Post your worst reaction from a cold approach

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visions007 said:
Friend "Hey you guys look way to sad and its too nice a day I think you need us to come sit with you and cheer you up."
HB7.5 "Actually we would rather be left alone thanks though."
Friend "There is no problem an Orange Julius can't solve, my treat."
Me "I've got some Patron in the car that will solve more than any ****ing juice drink, my treat.":D
HB7.5 "Thanks but we are girl talking right now and were about to leave."
Me " Oh I see someone got dumped, well nothing gets you over the last one like the next one." not a very good thing to say I guess but its what popped into my head.
HB7 runs away crying to the bathroom
HB7.5 "**** You. Her Fiance just died in a car accident last week and I hope the same thing happens to you, *******s."

In their defence, they politely told you to leave them alone twice and your response was very obnoxious. Obviously you couldn't have known what had happened, but you could do with reading situations better.

You live and learn!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got any nasty response from a cold approach, just a whole lot of suspicion. Most women I tried approaching in the city assumed I was selling something. I stopped cold approaching and started waiting for eye contact, smiles and indicators of interest and 99% of the time I walked away with their number.

It's generally the man's duty to make the moves, but if a woman is interested, she will usually make it easy for you.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't read my journal, I went direct and once got laughed at (it was mocking), another time I went direct on a girl and she got scared and ran away! AHAHAHAH. Turns out she goes to my college, I'm pretty sure she knew that I went to her college and was attracted to me when I approached her. This scared the balls out of her. I had no clue she went to my college until a few weeks after i approached her

I only have a few bad ones. But when i look back, they weren't that bad at all!

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Hmmm. I've had chicks roll away when you are dancing behind them a good bit of times, chicks that just shook their head when I motion for them to come over, chicks that ignore. Nothing harsher than a scoff verbally tho, but this one was my worst approach ever, from my 50 approach journal last year
lol i woulda beat that dudes ass. screw him and his girl.
lol pretty funny tho, he mighta jus been jealous.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
the worst iv'e gotten is when a girl told me i was like the Police askin her so many questions (which is al i got when she doesnt give any back) then she jus walks off while im still talking to her. what a stuck up Biatch.

but the nicest rejection i've ever gotten is when i went up to this one chick and said "ur pretty Beautiful, wats ur name? Im Raikojo.
the she's like "thankyou for the compliment, my name is summer, like the season lol. but i have a bf and im really looking right now. but thanks anyway"
i thanked her for her kindness and went on. best rejection i've ever had. lol

Juan zack

Reaction score
rrrrr said:
I've gotten mean looks when I went up to women. I'd go up to the DIRECTION of them, looking at them, and they give me a stare like I am the sickest, most disgusting thing they have ever seen. I was at a bar and I must have touched a girl with my drink on the shoulder or something, she turns around and wipes her shoulder off and gives me a dirty look. I wasn't even approaching her. I said something to her and she just ignored me. Does that ever happen to anyone?

Also, I approached some girls from behind, started talking to them, they didn't even turn around and look at me.
DUDE, wakeup.This is bull**** You're the guy equivalent of the UG girl we don't want. Sorry but it's obvious these girls don't want you to approach them, in fact from what you wrote they prob'ly want you to stay as far as possible.

I mean WTF do you just approach girls who haven't given one single interest signal? I'm sorry, but what you're doing is like approaching a prostitute and ask her how much she charge...sorry mate, but cold approach is not for everyone. The girl must be attracted to you first. Ultimately, you're doing everyone and yourselfa diservise by being obtuse in this regard :yes:

superchill89 said:
Out of all these that I've read, I still think that ThaiFoon's was the worst.
Visions, yours was pretty bad but it wasn't really a personal insult towards you. This b1tch literally SCREAMED to Thaifoon "EWWWW GET AWAY FROM US, FREAK!!!" so loud that I could've heard it from like 500 ft away. I seriously cringed when I heard it.

LOL!! ROTFL!!!! Wtf man LOL! That would have been worth it to be there just to see that lol Seriously I'm having a hard believing all of you guys just stumble upon psychos...There must be something that's not right with you. Do some of you guys are mutants or something lol

Juan zack

Reaction score
superchill89 said:
To all of you that don't know, ThaiFoon is one of my usual wings when I go sarging.

I was there when this happened. It was so brutal that I was afraid to approach for the next 10 minutes. Kudos to Thaifoon for keeping his head up, he experienced every guys worst nightmare of what will happen when they approach.

Basically I let him go into the set by himself, I just kept walking past while he approached b/c i wanted him to work it himself. I was about 30 ft down and I thought he was doing alright, and then I heard an ear piercing scream from behind me: "EWWWW GET AWAY FROM US YOU FREAK!!!!!".
LOL!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!

Lol man Just to have witness that it would have bern worth it to be there. Seriously, I'm having a hard time beliving all you guys do is stumble upon complete psychos. I mean are some of you guys mutants or something lol wtf

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well my worst rejection was with this korean girl i tried to approach a few months ago when i started to learn about this. i just walk up to her and say "hi how r u". but she just give me this *who is this guy?* look and walked away. the worst part i didn't tried to pick her up, i just want to be her friend. it wasn't that bad tho.

another one was from barnes and noble. i was sat down near the magazine stand after a long time walking around trying to find a good looking girl and this cute girl walk passed me. so i just say "is it hot in here or is it me?" she nicely answer. but what pisses me off was her fat chick friend gave me a ugly face after i saw them again. i was like "wtf"? i didn't talk to ur fat butt.

this rejection is not mine but from my friend. he don't know anything about puing, so u can say he is a afc. so he gave this girl a poem a few days ago. the next day the girl ask to talk him privately. we thought it was a success. but then disaster happen. she went off with " i like what u did to me, that's disrespect thoward me!!! don't ever do that again!!". so my friend just say "ok....." it was the joke week for my other friends, but i think it's sad.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
greenlake said:
well my worst rejection was with this korean girl i tried to approach a few months ago when i started to learn about this. i just walk up to her and say "hi how r u". but she just give me this *who is this guy?* look and walked away. the worst part i didn't tried to pick her up, i just want to be her friend. it wasn't that bad tho.
One thing about Koreans from my past experience. They'll either be one of the nicest people you'll meet, or one of the most stuck up who don't talk to anyone but other Koreans. I've met more of the stuck up kind.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea that's very true. i know quite a few koreans that are very friendly. but this korean is none of the above. she seem friendly to other asian and non asian. i think i'm the only one. ehhh......

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one happened just a few weeks ago. It really messed with my head for the rest of the day but I can laugh about it now. Direct game is usually my thing, it works best for me and I'm super confident with it. I tried to deviate from that as an experiment and approached this girl I'd been eye-fvcking for a few weeks around campus with hopes of trying to build a convo first. I usually go right in with "I think you're damn cute, let's go out" but I wanted to try something else and goddamn did I fail! :p

I was going in the library, she was coming out so I stopped her and just started talking about who the hell knows what. She gave me a real cold "stop, I have a boyfriend" line about a minute into my sales pitch. She rejected my ass like I was a telemarketer trying to sell her a vacuum cleaner, this was after huge IOI's whenever I'd seen her on campus. I thought about it afterwards and realized I'd probably been beating around the bush in my attempt to build rapport and bored the hell out of her and turned her off. I had no response to the boyfriend line, I just said "that sucks" and walked away Back to direct game for me! :D

Other than that, my rejections are pretty funny/harmless and none have been as confidence damaging and thought inducing as this one.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like girls actually play some sort of game of "who get's approached" and the ugly girls try to sabotage the approaches. I guess ugly girls are the equivalent of low-self steem/unsocial guys who doesn't want to approach.

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't even know if you could call this approach. But it was at school during a passing period. I see this cute girl walk by so I say "Hello", she gives me an akward look so I say 'What I can't say hello?' and then she says "You're a freak." then walks away. I thought that was pretty harsh. I didn't really care though. Apparently she is like one of the biggest *****es in the school.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Visions007 said:
I just had a pretty ****y approach two weeks ago. I was at the food court in the mall with my best friend getting some grub. Anyways we see these 2 girls at another table maybe 15 feet away and they are talking and one is looking very sad. I'm still really new to the cold approach as I just found this site and am recovering from AFC syndrome from my last LTR, but my friend is pretty successfull with women and he says we need to go talk to them.

Friend "Hey you guys look way to sad and its too nice a day I think you need us to come sit with you and cheer you up."
HB7.5 "Actually we would rather be left alone thanks though."
Friend "There is no problem an Orange Julius can't solve, my treat."
Me "I've got some Patron in the car that will solve more than any ****ing juice drink, my treat.":D
HB7.5 "Thanks but we are girl talking right now and were about to leave."
Me " Oh I see someone got dumped, well nothing gets you over the last one like the next one." not a very good thing to say I guess but its what popped into my head.
HB7 runs away crying to the bathroom
HB7.5 "**** You. Her Fiance just died in a car accident last week and I hope the same thing happens to you, *******s."

We both appologized just to be civil but neither of us felt too bad about it. How could we have known. I guess its not a good idea to approach girls when they look sad and serious. This was in the middle of the food court at like 1:30 so there was a lot of people lol. We just sat back down and were like wtf just happened lol.

Yeah, ive learned not to approach sad girls for this same reason. Ive tried a few cold approaches with girls at clubs, and it seems when 2 or 3 girls are huddled up and in deep conversation, its pretty difficult to crack their defenses. This is where i get shut down most often. Best bet is when they are talking lightly, looking fairly bored, and in an open body language position. When they huddle up, prepare to get shut down.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan zack said:
DUDE, wakeup.This is bull**** You're the guy equivalent of the UG girl we don't want. Sorry but it's obvious these girls don't want you to approach them, in fact from what you wrote they prob'ly want you to stay as far as possible.

I mean WTF do you just approach girls who haven't given one single interest signal? I'm sorry, but what you're doing is like approaching a prostitute and ask her how much she charge...sorry mate, but cold approach is not for everyone. The girl must be attracted to you first. Ultimately, you're doing everyone and yourselfa diservise by being obtuse in this regard :yes:

Ok expert. 1. The girls who gave me the bad looks, I wasn't even APPROACHING them. I was in their vincinity and happened to look over them. 2. When I went up from the girls from behind, they didn't even turn around to see me, how could they possibly know what I looked like. 3. I'm not the guy equivalent of the UG. I'm about average and had 2 of the 5 nominees for prom queen fighting over me in high school. So STFU and get off the keyboard.

So you don't have any worst experiences or let me guess, you just stand there and wait for the girls to come to you and have never had failure.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another bad one I've gotten various times is:

-There are times when I would FINALLY go in after working up the courage in the club (usually end up going in from behind, probably plays a part in the bad reactions) and a couple of times the girl has turned around, looked at me, grabs her friend and ran off the dancefloor. OUCH! It makes for a funny story later on with the fellas, haha.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once did a cold approach and we hit it off well and she was laughing the whole time and kino etc.

Then SHE gave me her phone number without me asking for it and I gave her mine.

One day later I get a call from an angry boyfriend that wants to beat me up.

She told him that I was hitting on her and sexually harassed her while she was trying to get away from me.

A little while later she spread rumors about me that weren't true which completely ruined my reputation.

Today, I still don't know why she did it.

That was the day when I began to hate each and every girl.

===

Another one was when I was at the club.

She was surrounded by 3 of her friends, so I gently turn her around look into her eyes and say: "I saw you from back there..."

then she interrupts me and is like "yeah, whatever..." and just runs to the dancefloor.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is THE worst rejection I ever had.

I was rejected by 15 girls in one minute.

Back in 8th grade when I was a goober AFC and at the bottom of the social ladder some nasty fat kid picked a fight with me in class.

So he just goes around and asks every girl who she thinks is hotter, me or him.

Every girl looked at me with disgust and said he was way hotter.

One girl said I was hotter and then told the fat kid: "I'm only saying that because you made fun of me the other day though."

This scarred me for life and turned me into a woman hater.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: "Hi, I was---"
Her: "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!!!!"
Me: "Err... what?"
Her: "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

Then some guy walked up and was like "leave her alone man." I said, "I didn't do anything." He goes, "Whatever, just leave her alone."

I think what bothered me so much was how everyone around her looked at me as if *I* did something wrong. Really ****ed up my night.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Thai Foon said:
Of course her fat friend has to ****block "OMFG WOW ewww GET THE **** AWAY FROM HER". She screamed it too ><. anyways can anyone beat that?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

The way you worded that was so funny. omg