DaMadMonk email: Da_Mad_Monk@yahoo.com
email: verticaljump@hotmail.com
AK89 email:Canttouchdizz75
hatecrew email: nvidea@hotmail.com
Acheron
peeaayempee email: peeaayempee@hotmail.com
MagicDonJuan
AFCinBC
so far 34....its open till the end of the week.

READ THE ARTICLES... ALL OF THEM AND THEN READ THEM AGAIN.
(this is week 1's articles)

CONDITION YOURSELF. THIS IS THE TIME WHERE YOU PREPARE YOUR MIND. START TELLING YOURSELF YOU WONT TOLERATE THE WEAKNESS YOUVE SHOWN FOR SO LONG. THAT IS OVER. THE PAST IS GONE..AND YOUR READY TO BE A DJ.

YOU CANNOT JUST GET GIRLS..AND YOU DONT WANT TO FAKE THIS.

So if you lie, cheat and steal. what are u really accomplishing. If you want to workout and dont. get ur ass in the gym. If you have dry skin and it looks bad..go get the Gillette skin set for men.
it really helps...all Im saying is self-improvement comes in all forms.

so lets this party started.

Lifeforce and Unforsaken will be doing this modified version for him.
if you want you can try it. if you arent ready then dont.

Week 1: Approach 20 chicks and get numbers from the ones I find suitable for dating. Get layed with one girl from the one I don't find suitable for dating.
Week 2: Go on dates with some of the numbers from week before + Approaching 20 new chicks and get layed at least once.
Week 3: same as week 2
Week 4-8: Join you guys up on the last five weeks of bootcamp.
Hey, is it too late to get in the bootcamp?

Will it make a difference if i'm in H.S.? Would it be unwise to do it while I'm getting near the college apps deadline?

At any rate, email: FootballCrzy888@yahoo.com and AIM sn: FootballCrzy888

Thanks.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a real fun convo today. :)

I was at a pendel train and for some reason the police didn't want the train to stop at our station. I was not from this town so I asked a girl if there were any way to get to the central without the train. Here are some bits and pieces that really got her laughing.

"Hey, do you know any way to get to the central?"
"I'm going too... and blablabla"
(some talk)
Me: "What do you think have happened? You know, I think it is Al Quaida and they want to blow up the globe."
"The globe?"
"Sorry, that's not in this part of town, do yoy have any bombworthy stuff in this part of town?"
"Lol, no have no Idea."
blabla, some more talk

Me:"Is it always this much trouble in Stockholm?"
"Yeah it happens, where are you from?"
"Norrköping"
"That's a violent town."
"Yea, alot of gang fights and stuff, but we from Norrköping unlike you here know how to have fun. When we feel to go out, we grab a baseball bat and find some nazi to beat up. If you ever are going to norrköping than bring a uzi and a protective vest and I'll show you trough town."
"*laughing*
blablabla

Me "Actually it was me the police was after, I bombed a mailbox and Wallenberg (very famous rich guy in sweden) had left a postcard in it so he called the police and then it was full alert to catch me... they even decided to stop the trains, all because of me."
"I bet it was... *lauging*
blablabla

Her:"You know I visited Norrköping a while back, we were at this place next to mcdonalds and was eating."
"That's great! Did you happen to pass the gigantic statue of me when you were in town?"
"No, I must have missed it, where is it?"
"In the central of the city, it's 120 feet tall."
"Wow, that's amazing, why did they build it?"
"Well, they said it was for some society service I did, had some spare change so I gave away 20 million to the city. I like to be kind."
"You must be rich."
"Yeah, I'm related to the royal family."
"*lauging alot* :) what's your last name?"
"Bernadotte..."
"*she starts to talk about her relations to the royal family*, I don't know if she was joking :)"

It was fun convo, hard to give all the tone of my voice and the body language. It seems I only do the talking but it was close to 50/50 if you include the other stuff, think actually she talked more. I was about to shake hands with her when I was about to leave her and she hugged me. She was real cute... like 5-6 or something, and I judge harsch. Not a PU though, just was joking with her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is just showing who siad they were in

and who graduates..this thursday after 2 weeks

we will asses everyones progress.

so ur in

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still doin' the hi's, I'm at 34. I need to get 16 more by tomorrow night. I haven't actually done much with the EC. I don't want to seem intimidating by staring, but I try to throw it in every now and again.

