Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere! Life When Your Blue Pill Social Circle Starts Having Babies

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are really uptight about weddings and I know there's only select number of spots for them. Being a destination wedding, you might have screwed up the order by not going.
It was a destination wedding in the loosest definition of the term. The couple lived in Dallas at the time in 2017 but got married in their home state where both lived prior to moving to Dallas, meaning that all their Dallas area friends like me had to travel out-of-state to attend their wedding. I didn't desire to travel for that wedding. The wedding I was excluded from was a local wedding with no travel for me.

I filled out the RSVP card with a "no". I didn't stiff that couple for costs in any way. The point of a "no" RSVP is to help with planning.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a destination wedding in the loosest definition of the term. The couple lived in Dallas at the time in 2017 but got married in their home state where both lived prior to moving to Dallas, meaning that all their Dallas area friends like me had to travel out-of-state to attend their wedding. I didn't desire to travel for that wedding. The wedding I was excluded from was a local wedding with no travel for me.

I filled out the RSVP card with a "no". I didn't stiff that couple for costs in any way. The point of a "no" RSVP is to help with planning.
They probably expected you to go lol. Weddings are STUPID, I am getting married at a court house if it ever happens.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably expected you to go lol. Weddings are STUPID, I am getting married at a court house if it ever happens.
There's a chance that the couple that got married in 2017 expected me to go to their destination wedding. My non-attendance didn't affect my friendship with that guy from that couple.

However, in 2023, the bride in another couple arbitrarily decides that my non-attendance at a destination wedding in 2017 from someone else in the social circle is a valid reason to exclude me from a wedding. I agree with you that weddings are STUPID.

Because I think weddings are silly, I wasn't upset that I missed going to the wedding I was excluded from in 2023, nor did I regret my decision in 2017 to skip a destination wedding.

There is impact to my friendship with the guy just based on the lack of courtesy and lack of respect around my exclusion. He's a beta male wimp for letting it play out as it did.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have assessed where things stand with me and the primary social circle I've had for the last 10+ years. I've made the decision to de-emphasize all my relationships with this group. There is no viable path forward.

In this primary social group, there is a problem with beta male wimp husbands who are controlled by their wives. While I'm less annoyed by the male acquaintances (more so the friends of friends in the group) doing this, I am more annoyed when my primary friends in the group do this.

One friend always claims he has to "ask his wife" when I ask him to play a sport together, play poker, or do any sort of social activity together. While he was one of men whose wife had a baby in 2023, he was using the "ask his wife" line long before his wife got pregnant. This man seemed to lose his testicles once he moved in his girlfriend. At the very latest, it was when he got married. He is the perfect example of what Richard Cooper discussed in "The Unplugged Alpha". He experienced beta-ization by a thousand concessions to his wife. The concessions likely started small but kept getting bigger and bigger. Now, he's an unrecognizable wimpy beta male. This is once a man who could get sex with minimal effort as a man who is 6'0"+ and was in good shape. He had a triple digit notch count prior to imprisoning himself in this toxic romantic relationship that is now a legally binding state marriage. This friendship isn't working for me anymore. We don't need to have a formal ending to the friendship and I think we can remain on good enough terms. I'll just only see him once or twice a year in the next 3-5 years.

Another friend didn't invite me to his marriage at the request of his fiancé (now wife). He's controlled by her. He's a wimp. While I was not upset about not going to a wedding since going to weddings and wedding receptions are annoying, I was annoyed with his beta male lack of frame and his poor communication with me. I have not contacted him since that incident (multiple months ago) and have no plans to ever contact him again. I would be open to getting together if he offered. I doubt he will offer at this point. The future of this friendship is dependent upon him entering my frame and accepting my terms. I don't think he's capable of doing that. I also don't want a male friend longer term who is controlled by his wife, just like the man in the previous paragraph. I don't think that friendship can work for me either. At best, it's another situation of a guy who I can see once or twice a year in the next 3-5 years.

The great thing about either of these situations is that I don't have to do anything. I'm not doing anything with either of them. I'm not calling or texting them. Both these males are so absorbed in either married life and/or baby raising life that my disappearance is kind of forgotten. That's good. Men in general have a tendency to let their friendships fall off once they get married and especially after having children. They do this more with their non-married, marginally attached or fully unattached friends the most. Women don't tend to starve their female friendships as much as men tend to starve their male friendships.

