Post your favorite sosuave quote

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to be single than to wish you were!

:D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
It's better to be single than to wish you were!

:D
D@MN!!! BEEN THERE!!!! :D

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Always remember, no matter how beautiful she is, there is some guy somewhere who is sick of her sh*t"

I second that one but there are so many of them.

The one about the word relationship shouldn't come out of your mouth until you come in her mouth is great!

Some good quotes should be some that you come up with as well, because they exemplify your own approach to life.

One I often tell myself is "Practice the fundamentals"
That is a quote commonly used in sports when people are in a rut.

I know if I practice the fundamentals with all the women I meet, it may not turn out perfectly with all of them, but it will certainly work for alot of them.

I always tell myself practice the fundamentals when I get off track and start doing AFC things or have a bad day.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
QUIT
Winston Churchil....

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you dont do the right thing nothig happens. But when you do right good things happen.

The choices you make will shape your life forever.

Movie quote-The Bronx Tale

life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

- George Bernard Shaw

Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward.

-Henry Ford

My Favorite-What I once thought I was is what I have become..-Don Juan Demarcoe

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You'll never hear James Bond ask a woman to talk 'about us'"

BrAnDo

Reaction score
The brave may not live forever....
But the cautious dont live at all...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" I have a comfortable relationship with my BF (he’s rich/he’s got a big car/d!ck, whatever). I won’t leave him for you, but flirting with losers like you is my favorite hobby. I like to feel desirable, beautiful, lovable. Once you are hooked, I mention my BF and Gosh do I love to see that desperation in your eyes! Jubilation! Oh…the poor little teddy bear has a crush on me. Oh… you are so cute… "

"I am manipulative and cold hearted "Man with tits" I know that if I admit I’m not attracted to you, then you'll bail."

"don’t listen to your bullsh!t detector! Everything is all right. Yeah, that’s right, look at my tits… "

"If you see a woman with a lot of pseudo-platonic male friends, it's the equivalent of walking into a dark cave and then seeing thousands of corpses when you strike a match. There's something in the cave that you probably aren't ready for"

"NEVER, EVER, EVER get in a relationship with an attention wh0re. Like a vampire, they just suck your personal energy until you a broken man"

Last edited:

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who Dares Wins."

British special air services motto.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know who said this...

"Your character is who you really are... your reputation is only who others think you are. Know the difference".

And I said this one myself:

"Standards? Those are those things you lower when you're really drunk and/or really horny right?" ;)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If women knew what they wanted, men would buy Cosmo."