New Deicide Approach and Lifestyle Journal

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. I did a field journal that spanned my Spring Semester at college, then I fell off the journal wagon. I did keep approaching though. I didn't get many results, but recently I got laid for the first time.
Now I'm making my approaches more direct and I'm trying to close more often than not. I'm realizing my sticking points and flaws more often. I also have a tendency to blank out when talking during my approaches with women, I want to solve that also.
Other goals: Get competent at cold approaching and start getting success with the 7's, 8's, 9', and 10's. I've never had success with those types of women in my life, but I want it and deserve it. I just turned 23 yesterday, and I'm going out in the field more often now too.
For the month of August: Kissed a girl on the lips for the first time. She's an HB 5/6 with two kids that is older than me. I met her working in retail. Not an ideal situation, and I don't know our status. HB 4/5 who I made out with and had sex with on our first time together. I met her during high school. HB 6 MILF(I bet she was a 7 in her day), cold approached and number closed, went on a date, kissed on her cheek. She's so busy with her kids, unless she calls me, she's nexted.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
August 30 Cold Approaches
HB 7 Brunette Career
I saw her checking out in line at Wal Mart. I approached her and commented on how I thought she had been working. Then I told her I thought she was cute and that I wanted to meet her. She gave me her name, I gave her mine, then she said she had to go back to work. I didn't close due to two sticking points:One the close, two, the need for more talking time before the close, which isn't necessarily true.

HB 6 Nurse
I saw her walking by and told her Hi. She smiled and seemed happy. Then I told her "I think you're cute", and she ducked her head a little and reacted negatively. I asked for her name, she gave it to me, then she went into line. I ejected because :I have phobias about gaming in lines in front of people, and I was afraid of rejection or being told to go away.
Fortunately, I attempted to beat this sticking point today.
Original cold approach Aug. 29, Reopen Aug. 31
I saw this HB 7 Brunette walking at Wal Mart and I walked beside her and told her Hi, then paused, and said I think you're cute. Then I asked for her name, and she gave it to me, then I told her if we're going to talk she needs to stop. She said she was on the way out and I let her go. Diagnosis:Lack of experience gaming moving/walking targets, and no attempt to plow through the interaction.
Then today, I saw her in the makeup aisle again. I reopened and said "Hi, I think I talked to you the other day". I then asked how she was doing, and mentioned how I was waiting for my boxing class to start, and she asked about that class. I then made the observation(Let me guess, you must work in an office), and she mentioned she was a teacher. At that point, I started blanking, and she basically ended the interaction, then I went for the close and got told "No, I'm seeing someone".
Sticking points: Blanking out, not enough banter about her(I had so much material to work with about her teaching job).

I'm going to get this cold approach problem solved. If it's not raining tomorrow, I'm going to a local university to sarge.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't feeling like going out today. It was so hot and humid...but I decided to do it anyways, and go do some approaches at a local college campus. I'm glad I did, even though I'm wore out from it.
September 1
Approaches at X College
HB 7 Blonde
She was sitting at a table on her laptop outside of class. I told her "Hi, you must be on Facebook", and she wasn't too warm to begin with. Then I told her "I noticed you when I was walking by and I wanted to talk with you for a second". She then asked me what I wanted to talk about. lol I told her she was cute. She then told me she was waiting for her husband. After that, she said that I was respectful unlike a lot of the guys she has ran into. I asked her if guys hollered at her, etc... and she mention at my former college, they had, and guys were bad for doing that.
Of course, I didn't get the number, but I didn't let her initial lack of warmness affect me, and I went through and went direct.

HB 6 Athlete
I saw her as I was walking around campus, and I saw her behind me, and opened with "Hi", and she smiled back at me, and the conversation began. She mentioned she played a certain sport, and we talked about that some. General talk, but I was making her laugh and cold reading her. I ended up talking about 5 minutes and my personality was more animated than usual in my approaches. I told her at the end that she was cute, and that we should hang out, and she said she wasn't sure. Then I mentioned that we should exchange numbers and we'll think about it then, and she didn't want to.

HB 6 Petite
I saw her when I was sitting down and resting. I stood up and told her "Hi", and she was receptive to me from there. She had trouble remembering her classes for the day, and I reminded her of that fact, and she liked it. But, she had to leave suddenly when some guy came to pick her up. It was going good until that point.

I didn't get any numbers, but I'll be back there in a couple weeks for more approaching.

