Picky chick says, "I don't like anything about any of the people I'm meeting, or talking to, or going on dates with"

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although such videos can be entertaining (and get old quickly), do those making and watching them think shaming in them will result in anything? I highly doubt that female anti-social behavior is going to be tamed any time soon because a generous amount of content creators are ridiculing it. Besides, social and legal measures to end it are antithetical to the aim of most men here: screw many women! If that was my aim, I would want a never-ending supply of the sort of unscrupulous, family-alienated reckless, fatherless, and impulsive women featured in such videos.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“That I find attractive” should be stuck on the end of your post. You’re most likely trying to swing above your average.
All the time I see men saying there “are no good women”, we endlessly complain about them wanting this or that and rile about how unfair it is, yet we never consider it the same as a woman wanting 666, as they say. Very hypocritical.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can personally attest to the fact that having a job, car & future is not enough to get a (childless, non-obese) woman. :mad::mad::mad:
With great respect: Speaking and thinking like this

Makes a man unattractive, not just to women, but to EVERYONE. Except for other folks who cling tenaciously to a gloom and doom worldview

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can personally attest to the fact that having a job, car & future is not enough to get a (childless, non-obese) woman. :mad::mad::mad:
Aren't you like sixty years old trying to date young women half your age while leading with your charm wallet?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're correct. It often isn't. Women in the younger generations are often asking for a lot more than that.

Men should strive to have a job, car, and a promising future. In addition, men will need a few other items to be competitive. At least average height, a good hairline, and a good physique with a lower body fat percentage and some muscle definition.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
childless, non-obese) woman.
Actually, the one place where I have had luck in dating in the USA had been singles events. :eek: Of course, while a chick that has gone a while without a date will lower her standards a bit, eventually she thinks to herself, "am I so desperate I need to date this short guy?", and then it is OVER for me. :mad::mad::mad:
If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you and what’s your height?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colour me picky but I actually don’t think the girl in the timestamp is that pretty.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although such videos can be entertaining (and get old quickly), do those making and watching them think shaming in them will result in anything? I highly doubt that female anti-social behavior is going to be tamed any time soon because a generous amount of content creators are ridiculing it. Besides, social and legal measures to end it are antithetical to the aim of most men here: screw many women! If that was my aim, I would want a never-ending supply of the sort of unscrupulous, family-alienated reckless, fatherless, and impulsive women featured in such videos.
This is one of the reasons I stopped watching RP content on youtube it's the same shyt every day "Women Hitting the wall" this and that. There is no content that is really editfying. The content IMO actually has got worse over the years back in the blog days you could find nuggets that were original but now it's just rehashed "rage" content

All the time I see men saying there “are no good women”, we endlessly complain about them wanting this or that and rile about how unfair it is, yet we never consider it the same as a woman wanting 666, as they say. Very hypocritical.
I remember when I first got here(2008) and I found the complaining about women odd, I just didn't get it, because we are on a site where we know the roots of the problem and how we can fix it for ourselves. Went through a rough period in my life and stopped getting the type of women I wanted I started complaining just like other guys. Ever since covid the last few years really opened my eyes and I realized I was the problem(lost some weight, made most money ever, got into another 6/7 figure social circle). Men have to understand if you have a negative mindset or energy towards women they will know immediately. Also you got men complaining about women but they have nothing going on for themselves and wanna bang hot "IG baddies" just like men want attractive women, women want attractive men this is why so many blackpillers are butthurt, they have nothing going for themselves. I saw a blackpiller youtuber who is in his mid50s lives with his mother in her basement and people where looking at him as an authority figure, smh. It's one thing to take care of your mother but he lived with her and not the other way around!

I come on this forum because I do enjoy the discourse and sometimes complaints are valid but personally for guys who keep sticking to the "LMS" blackpill trope or even RP trope tells me a lot of guys either lack real world experience or severely handicapped by limited belifes. I have to wonder are you in shape? is your income 20% above the average income in your age range? What is your social circle life like etc? It's like the one guy I know in real life complaining about women being picky yet he's 35, lives at home with his parents and smokes weed every day. I make it a point to not talk to men who complain a lot even so-called friends I try to keep those conversations to a minimum because it's mentally draining. This is why I also take frequent breaks from posting here

I've said before and will say it again, you noticed men who are good with women or get the girl that they want seldom or rarely complain? why is that? sadly most men will never get it nor figure it out, The old adage that misery loves company is true

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro aren't you overseas? I mean in most places that should be enough right? lol
I was referring to my younger days, before the truly Dark Times ...

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're over fifty, but hesitant to give your real age, so probably over sixty; short and angry. Bald too? :cool:
I am not a BaldCel - in fact, my shock of hair in front is sufficiently furry that women that dig me like to run their fingers through it. But yes, if I were a BaldCel, it would most definitely be OVER for me - when would it NOT be OVER for ShortBaldCels? :rolleyes: Shaving my hair would be a disastrous move for me. I'm only a ShortCel, but that's enough to leave me in torment. :mad: :mad: