Omg!! Women Are So Easy It's Not Even Funny...let Me Clarify The Simplicity..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Maxtro, I've joined dozens of clubs, and as such, have met 100s of women over the past couple of months. I always have some place to go and be, and it does get tiring, if I don't get laid, or I don't find a steady. Quite frankly, most women are duds. They're worthless, sad but true, but they're worthless. Now, you've heard the phrase "too good to be true." Well, call me a skeptic, but I've recently met women from other countries, and they act differently, but then again, I can see right through them too. They tease, they flirt, they seduce. My job is to not get sucked in. The MAIN thing you gotta do is put yourself out there, and find a girl who wants you, then upgrade on her back, then upgrade on the next girl's back, then upgrade on her back. You're gonna have to suck it up and stoop lower than your standards, in order to get the ball or momentum rolling, so to speak. That's the easiest or only way I know of to start having sex with women, short of hiring a hooker. They've gotta almost see you with a different woman everytime. And you can't make yourself available everytime. Like gold, you've gotta be rare, you've gotta be precious, something that slips through her fingers.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
That is very true, but if you don't try you will get nothing. I know that girls are not going to pursue me.

Time and time again I have written posts about trying to stop being desperate and needy. I do not have a clue how to do that. Getting a girl is the absolute most important thing I want to do in my life. Ever since I was 13 there was nothing more I wanted than to have a girlfriend. As the years have gone by that desire has only increased. After 14 years of failure it should be pretty easy to see why it's so hard to not let it bother me. I know that girls should not be the most important thing in my life. I'm just having a very difficult time accepting that.

What is the balance between not caring if you get something or not but still wanting it enough to try and get it? I've actually spent a few months hanging out with a girl that I didn't try to get and in the end nothing happened because I didn't make a move. I'm trying very hard to avoid seeming needy and desperate but I also know that if I don't let my intentions be known, nothing will happen.

Honestly I'm confused and frustrated about this whole process.
sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Go do something productive and keep yourself busy. Women won't matter 1/2 as much as before. And when they do start beeping on your radar it won't matter if you 'lose,' or not cause you're busy doing more important 'stuff,' anyway.

seriously, free time to get depressed? work another job.

Strongsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro, I've read a few of your posts and I gotta say, you're really bummin' me out man.

I mean, I'm at a pretty low point myself. I've had only the most limited success with women. My first kiss was after senior prom and I had to practically beg for it from the friend I went with (my romantic history is checkered with wussbag moments like this). I didn't get a girl until I got to college. I was 18, almost 19. I hadn't done anything with anybody. But this forum and some of the info on here helped me at least get my feet wet.

I would say, more than anything, you need to demonstrate some value to whomever you're into. Surely you must be talented in some way, everybody is.

Personal example: The first girl I ever had sex with, I met her a bowling alley when I was with my friends. It was a last minute decision to go out. I was sitting in my dorm doing nothing on a Friday night (like usual) and decided to call up my friends to go bowling. I'm not a very good bowler. I barely break 120 if I'm lucky. But I really like going because I can almost always beat my friends at least, and I just have a lot of fun. I was bowling decently this particular night and she was with a group of friends. Any time I'd make a strike I'd do my obligatory stupid little dance. For whatever reason, this worked in getting that girl's attention. And it has nothing to do with me winning or anything like that, it was because I looked like the life of the party, when truly, I'm not. I'm the quietest person in a room and that's a problem that I struggle with daily. But as luck would have it, everything fell into place on that night.

- I didn't have any intention of going out to try and meet a girl.
- I went out and did something I normally wouldn't.
- I was with my friends, so I was relaxed.
- A cute girl was nearby.
- She saw me having a good time, and this was attractive to her.

Anyway, I made it a point to sit next to her and make small talk and even though it was pretty awful due to my inexperience, I think she appreciated my forwardness. She ended up giving me her number even before I was able to ask for it.

I guess the point of this post is to be encouraging. Some possible take away points:

- Try doing things out of the ordinary. Go places you wouldn't normally go, do things you wouldn't normally do.
- Be relaxed and just enjoy yourself. When you're having a good time, people pick up on that good energy and that in itself is attractive.
- Find a way and a situation in which you can demonstrate some value. Show people why you're the best or a cool guy to be around. You're talented at something, being funny, singing, playing an instrument, sports, art, etc... so show it!

Those last two are where I've been struggling as of late and the reason why I haven't had any success in months. They're pretty key, so focus on those.

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty simple n straight forward, what is not to get in this thread

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Well Maxtro, I've joined dozens of clubs, and as such, have met 100s of women over the past couple of months. I always have some place to go and be,
What kind of clubs? I need to meet many more women.