I saw an older HB 6 Mature at a grocery store that I talked to as she walked by, but she looked better and younger from afar. Her body did anyways. I didn't go for the close because of my line phobia, and also because I thought she looked younger before I talked to her. lol
Same situation with another HB 6 Mature at another store. Except this time, I saw her wedding ring.

So, I have to not get complacent and keep going direct, even though I didn't do that much today. Maybe I should take a day or two off from the field to absorb what happened and to realize what I need to do to socially calibrate myself.
Approaching women in lines in front of people is a big deal for me, but I think I may need to go indirect at first to a woman in that situation, and then go direct after a little bit. Also, approaching older women is more fearful to me than younger ones my age.

Goals: Become more socially calibrated, decrease approach anxiety, and have no fear of closing or telling a girl she is cute.

Last edited:

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
September 2
For some reason when I woke up today, I got that nervous yet dreadful feeling aout going out. I usually get this feeling when I'm going to a large city to sarge, I don't know why it happened today. But it ended up affecting me during my first approach of the day.

The first approach is half cold approach half social circle. Because I knew one girl at the table, but not the other two.
HB 7 Tank
I approached the table at a fast food restaraunt and started talking a little bit with the girl I knew. Then I said "Who's your friend here, she's cute?". The target girl laughed and seemed a little embarassed but she took it well. I couldn't get this girl's attention nor could I get her into me. Actually, my game worked better on the girl I knew. lol I used a FTc by saying "I'm just going to sit here for a second", but I ended up sitting there a little longer.

Lesson to remember: Don't value a girl or her reaction level over yourself, no matter how attractive.

Then, I go to Wal Mart to pick up some gum. As I'm walking I notice an attractive blonde walking by. So, I go and find her.

HB 7 Blonde
I saw her and upon getting eye contact from her I approached her. She was in the pharmacy line. I just went natural at first with "Hi, how're you doing?". Then I went into my direct phrase "I think you're cute and I wanted to talk with you for a second". Her body language is cold and closed off to me the whole time we speak and she never smiled. I find out her name, talk a little bit about general things, then I blank for a second and she ends the interaction and gets her stuff.

Lesson to remember: Keep talking about whatever and don't blank. Don't let a girl's negative body language affect your frame.

Next couple approaches occur at McDonald's. I'm in line and I see an attractive older women wearing short shorts. I went in line to order my Mom's food, and then she is in line next to me. I find out she's getting her food to go and I decide to open.

HB 6 Mature
Since we're in line, I'm going indirect. I just start with "Hi, how're you doing?" And then I mention that she looks like she has been working out. She laughs and says no and enquires why I asked. I mentioned her shorts looked like athletic pants. This has her interested in me because she asked me what I was going to do for my weekend. And I end up finding out she lives far away from here. And actually, one of my female friends comes up and interrupts our interaction without knowing what was going on. That gives the mature woman little time left to interact with me and she ends up leaving.

That's ok, because I find a better looking younger woman sitting at a table.

HB 6 Brunette
I open her with "Hi, I noticed you were reading something". She mentioned that she was looking at X book, and that she was there to do X job as a result. We talk about an upcoming sports game, in which we're on opposite sides of support. I talk and ask about her and reveal little about myself throughout the interaction. After about 3 minutes of interaction, she seemed less interested. I even teased her a little bit late in the interaction, but to no avail. Possibly because I haven't made that harsher side of me congruent with my being. Near the end I told her she was cute and I found out she was engaged.

No phone numbers, but I learned that I need to value myself above all. I also need to say whatever I think and stop filtering information.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are on the right path. You are sounding much more assertive. I have a feeling that your subcommunications aren't quite down yet, and that is probably your main sticking point.

Any way you can record audio of yourself in these interactions? a less than optimal tonality is usually accompanied by less than optimal body language, and in a cold approach setting, these things are CRUCIAL. Direct game requires rock solid frame control and subcoms.

As for running out of things to say: You want to say stuff that gets a reaction- lots of teasing and ****y stuff that makes her laugh. If you run out of things to say, you say, "ok- it's your turn to be interesting. what makes you special?"

Expect a lot of blowouts if you're approaching hot women, because these girls can afford to be extremely selective and you simply aren't experienced enough yet. Right now, you should game "average" girls as well, that are less likely to have boyfriends.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Sounds like you are on the right path. You are sounding much more assertive. I have a feeling that your subcommunications aren't quite down yet, and that is probably your main sticking point.

Any way you can record audio of yourself in these interactions? a less than optimal tonality is usually accompanied by less than optimal body language, and in a cold approach setting, these things are CRUCIAL. Direct game requires rock solid frame control and subcoms.

