Post your worst reaction from a cold approach

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAH Chrizz your stories are funny! For the boyfriend if that happened tome I would have just said "Hmm I guess she finally told you huh," lol just plant the seed of deceit from the girl and just destroy there relationship lol.

I got one....

I was with my cuz like usual and I walked up to this pretty cute older chick....we are talking I am doing pretty good when out of nowhere this girl comes from behind me taps me on my shoulder I turn around and she just slaps the crap out of me! I am there like "WTF!" I ask her who she was and then she say "Ohh sorry I thought you were my boyfriend," she just starts laughing and I'm there like .....WTF!!!!!! Funny thing is the security comes and ASKS HER what the problem is like I'm the fvcking one that did something! She just lies saying that I was harrasing her......cousin finally comes laughing his ass of just in my face and helps me convince the security I didnt do ****, I say i wanna press charges since she just assaulted me for no apparent reason. She starts freaking out and the security sides with her...I mean he literally started standing next to her ( I guess he thought he would get pvssy) and says I should cool down and leave......We are leaving when I just start lauging my ass off...one of the weirdest things thats happened to me....plus my target ran off.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visions007 said:
I just had a pretty ****y approach two weeks ago. I was at the food court in the mall with my best friend getting some grub. Anyways we see these 2 girls at another table maybe 15 feet away and they are talking and one is looking very sad. I'm still really new to the cold approach as I just found this site and am recovering from AFC syndrome from my last LTR, but my friend is pretty successfull with women and he says we need to go talk to them.

Friend "Hey you guys look way to sad and its too nice a day I think you need us to come sit with you and cheer you up."
HB7.5 "Actually we would rather be left alone thanks though."
Friend "There is no problem an Orange Julius can't solve, my treat."
Me "I've got some Patron in the car that will solve more than any ****ing juice drink, my treat.":D
HB7.5 "Thanks but we are girl talking right now and were about to leave."
Me " Oh I see someone got dumped, well nothing gets you over the last one like the next one." not a very good thing to say I guess but its what popped into my head.
HB7 runs away crying to the bathroom
HB7.5 "**** You. Her Fiance just died in a car accident last week and I hope the same thing happens to you, *******s."

We both appologized just to be civil but neither of us felt too bad about it. How could we have known. I guess its not a good idea to approach girls when they look sad and serious. This was in the middle of the food court at like 1:30 so there was a lot of people lol. We just sat back down and were like wtf just happened lol.
Winner, by a long shot.

I hope you learned something from this, you don't interrupt serious girl talk. If people don't want to be approached, they're probably not going to be receptive to you, especially if you're obnoxiously persistent. While you couldn't have known the exact circumstances, you should have known vaguely what was going to happen. Picking your targets well is key.

Being able to read people is very important. In all honesty, a lot of these bad reactions are more your guys fault than anything else.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl laughing and walking away from the set.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this thread is hilarious but I hope no n00bs are reading it!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Entropy4 said:
Me: "Hi, I was---"
Her: "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!!!!"
Me: "Err... what?"
Her: "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

Then some guy walked up and was like "leave her alone man." I said, "I didn't do anything." He goes, "Whatever, just leave her alone."

I think what bothered me so much was how everyone around her looked at me as if *I* did something wrong. Really ****ed up my night.
Women have power like that...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MOst women react poorly when approached cause they want to be approached by the top 10% of men but most times get hit on by the 90% of men that they consider to be not good enough..

It why women always complain there arent any good men around... They have raised their standards such that 90% of men are not good enough..

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Yea , actually this is really good thread .

It shows noobs that girls are not monsters .

The worst way they are going to reject you is walking away from you .

Me , i havent had bad rejection . Some times they just walk away . Thats it .
So you've had the worst/ bad rejection then? LOL

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few.

I was in a bar with some wing men and I see this girl sitting at the bar by herself. I go up to her and ask her how she's doing and she yell's at the top of her lungs, "I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!!!!!" My mouth just drops.

Then, I watch my friend go up and approach her, but I don't tell him anything and just sit there with a smile on my face. Same thing happens and his expression was priceless.

The other time was when I was just starting out and doing MM. I go up to a this beautiful Arab girl who was with her mom in one of the department stores at the mall, so it was fairly quiet.

Me: "Hey, can I ask you a question?"
Her: "Can you ask some one else?"

I walk away with my head down...not literally, but it was embarrassing.

I have a couple more, but I can't remember them right now.

Reaction score
This thread reminds me that I haven't gotten shut down that hard yet. I need to go out and get my ass rejected...

BigD

Reaction score
I was at a club and I approached this group of 3 girls. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: Hey whats up?
One of the girls: Who the fvck are you?

I was too drunk to even say anything so I just walked away. It it hit me hard that night and kind of killed my vibe. I've had some pretty bad ones too, just can't recall them...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back in my fraternity partying days, I approached a smoking hot blonde chick. Obviously not to well versed in the game, I told her my name and said hi. She didn't even look at me when I went up to her, so I awkwardly went the other way. It was brutal, but a funny story to tell the boys today.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I was in a supermarket years ago(back in 2003) when I was 23. I spotted a 44 year old hot blonde MILF. This woman was hot, had the whole package, immediate boner. We walked past each other, but she paid no attention to me, with that straight ahead look women always give. My buddy kept urging me to cold-approach her, so I finally did. She was sifting through fruits when I cold-approached her. I walked up to her and was like "Hi". This woman turned around and looked at me like I was some kind of freak or something. After saying "hi", I told her she was beautiful, as my buddy suggested(you can see obviously he had no game) to which her whole demeanor immediately changed towards me after that. She was all smiles after that. I think she might have touched me on the arm too. She ended up saying I have a daughter your age. Nothing ever came of it, I didn't pursue it or escalate the conversation.

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst reaction I've received from a cold approach is when a girl acts like a b 1 t c h immediately. For instance, this one girl said "Where did he come from?" in a really annoyed b i t c h y tone as I was walking by.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't really had bad experiences from Cold Approaches - just petty things

Like - ''What?'' in a really b!tchy tone or one worded answers, frowns, giggling, walking away. Just ****blocking from ugly friends aswell - 30% of my old approaches FAILED because of ugly friends - I just totally ignored them, but after reading, in-field, studying and analyzing things - fat, ugly, skinny man-like friends need luv too.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Most men are too AFRAID to cold approach. So this thread wont get that many responses.
You know what's funny is that I'm not very experienced (or "lucky") in terms of picking up girls, and I've always been sorta awkward in social situations, and still, cold approaches have been the bulk of my attempts. Maybe this is why I'm so afraid of rejection or feel like I don't have much luck.