Private Sex Party

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Because I'd rather not be in the same room where there are unexposed d!cks besides my own.
Don't go to a European sauna or Turkish bath house, if you're that worried about seeing other penises.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the insight mate!

Incredible stuff!

I was thinking about approaching it somewhat like that! Thanks for the North Star bruv.

Can you elaborate more on the relationships you had with the partners you brought with you?

and how it developed afterwards?
I'd say only do it if you don't really care about the relationship. In general, these type of things typically lead to a shift in the relationship even if neither side really respects it.

Can be fun, but only if you are cool with watching your girl get tore up by another dude.

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate more on the relationships you had with the partners you brought with you?
and how it developed afterwards?
Asked one ****buddy if she wants to try swinger club. She said probably not, but willing to try. We tried, i had sex with a woman of a pair, but she didn't. So we got in contact with a pair there, did some talking, i and her partner ****ed the new woman, she did not **** the man. Continioud being ****buddies later, till it ended at some point.

Other ****buddy, had some groupsex with her, 4some, 4some failed, swinger club meet. And fun fact she met someone taller and with bigger **** than me and they were together for a while. For some strange reason i didn't take that hard.