Poonani Maker said:
The MAIN thing you gotta do is put yourself out there, and find a girl who wants you, then upgrade on her back, then upgrade on the next girl's back, then upgrade on her back. You're gonna have to suck it up and stoop lower than your standards, in order to get the ball or momentum rolling, so to speak. That's the easiest or only way I know of to start having sex with women
I've already lowered my standards. The girls I'm going after now are 5 and 6's maybe a 7 if they work really hard at it.

Last time a girl wanted me was 4 years ago and she was a 3 because of her weight. We went out for two weeks and I stopped just short of having sex with her because she grossed me out. Waiting for a girl to like me isn't going to work. Also It's hard to chase anybody < 5 because there just isn't any attraction. Fat girls just don't do it for me.
search1ng said:
sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Go do something productive and keep yourself busy. Women won't matter 1/2 as much as before. And when they do start beeping on your radar it won't matter if you 'lose,' or not cause you're busy doing more important 'stuff,' anyway.

seriously, free time to get depressed? work another job.
I actually go to school full-time and I work. As soon as I have any idle time girls pop up on my brain. It's hardest before bed and when I wake up in the morning. I just don't think keeping busy is the answer. The last thing I want to happen is to be 40 years old have a great career a busy life but not have any women in it.

Strongsauce said:
Maxtro, I've read a few of your posts and I gotta say, you're really bummin' me out man.
Sorry It's been a hard week. School is winding down, finals are coming and I'm not looking forward to the summer. There have also been some issues with a couple of girls and things aren't going good.

Strongsauce said:
I would say, more than anything, you need to demonstrate some value to whomever you're into. Surely you must be talented in some way, everybody is.
I'm pretty good with computers...

Strongsauce said:
- Try doing things out of the ordinary. Go places you wouldn't normally go, do things you wouldn't normally do.
- Be relaxed and just enjoy yourself. When you're having a good time, people pick up on that good energy and that in itself is attractive.
- Find a way and a situation in which you can demonstrate some value. Show people why you're the best or a cool guy to be around. You're talented at something, being funny, singing, playing an instrument, sports, art, etc... so show it!
I need to find more things that I'm good at where people can actually see that I'm good. I've been doing organized dance classes for about a year now and I'm slowly getting better at it. The dance classes have really helped with how I interact with women.

Honestly I'm getting tired of making posts like these as I'm sure the vast majority are tired of reading them. I want to have a normal life with friends and girls and spend less time in my room. I also want to start getting laid which is a part of a normal life.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Maxtro said:
That is very true, but if you don't try you will get nothing. I know that girls are not going to pursue me.

Time and time again I have written posts about trying to stop being desperate and needy. I do not have a clue how to do that. Getting a girl is the absolute most important thing I want to do in my life. Ever since I was 13 there was nothing more I wanted than to have a girlfriend. As the years have gone by that desire has only increased. After 14 years of failure it should be pretty easy to see why it's so hard to not let it bother me. I know that girls should not be the most important thing in my life. I'm just having a very difficult time accepting that.

What is the balance between not caring if you get something or not but still wanting it enough to try and get it? I've actually spent a few months hanging out with a girl that I didn't try to get and in the end nothing happened because I didn't make a move. I'm trying very hard to avoid seeming needy and desperate but I also know that if I don't let my intentions be known, nothing will happen.

Women are far better at the game than men. Now that there are shows like can't get a date and the pick up artist giving away our secrets, we can't keep women in the dark like we used to be able to do.

This game is a lot harder than it was in the 80s and 90s!

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
My job is to not get sucked in. The MAIN thing you gotta do is put yourself out there, and find a girl who wants you, then upgrade on her back, then upgrade on the next girl's back, then upgrade on her back. You're gonna have to suck it up and stoop lower than your standards, in order to get the ball or momentum rolling, so to speak.
So, you are encouraging Maxtro to find a girl that's less than his minimum requirement of an HB5, (FUG-WARPIG - UG4), get into a relatioship with her, cheat on her with other girls and then dump her if something better comes along?

Do you do that too?

Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women are far better at the game than men. Now that there are shows like can't get a date and the pick up artist giving away our secrets, we can't keep women in the dark like we used to be able to do.

This game is a lot harder than it was in the 80s and 90s!
I don't think so. If a girl likes you then she'll play along with your game.
As I see it "game" is just showing a girl your personality, or putting a foot in the door to show your personality enough to cause a spark of attraction from her to you.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
So, you are encouraging Maxtro to find a girl that's less than his minimum requirement of an HB5, (FUG-WARPIG - UG4), get into a relatioship with her, cheat on her with other girls and then dump her if something better comes along?

Do you do that too?
It's not cheating if you don't agree to commit. No matter how hot a girl is, I wouldn't commit and agree to be exclusive with her until we've been dating for at least two months. And even then I don't see myself agreeing to be exclusive.

