Only a true DJ could have the answer to this question...

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are OWNED
The best thing about watching somebody like this wannabe pimp get owned so badly is that he doesn't even see it. Natural selection at its finest.

Like I said this is the best thread evah.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
If you truely have the answer to the following question, you are a real DJ without question. Only because to know the answer, you would have to have it.

What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?

What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?

If you actually have obtained lets just call it DJ Nirvana, you can tell me the answer to these questions(its the same thing).
I dont know if there can be a true answer to this question. If I were to answer this question, I would have to steal a couple of chapters from John C. Maxwell's "21 irrefutable laws of leadership", which are the laws of influence, and especially the Law of E. F. Hutton. If you dont know what I'm talking about good... pick up the book and read it. If you do know what I'm talking about then I'm sure you'll agree that this is one of the best books ever published. Another that I would have to say holds alot is "mindset". If you want to know specifically what I'm reffering to, do a search for a thread I posted "how I could have been a DJ king". I dont like repeating myself. With those three in tact, a "DJ" would be nearly unstoppable.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
If you truely have the answer to the following question, you are a real DJ without question. Only because to know the answer, you would have to have it.

What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?

What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?

If you actually have obtained lets just call it DJ Nirvana, you can tell me the answer to these questions(its the same thing).
1. Confidence....
2. The power and the glory, that's between his legs. All powered by a strong mind.

Truthfully, I don't really need to answer these two questions to proclaim my DJ'ness... ;) ... I just thought in case no one had a good answer. :)

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Whether you win or loose, you're still a retard. :D

Something I heard my little bro say.

mindbreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) A DJ is in charge of himself.....he knows he is playing it right and doesnt give a sh*t about what other ppl think of him, cuz they adore him and any action he takes anyways

b) He simply knows that he is different from others, but other cant tell why he is, they just accept and follow him with their weak minds.