I had an interesting hi yesterday. I saw a HB from my accounting class last semester. I had always thought she was hot but I had never once spoken to her.

Well yesterday she came walking towards me, and as she got close, I said hi. She didn't say anything and gave me a puzzled look. So I figured, oh well, and kept walking, next thing I know she's shouting at me. I turned around and she was looking at me and smiling. She said "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you, how are you?" I was in a hurry so I just said "good, u" and kept going.

The moral of the story, it's amazing what a simple hi can do. Who knows, I might have hooked up with her last semester if I had simply said hello. I will definetly keep my eyes peeled for her around campus...

It's a shame for anyone that skipped week 1. Little things like this can really open your eyes and show you what your missing out on by not making an effort to be more social. You have to force yourself not to be shy and this Bootcamp is the way to do it.

Most of my hi's have been towards girls walking past me, I kind of feel like those are easy shots. I can't imagine how I'm going to start conversations with strangers in week 2. But, I'm not quite to that point yet. One step at a time.

Onward,

Hi count: 34

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1

I'm already having a tough time getting the "hi"s off....It feels really weird to say hi to a complete stranger, but maintaining eye contact is a hell of a lot easier.

A lot of women seem preoccupied (i.e. talking to others, reading, or on the phone)....should I still say hi these women?

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Day 1

Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
I'm already having a tough time getting the "hi"s off....It feels really weird to say hi to a complete stranger, but maintaining eye contact is a hell of a lot easier.
Saying "hi" gets easier as you go along. But the eye contact is still a very good part of the exercise. Still, getting those "hi"s out brings things to a different level. I describe this some in my BC thread.

A lot of women seem preoccupied (i.e. talking to others, reading, or on the phone)....should I still say hi these women?
That was and is still as issue for me as well. I'm not comfortable saying hi without at least some eye contact. But given that many women will not make eye contact, just saying "hi" may be the best approach.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was and is still as issue for me as well. I'm not comfortable saying hi without at least some eye contact. But given that many women will not make eye contact, just saying "hi" may be the best approach.
For my "hi's" I say hi at least 90 % of the time if there was any EC whatsoever, even if they look away a second later.

I also have said hi to quite a few girls that didn't give any EC at all. Most of those girls have returned the hi and even given me a warm smile.

I'm kind of nervous about week 2. I hope I can make it. What I'm doing with all these hi's seems a long ways from approaching total strangers and initiating a conversation. Let alone with hotties.

Hi count: 35

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im definatly getting better even though im not doing a very good job completing the exercises we've been assigned the last 2 weeks. Once again i found myself in a conversation with some girls that ive never talked to before and didnt do that bad of a job. Wasnt actually thinking about bc or anything like that when i did it. just kind of started talkin to people that i knew and then they introduced me to friends in stuff like that. so i guess it kinda doesn't count, but hey, i was very at ease, not nervous at all tonight. So im definatly improving, still a long ways from where i want to be though.

btw, noticed that my info wasn't on unforsaken's post, so here it is:

email: awagner74@hotmail.com
aim: TinyFzzyKiwi
msn: same as email.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Last Day

I got the last convo's in, plus a couple of hi's.

In one of my classes, a couple of guys were chatting about one of the assignments. I saw this as a good way to enter the convo and shared some info I had on it that they didn't know. It worked great, and we talked for about 10 mins until the professor started lecturing.

The other good convo was in a waiting room where we were to pay our fees. The lines are actually so long that there's a TV set in the room, with both DVD and VCR. As soon as I came in I sat beside the hottest chick in the room (about a 6). I immediately commented on the show they were showing (the Simpsons DVD was on). She didn't react favorably so I said nothing for a while.

