Pretending to be Chad Thundercock on Tinder.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No....

They come to YOU.

I don't get any matches on Bumble.
I challenge your Chad Thundercock to a Bumble showdown.

Let the loser be forever banished from SoSuave. And you better get his profile in order; I don’t want to compete against a retarded Chad.

Reaction score
I challenge your Chad Thundercock to a Bumble showdown.

Let the loser be forever banished from SoSuave. And you better get his profile in order; I don’t want to compete against a retarded Chad.
I don't give a fvck about Chad Thundercock.

I'm trying to help MYSELF get "matches."

Your advice of getting cosmetic surgery turned out to not be good, according to the 2 female surgeons that I went to.

Btw, you're 6'1". Ever think that plays a factor? Very little I can do about being just under 5'8".

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't give a fvck about Chad Thundercock.

I'm trying to help MYSELF get "matches."

Your advice of getting cosmetic surgery turned out to not be good, according to the 2 female surgeons that I went to.
Why did you use Chad Thundercock on the title and not Guru?

Only thing worse than cat fishing is cat fishing using cartoon characters. I’m insulted that you didn’t give give this some forethought. And now you want me to assist you in your entrance to the Pvzzyslayer elite club (where all dreams are possible) after you purposefully insulted Guru?

Reaction score
Why did you use Chad Thundercock on the title and not Guru?

Only thing worse than cat fishing is cat fishing using cartoon characters. I’m insulted that you didn’t give give this some forethought. And now you want me to assist you in your entrance to the Pvzzyslayer elite club (where all dreams are loss possible) after you purposefully insulted Guru?
So I was supposed to take a picture of a real person on a forum that I go on without his permission, and then post about it?

Not to mention the fact that I have no way of getting a picture of you because the one you posted doesn't show up anymore, plus many people here know my real name so you could have filed a lawsuit if you wanted to.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
When I was using fake pics from my POF profile, I got 2 of these chicks to meet up. I knew for a fact they would have been DTF because I was sitting off to the side of the bar and invited them to have a drink. Of course they never spotted me, because I wasn't the same guy, I just wanted to see for myself if they would show up.
I hope that's joke because of how pathetic this behavior is.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was supposed to take a picture of a real person on a forum that I go on without his permission, and then post about it?

Not to mention the fact that I have no way of getting a picture of you because the one you posted doesn't show up anymore, plus many people here know my real name so you could have filed a lawsuit if you wanted to.
Fair enough. I will continue to assist but we have to banish Chad Thundercock. He has not earned the right to be named.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
Richard, you have spent your time here showcasing two things:

1. That you have money
2. That you are an easy mark

I strongly suggest that you stop giving personal information out around the internet willy-nilly.
I don't think anyone will want to stalk him or something. He's too negative.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many girls don't care about it as long as you're honest.

Those girls I could have gone to Vegas with...

They didn't care. They just said "everyone has a past" and said thanks for being honest.
Good for you for being honest.

How are you these days compared to back then? Do you feel like you can look back and say 'what the hell was I thinking?' Or is there a part of you that still thinks 'i don't get what the big deal was?'

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving forward, anyone making direct attacks or insults will be warned, assigned warning points, and their post deleted.

Grown men can debate without resorting to personal insults. If a member annoys you in principle, you can always avoid the thread or put the member on your ignore list. The rules exist in order to keep the forum from degenerating into a place of endless meaningless p!ssing matches, which 100% of the time eclipse the subject matter of the threads. Every one of us agreed to avoid this behavior when we signed up.

There are so many insulting remarks in this thread (and a few others) that it becomes very difficult for us to determine who started what, in a fair way.

Each of us can choose to be a leader and an example-setter. It's very easy and temporarily gratifying to fall into sniping at someone with a quick insult. Does this reinforce the best of our character, or the worst?

We're capable of being better than that. Let's honor our agreement to avoid this kind of behavior and let's honor the forum itself by rising above petty name-calling. Insulting others only serves to torpedo one's credibility. Don't we observe this in real life?

We now return you to your regular programming...

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with Moderator above me.

Many girls don't care about it as long as you're honest.

Those girls I could have gone to Vegas with...

They didn't care. They just said "everyone has a past" and said thanks for being honest.
I don't think telling bad things about you to your partner will help your relationship. Both men and women have inner calculator where they calculate values of people they know EVERYDAY. You tell bad things about yourself, you decrease your overall score in her head. Doesnt matter what she say. She "said thanks for being honest" and focused on good time instead, and thats what I would do, because we dont like to focus on sad things. But your score in her head got decreased.

Theres such thing as "white lies", which are lies made to help someone, and they are complete bs, but when someone asks you about your past you dont have to tell her what you did. You just tell the good things, or if there are none, then you can lie about it. its not a big deal. its not this kind of lie that leads to problems.

I used to say honest things about me only to learn after that they decreased my value.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. There have been many times when I have regretted being overly honest and revealing about myself. People tend to hold it against you.

I think it is a good idea, however, to reveal a minor fault, which tends to humanize you and makes you relate-able. Usually women find this kind of thing cute and kind of tugs at their heartstrings. Perhaps it's a shyness in one small aspect of life. It should be in a very narrow field, not an overall insecurity. In general, though, we need to present our best selves to women. They are hard-wired to respond to a man they can look up to, and submit to. She would rather see you posture and strive to live up to your highest potential, than to openly talk about your insecurities or weaknesses. She will not mind those weaknesses if your striving to overcome is there. In a woman's mind, the striving cancels out the fault, just as in her mind, ambition cancels modest financial means.

The unspoken agreement is "If I see you striving to overcome the weaknesses that I can intuit in you, they won't bother me." Not in so many words, of course, but that is her feeling. In this way, even your weaknesses can cause her to admire you even more.

Never, ever, EVER turn her into your therapist. That has killed a multitude of relationships, and that dynamic can creep up on you real quickly in a committed relationship.

Last edited: