let it continue to come to you, which is working so don’t try and fix it.
Questions were:

Your view on it, and you answered it.

And how to proceed. Which you also answered

Thanks my man! ;)

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks!

You seem to be experienced.

What do you generally do when something like that happens?

How do you usually get ready?
Common sense, when a degenerate woman asks you that, it means its swingers, or do you really think you're the $hit and will fvcking every woman in the room haha, don't be surprised. Also, I hope you had protected sex with that woman, cause you might catch a std. Good luck.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense, when a degenerate woman asks you that, it means its swingers, or do you really think you're the $hit and will fvcking every woman in the room haha, don't be surprised. Also, I hope you had protected sex with that women, cause you might catch a std. Good luck.
No I don’t expect to fvkx anyone.

I don’t know where did you got that idea.

I came here to ask for the experienced users
on how to handle the situation.

If I wanted opinion from noobs I would have asked you in your late bloomer thread.

Go back to your testosterone shots bub ;)

PS: still waiting for your insights on how you handled being pounded in the azz!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, make sure to rail a hottie in front of her as well. And show how you enjoy yourself.
Those are polarizing perspectives on the same subject.

Care to elaborate gentlemen!?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don’t expect to fvkx anyone.

I don’t know where did you got that idea.

I came here to ask for the experienced users
on how to handle the situation.

If I wanted opinion from noobs I would have asked you in your late bloomer thread.

Go back to your testosterone shots bub ;)

PS: still waiting for your insights on how you handled being pounded in the azz!
Hahaha ok bro. Let us know how it went, so we can all learn from your experience.

Before you go, ask her this "Are they swingers?" You'll see.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sounded you were ready when they came for you.
That statement really shattered your fantasy huh? Just gave you my opinion, a guy whom you probably don't know, hosting a private sex party in his house... My spidey sense are telling me something is not right, but nevermind what I write.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are polarizing perspectives on the same subject.

Care to elaborate gentlemen!?
I thought it was pretty clear. This situation may or may not happen, let her lead. If it does happen, understand that jealousy may ensue on either side. When she said hypothetically, I took that to mean she was non committal on this, but the way you answered her put words in her mouth. A hint jumpy on your end. Cool down a notch.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll cut to the chase.

I am a real good fvck.
I leave them laying in the bed, completely finished, saying all kinds of degenerate stuff.

---

- How to proceed?

Some background:
was a tiny bit degenerate on bed, but I unleashed a beast 'cause of my bed demeanour
I guess it's been a month now: 2 regular dates, maybe 8 straight to fvck dates, and I've fvked her more than I can count now.

Tags:
@AmsterdamAssassin @The Duke @We_ArE_VeNOM @BackInTheGame78 @Divorced w 3 @holidayad_
Let it be her idea and she needs to take the lead on it. Other than that I've never encountered something like this. I'd probably go a long with it. I doubt I'd ask too many questions beforehand, that causes women to over think. Just go with the flow. I hope you don't see anything long term with this girl.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll cut to the chase.

I am a real good fvck.

---

- How to proceed?

Some background:

Tags:
The question is here what do you want?

At the end of the day you know where you are going to. This is probably a Swinger Club.

If you are a guy that likes new experiences and enjoys crazy lifestyle choices for a change, go and do it.