Post your worst reaction from a cold approach

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
I think some girls get off on trying to belittle guys when they come on to them ... Especially the ****blocker ugly friends.
Yeah, I feel the same here, I don't really cold approach but in clubs and such as well, I've noticed that the less attractive women can be real b*tchs, less friendly than more attractive women, maybe they like rejecting the one or two guys who approach them just to also get to destroy some ego's like their hot friends! Ok, thats fine, I'll just go for the hot ones then, their loss! :)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visions007 said:
I just had a pretty ****y approach two weeks ago. I was at the food court in the mall with my best friend getting some grub. Anyways we see these 2 girls at another table maybe 15 feet away and they are talking and one is looking very sad. I'm still really new to the cold approach as I just found this site and am recovering from AFC syndrome from my last LTR, but my friend is pretty successfull with women and he says we need to go talk to them.

Friend "Hey you guys look way to sad and its too nice a day I think you need us to come sit with you and cheer you up."
HB7.5 "Actually we would rather be left alone thanks though."
Friend "There is no problem an Orange Julius can't solve, my treat."
Me "I've got some Patron in the car that will solve more than any ****ing juice drink, my treat.":D
HB7.5 "Thanks but we are girl talking right now and were about to leave."
Me " Oh I see someone got dumped, well nothing gets you over the last one like the next one." not a very good thing to say I guess but its what popped into my head.
HB7 runs away crying to the bathroom
HB7.5 "**** You. Her Fiance just died in a car accident last week and I hope the same thing happens to you, *******s."

We both appologized just to be civil but neither of us felt too bad about it. How could we have known. I guess its not a good idea to approach girls when they look sad and serious. This was in the middle of the food court at like 1:30 so there was a lot of people lol. We just sat back down and were like wtf just happened lol.
Haha, wow.

Now that is bad luck. Especially what you said to her. Fvck.

Oh well, you're completely right, you couldn't have known. Women like to make a big deal whenever they can without using logics. Screw them.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Visions007 said:
I just had a pretty ****y approach two weeks ago. I was at the food court in the mall with my best friend getting some grub. Anyways we see these 2 girls at another table maybe 15 feet away and they are talking and one is looking very sad. I'm still really new to the cold approach as I just found this site and am recovering from AFC syndrome from my last LTR, but my friend is pretty successfull with women and he says we need to go talk to them.

Friend "Hey you guys look way to sad and its too nice a day I think you need us to come sit with you and cheer you up."
Me "I've got some Patron in the car that will solve more than any ****ing juice drink, my treat.":D
Me " Oh I see someone got dumped, well nothing gets you over the last one like the next one." not a very good thing to say I guess but its what popped into my head.
HB7.5 "**** You. Her Fiance just died in a car accident last week and I hope the same thing happens to you, *******s."

We both appologized just to be civil but neither of us felt too bad about it. How could we have known. I guess its not a good idea to approach girls when they look sad and serious. This was in the middle of the food court at like 1:30 so there was a lot of people lol. We just sat back down and were like wtf just happened lol.
you win at this thread, but seriously how would you have known? not really your fault just bad luck

rrrrr said:
I've gotten mean looks when I went up to women. I'd go up to the DIRECTION of them, looking at them, and they give me a stare like I am the sickest, most disgusting thing they have ever seen. I was at a bar and I must have touched a girl with my drink on the shoulder or something, she turns around and wipes her shoulder off and gives me a dirty look. I wasn't even approaching her. I said something to her and she just ignored me. Does that ever happen to anyone?

Also, I approached some girls from behind, started talking to them, they didn't even turn around and look at me.

My response to these women is: f-- them. I've never had a problem with rejection, once it happens. I've still had problems approaching though. Just recently I approached a girl at the drugstore, we were inline at the pharmacy counter waiting to pick up/drop off prescriptions, with a few other people in line... nobody was talking. I started talking to her and EVERYBODY has to turn around and look at me trying to talk to her. That gets kinda akward.
Yeah seriously I still dont understand why girls have to be such *****es sometimes, were just trying to be social jeez.. going up to them is a compliemnt

rrrrr said:
To be honest, I think some girls get off on trying to belittle guys when they come on to them, like a power trip. Especially the ****blocker ugly friends.
Yeah rejecting guys must just be fun for the ego boost... especially cuz they probly dont get approached that often

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst Reaction...

"It was nice meeting you"

I never really get blown out, if I unsuccessfully open a set its usually because she ignores me. So longs there speaking I always plow through that sh!t so in the end I never really had a bad reaction. My worst ignore would be...

Opening a chick and I go...
SP: Your kind of cute I had to meet you
HB: (She has Ipod on) *Smiles*
SP: My names SP *Extend my hand*
HB: *Smiles*
SP: *Make a WTF face* -Eject-

I should've plowed that sh!t but I didn't. Its actually funny though the way that it all went down.