After a while the episode ended and she got up to go but at the last moment changed her mind and sat back. "Decided to stay for another episode," I immediately took advantage of the sitiation. She smiled and said she had to wait in line anyway so she wasn't going anywhere. We talked a little.

Then she got up and left to get a cup of coffee. When she got back I joked about how many people had tried to steal her bag but I'd fought them off. She laughed and we kept the convo for a few more minutes. I was on a roll and she laughed and enjoyed the convo but I managed to screw up a little (some comment about me being a superhero - pushed too far trying to be c+f). I didn't # close her. She was still interested (I think) after the slip-up but she was only a 6. What I discovered, however, was that I really enjoyed the convo. Being funny makes you enjoy the convo much more, even if the chick doesn't like it. You should all try it.

I have a habit of # closing all hotties and chicks I might be interested in professionally I meet even if I have no plans to meet them right away. I have come to the conclusion that it's better to close everybody you could eventually want to meet than to regret not having done it. It is a good practice at the beginning to # close everybody so that it doesn't look awkward when you decide to close an HB. Once you get comfortable with it it's no longer necessary.

I'm starting week 3 today. This looks tougher than the previous two. There aren't 10 hotties in all my classes. I'm going to have to do really cold pick-ups.

Last edited:

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zonder
I managed to screw up a little (some comment about me being a superhero, I think - pushed too far trying to be c+f).
haha, nice one

unfortunately i haven't been keeping track of my convos because i find it's a lot easier if you're relaxed and don't give a shyt

what was week 2 again? 2minute convos with 10 strangers - or hot girls? strangers - yes. hot girls - maybe about 5 or 6

most of them were on sunday night (night out in the town/house party). some girl was trying to chat me up saying i look like brad pitt, so i played on that telling her that her weak pickup lines weren't going to work on me. so that left her and her friend (both 7s) talking about me later (they started talking about me while i was still in the room, so i went back up "are you talking about me again?" blahblahblah, can't remember the rest)

that same night, i grabbed my balls out at the night club and got some rejections in and a textbook pull with this blonde9 on the dance floor (i said about 5words to her) with some tasty grinding -i left after about 2minutes to increase her interest, but i never saw her again -ah well. that came first, then i went for more approaches. i approached this girl who was dancing with her friend, put my arm round her waist. then her friend gave her "that look" like "what does he think he's doing?". i saw this, then shouted over to my mates "omg what a *****" (obviously i had been drinking), so then the bytch friend ****blocked me and i walked away laughing. i made one other approach that night to a group of 3 really hot girls (9, 8 and 8) - i was after the 8, but i didn't have the balls to go for the grind in front of her mates. anyway, the main lesson learned is that rejection is better than regret! i just grabbed my balls and approached.

oh yeh, i haven't posted the other story. some fat girl from my course started talking to me in the street (absolute stranger - the only reason she approached was cuz she was a little drunk), then walked home with me, so i thought "ah fvck it, might as well practise my skills on her (she was about a 5, so i wouldn't shag her). so we had a 20-25minute convo walking back to our halls. all of a sudden, she grabs my arm and starts pretending we're a couple. i'm thinking "oh shyt, she's not going to rape me is she?" so i get out of the arm lock, only to be forced back into it. pretty playful convo. when we got back to the halls she said "you aren't going to leave me all alone tonight are you?" to which i replied "fraid so, cya later". i actually had a good time talking to her and would have shagged her if she was slimmer, but i'm pretty sure most of you guys would have nexted her as well.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav

she said "you aren't going to leave me all alone tonight are you?" to which i replied "fraid so, cya later".
Classic! I wish I were there to see her face. How does she dare imply a fat chick's the best you can get!

Here's a war story for those who're still afraid to greet strangers.

