Not attracted to Black girls....

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda just recently started to notice this trend in my life.

My friends came from my hometown in Chicago and visited me. We went to a couple parties...mostly all black chicks...and I found myself uninterested and not giving girls any attention at all.

Background on me, I am half black/half dominican. I am a pretty good looking black guy and my facial features are different then most, also my curly hair, so I stand out as being not just a black dude.

But, I dont know...I am just not in to the standard black guy fetish of..oversized cellulite butts...shaking flesh...ew...sickening.

I prefer more of a soft, delicate, Jessica Alba or Kate Bosworth type. And I dont have much problem attracting them.

I guess my question is, my friends said that I was prejudice agaisnt my own race, as I didnt give any girls my number who asked, even though they did.

I dont know...

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro,your sex drive is your sex drive. The second you start trying to impress/make other people happy, you're cheating yourself.

Way to get girls askin' your number btw!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you buddy!!:)

Prophett

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere in-between where I started and where I a
Background on me, I am half black/half dominican. I am a pretty good looking black guy and my facial features are different then most, also my curly hair, so I stand out as being not just a black dude.
This quote makes me feel you have self image problems concerning your race. Why can't you just say you're a good looking guy and leave it that instead of mentioning the "black" part?

Other than that, you're attracted to whoever you're attracted to, who gives a sh!t...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prophett
This quote makes me feel you have self image problems concerning your race. Why can't you just say you're a good looking guy and leave it that instead of mentioning the "black" part?
I was thinking the same thing, you took the words right out of my fingers. :)confused: )

surrender83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find your post disturbing on many fronts. For one you say you 'stand out as not just being a black dude'. What's wrong with being purely black? What would be so 'terrible' about looking this way? It's attitudes like yours that help perpetuate the idea that black people (especially women) cannot be deemed attractive without having european/mixed facial features. Secondly it is one thing to have a distaste for cellulite, but shaking flesh? Women are supposed to be more jiggly than men due to more estrogen and less testosterone. A woman can have shaking flesh without cellulite. To say you want a'soft' looking woman with no jiggly flesh sounds like an oxymoron to me unless you want a dangerously thin one.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SynTheUnscathed

Is the south corrupting your self-image that bad buddy?

Okay, I don't like cellulite girls either, who does?
But I do like girls with big asses!! There are cute black girls and there are ugly black girls just like there are in any other race.
Personally I find more white girls cute then black girls and there's nothing wrong w/ your personal taste. But I have no preference. Oh well you're only limiting yourself, more booty for me.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by surrender83
I find your post disturbing on many fronts. For one you say you 'stand out as not just being a black dude'. What's wrong with being purely black? What would be so 'terrible' about looking this way?
What the hell? Nothing's more annoying than somebody screaming racism out of nowhere. He just said he stands out because he's mixed, and yes, mixed people do tend to "stand out".

Myself, I'm very rarely attracted to black women. That certainly doesn't mean I can't find a black woman attractive, because sometimes there are some really cute black chicks on tv, and once in a veeeery great while I'll see one in real life. But that's about it-- it's so rare that I see a black women I find attractive. I know I'm not the only one.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!

The whole point wouldnt make any sense if you guys didnt know I was black.

And I am saying NOTHING is wrong with being perceived as straight black...that is how my half brother is, and he pulls TONS of girls.

What I am saying is, for the most part, and I am not sure exactly, I dont like the standard average black chick over a standard white or hispanic...I dont know why, just doesnt attract me as much. There are ALWAYS exceptions though. My last girlfriend was black.

I just find it out, that almost every FINE black girl in media just so happens to be mixed with a few things. Maybe I am missing something here, if I am please fill me in.

Thanks Scrum!

-Syn

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? What are you telling us for? Everyone has preferences, including the black women that you don't find attractive.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one. I'm filipina and I'm attracted to caucasian males.

One question. Do you not find Halle Berry attractive? I think she's gorgeous. Beyonce is not that bad either. I like Regina King. How about 50 cent's ex Vivica Fox?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
I kinda just recently started to notice this trend in my life.

My friends came from my hometown in Chicago and visited me. We went to a couple parties...mostly all black chicks...and I found myself uninterested and not giving girls any attention at all.

But, I dont know...I am just not in to the standard black guy fetish of..oversized cellulite butts...shaking flesh...ew...sickening.

I prefer more of a soft, delicate, Jessica Alba or Kate Bosworth type. And I dont have much problem attracting them.

I guess my question is, my friends said that I was prejudice agaisnt my own race, as I didnt give any girls my number who asked, even though they did.

I dont know...

I'm dominican too,what part you from?

Whatever though,you're most likley considered dominicans by them anyways?So what's the point?

I don't see why so many other dominicans wanna be with african americans nowadays..They usually don't like us cuz we speak spanish & are more lightskinned than them....which means more girls for us.

I'm not being racist at all but I tend to stay away from them in real life.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
You're not the only one. I'm filipina and I'm attracted to caucasian males.

One question. Do you not find Halle Berry attractive? I think she's gorgeous. Beyonce is not that bad either. I like Regina King. How about 50 cent's ex Vivica Fox?
Yes, all of them are pretty, but honestly Halle Berry looks like a white woman with brown skin. All her features...are white.

Beyonce the same deal.

Vivica is aight. Nothing I would persue.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prophett
You missed the point; he mentioned that fact despite it having no relevance to his problem at hand, the topic of this thread.
Come on of course it does. Your personal appearance will somehow have an affect on what you are attracted to and what is attracted to you.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
SynTheUnscathed

Is the south corrupting your self-image that bad buddy?

Okay, I don't like cellulite girls either, who does?
But I do like girls with big asses!! There are cute black girls and there are ugly black girls just like there are in any other race.
Personally I find more white girls cute then black girls and there's nothing wrong w/ your personal taste. But I have no preference. Oh well you're only limiting yourself, more booty for me.
You serious? Have you ever seen a hip hop or rap video before your life....?

I am sure there is some reason for the ongoing theme of cellulite SHAKING butts on rap videos.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what? Tip drill

Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
You serious? Have you ever seen a hip hop or rap video before your life....?

That's exactly what I'm thinking of. Do you happen to live around black girls? Or in a white neighborhood?
Though many DO look like that, a large amount also have the body figure of your coveted "white girls" as well.
If you're making your generalizations based off of Rap Videos, like a lot of the public do, your observations are going to be greatly exaggerated.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you're attracted to what you're attracted to, so who cares about what your friends think.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my area, no, there arent many fine black girls, and if they are, their attitudes are generally very unattractive. Since they seem to be a rare find, they are usually snobbish, if not to me then to my friends. Or have a very independant, I dont need no man attitude that is very unattractive to me.

Its hard to find a sweet, nice, fun loving girl who is cute, with a nice body all in one girl. Maybe I need to move?