The only other thing I could think of is when I first started and was stuck in my head and just sitting there I'd hear girls saying. "He looks Retarded!" :p I used to crack up from that because I've heard that many times, but now I've changed that by always being outside my head as much as possible.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
I walked behind a girl who was dancing and started grinding on her,and she looked back and without a word she stopped dancing, grabbed both of my hands, and threw them off.
lmao did that happen to you too? it happened to me at fur i think i told you about it

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visions007 said:

You couldn't have known that her fiance had passed away but from the way they reacted to you initially you should have backed off. When people are looking sad they are usually not up to be approached by strangers whether it be platonic or to pick them up. From what info in this post the nonverbal communication from the HB7 would have been enough for me to look at someone else. Unless I was really serious about wanting to know them I'd have stayed away from their table.

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember one time my friend told me to talk to this girl. I said she looked busy with her frined. My friend said to go anyway. Well I go up to her and she shouts."I'M TALKING TO MY FRIEND!!! IS THAT OKAY":cuss:

Keep in mind this is outside a club when the nights over around where everybody is mingling outside. I just walked away. It would have looked worse if I got angry.

But I think the WORST one I had was I went up to a girl one time, and she didn't say anything. She just totally ignored me like I wasn't even there. That was the first and only time that ever happened to me.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One night at a club (a pretty bad night) I saw one woman dancing with one regular-joe looking guy. No girls seemed to be approachable and I figured, "Why not?" After she finished dancing with him, another guy who was extremely hairy, pot-bellied wearing a plain t-shirt approached her from behind and she started dancing with him. After I caught her alone dancing, I approached her from behind and she turned around and told me "No." It was pretty harsh, especially after seeing her dance with another guy later on, but I just played it off, looked around, found no other prospects and went home. She and her friend were on fire that night and were getting approached constantly. Neither of these women were all that but at a bar full of horny guys (like myself) and alcohol, any woman becomes pursuable.

However, a few weeks later at the same club (a night when I was on fire), I started dancing with a pretty hot, older female near the close of the club and I see the same woman who rejected me with her same friend dancing all by themselves. I made an effort to be seen by them dancing with this one female but I accidentally bumped the woman's friends out of the way. I was about to apologize but instead I decided to just continue doing my thang, not even looking at them and dance with the lady in the other direction. As I was dancing, I later saw them leaving the dance floor with no guys. In retrospect, I guess it was kind of juvenile but I had to let her know that women better looking than her found me attractive. Revenge is sweet.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the worst I've ever had was some snotty chick that was like
"You need to buy me a drink before you try to pick me up."

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some years back at the bookstore, I decided to get a little cold approach "practice." (had been "out of the game" for a while)
I saw a decent-looking older woman reading a magazine, and yawning repeatedly.
I tried to make a comment to the effect of "you need some coffee" or something like that, and she took it to mean that I was trying to buy her a coffee. "My husband wouldn't like that" she replied, a bit sternly.
Stammering, I tried to explain that I was simply commenting on her tiredness.
I just walked away.

I've been doing a lot of reading about approaching (as well as doing a bit more of it lately), and the important thing is being willing to fail or look silly... again and again.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
One night at a club (a pretty bad night) I saw one woman dancing with one regular-joe looking guy. No girls seemed to be approachable and I figured, "Why not?" After she finished dancing with him, another guy who was extremely hairy, pot-bellied wearing a plain t-shirt approached her from behind and she started dancing with him. After I caught her alone dancing, I approached her from behind and she turned around and told me "No." It was pretty harsh, especially after seeing her dance with another guy later on, but I just played it off, looked around, found no other prospects and went home. She and her friend were on fire that night and were getting approached constantly. Neither of these women were all that but at a bar full of horny guys (like myself) and alcohol, any woman becomes pursuable.

However, a few weeks later at the same club (a night when I was on fire), I started dancing with a pretty hot, older female near the close of the club and I see the same woman who rejected me with her same friend dancing all by themselves. I made an effort to be seen by them dancing with this one female but I accidentally bumped the woman's friends out of the way. I was about to apologize but instead I decided to just continue doing my thang, not even looking at them and dance with the lady in the other direction. As I was dancing, I later saw them leaving the dance floor with no guys. In retrospect, I guess it was kind of juvenile but I had to let her know that women better looking than her found me attractive. Revenge is sweet.
niceeeeeeeeee:rockon:

logicallefty

Reaction score
My worst approach:

Thought I had groove going with this waitress one time, all good signs. At one point in the convo she had said that she can't wait to go out drinking again soon. I said "How bout' I get your number and you can buy me a drunk, I mean, we can have drinks together!" She looked at me with this dirty look, shook her head, and said "I don't think so".. I said "gee you said earlier you wanted to drink". She said "I drink alone at home".. I said "yer loss babe, you go have fun with that.."..