I have been spending more time with male friends who are outside this primary social group of the past 10+ years. I have always had a few side friends. These males are less controlled by their wives and one male is single. Because these married men are less controlled by their wives, I can have more meaningful and more frequent in-person social interactions with them. I need more single male friends in general. That would be the best solution for me at this point of time. I also have to deal with working, my woman life, and running a one person household ahead of finding new male friends. I am glad that I do have some existing male friends that can work in the meantime while I search for new male friends who are single and childless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in LTRs dont want their men hanging out with single guys because they are a "bad influence".
Do you blame them? We don’t our women hanging around with 304s.
I think it is an interesting point now to think that I am considered a toxic male friend to one segment of the male friendship market.

I think to some degree this is true. The married women of the two male friends I mentioned above likely consider me toxic and I'm on par with a 304 friend of an unmarried woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a best friend that got with a girl he met in college. Slowly but surely she took over his life. As she did, she began to resent me. I was married at the time, but too wild for her tastes and she knew I didn't bend just because some woman thought I should.

She moved into his house, repainted the whole thing, got rid of what she didn't like. You know the drill.

Next they get married. At first I was supposed to be the best man. They told me the date and I told them I couldn't make it then. Next thing I know they demoted me to a greeter or something lame. lol I firmly believe it was her that made that decision.

I didn't end up going to the wedding because I had a serious commitment which I told them months in advance. Afterward their wedding our friendship deteriorated. I couldn't get him out to do anything. I'd stop by his house and I could sense his new wife hated fact I was there. Eventually it got to the point he wouldn't take my calls. For 5 years I tried calling once or twice a year. Sometimes he would answer, most of the time not. I finally gave up.

2years after they got married she wanted a better house and then the babies started popping out.

I have no doubt she saw me as a threat to her relationship. He was also beta in his relationship. It is what it is. I can't imagine he is truly happy in his relationship.

Most of my male friends are single guys or guys that have fuhked a lot of girls and refuse to settle down with women that tell them how to live their life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my male friends are single guys or guys that have fuhked a lot of girls and refuse to settle down with women that tell them how to live their life.
I am at a point in my life where I need some new male friends. I need all future male friends to be unmarried men or guys that have had sex with a lot of women and refuse to settle down with women that tell them how to live their life. I am my own man and I do not wish to have any woman tell me how to live my life. A woman enters my frame.

I had a best friend that got with a girl he met in college. Slowly but surely she took over his life. As she did, she began to resent me. I was married at the time, but too wild for her tastes and she knew I didn't bend just because some woman thought I should.

She moved into his house, repainted the whole thing, got rid of what she didn't like. You know the drill.

Next they get married. At first I was supposed to be the best man. They told me the date and I told them I couldn't make it then. Next thing I know they demoted me to a greeter or something lame. lol I firmly believe it was her that made that decision.

I didn't end up going to the wedding because I had a serious commitment which I told them months in advance. Afterward their wedding our friendship deteriorated. I couldn't get him out to do anything. I'd stop by his house and I could sense his new wife hated fact I was there. Eventually it got to the point he wouldn't take my calls. For 5 years I tried calling once or twice a year. Sometimes he would answer, most of the time not. I finally gave up.

2years after they got married she wanted a better house and then the babies started popping out.

I have no doubt she saw me as a threat to her relationship. He was also beta in his relationship. It is what it is. I can't imagine he is truly happy in his relationship.
Your story is very relatable to me and my story of the 2 friends I profiled in Post #128.

One of them has a wife that decided to exclude me at their wedding. I hadn't seen her in person in 5 years. I never did anything. I do think it's possible she sees me a threat and a person she is demanding her husband cut out of his life. I have no use for his wimpy behavior. He is letting a woman dictate his life.

A guy I knew in college told me at one point that his wife would not let him socialize with me as a condition for them staying together. That friend was lost, but 5+ years later we talked after he and that wife got divorced. I haven't seen this guy in person since the 2000s.

