Omg!! Women Are So Easy It's Not Even Funny...let Me Clarify The Simplicity..

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG like seriously when u get the hang of it..its gonna be rediculous...like from the age 19 to 21 i've messed with more chicks i could count on my hand..

like there are simple laws to attraction guys to attract women not alot...

1.i dont give a Sh*t attitude..i mean i really dont...

2.i honestly believe every women who talks to me wants to sleep with me so i flirt with them

3.i make sex something fun...not serious...because thats all sex is...is some fun!!

4.I'm a survivor...that means i've seen enough sh*t to not give a f*ck!!!

im constantly being called an a$$hole but i really dont CARE!!!

5.ALL WOMEN WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE LITTLE GIRLS...
i dont know why but they want u to take the role of daddy...this is key if you want fast coochie from a chick who never had a father...dont ask but its true...lol

6.THERE WEAK WEAK WEAK...i swear any guy who thinks a chick is stronger is extremely weak!!!! u have a weak personality and u need to start working that out!!!

7. GIRLS from age 13-24 dont want nice guys..or Good guys...they want Warriors..a defender...a protector..a Man lol basically they DONT WANT A NICE GUY THEY WANT A SWEET AND SOUR GUY...

and that pushes me to this...

8.Women want to be mad...sad..angry....glad...they want to feel all of that...they want stimulation....

9.they want it way more than we do...and they think more in detail about sex than we do... I PROMISE!!

BIGGEST RULE OF THEM ALL

10. WOMEN WILL COME AND GO...it is vital that you Succesfully date so that u will find the best possible match for you...too many guys settle for the first chick who likes them...u gotta get hurt and played...so that u will be stronger next time...kinda like when u get the FLU and then your immune system gets stronger..thats how it is with women....experience is key

i F*ck with girls all the time...im actually going to this college in a couple days to Bone this new chick and i just got a number from this hotass piece last night...i just found it so damn easy i dont understand peoples problems...its the simple laws of attraction....

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
great post... nothing new but still a great read,,
Decades ahead of all the "omg she txtd this, jeez guyz help me with C&F response".

Fvcking dweebs.

OP: Great post man. Clear and easy read. Love it.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick with it, I promise you all it will just Click you'll look back at your past month and realise that you have banged 6 girls in one month. Of course your will smile shake your **** and say good work weiner haha

tarotale

Banned
Reaction score
well said, but being an a$$hole simply does not get girls, i realized that. just got to balance it out good.. sometimes care for them, sometimes don give a $hit about them, sometimes flirt them, sometimes compliment them, and ALL THE TIME BE C&F

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
7. GIRLS from age 13-24 dont want nice guys..
Uhm, smart guys leave the jailbait alone...

Otherwise, very good post... I agree that most of it is fairly accurate. :up:

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are easy for the most part, a lot just PRETEND they are not. Trust me on this one.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how is this helpful? I've read and re-read the post and I can't get anything useful out of it.

The key is right here
when u get the hang of it..its gonna be rediculous
And when you don't have the hang of it it's near impossible.

1.i dont give a Sh*t attitude..i mean i really dont...

2.i honestly believe every women who talks to me wants to sleep with me so i flirt with them
Those are both beliefs that you have to internalize and make them part of who you are. I am slowly starting to care less about what people think of me but it still affects me, especially girls I'm into.

#2 is almost impossible for me to accept. I "know" that every girl I ask out will reject me. I expect failure. Past experiences with women have taught me that I will fail when I try. It's very hard to play the game when you know you are going to loose.

5.ALL WOMEN WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE LITTLE GIRLS..
I don't have a clue what to do with that comment. I don't have a daughter nor do I have a sister. Does that mean to buy her "my little ponies" or something?

7. GIRLS from age 13-24 dont want nice guys..or Good guys...they want Warriors..a defender...a protector..a Man lol basically they DONT WANT A NICE GUY THEY WANT A SWEET AND SOUR GUY...
How do you be that guy?

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
C&F works extremely well on the 13 year olds!:yes:
I really hope that's a joke.

Maxtro said:
#2 is almost impossible for me to accept. I "know" that every girl I ask out will reject me. I expect failure. Past experiences with women have taught me that I will fail when I try. It's very hard to play the game when you know you are going to loose.
Women can sense this kind of internalized attitude.

Maxtro said:
I don't have a clue what to do with that comment. I don't have a daughter nor do I have a sister. Does that mean to buy her "my little ponies" or something?
Maxtro... that would work for me! jk ;)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can sense this kind of internalized attitude.
I'm sure they can. And so I'm stuck in a loop.

I don't have a girl so it cause me to have a negative attitude, the negative attitude is preventing me from attracting women.

Right now I'm struggling to break that cycle. In all honesty it would only take one "win" to completely change my beliefs and who I am. But women don't care. No amount of logic and reason can convince a girl to sleep with me. It doesn't matter how good of a friend she is she will still refuse.

So I'm back to square one of having to attract somebody. Though when I am around girls I'm a completely different person. I'm energized by their presence. As long as I don't think too much I usually have a great time. But still it's not enough to get them to like me. Once I have to start thinking about asking them out the whole thing falls apart. I wish just hanging out with a girl would naturally progress to sex, but it's far more complicated than that.

]Maxtro... that would work for me! jk ;)
Erm, would you do me a favor and refuse delivery? :p

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I'm sure they can. And so I'm stuck in a loop.

I don't have a girl so it cause me to have a negative attitude, the negative attitude is preventing me from attracting women.

Right now I'm struggling to break that cycle. In all honesty it would only take one "win" to completely change my beliefs and who I am. But women don't care. No amount of logic and reason can convince a girl to sleep with me. It doesn't matter how good of a friend she is she will still refuse.

So I'm back to square one of having to attract somebody. Though when I am around girls I'm a completely different person. I'm energized by their presence. As long as I don't think too much I usually have a great time. But still it's not enough to get them to like me. Once I have to start thinking about asking them out the whole thing falls apart. I wish just hanging out with a girl would naturally progress to sex, but it's far more complicated than that.

Erm, would you do me a favor and refuse delivery? :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVyUBW5BKK4

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Paul said:
The harder you try the less you are going to get.
That is very true, but if you don't try you will get nothing. I know that girls are not going to pursue me.

Time and time again I have written posts about trying to stop being desperate and needy. I do not have a clue how to do that. Getting a girl is the absolute most important thing I want to do in my life. Ever since I was 13 there was nothing more I wanted than to have a girlfriend. As the years have gone by that desire has only increased. After 14 years of failure it should be pretty easy to see why it's so hard to not let it bother me. I know that girls should not be the most important thing in my life. I'm just having a very difficult time accepting that.

What is the balance between not caring if you get something or not but still wanting it enough to try and get it? I've actually spent a few months hanging out with a girl that I didn't try to get and in the end nothing happened because I didn't make a move. I'm trying very hard to avoid seeming needy and desperate but I also know that if I don't let my intentions be known, nothing will happen.

Honestly I'm confused and frustrated about this whole process.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tarotale said:
well said, but being an a$$hole simply does not get girls
I think David D said this in one of his email newsletters, what women want is a "sensitive jerk."

They want a guy that has the attractive characteristics of a jerk (exciting, unpredictable, won't put up with female bs, confident, a little dangerous) but who shows his sensitive side once in a while (the nice guy side)

they have 70% jerk, 30% nice guy (sensitive side)