On week 1, I was saying "hi" to people. So I stood by the door during the break and greeted a lot of people, I don't even remember how many. After class, everybody's leaving. I just happen to be walking about 25 feet behind this chick who was walking with some dude (later it occurred to me I must have said "hi" to her). So she turns her head around and gives me eye contact for 2 secs while the dude is still talking. I figure, "She might have turned to see if a friend is coming, but then why is she staring only at me?"

A few seconds later I'm a bit closer to them and she looks back toward me again and gives me more eye contact. This time I'm positive she was staring at me but there's nothing I can do about it - she's walking with a guy and is 20 feet away from me. I smile slightly - I don't want to discourage any fans, you know.

In a while she does it for a third time, and this time I'm absoutely certain she's looking straight in my eyes. I didn't do anything, but the situation was so funny. There's this dude talking to her, and at the same time she keeps turning around to give me eye-contact, three times, while at the same time keeping pace with him and pretending to listen to him, hehe. I still have no clue what she expected me to do (even if I wanted to hit on her.)

Next time in class she sat right in front of me and stretched at every opportunity in my direction (you know, the kind of stretch where her boobs stand out and stare right at you - and she was IN FRONT of me so technically she should have been stretching in the opposite direction), but without looking at me.

It's amazing how much a single “hi” can achieve.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
haha, nice one

unfortunately i haven't been keeping track of my convos because i find it's a lot easier if you're relaxed and don't give a shyt

ya, ive discovered the same thing, seems to help alot when im not really even thinking about getting all my convos in. I guess it's just more natural or something.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Report

I finished my 50 hi's to HBs. I actually had a lot more hi's that weren't towards good looking women that I didn't keep track of.

I have noticed that whenever I hold EC with a woman, I don't even have to say hi, she will do it for me. :)

I actually got into 4 conversations with women today. I am not going to count it towards week 2 assignments, I'm taking this one step at a time.

Convo 1

I was in a clothing store actually looking for clothes for once. I heard a sales woman talking to some guy and I could tell she had an unusual accent. So I waited for the guy to leave, then I walked straight over to her and said hi. Then I said "I noticed you have an accent there, where u from?" Turns out she was from Russia (and married) but we had at least a 7 minute convo about Russia and travelling and clothing was never mentioned once.

Convo 2

This was a different store and I was still looking for pants. The sales girl had a nose piercing and she was ultra hot but I knew she was way too young for me. Anyways, she helped me pick out some pants and we must have talked for 20 minutes or so about style, and fashion. I was looking for style ideas and she told me about her boyfriend's style, who turned out to be the same age I am LOL. Anyways, I told her that I needed to go shopping with a female and I almost had her convinced to do it. LOL.

Convo 3

This was in the same store. I went to try on pants and after I came out of the fitting room I saw that my sales girl was over helping someone else. So what did I do? I looked around, found another sales girl right near by, walked up to her and said hi. I told her that my sales girl was busy so I came to talk to her to kill time until the other girl came back. I chatted her up for a few minutes until my sales girl returned.

Well the pants were a good fit so when my sales girl came back, I told her "thanks for all the extra help" and we chatted a bit more. Then she said: "I have to be getting back to work" Which made me smile. She was admitting to me that she wasn't just in "help a customer mode" she was in "social mode".

Convo 4

Different store, I was just walking around trying to get the last of my Hi's. I saw this hot babe turn the corner ahead of me so I followed in her direction. I said hi to her. To my surprise she turned around and said "hi, how are you?" and was smiling.

Turns out she was this girl who I worked with 3 years ago in a town 50 miles away. Damn, small world.

FINAL ANALYSIS WEEK 1

I got a lot more value out of this exercise then I thought possible. At first it seems as though it would be easy to go out and get 50 hi's, which it is. But the benefit of actually doing it is way better than I thought it would be.

Before this exercise, I would walk around all day surrounded by people, many of them good looking women, and I would feel like I was isolated. I felt like there was this bubble around me seperating me from everyone else and I think I've shattered that limiting belief about myself.

I've had tons of hot women give me warm smiles and that is some of the best interactions I've had with girls in far too long. It sure is the greatest QUANTITY of interactions I have ever had with women.

