Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aey whatsup homeys...Hope all is good.

"Bring it on biatchez" that was my attitude today. I realise I now keep eye contact with people longer than usual, keep my head held up high at all times, I walk slow, very slow, and no its not some dumb PUA trick, thats how calm I feel. Its amazing how situations that would tense me up, now don't faze me at all.

Anyways, while on the stairs I see some senior girl and immediately approach her nonchalantly.
Me: hey you, Im NiñO, whats your name?
Happy: Hey my name is Happy
Me: look, I gotta get to class, let me hala at you at breaktime...Where you chill?
Her: erm, I chill in the 2nd class on the 3rd floor.
Me: aight. Nice meeting you.

Then before break, my buddy and I basked in the sun on the grand stands cause our teacher wasn't there. So its just me and him, when suddenly two girls approach us...Wow, so they introduced themselves. But seriously, only one of em is hot, the other? Well I'd do her too. So yeah basically I was chill, asking em questions. I found out they bunk school most of the time, they drink at school, they party...HARD! So potential fvck buddies like manna from heaven, I told em to tag me along when they go to parties...And to think these girls are only 15? Haha!

Come break, I was on the hunt for Happy, I couldn't find her (I fvcking tried guys!) oh then I went to Skinny jeanie bout those kissing lessons, turns out she thought I was JOKING! Like Wtf?! Man sometimes my playful nature works against me. But I told her "Its your loss".
Then I encouraged my hommie(Kop) to go to his target, we looked all over and finally found her on the 2nd floor, she was with a friend so he asked me to wing him.
I don't mean to sound arrogant or whatever, but his target was more interested in my conversation with her friend. The last time something like this happened, my hommies' target ended up stealing my digits and telling me we should hook up. I declined. And should it occur again, I will decline.

So onto maths, holding hands with some girl while walking into class. There were some 3 girls discussing sexual stuff infront of me. I couldn't help but feel the need to jump in. They seemed to ignore me at the beginning but they started to hang on to my every word and even asking me questions(Thank God I read about the female anatomy).
They were so surprised when I told em sexually provocative stuff, not to mention alot of giggling. I remember say ish such as "You gotta lick balls too girl, not just the dik!" "Oh so yall actually like doggystyle? Wow amazing!" "How can you hate cunningulus? That guy wasnt doing right, I should show some corrections".
My tranperancy with these girls, made me realise something I strangely always knew. Girls LOVE sex just as much, if not, MORE than guys. It was amazing.

Oh and while talking with these girls, I realised that even though they crave honesty from guys, they want euphemism in it. Quick example. Instead of "I am ONLY interested in you SEXUALLY" you could say " I am not looking for anything serious, just friends with benefits". Ofcourse some girls want that hardcore, but your default lingo should be "PG 13" and when your gut tells you to use "18 SNLV" then do so.

Remember guys, be your best. Player out!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Players in the playboy mansion. Greetings!

Okay, I have been kinda reluctant to post all these other days, as I find the stuff abit redundant eg. Some girl has repeatedly poked me on facebook, guess what I messaged her today..."Lets stop poking eachother and get down to business already. Your place or mine?". Will see about that. Oh and remember Ana? I am blessed with this ability to go NC on girls just for the heck of it. Well yesterday, outta the blue. She smsed me and told me she broke up with her bf. I didn't respond but Imma call her up today and schedule a meeting for tomorrow.

Oh and some girl on facebook told me anonymously that she got a crush on me via that Qooh.me app. I suspect that she from school because she asked me "Is there any girl you interested in your school" and I've been flirtin(Which I hate) with these two girls from school so as you can see, nothing major.

However, my dad will be away on Saturday and will come back the following day, so literally I got 1 night... better I use it effectively! So the plan is to get atleast 4 women on stand by, that will be easy. So yeah approach,approach,approach.
You know what I find kinda funny now? When I was low on confidence, I always saw beautiful women. Now that I do have it.Zilch! I mean I do approach average ones like this 22 year old I approached on Friday, but as soon as she opened her mouth I lost interest and just talked to her. I didn't even take her number.