As for running out of things to say: You want to say stuff that gets a reaction- lots of teasing and ****y stuff that makes her laugh. If you run out of things to say, you say, "ok- it's your turn to be interesting. what makes you special?"

Expect a lot of blowouts if you're approaching hot women, because these girls can afford to be extremely selective and you simply aren't experienced enough yet. Right now, you should game "average" girls as well, that are less likely to have boyfriends.
Cool, thanks for the advice. I've been meaning to buy a voice recorder eventually. I need to get a cheap one since I'm a poor radio DJ on unemployment. lol I'll keep the less picky notion in mind next time I go out, which will be tomorrow for a little bit. I tihnk I'm going to travel to the city or a college town next week for some extreme gaming. I get tired of going to the same stores and restaraunts here in these small towns. Like today is Saturday and there's barely anyone out. LOL Thanks for the feedback.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
September 2
For some reason when I woke up today, I got that nervous yet dreadful feeling aout going out. I usually get this feeling when I'm going to a large city to sarge, I don't know why it happened today. But it ended up affecting me during my first approach of the day.

The first approach is half cold approach half social circle. Because I knew one girl at the table, but not the other two.
HB 7 Tank
I approached the table at a fast food restaraunt and started talking a little bit with the girl I knew. Then I said "Who's your friend here, she's cute?". The target girl laughed and seemed a little embarassed but she took it well. I couldn't get this girl's attention nor could I get her into me. Actually, my game worked better on the girl I knew. lol I used a FTc by saying "I'm just going to sit here for a second", but I ended up sitting there a little longer.

Lesson to remember: Don't value a girl or her reaction level over yourself, no matter how attractive.

Then, I go to Wal Mart to pick up some gum. As I'm walking I notice an attractive blonde walking by. So, I go and find her.

HB 7 Blonde
I saw her and upon getting eye contact from her I approached her. She was in the pharmacy line. I just went natural at first with "Hi, how're you doing?". Then I went into my direct phrase "I think you're cute and I wanted to talk with you for a second". Her body language is cold and closed off to me the whole time we speak and she never smiled. I find out her name, talk a little bit about general things, then I blank for a second and she ends the interaction and gets her stuff.

Lesson to remember: Keep talking about whatever and don't blank. Don't let a girl's negative body language affect your frame.

Next couple approaches occur at McDonald's. I'm in line and I see an attractive older women wearing short shorts. I went in line to order my Mom's food, and then she is in line next to me. I find out she's getting her food to go and I decide to open.

HB 6 Mature
Since we're in line, I'm going indirect. I just start with "Hi, how're you doing?" And then I mention that she looks like she has been working out. She laughs and says no and enquires why I asked. I mentioned her shorts looked like athletic pants. This has her interested in me because she asked me what I was going to do for my weekend. And I end up finding out she lives far away from here. And actually, one of my female friends comes up and interrupts our interaction without knowing what was going on. That gives the mature woman little time left to interact with me and she ends up leaving.

That's ok, because I find a better looking younger woman sitting at a table.

HB 6 Brunette
I open her with "Hi, I noticed you were reading something". She mentioned that she was looking at X book, and that she was there to do X job as a result. We talk about an upcoming sports game, in which we're on opposite sides of support. I talk and ask about her and reveal little about myself throughout the interaction. After about 3 minutes of interaction, she seemed less interested. I even teased her a little bit late in the interaction, but to no avail. Possibly because I haven't made that harsher side of me congruent with my being. Near the end I told her she was cute and I found out she was engaged.

No phone numbers, but I learned that I need to value myself above all. I also need to say whatever I think and stop filtering information.
When you have interactions with women you shouldn't compliment them on their looks. (Saying things like she is hot, or cute or whatever.) If you do compliment them compliment them on something their wearing. Also, when talking to a girl you need to ask them questions without revealing to much about yourself. This makes you a mystery and at the same times it makes her invest a little bit into you. The more a girl invests into you the more she will be interested in you.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
When you have interactions with women you shouldn't compliment them on their looks. (Saying things like she is hot, or cute or whatever.) If you do compliment them compliment them on something their wearing. Also, when talking to a girl you need to ask them questions without revealing to much about yourself. This makes you a mystery and at the same times it makes her invest a little bit into you. The more a girl invests into you the more she will be interested in you.
Ok, I went direct because I wanted them to know what is up. I've just been opening with whatever the past couple days. I don't need to pigeonhole myself in direct or indirect game, rather, I'd like to combine them. Because you still need to be ready to talk even if you go direct. Going direct doesn't stop women in their tracks either.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
September 5
It's Labor Day and I'm bored at the house. So, I decide to go to Wal Mart and buy cereal for my family and to hopefully find some cold approaches.
I saw this young girl walking by, so I followed her and approached her in an aisle.
HB 6 Hoody
I just opened with a basic "Hey, how're you doing?" And I commented on how she was so surprised that some guy came up to her. I found out she goes to college where I went to, and I correctly guessed her major also. haha I was doing cold reads and commenting on how her job probably is. She seemed a little taken back by me. I suggested that we should hang out, but she mentioned she had a boyfriend. I really have to get out of this rural area.
HB 7 Brunette
I noticed this woman when I was walking by. I hesitated a little bit to approach her, but I found her in one of the aisles.
I just walked up to her and said my usual "Hi, how're you doing?" And I was trying to guess/figure out things she was doing, but she cold throughout the whole interaction. Then I saw her wedding ring lol, and I ejected.

I'm glad I'm now walking up to women to approach instead of hesitating and waiting for them to come to my area, but it's so hard finding single women here.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
September 6
Today, I just went out to have fun by playing pool with my friends. My hometown rarely has any cold approach opportunities. But while buying some bottled water at the convenience store before a run, I found one.
HB 7 Sunglasses
I walked up to her when she was looking for a drink and I just said "Hey, how're you doing?" After a little bit, she tried to send me on my way, but I resisted and ended up finding out she was from out of town. So I ejected then. So, maybe I shouldn't have a ejected so fast? Maybe, I could've tried to get an instant date with her. These are all considerations for future approaches.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Septembr 7
Oh, what a horrible day! Sometimes you don't know how bad your day can get until you go out. I lost my mouthpiece for boxing class and it angered me so bad. This was an allusion for the rest of my day.
I went to a retail store to get my Mom some stuff and I saw this attractive woman with an older woman. I hesitated for some reason(I don't usually do two-sets in retail stores), but I went up and approached her.
HB Mature 7
I just approached her with my usual "Hey, how're you doing?" since I believe good conversation is more the key to success. She was hooked immediately. But she started walking away from me after a few seconds. I struggled to think of things to say, but I ended up finding out her job and that ehe was going to school. Then after about 2 minutes, she told me "Have a good day", which basically means rejection.
I saw a couple approach opportunities but I passed because I had boxing class. That, and for some reason I just became so upset over this rejection(in hindsight, it's not any different from any other, probably just a build-up of rejections and a lack of self-actualization), that I started crying in the car over it. I decided to go to boxing class because it is supposed to help me to become a better self.

At boxing class, me and my friend were playing around before class, and I ended up getting kicked in the nose. That hurt! And I felt so emotionally drained hitting the heavybag, I became more and more depressed. And later when we had light sparring, I slipped on sweat and sprained my ankle. I decided to go home after that, because something worse was bound to happen if I stuck around. I then proceeded to cry my eyes out on the way home from a build-up of everything.

Today's part of my journal is not my proudest moment, but we have to go through these days sometimes to get to the good part.

I recognize that I have soime emotional issues that need to be solved. And that I'm way too outcome dependent. I just feel so hurt internally from working so hard on my approaches and getting nothing out of it.

I'm going to trudge through and do college sarging all day and night tomorrow. I'm going to be a warrior tomorrow. Today was sh*t, but I made it through. And tomorrow will be better.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
September 8
I went to an area university to sarge in the afternoon. It was all Day Game and I stayed out for a couple hours despite having a sprained ankle.
I was a little nervous walking on the campus, but I was able to get the first cold approach out of the way 5 minutes after arriving, which is always nice.
HB 7/8 Sorority Brunette
I was walking by and she was walking the opposite direction and I looked at her and said "Hey, how're you doing?", and she answered but kept walking, and my ankle sprain prevented me from walking after her. LOL

Next, I see a 2-set sitting in the gameroom together. The one on the right is an attractive HB 7 Mixed Black/White girl and the one on the left is a HB 6 Black girl. I open with "Hey, how're both of you doing?" and I tell them I'm only going to be there for a minute. I find out their majors and they end up talking a lot amongst themselves also which made it easier for me. I did some cold reads. One was my impression of one of the girl's reactions and it made the other girl laugh. Then one of their guy friends comes by and starts talking to the group. I meet him and talk with him briefly, then he leaves. The girls tell me what there is to do in Memphis along with plenty of other factors. I try to get the number from the HB 7 Mixed Girl but she doesn't want to give it to me. She hesitates a little and says she has a boyfriend, which is probably a lie. lol

I then decide to do some street game on campus. I just post up near a building act like I'm looking at my phone while looking for attractive women.
HB 7 Blonde
I tell her "Hi, how're you doing?" as she is coming from a class and on the way to another one. She seems a little on-guard at first, then she eases up a little. While I'm walking with her, she sees her friend and calls her to start discussing their classwork. So, at that point I'm left out, and I just tell the girl "I'll let you go".