It's a shame that marriages have a way of destroying male friendships. I don't think marriages destroy female friendships as much.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at a point in my life where I need some new male friends. I need all future male friends to be unmarried men or guys that have had sex with a lot of women and refuse to settle down with women that tell them how to live their life. I am my own man and I do not wish to have any woman tell me how to live my life. A woman enters my frame.

Your story is very relatable to me and my story of the 2 friends I profiled in Post #128.

One of them has a wife that decided to exclude me at their wedding. I hadn't seen her in person in 5 years. I never did anything. I do think it's possible she sees me a threat and a person she is demanding her husband cut out of his life. I have no use for his wimpy behavior. He is letting a woman dictate his life.

A guy I knew in college told me at one point that his wife would not let him socialize with me as a condition for them staying together. That friend was lost, but 5+ years later we talked after he and that wife got divorced. I haven't seen this guy in person since the 2000s.

It's a shame that marriages have a way of destroying male friendships. I don't think marriages destroy female friendships as much.
I think that’s a valid point that it’s not as bad with the female friendships. I wonder why that is?

I do have a few more to add to the thread as well. I saw two couples that I went to high school with, now have newborns. On the same day, I saw two new engagement announcements!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a few more to add to the thread as well. I saw two couples that I went to high school with, now have newborns. On the same day, I saw two new engagement announcements!
Expect to be in contact less with the ones with newborns.

Engagement announcements can change relationships too, as both @The Duke and I have observed.

I think that’s a valid point that it’s not as bad with the female friendships. I wonder why that is?
I think it has to do with the gynocentric social order. Feminist thought has had such a big cultural influence and women feel entitled to maintain their friendships more after marriage and babies, even with other women at different stages in life. However, married moms do tend to socialize more with other married moms as compared to childless women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I thought this was a good Rollo clip about how red pill men interact with their general blue pill male friends.

When I moved to my current city and made friends with the men that consist of the primary social circle discussed in this thread, I was not fully red pill though I had been moving in that direction.

One of my friends who was a good seducer in the past and appeared at least somewhat red pill turned into a blue pill, beta married man. Other blue pill single men eventually turned into blue pill married man.

I think the typical red pill guy doesn't have all red/black pill friends. Male-male friendships between red pill men and blue pill men are common.

Do you find it difficult to deal with your blue pill friends?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Do you find it difficult to deal with your blue pill friends?
That´s something I need to improve, I dont make time for friends. Most of my free time is for my girl, family members, or myself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That´s something I need to improve, I dont make time for friends. Most of my free time is for my girl, family members, or myself.
It's good you recognize this. Men in LTRs and men in marriages often do a poor job of maintaining their friendships with other males. Married men are ok at being friends with other married men, especially when the two wives are friends.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe your social circle is 'abit' of an exception. But dont get confused current 30-35yr olds just having the single token child doesnt change things too much.

A few examples from women I know.

One girl I knew from 16. This was the only girl in my highchool social group, so around 20 guys and one girl. Everyone liked her and had the hots for her. I was quite close to her and really liked her too. By the age of 22 I got her to be really inlove with me. But there was some drama and issues so I didnt get anything. She then did a casual thing and hooked up with one guy I had issues with so I had to let her go completely. This was age 24.

From 24 to 35 she didnt get married or anything and her life was just being depressed. At 35 I thought I might do a polygamy thing so I contacted her again. Well, by doing so I brought some positive energy in her life but she ended up doing a 'convenience' marriage thing with a guy from her religion (that was kinda important for her). Soon after she got pregnant and recently had a child.

So, this girl, she was single and depressed from early 20s to 35 when she finally got married and soon had a kid. But looking at her situation I know the emptiness and lack of meaning is gonna hit her even harder in a few years as she know has to raise a kid in world that has no meaning for her. It is still the same world and life where she was lonely and lost from 24-35. Having a marriage and kids wont solve that for her it is a just a temporary alleviation.

This other girl I knew. She was a 10 super duper sexy irish girl I knew at 26 and she was 24. I made moves on her and she was super attracted to me. But I couldnt get her. She then went and got a standard bf at 25 and then after a few years left that guy. She found someone else at the age of 30 (he was 28). She got married soon after and at 35 had her first child.