Now the universe gotta bring them hot women out to play. Operation "Get laid...This is it!" fully underway. Im getting so close I can fvckin smell the damn pvssy!

Anyways, let me share a tip with yall. I don't know how to explain it, maybe it needs a thread but fvck it here goes. "You are the master of your own universe"...See you gotta ask yourself the question "Am I a product of the environment? Or is the environment a product of me?"
Change the way you think, get your mind on your side by removing self-limiting beliefs, don't let other people control your happiness or level of confidence. You gotta believe in your self, if you don't, who will? Its your life, you are the driver and you gotta realise that where you are now is all your fault. Stop blaming people or some stupid ish.
That girl rejected you? Ya so?
You talked to her but she seemed uninterested? Ya so?
She rejected you infront of everyone? Ya...So the fvck what?....I mean think about it. There is 6 billion women on earth. Half are women. Lets say 1 million are the hottest in your country, even if you dated only one of em for a day, you wouldn't even get to 500000, you'd be dead by then. And thats just the HOTTEST.
Why worry about one who was probably not that hot? Makes sense now. I hope so, I was in rant mode there so peach out dawgs!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a day, its like every day is just a movie with my confidence transcending. I FEEL good!

Okay so I get into the bus, packed as hell though, so my homey asks the girl next to him to sit ontop of him so I can sit. While sitting I make STRONG eye-contact with some hottie standing way too for me to stand up and approach. Its good that they notice.

Anyway, in my economics I get some girl to admit that she has never kissed a guy before. But I didnt offer my services, just said I would hook her up. Shes not my type of girl. Nice personality though.

Oh okay so its break time and Zaza and Kop somehow disappear. So I think to myself let me go on and approach. So theres this average chick(My buddy) sitting with a hottie. So with no hesitation I walk up to them.
Me:Hey ladies!
Buddy: You full of energy hey.
Me: Ofcourse! Hey! Are you gonna be wearing shades on Thursday to celebrate Spring day?
Buddy: Oh God, I don't have any.
Me: wow..You suck, envy my ones. Heres my phone. Go on, take a look. Oh and don't faint yeah.
Me: (with my buddy occupied with my phone, I turn to the hottie)..Oh my, you probably feel ignored. My name is NiñO.
Her: Lol, nice to meet you. Im eyez.
Me: aight cool(I lead her away from her buddy) so tell me, do you got a boy friend?
Her: erm no...I am not into guys.
Me:..Wow so you are..
Her: just jokin, I am straight and single.
Me: cool! Look, I want us to be friends...Friends with benefits.
Her: (Looks deeply into my eyes for like 10 secs, absolute silence)..Wow guy, you are so straightforward! I like that.
Me: Ofcourse. I believe in myself..Watchu say?
Her:..Hmm Im abit shocked, so come to during the 6th period. I wil be free.
Me: Sure. Hey...See you then.

(i forgot to go her in the 6th period..God I suck sometimes! But tomorrow is still a day)
When I turned away I See my hommies macking on some girl. I just joined and honestly just spoke a whole lot of ish. Man I love me! Anyways that girl that my hommies were macking on, everytime I saw her, I held her head with my hands and kissed her on the forehead. She just loves it! And I call her "Hector". People laugh because I literally shout Hector til she looks at me.

So my teacher for 5th and 6th period is sick, so no classes. I just went to the field, hanged out with gamblers playing dice. Then chilled with some player on a bench talking about sex, then we were joined by two senior girls(My buddies). Lets just say our conversation was raunchy. One of em said to me" You got such a innocent face, I didnt know were you such a devil!". Good timez.

So its afterschool and I am going to Ana's hood. I get there, call her, she gets out. We didn't even speak for 2 minutes then her mother interrupted us. Damn. I told her to visit me on Saturday, to which she said No she can't. Oh well fvck it. Theres more girls.

What does tomorrow hold? I don't know but I know I'll always be confident no matter what! Peace!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, get your sexy ass down to Cape Town, Im getting tired of reading pure awesomeness; I want to see it! Get down here player!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Hey man, haven't really been tracking your journal till I read the last few posts and you seem like you know what you're doin and havin fun.

Could you give me a synopsis on who you are or what you do? Haha I know that sounds weird.
No problem buddy, I am a black 18 year old who is into...I guess what is termed as "Direct game". I started the transition back in November or December after reading "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie.
Its funny though, that after all these months, its now that I trully understand the philosophy behind it. I guess you could say, I had inconsistent levels of confidence.
So since last week, I have been working HEAVILY on my inner game. And it feels great dawg. Seriously, before I go to sleep, I visualize myself doing stuff a confident man does, for like 5 minutes. Then before I wake up, I do it again. Not just in terms of women, but school, friendships, family..You know all that jazz. So now basically...I am the master of my universe and the women are just guests, if shes rude or disrespectul, shes out. Another one will replace her. So yeah, oh one more thing I take my time. Walk slowly, and act slow, you see, I got a very analytical mind and it sucks so being slow, makes me feel calm. Serene others would say.
Now the goal is, instead of becoming a "Successful" guy with women, and lets be honest here..Wtf is successful? Is it banging every week? Is it spinning 4 plates at once? Or perhaps its getting one night stands? Everybody has their definition, so instead of fullfilling other peoples definition of success, which by the way always feel hollow. Im not intent on becoming a successful guy, but a confident one. Success and failure are events not people. But confidence, radiates from within. No need for fancier clothes, mo money, or feelin insecure when around better looking guys. Theres just inner belief that is like..."You know what, I just don't give a shyt. This is me". Sorry this was long, afterall you just wanted a synopsis. Later player.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Bro, get your sexy ass down to Cape Town, Im getting tired of reading pure awesomeness; I want to see it! Get down here player!
Mayne! I'd sure love that but cash will be a problem haha. Come to think of it, I've only been out of Johannesburg ONCE! When I went to Durban way back when I was just six!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Mayne! I'd sure love that but cash will be a problem haha. Come to think of it, I've only been out of Johannesburg ONCE! When I went to Durban way back when I was just six!
I'd gladly sponsor you, as I think I got a bit more money. You should take a trip sometime in the summer holidays! :D

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
No problem buddy, I am a black 18 year old who is into...I guess what is termed as "Direct game". I started the transition back in November or December after reading "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie.
Its funny though, that after all these months, its now that I trully understand the philosophy behind it. I guess you could say, I had inconsistent levels of confidence.
So since last week, I have been working HEAVILY on my inner game. And it feels great dawg. Seriously, before I go to sleep, I visualize myself doing stuff a confident man does, for like 5 minutes. Then before I wake up, I do it again. Not just in terms of women, but school, friendships, family..You know all that jazz. So now basically...I am the master of my universe and the women are just guests, if shes rude or disrespectul, shes out. Another one will replace her. So yeah, oh one more thing I take my time. Walk slowly, and act slow, you see, I got a very analytical mind and it sucks so being slow, makes me feel calm. Serene others would say.
Now the goal is, instead of becoming a "Successful" guy with women, and lets be honest here..Wtf is successful? Is it banging every week? Is it spinning 4 plates at once? Or perhaps its getting one night stands? Everybody has their definition, so instead of fullfilling other peoples definition of success, which by the way always feel hollow. Im not intent on becoming a successful guy, but a confident one. Success and failure are events not people. But confidence, radiates from within. No need for fancier clothes, mo money, or feelin insecure when around better looking guys. Theres just inner belief that is like..."You know what, I just don't give a shyt. This is me". Sorry this was long, afterall you just wanted a synopsis. Later player.
Haha no it's not long, you got it. And you're from South Africa too? What's with South Africa? First Norwegian and now you

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol nah BPH, I am South African born and bred here hommie.

Wassup my homeboyz, hope all of yall are great because I am great. Confidence is oozing, starting conversations with random people and giving value feels good, haha I have been starting conversations with random taxi drivers too, its amazing what you can learn from them hey. Try it.

Anyway onto my day now, ohh..Ohh..Gawdamnit! Gawdamnit! In my bus today, I was basically eye fvcking this short stout girl, mm..She couldn't resist, see I was standing coz the bus was too full, so theres no space to manuvoure(spelling?) and go to her. So I get off, talking to some random smokers and then goin to class.