HB 7 Busty Brunette
I noticed this girl walking and the first thing I noticed were her large breasts. LOL I open with "Hi, how're you doing?" This girl is more receptive to me than the last, and she is asking me a couple questions. I talk about music among other things with her while I walk with her. I end up going across the street with her and trying to number close by saying "Maybe we should hang out sometime". She tells me "I don't know" and I suggest that we should exchange numbers, then she mentions that she has a boyfriend.

I go back to another building where a lot of the foreign English students hang out. I see a mixed Asian set 2 HB 7's and 1 Man and decide to go in. I talk with the guy, and it turns I had met him last semester. I hesitated too much approaching the girls. I went in and asked how they were, and they weren't receptive to me. They talked and made plans among themselves.

After that, I did an approach on a couple Arab women. I'm probably not supposed to approach them, but what the hell. The target is the hotter Arab without the head covering.
Arab 2-set
The non-target is on the phone, which leaves me and the HB 7 Arab to talk for a little bit. The HB 7 Arab is receptive to me and asks me questions about myself as well. But she has to go to class. And unfortunately for me, class is more important than finding potential romance for these girls. haha
More on the way...

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
September 8 Continued!
The next 4 approaches occured in a different locale than the first 6, around the library and student center.
I'm in the Student Center and I see a girl at the ATM. I'm hesitating a little because I don't want her to think I'm trying to rob her. haha
HB 7 Blonde
I approach her from the side while she is at the ATM and I say Hi!, how're you doing?" I then find out more about herself and her classes. She seems like a busy women, though I'm making her laugh. I end up getting her phone number after talking for a minute or so. Number Close.

After this, I see 3 girls talking to each other, and I'm hesitant because they seem like they're doing something important. In hindsight, I should've direct approached the hot target girl and been more apathetic about the whole thing, but here is what happened.
The 3-set is walking away, probably to the cafeteria. So, I decide to say Hey to the group. The white girl, not the HB 7 Black answers back to me. Then I try talking to the target, and she is unresponsive. My sprained ankle prevents me from plowing through the interaction. I should've manned up and direct approached the target.

These next two approaches occured in and around the library.
There were two options, a 3-set of chatty attractive women sipping coffee, or an athletic looking girl studying by herself. Maybe I should've gone for the 3-set, but I went for the athletic girl instead.
HB 7 Brunette
I walk up to her and say Hey, how're you doing? and she responds and I mention that I'm just going to stay for a minute to sit down, and she says that is fine. She's doing some scientific homework and I comment on it, her clothes(running stuff), and we talk a little about that. Her major, which has nothing to do with what she is doing. We talk more, and I end up suggesting we should hang out, and she mentions she has a boyfriend.

I go inside the library. I'm nervous for this approach because I have to adjust and be quieter in my approach. I grab a book on Dutch to use as a conversation tool, and I head off to approach a 2-set with an attractive HB 7 Blonde in it. I walk over, screw up my opener a bit because of the nerves and uncomfortability in the situation. But it's fine. I do my false time constraint and sit down. The HB 7 Blonde and her HB 7 Brunette friend seem to be fine with me being there. I find out what they're working out and make comments about that area of study. I find out the target's major and more about her. I notice she has workout clothes and I try to find out if she works out some, and she mentions that she just put those clothes on. lol I mention we should hang sometime and she says "I actually have a boyfriend, and there he is". I walk over to him, shake his hand, and apologize for any inconvenience I may've caused. He's fine, no ill will towards me.

After this, I was exhausted. I then went and had some McDonald's for supper, and I saw no atrractive women there. Then later, I went over to a friend's house. That Blonde I got the number from never answered my text either. And I ran into a girl I cold approached and number closed last semester. I texted her to see if she wanted to hang out, but she said she was still studying. Day 2 at the college coming up...