I'm still unsure about week 2 and forcing myself to have all those conversations. Up until now I've felt sort of strange just walking around in public places looking for people to say hi to so it seems like it will be more difficult to actually turn the hi's into convos. Yet tonight I felt like, for a little while, that I could walk up to anyone and start talking, so who knows, maybe after next week I WILL be able to.

I'm gonna study many posts about conversation/socializing this week and try to get in at least two convos a day with strangers.

I'm not sure if anyone's reading my posts. I know my FR's aren't quite as exciting as most guys on this board but it is a huge step for me getting over my Social Anxiety. It really helps to keep posting here and hold myself accountable. Well that's all I have to say about that.

Onward to week 2,

Total HB Hi count 50+

ProduceDpt

Reaction score
So I made my way out to Brisbane. Here are the results.

I made eye contact with pretty much everyone I saw or walked past. Got into some good conversations with people. Got three wingmen by meeting people in the hostels alone, and used that opportunity to meet several girls in a local club over the span of two nights. We had a lot of fun doing it.

When I left Brisbane and went to Surfer's Paradise, the whole DJBibile went out the window. It's really difficult to do things alone when you're at a party spring-break destination, especially if you're a recovering AFC. I don't know...i tried to psyche myself up the whole time I was there, but I found myself drowning in the impersonality of random people. I got back to Brisbane yesterday and talked to a bunch of random people to make up for it, but I might have to integrate weeks two and three into this week to make up for the downer of the Gold Coast.

Hey, it happens.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
no way i can finish week 2 right now, i think im gona just have 2 start bc over. oh well, i guess ill c how things go, gona try n work on both week 1 n 2 this weekend when i go to the mall 2 shop, as well as tomorow at school.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are doing great so far, and Ever- keep up the good work man. Don't take any rude behavior too seriously and you'll do fine.

Also, I just want to echo the thoughts on doing this with afc friends. I don't suggest it. I've been around them recently while doing C+F and they get all uppity. Most try to hold you down with lame comments or talk about you later on. Besides, it's easier for some to do this alone.

Best of luck folks, stay strong. We're rooting for you all.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A word of encouragement

Last week my mum came home from work in a really cheerful mood.

She told me she was really chuffed because as she was waiting for the bus, a young blonde guy walked past and said Hi to her!

At first she didn't think he was talking to her but when she turned around no-one else was there. She was really glad...I think it made her day.

So think about this when you say hi to people. Even if they act shy or confused they'll still probably tell their family about it when they get home

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 1

Have you ever woke up one morning amazed at what your life is becoming? I think I have quite a few days like that ahead of me. That's how I feel right this minute.

After I got out of my Marketing class I started my normal "hike" across campus to the library. The campus here is spread out and there is a single walkway that runs from one side of campus to the other.

Anyways, as I was walking across campus I noticed a girl from Marketing coming up beside me. Normally I would not have said one word to her. Then I said to myself "Do it, you're supposed to be in BootCamp" But I was still afraid. Then I asked myself, "if I can't even talk to this girl that I have seen in class, how am I supposed to talk to random strangers and how can I ever hope to talk to any girls?"

So I just let the words come out and the nervousness went away too. I asked her if she was in my marketing class...I asked her what she thought of it....yada yada yada.....We must have talked for 10 minutes while walking across campus. She said she even remembered me from another class we had together once. I didn't think girls ever noticed me.

At one point, she asked me if I was married, had kids, ect. Then she asked me about my age (which I'm self consious (sp) about since most of the people at school are like 8 years younger than me. I just gave her a sly smile and said "old enough". She laughed.

Anyways, we arrived at the point where we had to go our seperate ways.

She said "It was nice talking to you"
then I said "what was your name again?"
she said "Jamie" and I told her mine.

I extended my hand and shook hers. I normally wouldn't do something like that but it always seems to work for Seraph. It was nice to have a little Kino between us too.

As she walked off she said "we should have talked sooner, have a good weekend."