When break time came, I just walked around till I saw my big and phat girl buddy, who I sarcastically call her "Slenda". Anyway, Norwegian commented on my Facebook status yesterday, we ended up talking about Fb's. Much to slenda's disgust. So I went there to clarify a few things, at first it was just me and her, then her buddy, some gay dude, and two other girls joined in on the debate. It was me against them! My word against theirs! It was tough I tell you.
But thank God, I guess reading isn't that all useless, I would crush each and every statement with solid points and they'd respond with mumbled words or silence. At last, some dude I don't know joined my side and I gave them knowledge. They were basically saying "sex is degrading"...W..W..Whaaat!? I spoke my part and some even said I am the devil...Ya who gives a fvck anyway?

Onto to afterschool now, that girl I was eye fvcking in the mornin? I was standing, waiting to get into the bus, and bam! There she is, next to me holding a BUNCH of snacks. I open my mouth " Wow, all of those...For me?", she replies " lol, no some are from my buddies hey". I then say " Hmm, where is mine then?", she says "Yeah, maybe next time", to which I smirk and go to back of the bus. Damn the full bus!

Okay, so as I am coming back from my fathers place going to my moms, I run into some girl I dated very briefly(2 weeks) in 2009 I think. So we hardly see each other and we kinda weren't on speaking terms, because of the breakup and my past insecurities. But today I think I need to give myself a pat on the back for spitting the smoothest game I have ever,ever spat. Here's the convo my brothers.

Me: hey, how can you just pass me like that? Gimme a hug.
Her:(hug)..Wow, how are you?
Me: I am well as you can see, where you going?
Her: I am just going to buy something at the shop hey(she whips out her phone to chat on facebook)
Me: Hmm...So you can actually afford a nice looking fone?
Her: Oh cmon, ofcourse I can.
Me: Lol, you used to rock a fro' when we...Why'd you relax your hair?
Her: (feels insecure)..A afro is too much too handle.
Me:..Hey let me see..Well you still got that zing hey.
Her: wow thanks hey, its been long since we talked. Let me walk you home.
Me: No, a hug will do. I am hungry.
Her: no...I insist.
Me:..Wow Am I really that good? Wowser!
Her: (She leans into me while laughing and lightly slaps me) oh my, you are ****y! But in a nice way.
Me: All the time.
Her: Do you have Facebook? I still have your digits.
Me: Wow..Atlast you upgrade, I was wondering when you would ever ditch instant messaging hey.(give her my profile)
Her: Thanks, So when can I visit you?
Me: Il check my schedule and get to you...(sarcasim tone)..I am a busy man!
Her: Lol...I am speechless!
Me: yeah well I hope you aren't broke my presence to you is on extra time...You owe me money!
Her: Get over yourself already!
Me: I really gotta...Since your lips got oil on em, I don't want that on my lips or face..Here, kiss my hand!
Her: Why not?( Kisses my hand)
Me: (Smirk)
Her: I wanna meet up with you tomorrow. You down?
Me: You got my digits. Call me yeah.
Her:Sure..(Hugs)
Me:(Kiss on the neck).

Yeap..Yeap..Yeap...Thats all folks!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got too much homework so let me make it short. Lol remember the girls I was debating with yesterday, guess what they call me? "Sexfreak"...Thats my nickname. Oh these girls!

Anyway onto the short update...When I got home, guess who called, wanting to hook up? That girl from yesterday, I didn't really think she would call hey, but right in the middle of our convo my phone just died! But I have homework, wouldn't hook up anyway oh and she commented on like 8 pics of mine on FB, anyway her name is Flower. Will probably write on her wall to excuse my damn phone switching off and see when we can meet up.
Oh and remember Happy? That girl I told her straight up I wana be friends with benefits with her?(Read up if you don't remember). Our school has got only like 800-850 pupils, so I don't know how I haven't been running into her. But TODAY, I saw her and asked her what she thought of my offer? She accepted. So from tomorrow I will see how cool she is.
Alas! My triangle is complete, me in the middle. With Butt, Happy and Flower being the three points. Show goes on players!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah what an eventful day...Where do I begin? Oh the bus, lol yall must be tired of reading about my bus, anyway, as I am talking with my 2 buds in the buds, we kinda get into a bet, you see, we saw a very hot girl standing infront of the bus and the three of us wanted to see who will get her first. They have an advantage cause they know her, they both live in her hood. I don't know her, I live far away from her.
So we joke around lightly and as we gettin out I approached her and asked her to go out the bus with me, to which she said she can't, then I asked for her number, she told me she don't have a phone. I then asked her name and I told her mine, all this infront of buddy, and some guys waiting to get out (I was kinda obstructing traffic).
Anyway, my bud told me she gotta phone, I guess people looking at her made her nervous, I was coolness personfied.

