Online Adult Personal Ad.

Reaction score
GHardy said:
Then what's all this about?
These were all ideas devised late October, to decide what type of campaign I would use in November. I have negative profiles up and running on adulfriendfinder (silver membership for one month), and on lavalife, and was going to put up a funny one on myspace. But since you brought it up, I may look into that myspace profile again.

GHardy said:
I guess I am confused, because what is all that about, then?
Sure, the update here is based on the machostic negative profile - which is basically a rant that I keep getting friendzoned while other guys who game or lie get the laid while I'm a virgin because I'm honest, or crap like that, and put a whole profile up like that for kicks on a few sites claiming that I'm an honest geeky virgin guy who wants to get lucky with someone, etc....

One one of the sites there has been a response. Again, I do have religious convictions against pre-maritial sex, so it's a 50/50 chance on this end that I'd follow through or not, but it's fun putting up a profile like that anyway.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i still cant get over the fact that Luke wants to put up pics in a "sexy sailor suit" and actually believes in his right mind that THAT is not gay
I plan to change profiles or update them every 10 days, only three times this month. At the end of this month this is over and all profiles are going to be pulled.

Various experiments of photos should take place on various intervals.

GHardy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I find it confusing that you say that you are 100% honest, but then you keep using words like "claiming," and you say you are putting up these profiles just to see who responds to the different ones. Which sounds to me like you are doing experiments to see which type of profile will attract the type of girl you want to meet, and then ultimately go with that type of profile, out of several.

But whether it's true or false, I don't think the ranty type profile you describe is going to attract very desirable women.

I also think that you are WAY overthinking this. I'm just not sure what you're ultimate objective is. Is this to meet women? Or is this some type of scientific research project? Because right now it seems more like the latter.

Reaction score
GHardy said:
I guess I find it confusing that you say that you are 100% honest, but then you keep using words like "claiming," and you say you are putting up these profiles just to see who responds to the different ones.
'Honest' means you are not lying to girls to get laid (ie. by having them believe you want a relationship, when all you want is sex). That's what AFC's have to resort to doing to get laid, not for a DJ or PUA. On an adult site, or intimate section on lavalife, there is no room for such 'lies', but on other 'dating' or 'relationship' sites, then there is lots more play going on.
So inherenty, when you are putting a profile on these types of areas, it's already understood that you are after sex and it's a bit of a joke, so I dont see where an honesty discussion even fits here.

Dating gurues NEVER recommend intimate/sex personals anyway - after all, they dont succeed on there, and most people on there are not serious anyway and it's a crap shoot.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
actually AFcs try to be nice and proper thinking that will get them laid.

what YOU just described (faking a relationship) is not AFC, its actually a very smart player tactic to get pvssy from those girls who arent just sluts

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
actually AFcs try to be nice and proper thinking that will get them laid.

what YOU just described (faking a relationship) is not AFC, its actually a very smart player tactic to get pvssy from those girls who arent just sluts
Neil Strauss said that AFC's have to resort to faking a relationship to get laid while real players dont in the book "The Game".

Incel/WBAFC's would think being nice and proper not AFCs.

It's simple, if a girl's attracted to you, and is not a slut, she'll want a relationship. It's easy to play around with girls that are attracted to you, and really, anyone can do that. That doesn't make a player or a dj, that's just a lying AFC to tell an attracted person only interested in relationships that he wants one too. That's a desperate lie to get laid.

So, I can easily say, FIND a girl who is ATTRACTED to you and WANTS a relationship, and PRETEND you want one too, and after a few dates close her and suggest she doesn't trust you if she doesn't listen to your requests - since you need to trust when you are in a relationship

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THAT OUT!!! HELLO.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Luke - y dont u be a little more under the radar when talkinga bout getting laid........ur still a 30 year old virgin who never kissed a girl!

dont YOU be telling ME A SINGLE THING about what an AFC is and what one should do to get laid.......if u knew wat was up, u wouldnt b a pathetic 30 year old never kissed a girl virgin

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Luke - y dont u be a little more under the radar when talkinga bout getting laid........ur still a 30 year old virgin who never kissed a girl!

dont YOU be telling ME A SINGLE THING about what an AFC is and what one should do to get laid.......if u knew wat was up, u wouldnt b a pathetic 30 year old never kissed a girl virgin
Maybe so. But at least I'm not as fvcking desperate as to hire a hooker, or to lie to a girl interested in a relationship when I'm only interested in getting laid or go on a fvcking sex tour to Thialand and go after women and whatever. Yeah, so I'm a virgin, big deal, I'd rather be that then go to Thialand and pay to fvck a 1000 brothel girls, right, or brag about lying to women to get laid. That my friend is pathetic sh1t.

Reaction score
Anyone who writes sh1t about me risks getting AMOGed.

That's right, I'm now getting into AMOGing other people and learning skills to undermine alpha males and fvck around with them and blow them out when they are trying to seduce a target.

Last time I had a guy hitting on an Indian chick, should have congradulated him on getting an easy lay out loud and fvck up his pick up attempt, and kick myself for not doing so. Learning day by day to get better at AMOGing.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
everybody step rite up as the frustrated nerd who EVERYONE has tried to help but who has only been in a downward spiral AMOGS SKIP ON SOSUAVE

L

O

L

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i completely lied about myself for fun to get laid maybe....to 5 girls outta 66, and maybe 5 other times i have faked a relationship for a few weeks to get sex.

WOW BIG DEAL - luke you are socially retarded, u have had countless people try to help u, and the more u post, the more its obvious that u are getting worse instead of better

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i completely lied about myself for fun to get laid maybe....to 5 girls outta 66, and maybe 5 other times i have faked a relationship for a few weeks to get sex.
Good, so it works. I'm not making an arguement about lying or not lying, but I am saying that anyone could lie. I probably need to go to acting school or something, but I'm joining some program that will help me learn some manipulation techniques to get people to sign listing contracts, and will try to apply this to ladies too.

These girls deserve to get lied to and used anyway that's my opinion so I dont care about them. They usually friendzone geeks such as myself, so I really have to learn how to be a winner in that equation rather than a loser.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke,

Its probably not good for you to be here...You the more you learn here the further you get from your goal.

Celadus

Reaction score
Celadus said:
Luke,

Its probably not good for you to be here...You the more you learn here the further you get from your goal.

Celadus
Ahem. Ok, looks like I'm on threshold of meeting someone from the internet. It's the same person. She's only gave me a face shot, but looks fvckable as far as I'm concerned. Completely natural game here, no false pretense, told her what my fantasy was, and she seems eager to play the role of a free sex surrogate therapist if I can accept her photo shoot.

Work on anyone that's interested first to get feet wet, and then when you get good, can focus on more hotter babes later. If I chicken out of this one, then I guess I'm only on this board to learn how to be social with people and women rather than geeky and obnoxious instead of just getting laid.

My thought process is just wierd I guess. I get pissed with a girl for something she wrote, virtually dump her while having a deep crush on her (nasty conflict on that one), go back on line, and pick up another girl just to get experience.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.M. me

Although, I don't use online to get laid. I rather develop skills in real life to get there. However, I do have an adult-friend finder account which I never use but got lots of results. I'll let you know.