Only a true DJ could have the answer to this question...

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?

Having control over his surroundings.

What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?

Thats easy, a 'DJ' visits this damned website. Other men do not.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen you Damon Wayans Wannabe,

I dont care what YOu think about my posts, and I certainly don't care to compare body image with you..if we're lucky..that 12% body fat will somehow find its way into your brain and act as an anesthetic

you need to get a life if you take this board as "serious as a heartattack"

some of us are here to have some fun and learn at the same time

Reaction score
Just have some fun huh...and you think these words are fun:

"But that chick looks more like Britney Sbeerbelly than the real brintney spears"

This poor kid wanted to show off his catch and you respond with this kinda crap?

Yeah just have some fun at others expense...

fun huh...that says volumes about you as a person. Tell that to the young kid who wants to catch his first girlfriend.

I don't take this board serious as a heart attack..don't get it twisted. With clowns like you posting here who could.

Why don't you try spitting some real game instead of making pot shots...

In fact:

Who the f*uck are you?
Do you even have a girlfriend?
How long have you been in this game?
How many women do you date right now?

Well my company is coming out of the bathroom so I must be running along. I wish I could deal with you properly but it's not worth it any longer.

I guess some of us live it and some of us stand on the side and talk out the side of our knecks and heckle those who are trying to live it...

peace, be true to the game and it will be true to you.

Oh wanna be...not real bright...everyone knows I don't look like Damian...but Ving Raymes instead...same big nose (for smelling out fake players like you)...except I don't use steroids to get that big.

Oh that other dude is right...it is a free country so I will shut the f*uck up.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Fvckin Difference does it make who I am? how big my c0ck is? how many women Im dating?

Thats my business not vital info to be shared with hedgehogs like yourself so you can compare and contrast your "game"

Perhaps a ball gag is in order for you, so you can hopefully stop running your motor mouth

I know DJGigalo..and he knows I was fvcking around..and what I say about his Pickups ..shouldnt matter..

No go back to your basement and finish inhaling that centipede insecticide your parents were saving for your birthday

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

My idea of DJ'ism is to give any woman total bliss using just my 3 inch penis and a box of star trek memorabilia (chicks dig spock ears).

Your a black man, you aint got no 3 inch penis LMAO!

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
What Fvckin Difference does it make who I am? how big my c0ck is? how many women Im dating?

Judging from your post count and your register date I wouldnt think you were dating very many women...just an observation though...I could be wrong.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm as serious as a heart attack when it comes to ho's lil bruh...
I don't take this board serious as a heart attack..
Translation: "I'm a hypocrite who contradicts himself every 30 minutes"

Why don't you try spitting some real game instead of making pot shots...
Translation: "I couldn't think of a real comeback so I just said something hip-hop to look cool"

Well my company is coming out of the bathroom so I must be running along. I wish I could deal with you properly but it's not worth it any longer.
Translation: "The hookers are done shooting up in the bathroom and they're gonna bail if I don't hit the ATM machine soon"

I guess some of us live it and some of us stand on the side and talk out the side of our knecks and heckle those who are trying to live it...
Translation: "I'm too busy living this pimp game to have time to talk about it. Oh wait here I am talking about it. That's right I'm a hypocrite, OOPS"

Who the f*uck are you?
Do you even have a girlfriend?
How long have you been in this game?
How many women do you date right now?
Translation: "I'm insecure because my mommy wasn't emotionally available to me during the formative years, and by telling everyone what a player-mac-daddy I am, over and over, maybe someday I can earn the love and respect of my peers"

Oh wanna be...not real bright...everyone knows I don't look like Damian...but Ving Raymes instead...same big nose (for smelling out fake players like you)...except I don't use steroids to get that big.
Translation: "I'm not as smart as I'd like to be, and maybe if I intimidate people and call them fake they'll see my point of view"

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Jr.
Judging from your post count and your register date I wouldnt think you were dating very many women...just an observation though...I could be wrong.
DOnkey Kong Jr,

if you saw my pics and asked womens opinions of me here..that should answer your question

My c0ck just like my post count is enormous..and I have much to say

So kindly go sh1t in a coffee mug and have yourself a little brain clearing juice

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO, The bigger the mouth the smaller the ****! :rolleyes:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt know unlike you I dont have a measuring tape built in my mouf.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best thread evah.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, Yea it is I have been LMFAO for the past 15 minutes!

Hope noone takes any of these jabs personally it's all in good fun LOL

Reaction score
Ok Starmenstration...I'm back. Unlike you I have a life. I guess you really do have problems and that's why you make your type of comments. I guess you can always smell an opportunity to make a crack at something. Since you were teased so much as a child why not do the same to others huh:

"I have a little larger nose than I would like..but most girls Ive been with say they "love my nose" and that it gives me "character"

my nose is actually broken..its not GROSSLY large..and Ive thought about getting a nose job when I was in my teens/early 20's

my family used to even make fun of me..

if you saw my pics and asked womens opinions of me here..that should answer your question"

Well uhh sniff sniff...uhh I guess I won't make fun of you since your family already did that. But hey I have a large nose too and it doesn't bother me. Like I posted last night helps me smell opportunities and fakes.

Well while your saving up by sitting at home for your nose job the rest of us will be out there learning and applying this "izm" (game)....don't respond with a stupid ebonic or ghetto comment.

Oh in your words above I could actually feel the pain you went through growing up with that huge assed nose of yours. You sounded like you were getting ready to cry babyboi.

I do wonder what women would actually say about you. Why don't you do what I did. Go to

www.hotornot.com

and post your picture up and see what the world thinks of you.

My rating is now at 8.7...up to more from 8.5. Go do it and see how you rate...oh don't bother with your come back I know what your going to say... One of the elements of debate is to anticipate what the other is going to say and head it off in advance.

Don't bother with your pathetic size of your wand comments either. You don't want to open that can of whop azz. You've seen my picture if you look at the bottom at my hands it will give you a small picture of how big they are but it doesn't show my size 14 inch shoes...which is nothing in my community...2 of my son's have 14 inch feet also and huge assed hands....

Oh I don't this a 34 inch waistline is fat...nor are my 18 inch biceps bro...don't bother with your comeback...I already know how your going to respond...remember elements of debate son.

Don't bother with a barely disquised Damon Wayans comeback either, you gotta do better than that.

Infact why don't we just leave it alone! You have your style of contributing to this board and I have mine. I like to back up what I say with live examples so here's one for you in the area of a woman knowing how much of a man you are:

Col : !

ZenMack: I know you need your daddy
ZenMack: don't ya babygirl
Col : I cannot feel their manhood... their being... you how in tune I am tune 2 that.
Col : yes daddy........
ZenMack: Say your sorry...
Col : I had a man get so pissed that I wouldnt talk my pants off........
ZenMack: I guess you had to learn didn't you
Col : Baby, Daddy I am so sorry that I doubted you.
ZenMack: You gotta buy your way back into my good graces babygirl....
Col : Oh Daddy anything
ZenMack: feed a nigga
ZenMack: **** a nigga ****I edited out this part ******
Col : Your babygirl is here!
ZenMack: Put some money into my account again too.
ZenMack: this sunday at 1pm bring yo big ass down here
Col: That is all I have ever wanted to do.....but you confused me.....
Col : okay Daddy!
ZenMack: later!
Col : Muah!

or this:

Daddy: I have been a good girl my ***** will close up soon if you dont take me my butt too! You have spoiled me I only yearn for you mi amour!

or this:

My love, my friend
When I first saw you I felt your sprit.......I brought me back in time, when I was not alive yet, not even a thought to anyone.
You sent me to that place where only we can be together,you know the one ........
I often think of your wonderful black skin touching my Ivory skin..........although i am a child of the sun .my skin is fair.....The contrast when we are connected sets a blaze.......Your kiss is ignightig..Daddy I need you so, Mi Amour! My love, my friend

or this:

Oh my love! My only man that has made my brown ***** feel so good. I tremble with the thought of your big manhood taking me.we should film it..............

or this:

I really try to contain myself sometimes when it comes to you but I fail miserably. I don't mind it. I never was good at hiding my feelings or trying to deny them. Thoughts of you fill my head constantly. Just busting at the seams with nothing but good, loving, warm thoughts. And if someone mentions your name just to see how we are doing the smile across my face is usually answer enough for them to know just how happy you make me. I think it is one of those permanent smiles because I don't believe I have stopped smiling since we first met. It is so magical for me. I want you to know that every part of me wants to make sure your every desire is met. Nothing makes me feel like I have done my job until I know you are satisfied in every possible way.

<<<KISS>>>

I could go on & on & on Starman.

Now where are your accolades from promising young maidens? Where is your proof that you deserve to be called Master? Where are your examples that your living the life of a Don Juan De'Marco? Do you even have atleast one woman?

Don't play yourself with stupid comebacks about not putting your life on display for hedgehogs or some idiotic comment. Your no player (don't bother with that one either), Your no DJ if what you do is enact revenge on others cause of your own upbringing.

I'm the last person you will ever want to start something with paperboy! Oh I do like your choice of a screen name. I read the book and saw the movie & watched the series years ago. I will give you that point.

Lastly don't bother with a comeback on Wow a long post type crap..you deserve the five minutes it took me to compose this.

I'm done with you now boi...

Reaction score
Starman are you sure your straight...you really look kinda gay especially with that scarf on. And I do see what you mean about that nose...there is a skinny actor I can't think of his name with the same face. I've seen him in horror flicks and shyt. He sometimes has this fake spanish accent...you know the one same face....same nose. I don't judge men but I hope you don't think your hot or something....and what's up with the make up in that one photo?...yeah I also do acting when my buddy has parts for me

And why all the photo's. It took me one web cam shot....you must have some kinda weak ego thing going on. I hope you don't think you got a shot at hollywood status holmes or hymie.

It takes more than having a skinny wimpy body to make there...well in your case all you have to do is bend over like you normally do and you might get a part as an extra.

About being *****y...if you show me disrespect then I will give you the same in return. If you hadda approached me with Hey player...maybe you should lighten up a bit bro...instead of lighten the f*uck up we wouldn't be having this beef. You digg!

It's nice to see you've been waiting all nite for my response. gotta go to my business of training young womens minds and bodies....I do have a life other than this site.

Squash over kid, I'm still light years ahead of ya!

End of transmission

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Puhhlease you sausagefisted neanderthal..all you have to do is compare scores and your ego should fall as flat as your sense of humour..

As I said before..I dont care what your game is, what you look like, how many "women" you have lined up..or how "busy" you are..

It sounds like you are trying too hard to convince this forum that you are a "playa" and you have some delusional game

Get a CLUE , no one cares

You sure you are 44? You sound like a pastule faced little 14 yr old trying to win the acceptance of others around you

I know a guy who will tattoo a nice "L" on your forehead free of charge..I will send you his contact info

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester
What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?
Himself.
What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?
Focus.

Why write paragraphs when two words suffice.

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this Streamman...you're really making my day. Unfortunately I have company coming over in 10 minutes so I will make this very brief

You wrote:
Get a CLUE , no one cares

I offer proof as per emails from other posters on this site:
I dig your style!
Just crusing around the forms and I see that you have some very interesting points of view. (Many that are on these forums like to whine and complain at people who don't have alot of "posts", like it has anything to do with how smooth they are with chicks...)

I like that post you threw on the boards about women and the bible. I agree that women were made for men who were made for god.

Also, you put up something about females having to "compete" for the alpha male in primitive times. A situation happened to me in which a chick got kind of angry and started "manhandling" another chick that I was talking too. It was almost like the girl was trying to be the "alpha female" by dragging the other girl away from me by the arm. It got me thinking, but I could not figure out why that happened. I think you nailed it.

Hey, anyway, just letting you know that the shyt you post here IS appreciated...some of these folks just like to rip on other people because they think they know it all. Don't let it deter you from droppin that hot shyt!

Hey Player_Supreme Dude, I can tell, even from the short time you've been here, that you have your **** down. You know the game and how to play it. If you ever want to talk about it more privately and in depth give me a PM when you get the chance. I feel we can learn a lot from each other. Your are either a natural or have been reading this site for a while. Keep it up man. Good posts so far.