Now both these girls who had high standards and were in-love with me (alpha widows if you will) they went down the path of finding a 'normal' guy so they can have the marrriage and children that they feel they need to be happy. However, both girls are now facing a pretty empty and meaningless life for after having done all those things they deemed important, they will still feel that emptiness. They are now just raising children in a meaningless life rather than marriage and children giving them meaning.

Marriage and Children (and manipulation a beta male into providing that) is not the road to happiness many, especially quality women, think it will be. At the end of the day women just need to submit to Alpha energy, that is more important for them than to get married or have children.

This goes into the post I made the other day about the marriage system causing problems in general and how women give it too much value and respect.

These women now have 30 good years to live stuck with a kid and marriage but none of that would ever replace the Alpha energy they lost when they thought the marriage system was more important than submitting to alpha energy.
Good point but can you post some statistics to back that up.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It's good you recognize this. Men in LTRs and men in marriages often do a poor job of maintaining their friendships with other males. Married men are ok at being friends with other married men, especially when the two wives are friends.
When people began getting married and I was in my mid 20’s to 30’s suddenly I found my self uninvited to bbq’s and get togethers as if I was going to try to fack their women - it had to have been the undisclosed main fear.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people began getting married and I was in my mid 20’s to 30’s suddenly I found my self uninvited to bbq’s and get togethers as if I was going to try to fack their women - it had to have been the undisclosed main fear.
I believe it. I have been an unattached guy and a guy with a girlfriend but never married. I have had a lot of blue pilled married friends. I have found myself uninvited to a number of different get togethers as well. My frequency of not being invited to things has picked up since more of my friends have gotten married.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point but can you post some statistics to back that up.
What good point does he have? I assume he hasn’t considered the enormous burden an excess of childless, unwed women puts on society.

Can anyone define this “alpha energy”childless, unattached women are so happy to live with? I assume it involves “hanging out” with women and showing who the big dog is. Do I have it right?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it. I have been an unattached guy and a guy with a girlfriend but never married. I have had a lot of blue pilled married friends. I have found myself uninvited to a number of different get togethers as well. My frequency of not being invited to things has picked up since more of my friends have gotten married.
I read in your OP pictures of women with their babies, results from having sex, which is so sought after here, annoy you. Why is that?

I usually give likes for friends and family members with their children. I appreciate them far more than mentally-ill, attention-whoring, stupid women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in your OP pictures of women with their babies, results from having sex, which is so sought after here, annoy you. Why is that?
I remember the Instagram post that served as the inspiration for the original post.

In my original post, I was annoyed by a woman from my social circle announcing her pregnancy. She announced her pregnancy in a manner that I perceived as attention whorrish. She mentioned her infertility, the IVF process, and needing 100+ fertility shots to get pregnant over multiple years. I believe she did that for the Likes and Comments. She didn't need to publicly announce that.

Millennial parents do fill their social media feed with baby pictures. I have the parents on ignore on my Facebook & Instagram feeds. As a single male, I do not need my Newsfeeds cluttered with baby pictures.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to update this thread on my blue pill social circle with some more recent developments.

The last of my blue pill friends got married. He had been in an LTR with her for a long time and living with her for multiple years, which is a clear violation of one of the Iron Rules of Tomassi. He has had other violations of the Iron Rules of Tomassi is his LTR/now marriage. The marriage is also likely to fail. His wife has some sort of problem with me so I was not invited to the wedding. That friend has no balls. Anyway, the wedding and reception would have been so boring so I was done a favor by not being invited. I did lose respect for the friend for not wearing the pants in the relationship.
I mentioned how I was excluded from a friend's wedding in some posts in September. He and his wife are likely the next pregnancy. As mentioned before, the friendship is likely finished. He has not contacted me since informing me that I was excluded from his wedding at his request of his fiancé (now wife). I also have no plans to contact him either. I wasn't upset about not going to that wedding. Going to weddings is annoying and I find it a relief not to go. I was displeased with the process behind why I was excluded and that I could have been informed earlier about my exclusion.
I was upset about the process that led to my lack of an invitation to the wedding, but not upset about not going to the wedding itself. There were multiple posts in the thread about this. Posts #90, #98, #100, #103, #105, #114, #119 mention this event.