Okay so breaktime came, as I went to the toilets, I ran into Happy.
Me: hey, how was the exam?
Her: Hey, it wasn't that bad hey.
Me: Yeah, thats good to hear, so lets chill.
Her: I'd love to, but I gotta get to the police station, I was robbed yesterday, my phone, everything.
Me: Oh I am sorry, hope they didn't hurt you. Aey go and report it, we can chill out tomorrow yeah.
Her: Yeah sure, plus, grd 12's come out early so I'l wait for you.
Me: Aight.

Then, well...Remember that class I told you we gotta dance? Well, the teacher decided to take us to the field instead of a normal classroom. So as you can expect, more people who arent your classmates will be watching, more eyes. It was starting to seem like a hectic task.
But when the teacher called our group, we got there, music started playing. And we started moving, no I wasn't particular worried about the routine, it was quite easy, I was worried bout the solo. So we did the routine and got done with it. Then my group started to become hesitant, cometh the moment, cometh the man.
Man, I danced slick. There was a particular move I did which sent the crowd into raptures, shiiz! At that point, my forehead was hot. But it felt good. After I was done, the other 3 in my group did their solo's. I'm glad I opened the way.
As I am standing there, obviously we done, some hot girl comes to give me a pound(Handshake). It felt good. I walk to the grandstands and every guy extends their arm to shake my hand, we laughed about it and some even took videos. I wish I could upload it to youTube, I still can't believe my cojones grew that big. Good times, epic times. Even afterschool,guys were giving me pounds. Lol! To be honest, I sucked, but that move..Oh God it got them good.

Aight on to afterschool now, do yall remember HB Prayer? Well After about two months is it? I saw her today, small lil talk and got her digits. Will see how it goes. Now to do my maths homework. Later PlayerZ

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys, hope all is good with yall.

Yesterday, well. I went to the mall at 9 am, bought some red nikey sneakers, and an Pirates jersey(Foot ball club). While I am there, Sabz calls me and asks me to go to a party with him, I agree. So I drop straight at his house, and buy bunny chows. Then the host of the party, Randzo, fetched us at the shops with his car. We eat then go and collect about 4 chicks, now mind you this a golf 5, and we are like 7! So I sat infront with this thick girl, oh and I was rocking my aviators! So I quicky, introduce myself, make jokes and get used to them.
When we got to Randzo's house, the party hadn't started. I then chilled with an albino, who was really shy, we had a nice convo (just can't remember what we talked about). Okay, I proceeded to take pictures with two of em, theres one where they picked me up, haha!
So at about, 7 pm, these girls wana go. Sabz and I take em back and as we drop em off, I exchange numbers with one of em named Lebo.(gotta call her).
Sabz and I get back to the party and atlast the soccer game has began, booze is there, and some hubbly...But still too few girls! So Randzo and Sabz drives to get some coloured girls, so now I gotta socialise because they were gone, well I did good, almost knew errbody there. Just having fun conversations!
Sabz and Randzo came back with em coloured girls...Dayam! These girls were fine! Well jus two of em though...Tried to kiss one of but she declined..Oh well, Theres another coloured girl who came with some guy and she just pulled me into a grind! We danced like there was no tomorrow...Man...That delicate bump and grind! Anyway...Randzo mom came at about 3 am, so we had to leave, so when he took us back, I decided to sleep at Sabz house. I came back home at about 12 pm I think, much to
my mom's disgust but we cool now. It's not like I got **** faced, I only had two bottles.