Plz teach me!
I saw your post for Kaizen in Rallfus' reply. I know we weren't supposed to read it but damn that sh!t was cool. Why don't you make some posts on how to fvck with chicks heads? I've been messed around so much and It'd to be cool to be the one doing the mind-fvcks. I want to mess with my ex oneitis' head. Plz post your knowledge for us to learn!

I like your posts, man.
--finally someone who knows what the fvck the deal is.

Help me out here bro Hey there - I have been reading alot of your posts and agree with alot of what you have to say. I am sending you this because I would like your advice.I have observed your posts and noticed you to be a mix of both a Player and a DJ. When i came here, that was what I ideally wanted to be. Of course people were either strongly against being a player(the majority) or strongly for it. I wanted a mix of both.I noticed you to seem to of incorporated both traits of a player and a DJ in too your life. So here are the questions i have for you. Thanks in advance if you decide to reply.'

Secondly, Since you first appeared to the DJ Forum a few months back, I've read most, if not, all your posts. And i find them very to be the kind of real world advice i take to the clubs, streets,environment etc.. Even though we are different ppl from different places... ( NYC ) I also discovered you paid your due's in the game because of your experience playing the field. And being the greedy bastard that i am... I sincerely hope i can continue to Contact You Privately in regards to seduction. It's up to you. Since i've noticed you haven't been visiting or posting in these boards lately... Do you post elsewhere??? i thought i'd politely ask if you prefer E-mail or PM on here.

hey
this place used to be different, with peoples attitudes like yours far outwaying the blind sheep, now sadly it seems the sheep have overtaken

other sites you're reading/posting on
Hey player,

You mentioned other sites you're posting on - are they vbulletin boards/usenet or what? Where are they located? Interested in having a look.
lol gotta luv the Player_

And the list goes on & on & on….

It is kinda funny because I posted a partial list of my emails and since then I can't recieve emails. Moderators what's up?

In short where are your accolades of approval...and who cares what you have to say?.

Thank you for this moment of fun....I really enjoy geeks and goober gump type gomer pile wanna be's like you and Helter Skuzball.

Obvious you thought those corny pics would speak something...the only this they speak is my questioning your sexuality bro. You really do look kinda gay or bi or something. Maybe that's why you don't have a woman yet ....ever wonder that shyt?....

And I can't help cause my face doesn't age like yours will. I can tell your in your 30's trying to look like your still 18...unfortunately your starting to get wrinkles in the corners of your eyes and your getting one of those thing white guys get on their necks...a slight turkey neck growing...but don't worry surgury will help both of those.

And... how come your still single in your 30's and hanging out with the fella's on this site? What is really going on here pal?

Finally look at my picture...and look at your's....who looks like they get laid...you or me? who looks like a man and who looks like a fag?...you or me?....who has the attitude that speaks and commands attention when they look at someone...you or me? and who has the look of a pu*ssy boy just waiting to be cruized...just you on that one.

peace....playgirl...

Of course you are still waiting for my response....I am through with this thread...if you wanna respond send me an email...it might get through to me....or it might not. But don't bother posting a response I will not read...I'm through playing games with you boy!

In my world you would get punked out and chased off as a sissy...so consider yourself spanked just like you probably like it....oh don't bother with the come back...I already know your mind as you can see....it's a pimpin kinda thing you wouldn't understand it...but it has to do with knowing people and how they think...so that you can stay on top of your game....

I'll bet my anticipating your responses must really irk you doesn't it....that's how I handle women too. I always have something to say...never at a loss for words...

well a friend is here now...got's to go so keep the side of ya pencil kneck shut next time...

lastly....I don't compare score's...I teach educate and show by example...where are yours!...just as I thought when I posted my examples...you don't have any...hahahaha!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baldylocks,

get a life

You have posted a million things but havent said a god damn word

if you want to earn your stripes..you should probably stop posting ridiculous IM conversations of "scoring" or people writing you posts about how "insightful" you are..

and start posting some meaningful responses..no one cares about your credentials because after all this is the internet..we are all Mega Dj's with 14" c0cks

ohhh yea..your "psych profile" of me is DEAD ON!! Im just a gay dude on a DJ board to learn how to seduce guys

and yes, I wouldnt expect you to respond...best quit before you get humiliated, and beatin down verbally any more..

You are OWNED.