Only a true DJ could have the answer to this question...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny how some people attempt to write an elaborate answer to the questions posed by Jester.

The answer is that I could care less about such questions and inanities.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Yes please.
Its good to know you are a self proclaimed wh0re.

Reaction score
Oh brother and now the crap begins. Endless reposting & quoting and Helter not knowing what the h*ell is really going on...

I guess this kinda question seperates those who are true to the game and those who are fakes by their answers. You either know this game or you don't.

I don't care who thinks my answer is right or wrong I just know my style works for me and that's all I need.

I noticed alot of people have read this post but few volunteered an answer. I guess now I will have to go back and start reading what people think.

peace.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I don't care who thinks my answer is right or wrong I just know my style works for me and that's all I need.
And that's it right there.

Reaction score
I find it funny how some people attempt to write an elaborate answer to the questions posed by Jester.

ummm... an autographed picture of Pook?

It's when you feel the force.

And your name is Luke.

My idea of DJ'ism is to give any woman total bliss using just my 3 inch penis and a box of star trek memorabilia (chicks dig spock ears).

they also dig c0ck ears

cake or c0ck?

Well these are the guys with no game and who don't know what the f*uck to say other than try to say something funny or stupid...Yeah I noticed you helter skizz.

Sometimes this site is predictable as f**k.

Oh Helter babyboy...I posted my picture on my posting to the moderators. The dude next too me is the tv/movie producer dude....I guess I ain't so full of shyt after all huh! A real person accomplishing what you should be doing in the real world.

As you can see Helmuzz... I am a true soldier of the game. You can see it in the attitude I carry...the tilt of my head...****y as fu*ck but able to back my shyt up!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason not many people are answering this question is because every so often some cornball who either just got laid by a hot girl for the first time, or fell in love, or fell out of love, or just got a new girlfriend starts thinking all whimsically and writes up a post with the title:

"What makes a DJ?"
"What is the REAL problem of the AFC?"

etc., etc.,

Since his life is 'successful' in his mind (by f*cking the hot chick, etc.) he (thinks he) is in a position to judge the responses and what not.

It is kind of a circlejerk.

Don't get me wrong, thinking poetically/whimsically is good sometimes. Sometimes life takes on a surreal quality, where everything is connected, and everything makes sense.

This is a time when people can create great works of art. Poets (like Shakespeare's) works show this mindset.

It has it's purpose, and usually clashes with the people that think real logically and literally.

I just hope that jester is using this strange state he is in to do something good, rather than to boost his ego trying to argue with people what a "Don Juan" is or aint'.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player,

I am not, REPEAT, I am not, going to marry you. I know you have dreams about me, but you can just forget it.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
I have to agree with Player Supreme and DonRonny.

Understanding the game from experience, developing your own style and tapping into your creativity. Social prowess and charisma is a must.

And none of this means shyt if you dont have the balls to make your moves in the first place!

Reaction score
Ok Helzits you win. I'm a fake...that is a fake picture that I posted. I'm really not 6'1 230lbs bald black man. I really don't have a bunch of girls on my team.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a DJ doesn't need to answer this question.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supringles,

lighten the fvck up..I gave my answer and the rest of it is just repeated recycled hogwash..

The original poster is even lucky I even posted an answer to such a retarded thread..

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
experience.

I can't stress this enough. the two close up are confidence and knowledge but you gain both through experience.

Will power (to approach a girl, approach, pick up, ect) is something u must have, but u can't have experience without action so it all comes down to experience plus confidence and knowledge grows only after the experience.

I have a great power of observation which helps me read ppl and social groups therefore helps my experience, but experience is the key. I don't care what others tell you.

E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E

Something three quarters of this site doesn't seem to realize and have.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think everyone who uses this site as exclusively as a learning tool just to get enough Cajones to speak to women is pitifully missing the big picture

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Jester you are trying to sound like someone you are not. Why bother making up another ridiculous question and waste time afruing about rather than going out in the field and having fun..

This is right next to

"What is a DJ?"
"What is an AFC"
"What is the average size?" :rolleyes:

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well these are the guys with no game and who don't know what the f*uck to say other than try to say something funny or stupid
...and I'm supposed to post a serious answer to a lame question on a men's board to prove to some wannabe pimp-hustla that I "got game", so I can validate my manhood and not cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how I can get bl0wjobs?

Think about it.

I'm really not 6'1 230lbs bald black man. I really don't have a bunch of girls on my team.
Who the fvck cares man? The more you brag and talk about how cool you are, the less cool you are. Do you see how that works?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Player_Supringles,

lighten the fvck up..I gave my answer and the rest of it is just repeated recycled hogwash..

The original poster is even lucky I even posted an answer to such a retarded thread..
Stargeek!

Lighten the f*uck up...kid what makes you think you can disrespect me. My complaint is about the smart assed comments a bunch of techno geeks on this board made to this post.

And if I take this game serious, it's because that is the way I live my life. I'm as serious as a heart attack when it comes to ho's lil bruh...

Oh, I see your a master dj...sorry...I didn't know...consider me chastised!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can give two squats about diddley here as far as post counts or "master" status....but when you start losing your edge and getting all huffy over other people posts then its time to step away from the computer, grab your asthma inhaler..and wiff in until your brain reduces swelling

and please dont try to flex your internet muscles here..thats just pathetic..I dont care if you are a bald fat black man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I can give two squats about diddley here as far as post counts or "master" status....but when you start losing your edge and getting all huffy over other people posts then its time to step away from the computer, grab your asthma inhaler..and wiff in until your brain reduces swelling

and please dont try to flex your internet muscles here..thats just pathetic..I dont care if you are a bald fat black man
Well stripperman or stareiman. I doubt that you could even do 2 squats in a row. I have 12% body fat 34 inch waist...yah I'm a little fat right now...I do need to get below 10% body fat but I kinda like it this way. But since I'm not competing this year I am in no hurry to drop a few percentages of body fat...how about you...what do you look like...balding young white guy with a big nose?....short..dumpy...sitting at home alone posting 2,000 un funny remarks to make masters catagory?

If you don't have anything good to contribute keep your yap shut son!

And If I get a little peeved at some of the unproductive comments made by you and others like you...like how you told that kid the girl in the photo looked like beergut something or another...think about how proud that kid was to show off his catch and some punk like you shoots him down. You need to think before you start clacking away at your keyboard.

Try it sometime...just think a little before you type...I've noticed your pathetic attempt at humour at others expense. Have you seen me do this to anyone except your pal Helter Skidmarks?

This board should be about helping new players to the game elevate and raise up...not tear them down...get it! So maybe your next 2,000 posts will be more on the productive side...

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lighten the f*uck up...kid what makes you think you can disrespect me. My complaint is about the smart assed comments a bunch of techno geeks on this board made to this post.
Complain all you want. Nobody here is obligated to respect you. Nobody here is obligated to make a post that you agree with. It's a free country brother.