Picky chick says, "I don't like anything about any of the people I'm meeting, or talking to, or going on dates with"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was probably like one guy in the last like two months that I kind of liked ... and he's just like not in a place to date anybody right now or be in any kind of relationship ...
It's 10 o'clock ... I mean I could do anything with my night ... I'm just getting sick of being by myself all the time ... it's the second week of January and I have gone on a date each week so far so you can't say I'm not trying ... and this guy I didn't even meet on a dating app ... I met him in person last weekend, but he's just boring (tee-hee)
How will I ever afford a house by myself ... that's like the main issue ... fück being single forever ... but I don't wanna be homeless"
my opinion of her future:

2 kittens eating dry cat food Oct 06(1).jpg

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nothing feels right!!" decries the delusional narcissist in the time-stamped section

What do these women have in common? ALL of them are heavy Koolaidholics. They all drink it to some degree, but the ones who slam it straight from the bottle are obvious, as in the video.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common event for women. Women are getting fussier than ever as they now have more options than ever.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't our job, as men, to fix scatterbrained b-tches like those in these videos. As to why men don't attend singles mixers... Same reason truly prosperous people don't frequent networking events. This s-it doesn't pan out, when everyone walks in with bloated expectations

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her whiny voice is enough to turn me off.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to why men don't attend singles mixers... Same reason truly prosperous people don't frequent networking events. This s-it doesn't pan out, when everyone walks in with bloated expectations
I've attended singles mixers. They are generally a waste of time. Most men don't get any first dates out of attending them, let alone quality first dates.

Most business networking events are also a waste of time. They rarely lead to new job interviews for those seeking jobs or new business deals closed for sales reps seeking new business.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 12784
Perfect example of a woman who has options but her options aren't good enough to her, even the option that would be great boyfriend material or a decent guy she deems as "boring" when she does meet the guy she "likes" he will he just pumpNdump her.

A lot of women in 2024 have over-estimated their market value due to being pumpNdump by the men they really want and then end up making TikTok videos like this, she probably has a plethora of great guys who make great boyfriends or husbands or have potential to be but those guys aren't the ones she wants

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've attended singles mixers. They are generally a waste of time. Most men don't get any first dates out of attending them, let alone quality first dates.

Most business networking events are also a waste of time. They rarely lead to new job interviews for those seeking jobs or new business deals closed for sales reps seeking new business.
Both are the equivalent of a stand-up comic instructing The MC to introduce him with words to the effect of "This is guy is f-cking hilarious, so prepare to piss yourself laughing". When we walk into a scenario with hard and fast expectations, and are highly attached to those expectations, we almost always end up disappointed in the results

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably because she is going out with lame dudes that are her doormat, dudes with no job, no car, no future or weirdos. That's 90% of what's on OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't our job, as men, to fix scatterbrained b-tches like those in these videos. As to why men don't attend singles mixers... Same reason truly prosperous people don't frequent networking events. This s-it doesn't pan out, when everyone walks in with bloated expectations
Actually, the one place where I have had luck in dating in the USA had been singles events. :eek: Of course, while a chick that has gone a while without a date will lower her standards a bit, eventually she thinks to herself, "am I so desperate I need to date this short guy?", and then it is OVER for me. :mad::mad::mad:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I can personally attest to the fact that having a job, car & future is not enough to get a (childless, non-obese) woman. :mad::mad::mad:
“That I find attractive” should be stuck on the end of your post. You’re most likely trying to swing above your average.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the one place where I have had luck in dating in the USA had been singles events. :eek:
Never asserted a fella CAN'T find women at such functions.... The flings and unions which ensue are generally nowhere near as fulfilling as those one gets out of women you meet at art shows and the like though

Analogy: It's possible to still have a relatively happy life remaining in South Central LA, rather than moving up in the world to Beverly Hills. You're chances of living to be a ripe old age, instead of getting gunned down in your own living room, are much higher if you switch locations

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect example of a woman who has options but her options aren't good enough to her, even the option that would be great boyfriend material or a decent guy she deems as "boring" when she does meet the guy she "likes" he will he just pumpNdump her.

A lot of women in 2024 have over-estimated their market value due to being pumpNdump by the men they really want and then end up making TikTok videos like this, she probably has a plethora of great guys who make great boyfriends or husbands or have potential to be but those guys aren't the ones she wants
You can almost hear the affirmations running through her head.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the same time she’s probably on three apps trying to find love but bringing guys back to her place after the first date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 12784
She's in the cute range. A solid looking prospect. I'm thinking she's late 20s/early 30s.

On looks alone, she would be appealing to a lot of men.

She was in a bad headspace when that video was made. It was made in January and it's now July so perhaps she's in a better spot to date right now.

She would have some good options on the market now.