My buddies got a laugh about it. But later I found out, the chick was gay!! So that softened the blow, but still, it was prolly my worst crash and burn.. I don't regret a second of my time I wasted on it though, cuz I know that's one less chick I have to approach again later!! :D

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
fat ugly girl: "GET AWAY FROM ME U FREAK"
you: "HEY, NOBODY WANTS TO BONE YOU!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
next time a fat ugly cvnt says something to u , u put her in her place and say something right back to her at the same volume she used. i hate stupid cvnts!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ratisson said:
fat ugly girl: "GET AWAY FROM ME U FREAK"
you: "HEY, NOBODY WANTS TO BONE YOU!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
next time a fat ugly cvnt says something to u , u put her in her place and say something right back to her at the same volume she used. i hate stupid cvnts!
LOL niiiice.... Man, I'd love to know why fat chicks and ugly chicks **** block like this.. Is it because they are jealous that they themselves aren't your target? Maybe we've discussed it here on the forum before, I will hafta look..

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to laugh at this thread, but some of these are funny as hell. LOL

I don't mean that in a condescending manner, i just hope that looking back you all can see the humor in these. Was it really that bad? Nah, it wasn't bad at all. Your world kept on turning.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
To be honest, I think some girls get off on trying to belittle guys when they come on to them, like a power trip. Especially the ****blocker ugly friends.
I think you're right man. It's like the only chance they get to "reject" better looking guys, so they butt in and screw it up for you (and for the hb friend). Why the fkk do the hbs let 'em get away with it though? Fair enough sometimes they would want their friend to protect them, but surely a lot of times, ugly chick does it out of jealousy and spite.

Like one time at this club, I ran into a guy I knew and he goes to me hey I can hook you up right now. So he introduces me to this pretty nice hb (short, but nice). The hb's friend butts right into it and goes that first I have to answer some questions before I can pick up her friend. I was thinking ??? wtf, who is this idiot and why she is so snappy. But I played along and was given the "green light". Still, she was starting to piss me off and if it went on longer I probably would have just walked off, so the ugly chick would have stuffed it up for her friend. (Her friend was really into me, grabbing my **** after only minutes on the dancefloor, saying she wanted to "go outside".)

Can't think of any REALLY harsh rejections. Mostly just short, snappy replies, like I annoyed them. Still, this was way before I ever knew anything about the "art" of approaching. (Haha, at least I was fkking approaching back then. Now I know a lot more, but my approach numbers have shrivelled.)

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also can't think of anything really bad. Usually they are just non-responsive or say they want to be left alone. This thread just proves there's nothing to fear about approaching. Of course, it's always possible you will approach a girl with a jelaous psycho boyfriend around, but it's not probable.

It's much more probable to get involved in a car accident. So rationally, guys should fear driving more than approaching. But how many guys are more afraid of driving? We humans just don't make any sense.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I've had chicks roll away when you are dancing behind them a good bit of times, chicks that just shook their head when I motion for them to come over, chicks that ignore. Nothing harsher than a scoff verbally tho, but this one was my worst approach ever, from my 50 approach journal last year

Microphone Fiend said:
Aite. So Im at the club with my boys. I see a girl dancin next to her girl friend and some dude starin at her ass on the couch behind her. the girl was fine looking. i aint gonna front. I have been the dude starin at the girl while another person swoops in and steals the chick so Im primed to go. After a couple minutes the friend moves away and the other chick starts dancin crazily so "Im like fvck it. whats the worst that can happen" and my feet start moving so my mind is playing catch up.
So i make my way across the floor to get to this chick. I get behind her and as soon as I start dancin she turns around, pushes me in the face and I fall on the couch to the right of her!

BUT WAIT IT GETS WORSE
Next thing I hear is some dude cussing. The dude sitting on the other couch watchin the girl dance is apparently her bf (or captain save a ho) so he jumps on me and starts swinging while Im on the couch wondering what the f u c k just happened. I aint even swing (although i doubt i would have done any damage), I just covered my face coz he was on top of me like 1/2 a second after I hit the couch. This 200 lbs dude is all over my 130 lbs ass. My friend runs in like "Hey thats my nigga!!!" and eventually bouncers break it up,

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
LOL niiiice.... Man, I'd love to know why fat chicks and ugly chicks **** block like this.. Is it because they are jealous that they themselves aren't your target? Maybe we've discussed it here on the forum before, I will hafta look..
It's ridiculous. This is why I'm against approaching girls I'm not attracted to. If I'm not attracted to them, it's because they're not hot. My worst reactions have all been from approaching ugly/fat girls just to "get over the fear". Those are the ones who laugh at me, give me weird looks, and tell their friends what I did. They're not socially conditioned to deal with guys approaching them and therefore they respond with anti-social reactions.

The hotter girls understand what you're trying to do. It's just a matter of improving your game to beat theirs so they don't flake.

NightPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
You couldn't have known that her fiance had passed away but from the way they reacted to you initially you should have backed off. When people are looking sad they are usually not up to be approached by strangers whether it be platonic or to pick them up. From what info in this post the nonverbal communication from the HB7 would have been enough for me to look at someone else. Unless I was really serious about wanting to know them I'd have stayed away from their table.
This is the same reason why you will NEVER get good.