I did consider asking for her number. I thought that she had shown interest in me. But, I'm taking this one step at a time. No skipping any steps.

Wow, is this me??? Am I really doing this stuff? I am in serious danger of becoming a regular social animal.

I just need to keep pushing myself further and further, who knows what might happen next.

So to make a long story short (too late) I got my first convo today!
I think I'm going to watch the movie "American Beauty" tonight. That movie always inspires me and I really am in awe of myself today.

If this keeps up, I'm going to owe many people on this board a big Thank You.

Onward,

week 2 convo count: 1

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2

This week has been even more stressed then week one, I have four examns to study to, my driving license test, my company to think about and then on top of that BC! However I have done some approaching and I will be so mean to change my goals again, I want to reduce my goals in getting laid and instead focusing on learning. I'm just entering a new phase and I don't know the rules, so I must focus on learning them before focusing on getting laid.

Approach one!

This night I was going alone without buddies because we are going out tomorrow.

Three girls sitting at a table talking. One is a little above average, one average and one good looking girl. (this is not upped ratings, I rate them against societies standards)

Worlds worst opener, proves you can say anything to open up :D

"Hey"
"Hey"
"You know, My friends and I were about to go to stockholm and bomb the city hall, but I ended up in the wrong city *face so they know I wasn't serious* So now it's just me, a car and 100 kg c4 in the trunk. Isn't that a drag?"
Good looking: "Yeeah it really is... *smiling*"
"Yeah, I guess bin laden and buschladen will have to do without me... :)"
Average or good looking: "why don't you sit down?"
blablabla...

I flirt with the girl a little above average and we share some stuff, music, some point of views... etc... because she was closest.

Two more girls enter, both average. One cute average. We talk a little and then we head off to another night club, just me and five girls. :D

Approach two!

At the nightclub we start to dance and I feel guys are comming in from every side and ruining everything, I really hate to dance at nightclubs. So I bail! Yes, I was about to ask number to the little above average girl but I did not get a good moment to do so. And I heard from her friends that she was extremly picky in guys, that is really a turn off because she is not that good looking to be demanding perfect stuff. She did seem interested in me though.

However I split and ordered some great Laphroig 15 year single malt whisky. Tasted real awesome for all the whisky freaks out here. When I sat down I saw two average chicks sitting down and talking, I locked eye contact with the better looking of the two... she looked back... I smiled... then I took a sip of my whisky... a little second later we looked eye contacts again and I decided to approach...

"Hey" <--- really like this opener
"Hey"
"You seem to have really fun here"
"You have no idea! *** os not that fun!"
"Why aren't you dancing?"
"We just came back from the dance floor..."
blablabla...

I talk to them and just as I am getting some rapport some skinny ass ***** comes and ruin everything... he want them to dance... she goes "Hey, can't you see I talk to this guy?"

Third approach - Hilarious!

A girl sitting alone at a chair...

"Good day *smile*"
"Good day *look bored/spoiled*"
"*Look at her expression* Goodbye *walk away*"

Fourth approach

Happen to everhear two girls talking, "He was so cute, he went "Hi there... I am X who are you?"

So I went "Hi, I am Lifeforce, who are you?"

talked a little with those... but split again and went to a couple of clubs and everyone was closing so I went to a illegal club and played some solitaire on a machine. That was fun, then I went home.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward
Week 2, Day 1

Have you ever woke up one morning amazed at what your life is becoming? I think I have quite a few days like that ahead of me. That's how I feel right this minute.

Wow, is this me??? Am I really doing this stuff? I am in serious danger of becoming a regular social animal.

I just need to keep pushing myself further and further, who knows what might happen next.

So to make a long story short (too late) I got my first convo today!
I think I'm going to watch the movie "American Beauty" tonight. That movie always inspires me and I really am in awe of myself today.

If this keeps up, I'm going to owe many people on this board a big Thank You.

Onward,

week 2 convo count: 1
This is great motivation to read! Very nice! I know the great feeling you are talking about... what's out, you might become a Don juan. :D