The most commonly accepted belief of this site is to find a girl, keep having sex with her till you get a confidence boost, then go after a better girl and keep repeating the process. The ultimate goal is to have enough hot girls that you can have sex whenever you want it. If girl A is having a headache and doesn't want to, you can call girl B and meet up with her. That's how you know you made it. When you get to the point that you can tell the girls what you are doing and they accept it, that is how you know you are a true player.

Luke Skywalker said:
I don't think so. If a girl likes you then she'll play along with your game.
As I see it "game" is just showing a girl your personality, or putting a foot in the door to show your personality enough to cause a spark of attraction from her to you.
I think you are close.

To me "game" is showing a girl your personality in a way that attracts her.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah This Is True,,once I Stop Giving Two Sh!ts Is The Chick Was Feeling Me Or Not And Jus Started Doin **** I Wanted To Do And Having Fun...**** Got Alot Better...but You Jus Cant Say 'i Dont Care Anymore'
No..
You Truly Have To Not Give A Fvck About Anything,,what She Says What She Does,,i Dont Care,, Plus It Doesnt Matter Anyway...

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez. Is Maxtro a troll? How does he have so many reputation? I've read so many of his posts and they're all pretty depressing and screaming for attention. IP check? Is he Viper?

Quit over-complicating things. Quit spending your entire life over-analyzing your failures and trying to get SoSuave to agree with you. Honestly, no one cares about your situation. Everyone just replies to you to fulfill their guru-complex. Everyone else goes to bed happy at the end of the night, but you. Just go out and interact. Stop sitting around the computer feeling so bad for yourself. Quit theorizing these ideas without putting them into use. It's a waste of time.

You remind me of Andy from The Office. You tell people you experience pain and suffering, and that you've seen it all. You tell people you know how tough the dating scene is. You give people advice, purely from reading other peoples experience. You act as if you came up with the ideas yourself.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
And how is this helpful? I've read and re-read the post and I can't get anything useful out of it.
THats the point man. you go out there and do it. you dont get anything useful out of a forum if you dont ever follow its advice and experiment in actual life man. its THEN that the questions and **** formulate and you can analyse what youve done. if u never field test the **** then of course its useless

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
Jeez. Is Maxtro a troll? How does he have so many reputation? I've read so many of his posts and they're all pretty depressing and screaming for attention. IP check? Is he Viper?
First off all I don't have a clue who Viper is.

As for my reputation I only have 3 blocks and I have 2,100 posts. It's not hard to see that some of those posts have been considered wise or helpful to somebody. You've got ~1,360 posts and only one block so it doesn't seem the same can be said of you...

I know that most of my posts have been depressing, it's simply because of the state that my life has been in. It should be obvious that I'm not a happy guy. That doesn't mean I want to stay what I am. I don't give a damn about attention from random people online. What I'm trying to do is figure out what I can do differently IRL to improve my life.

I am aware that my posts tend to be a bit too negative but I am trying to cut back and not write everything that I'm feeling.

Michele said:
Quit over-complicating things. Quit spending your entire life over-analyzing your failures and trying to get SoSuave to agree with you. Honestly, no one cares about your situation. Everyone just replies to you to fulfill their guru-complex. Everyone else goes to bed happy at the end of the night, but you. Just go out and interact. Stop sitting around the computer feeling so bad for yourself. Quit theorizing these ideas without putting them into use. It's a waste of time.
Over-analyzing my failures is a major problem for me. Though I don't know how to stop. So many things remind me of the time I spent with the last girl and I instantly think about the things I did wrong or the things I should have done but didn't. I want to stop thinking about that bitch. I need to move on.

Getting Sosuave to "agree" with me doesn't do a damn thing for me. I don't want anybodies pity. The only reason I even come here is because I don't have anybody in real life that I can talk to about women and the issues related to them. I also respect several of the members on this board.

I am trying to put ideas into practice. I admit that I'm not running enough trials. Right now I'm trying to work on two girls and I'm trying to use what I know on them.
Michele said:
You remind me of Andy from The Office. You tell people you experience pain and suffering, and that you've seen it all. You tell people you know how tough the dating scene is. You give people advice, purely from reading other peoples experience. You act as if you came up with the ideas yourself.
I haven't come close to seeing it all. In the rare case that I do give advice, it is only on situations that I have been through. I usually only stick to threads about friends with girls and early dating stuff. I don't post in threads about girlfriends or LDR's. There are many other threads I don't post in because I know I'm not qualified to give advice on those issues.

Cry For Love said:
THats the point man. you go out there and do it. you dont get anything useful out of a forum if you dont ever follow its advice and experiment in actual life man. its THEN that the questions and **** formulate and you can analyse what youve done. if u never field test the **** then of course its useless
Basically everything Badmannaz said are values and beliefs that you have to internalize, you can't field test them.

How can I test?
Badmannaz said:
1.i dont give a Sh*t attitude..i mean i really dont...

