Only a true DJ could have the answer to this question...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truely have the answer to the following question, you are a real DJ without question. Only because to know the answer, you would have to have it.

What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?

What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?

If you actually have obtained lets just call it DJ Nirvana, you can tell me the answer to these questions(its the same thing).

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummm... an autographed picture of Pook?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO!

Dude are you serious? There is no one trick. Power and influence are gained by experience and through the confrontation of fears. This takes time my man. You have to get rejected so many times that it doesnt faze you anymore and it is NOT GIVING A SHYT that gives you power. All the techniques you will read about are just fluff when you compare it to the effectiveness of just grabbing your balls and going after what you want.

This is the way of the DJ, young jedi

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mastery over his mind and surroundings. Understanding(himself and others). Knowledge. Power.

the rest is cake.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Mastery over his mind and surroundings. Understanding(himself and others). Knowledge. Power.

the rest is cake.
Cake!? ...oh sorry... I thought I was in another post for a minute. ;)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I think ronny knows whats up.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is the key but you still have to realise no two situations are alike.

So I would say ability to adapt to your surroundings without supplicating AKA knowing you can do what you set your mind to without pretending to be something or someone your not.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My idea of DJ'ism is to give any woman total bliss using just my 3 inch penis and a box of star trek memorabilia (chicks dig spock ears).

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self Possession.

Confidence, knowledge, awareness, etc. are all attributes of it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Malibu..I think you are looking for the yeast infection thread? :cool:
ha ha ha... no I was looking for cake. Me like cake.

Reaction score
What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?
1. Knowledge of the game. It's like in the matrix when you took the correct pill your eyes became opened to a new reality. Symps or AFC's are the ones still asleep.
2. When you know the rules of the game you merely bend them to fit your needs. You know the proper steps to win ho's over and how to crack their heads.
3. Your inner attitude. With the right attitude no woman is above you. From your higher perception no woman can hurt you..so you forge ahead and take the steps. Ho's will be more attracted cause of this superior attitude.
4. When you combine your awakened state with knowlege and attitude you get a powerful man. When your aware and in full use of your abilities no man or woman can conquor you.

What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male
population? Even the up and coming DJs?

I think I answered that above. Take the red pill.

Oh nice test. You set yourself up as the one who knows the answer (in theory) and all the rest have to jockey for a position. See this is an example of an awaked state. You can see through others games of power!

Reaction score
Now I have a few couple of questions to ask you:

1. how long have you been in the game?
2. what qualifies you beside having alot of posts to judge others?
3. how many women are you currently working with?
4. how would you approach a single female in a night club environment with a group of friends?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starman had it with understanding.
player had it with a more complicated but equal answer.