Anyway...What I learnt yesterday is something I have been working on for like 3 weeks now, almost 99% of those guys there at the party are pure geniuses! Hell, one of em had whack game but he's perfected that whack game to perfection and he the only one that got laid there. I wasn't necessarily talking about game with them, but just seeing them infield working their magic...Wow..I'm glad I winged some of em.
Well you know, It seemed to that everyone had this delusional belief that they were "The sh!T" and in a paradox kinda way, it worked perfectly, I mean these guy are ultra competitive, like ULTRA! Being with them makes you feel like getting a absolute stunner as in like yesterday.
You know what else I noticed? These guys are their own dating gurus! I mean they absolutely don't give a fvck whether that was afc or alpha, it works for me so fvck you was what one of said to me. Lol.

They don't consult nobody, they really walk with this highly self assured inner game. Too good for words, they can't do justice for what I saw.
All in all though, don't care what some guru said, stop arguing his philosophies with your buds, hell write your own articles! Believe your own sh1t! There are many ways to skin a cat, find your own damn way!
Peace out.

Braeden

Reaction score
I request a picture of what you wear to school. Shoes included.

You can PM me if you don't feel like posting it here. :)

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wear uniform to school, we all do(green jerseys,white shirts,gray pants and black leather shoes). We only wear 'civilian' clothes on special days i.e "Valentines ball, Spring bashes, parties eg"...But because my school is corrupt, we haven't worn clothes to school this year. I can hook you up with my Facebook

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to update yesterday that flower told me she is going to be home alone this weekend, told me I should come(hope her parents don't change their minds).
Oh and I just wanted to write alil something I've been noticing about myself and since working on inner game. Its kinda hard to explain, but I will try.
You can read and know 1000 plus techniques on how to create attraction/PUA/Alpha and whatever but nothing counts when you don't take action.
Talking about action, one thing to remember though is not to try too hard, don't try TOO HARD. I mean just take it easy, let everything you do seem effortless. For example, talking with a girl you want to date or have sex with, don't have any expectations, don't imagine, just be in the moment and be your true self.
On being your true self, now, you might read a genuinely great article about to be around women, what to and what not. But at the end of the day, you gotta know who you trully are and use your qualities to attract woman. For example, some articles will swear on how being loud and alpha you have to be to get girls to notice you, me, personally I am a quiet guy(not shy,never!) so trying to be loud just to get noticed will backfire in my case. My advantage however is that even when I speak to the most extroverted/loud girls, they don't just yap, they listen to what I have to say and do it with respect. Now I am not saying being extroverted or loud will hurt your chances with women, certainly you can open more than I do. I am just saying "Know thy self" and instead of becoming something your aren't, edit your current draw backs without revamping the whole you.
Another thing that came natural to me, but because of PUA brainwashing I chose to discard it, is calming down, still ness of the mind. I began try to sound more witty/funny/****, QUICKLY thinking of the next thing to say, it fvcked me up because I would stutter and get more nervous. So I decided to revert back to "just chill", surprisingly and in a paradox way, I seemed witty and funny effortlessly, without thinking even. So calm down and relax, this ain't a fight till death.
Another thing which was my biggest demon was being too "Results Orientated", now being rejected 99 times is obviously a cause for concern but I would literally get disheartened after just one or two, my fix? Well for one, I know I want to date her and I will her know. What happens after I tell her is irrelevant because I have told her, its up to her. I won't get too attached to the result because if I do, when she says yes-"Yes! Yes! Yes! I have finally gotten her, man I gotta make sure I keep her happy! OMG I am so excited"...When she says no-" Ah damn her! Oh she was ugly anyways! Damn biatch! I am the fvcking prize! Hear me roar!", now those may be hyperboles but I think you get my point. If she says yes, cool...If she says no? Cool...Success and failure are events, not people so stop judging yourself on results.
Another thing about results, at the moment, to be quite frank, I'm not getting the results of wanting to get laid regulary but I know they will come, I am not just sitting on my a.S.S , I am taking action, sooner or later somethings gotta give.