I predicted above that they would be next pregnancy and my prediction has come true. Less than 6 months after the wedding in which I was excluded, there is a pregnancy. I guess that's what happens when the woman is 35. It's a "Last Call Baby" type event.

That's 9 pregnancies in my local area social circle in less than 3 years.

I still have not gotten together with that male friend since the wedding exclusion happened, but we are on talking terms and are scheduled to get together.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have assessed where things stand with me and the primary social circle I've had for the last 10+ years. I've made the decision to de-emphasize all my relationships with this group. There is no viable path forward.

In this primary social group, there is a problem with beta male wimp husbands who are controlled by their wives. While I'm less annoyed by the male acquaintances (more so the friends of friends in the group) doing this, I am more annoyed when my primary friends in the group do this.

One friend always claims he has to "ask his wife" when I ask him to play a sport together, play poker, or do any sort of social activity together. While he was one of men whose wife had a baby in 2023, he was using the "ask his wife" line long before his wife got pregnant. This man seemed to lose his testicles once he moved in his girlfriend. At the very latest, it was when he got married. He is the perfect example of what Richard Cooper discussed in "The Unplugged Alpha". He experienced beta-ization by a thousand concessions to his wife. The concessions likely started small but kept getting bigger and bigger. Now, he's an unrecognizable wimpy beta male. This is once a man who could get sex with minimal effort as a man who is 6'0"+ and was in good shape. He had a triple digit notch count prior to imprisoning himself in this toxic romantic relationship that is now a legally binding state marriage. This friendship isn't working for me anymore. We don't need to have a formal ending to the friendship and I think we can remain on good enough terms. I'll just only see him once or twice a year in the next 3-5 years.

Another friend didn't invite me to his marriage at the request of his fiancé (now wife). He's controlled by her. He's a wimp. While I was not upset about not going to a wedding since going to weddings and wedding receptions are annoying, I was annoyed with his beta male lack of frame and his poor communication with me. I have not contacted him since that incident (multiple months ago) and have no plans to ever contact him again. I would be open to getting together if he offered. I doubt he will offer at this point. The future of this friendship is dependent upon him entering my frame and accepting my terms. I don't think he's capable of doing that. I also don't want a male friend longer term who is controlled by his wife, just like the man in the previous paragraph. I don't think that friendship can work for me either. At best, it's another situation of a guy who I can see once or twice a year in the next 3-5 years.

The great thing about either of these situations is that I don't have to do anything. I'm not doing anything with either of them. I'm not calling or texting them. Both these males are so absorbed in either married life and/or baby raising life that my disappearance is kind of forgotten. That's good. Men in general have a tendency to let their friendships fall off once they get married and especially after having children. They do this more with their non-married, marginally attached or fully unattached friends the most. Women don't tend to starve their female friendships as much as men tend to starve their male friendships.

I have been spending more time with male friends who are outside this primary social group of the past 10+ years. I have always had a few side friends. These males are less controlled by their wives and one male is single. Because these married men are less controlled by their wives, I can have more meaningful and more frequent in-person social interactions with them. I need more single male friends in general. That would be the best solution for me at this point of time. I also have to deal with working, my woman life, and running a one person household ahead of finding new male friends. I am glad that I do have some existing male friends that can work in the meantime while I search for new male friends who are single and childless.
Unfortunately, this is the journey for men like us 35+ or older who are single, I rarely talk to my married friends, heck some of them I haven't seen for years. It used to bother me when I was younger but now It doesn't as my journey in life is different from theirs. Even in the social circles that I roll with I don't consider most friends but aqustiances. I noticed once women come in the picture friendships change. It is what it is.

I only have 2 real friends the rest are acquaintances or associates. I do not throw the word "Friend" lightly around as most friendships in 2024 are based on superficiality and "what can you do for me" Once I realized this I found solitude in being by myself and continuing on my purpose to be the best man that Christ wants me to be,

Amazing how women can come in between childhood friendships or decade-long friendships. It's even more amazing to me how many men have the same or similar testimony as to you duke. Personally, I stopped reaching out to married friends it's just a weird dynamic of one where they think "We are better than you" cause we are married like it's an exclusive club, yet they busting their ass to pay bills makes you wonder how many of them are truly happy?