2.i honestly believe every women who talks to me wants to sleep with me so i flirt with them

3.i make sex something fun...not serious...because thats all sex is...is some fun!!

4.I'm a survivor...that means i've seen enough sh*t to not give a f*ck!!!
You can't.

I'm not saying that those are not good qualities to have, because they are but it's not something you can just wake up one day and have/believe. It's a process of living life and getting experience to acquire those. They can't be forced.

KSUgamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro, you really need to get women to stop being your #1 priority. I understand this is all you think about, I was the same way man. The key thing to fix this is setting some goals. I'm guessing the reason you're concentrated on women is because you've never kissed or had sex with a girl? I'm sorry, I haven't read many of your posts or most of this thread. Anyways, you need to set that goal...you need to know what you want.

So I see two options for you to reach that goal. Go out, find an ugly or fat girl, seem interested in her and MAKE A MOVE. You wont even get anywhere with ugly chicks if you don't do this. Girls rarely ever make a move, you are supposed to do this. The only way you will ever get what you want in life is if you actually man up, grow a pair and take what you want man. Don't over analyze this all this stuff about gaining confidence and getting better at your "game". This will have no effect and no purpose if you don't MAKE A MOVE on the girl.

Oh yeah, option two. We still have the goal of having sex with or kissing the girl...that's the main one. But make smaller goals that will help you achieve this. Work out...this will boost your confidence, get you thinking about other things, and will eventually make you a lot more attractive to women. Find some kind of social circle, I don't care what it is...get as many friends as you can. Do you have a hobby/talent? work on getting that better. The key here is to commit to these goals, and remember that they will get you to your final goal.

You gotta work for this stuff man.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
First off all I don't have a clue who Viper is.
You're still an emo whiner... :down:

Stop being pessimistic... Read and apply the good addvice which has been given here about women between 13-24 (haha :D), or go full emo and cut your wrists

tarotale

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

man... ur mentality and attitude is bad. well, i was there where u were, always having mood swings b/c of women... n to be honest, i still do sometimes. u g2 understand that women have radars and they CAN sense some s*hit. they can sense insecurity, neediness, confidence, etc i know it's crazy as fvck but they do. thats why believing that u're the **** and girls want u will help. u project a positive and attractive attitude. it's hard to get out of the phase u r in b/c i was there once. but u really need to realize that u don NEED women. think about it. u don NEED women, but u WANT WOMEN. i meditated a lot to conquer this mind, so u should too. just remember... u r not less than women. women r less than u b/c we are better than them. always keep the CF. i keep CF even when i am complimenting them. don forget u r at the higher status than women.

tarotale

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

man... ur mentality and attitude is bad. well, i was there where u were, always having mood swings b/c of women... n to be honest, i still do sometimes. u g2 understand that women have radars and they CAN sense some s*hit. they can sense insecurity, neediness, confidence, etc i know it's crazy as fvck but they do. thats why believing that u're the **** and girls want u will help. u project a positive and attractive attitude. it's hard to get out of the phase u r in b/c i was there once. but u really need to realize that u don NEED women. think about it. u don NEED women, but u WANT WOMEN. i meditated a lot to conquer this mind, so u should too. just remember... u r not less than women. women r less than u b/c we are better than them. always keep the CF. i keep CF even when i am complimenting them. don forget u r at the higher status than women.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
oh let me tell u all that wome only become simple or easy when theg like you and are attracted.

wen a woman does not like you she lets things get complicated.

good looks, smooth talk, and or money are key.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thx to all and maxtro....that type of attitude is like female-reppellent....

in order to have different things in your life what makes you think you would obtain them in the same mindframe that didnt get you anything???!!

it is important to try and get hurt...and keep getting hurt by rejection to a point that your humiliated...after you've faced your biggest fear then you become fearless...

its important not to care in order to keep from getting hurt...but the trick is that you dont give a **** so u wont..

im not gonna lie maxtro im pretty down too...i dont have have many girls right now...my money is low...but i did go out last night and caught ioi's and got approached a couple times but i wasnt interested in any girls 4real last night....

the ****ty part about life is that it can bring you down...way down to a point you dont want to try...but the beauty of life is that it can change!!!

it's important you seek out your abilities and what you can do...if you can have sex with one girl you can pull 10 more...

another thing women are a paradox....body ANNNND MIND!!!! how she looks to you she may not look like that to herself...the body is 2nd and her mind is 1st....guys who talk to her body will get no play because that's not the system in control...guys who talk to the mind get turned into friends because the body doesn't feel stimulated but the guy who talks expresses attraction to the body and then focuses on the mind gets the poontang...

so understand everybody goes under in the dating field...but the beauty is that...it can only get better...and if you've had any good moments in the past then you should already know you have all the power in the world to make that happen again for yourself...and it will happen...