The last point I'd like to raise is this, just be a friendly guy hey, It doesn't hurt to smile alittle, it doesn't hurt have lady friends so long as you are not secretly inlove with them. Stop getting too caught up in the game, as I think it can be a opstacle sometimes, when food is put infront of you, you don't think "Aha! Now, I am going to gently take the spoon, look at the plate, and slowly but surely lead my spoon to the white but crispy rich and then...." NO! You just eat! You don't even think about. Same thing with approaching women don't over think, its naturall to be attracted to them, its in our biology, don't ruin it by over-analyzing. Just chill out bro, lay low...Lay low...

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ma homeys! Whats up?
Been awhile now, some time last week were doing a play and I ironically played a rapist, funny stuff, I turned my character into a humorous one, even today my classmates mimic my funny movements and phrases, ah just felt like mentioning that.

Anyway, been writing tests, I've even got 3 tomorrow so thats why I have been away. So in the morning I stand with some chick named Esther, I am kinda interested in her friendt, thing is, I can easily go to a group but not a group of 14 damn girls! So I ask her to hook me up whenever we I meet with her bud.

As I am about to go into class, Esther just calls me to her friend and walks away, so since they are like a super tight bad crew, they all stick around to hear what I got to say.
So I walk up to her really calmly, by the time I got to her, she blushed and laughed alil and turned her head slightly to the side(I knew my job was done). So I extend my hand, ask her name. Give her mine. Then whisper into her ear that I wana get to know her better so lets meet up tomorrow at break. She agreed and I went into class. No stress.

Oh and I just checked my inbox right on Facebook, some girl told me she likes...Hehe, we will see how it all develops. Remember lay low, less is more.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrote 3 tests today, totally aced English and Business Studies, don't know about Afrikaans though. Anyway, alil update about that girl I met yesterday at school.
I went over to super group and just greeted them while going over to her, she was eating so I told her to come to me.
After alil while she came through, we took alil walk. Asked her questions, got to know her alil better so like you guys know I'm direct.
Me: look, I think you a cool girl and I'm interested in dating you.
Her: (Laughs)
Me: lol, why you laughing?
Her: You are honest, I like that.
Me: Yeah so now you know why I wana share your company, are interested?
Her: I'd really love to, but I don't date guys at school...I can't, I'm sorry.
Me: No man don't be sorry, you didnt know. Well I totally respect that. Any particular reason you don't date at school?
Her: It would feel abit strange.
Me: Oh, totally get you. Anyway your still a nice girl, I'd chill with you sometime. (hug her)
Her: Okay NiñO see you around then.
Me: Cool.

So its on the next one now, I don't know about you guys but when a girl rejects me, I want to leave with my 'consolation prize'...What is that? Well its my approach, imagine if I had been passive and indirect with this girl, I'd be pissed because I'd have wasted time. Now? Well I feel the same way I did before she rejected my proposal, because my objective is to be alway transparent, once that is done, feedback comes which in this case was not a yes, no biggie.

Anyway, Butt just hit my wall on facebook telling me she's in the hood. She wants to visit my place, problem is, I am going to school tomorrow and Friday, and she is leaving on Friday...I was thinking of bunking school tomorrow then call her to my dads place, but nah, I got double Math periods tomorrow and Friday I might write a test.
The only option is for her to come at 3pm, which will roughly gimme about 3 hours before my dad comes back. Oh well, fvck foreplay I guess. Gotta respond to her, Later Playerz!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brothers, okay well I'm going to keep it brief. I got off at my paps place today, at about 3. 20 minutes later, Butt rolls in. I open the door, embrace her and we catch up abit.
After a while, we start kissing on the couch, one thing leads to another as she wants us to go my room. Get there, indulge in foreplay, grab a condom....
Boom! Anxiety strikes again! Erection gets weak...Sh1t, so I relaxed, used humour to diffuse the tense situation. Then tried again 10 mins later, yeah atleast this time I tapped it. Went for 2nd round too, all good.
well not really...Sustaining a stiff erection proved to be a sticking point, anybody please enlighten a dude on what to do next time? Thanks in advance, player signing out.