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you're doing great. Massive props to you. It takes some balls to do this, I don't know many guys that would (myself included - i'll hit on girls at clubs when I'm smashed but sober day game is another thing altogether).

Don't get too discouraged by the rejections. It will take time to get good at this but it will come. The fact is you should expect to get rejected now because you're pretty new at this and your technique probably needs a lot of improvement before you're getting regular successes. Never mind that, just be patient and keep going. This is the most painful part of the process and once you have conquered this it's a skill you'll have for a long time.

Keep posting.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing a great job. Remember, there's always an initial period where progress is very slow.

Also, keep in mind that even when you DO get good at pickup, there's still a very significant subset of girls that won't be interested/ will have a boyfriend/ will flake when you try to contact them.

Most girls tend to date/ form relationships with guys from their social circle, workplace, community, etc. In other words, guys that they've interacted with repeatedly and in a non-threatening environment. Most of the time, these guys have little or no game, but will get laid simply because a warm approach is MUCH easier than a cold approach.

The goal of cold approach pickup is simply to grant a man "access" to strange women. As such, the skillset is MUCH more difficult. There is very little room for error on a cold approach, in comparison to a social circle pickup.

Continue to approach and experiment with both direct and indirect openers. Also, experiment with teasing girls a bit more instead of the usual small talk. See if you can post some transcripts and we'll try to work out the kinks.

Above all, don't get discouraged. Remember- it's a game. Pickup doesn't really matter; in all likelihood, you will wind up marrying a girl in your social circle- even most pickup artists do this! The main thing is that you get a head start on developing good social skills so that you'll be able to enjoy your peak dating years (late 20's-late 30's).

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
You're doing a great job. Remember, there's always an initial period where progress is very slow.

Also, keep in mind that even when you DO get good at pickup, there's still a very significant subset of girls that won't be interested/ will have a boyfriend/ will flake when you try to contact them.

Most girls tend to date/ form relationships with guys from their social circle, workplace, community, etc. In other words, guys that they've interacted with repeatedly and in a non-threatening environment. Most of the time, these guys have little or no game, but will get laid simply because a warm approach is MUCH easier than a cold approach.

The goal of cold approach pickup is simply to grant a man "access" to strange women. As such, the skillset is MUCH more difficult. There is very little room for error on a cold approach, in comparison to a social circle pickup.

Continue to approach and experiment with both direct and indirect openers. Also, experiment with teasing girls a bit more instead of the usual small talk. See if you can post some transcripts and we'll try to work out the kinks.

Above all, don't get discouraged. Remember- it's a game. Pickup doesn't really matter; in all likelihood, you will wind up marrying a girl in your social circle- even most pickup artists do this! The main thing is that you get a head start on developing good social skills so that you'll be able to enjoy your peak dating years (late 20's-late 30's).
Interesting viewpoint. Getting into relationships and marriage are the farthest things from my mind. Even now when I'm single and have virtually no options. Actually, I started slowly easing into doing pick-up without realizing it in Summer 2010. I just started saying Hi to random girls because I felt like it, and I did some "cold approaches" to girls at a Spanish residencia I stayed at, but I didn't think of doing it on the street or other places like I do now. I like how pick-up gives me "options" to try and date hot women that I would've never otherwise met. I really don't have much of a social citcle to depend on. Though, I'm sure I could create one through pick-up. Quite the irony, building a social circle by cold approaching.
I've decided I'll do my last couple field reports because I'm going to be busy sarging and having fun with other things(Like the Arcade!) in the city
tomorrow.
Also, if I get this job I've applied for as a Sub teacher, I'll likely buy me a voice recorder soon. That, and I'll have the money to try out night game in the city once or twice a week too. But that all depends on my hours. 10 hours as a radio DJ isn't cutting it. haha

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Septemer 9
I woke up in my sister's apartment and talked to her very briefly. I had no breakfast and was in zero social state when I went out. But I still got that urge to approach on the way to play pool.
I was walking and a saw a HB 7 Brunette
I told her Hi, then how're you doing, and I turned around and stopped my body. She followed suit. So I've just stopped a moving target. I talk a little bit about her classes and her major. I find it interesting she said that she didn't work out despite being into exercise sciences. On hindsight, I should've mentioned I like women that work out haha, but I didn't. I struggled to think of things to say since she was the second person I talked to that day. I mentioned I got a sprained ankle by slipping on sweat, and it grossed her out, and she said she had to go to an appointment.
I went upstairs to the bookstore and approahced an HB Mature, but after us talking a little bit about buying her kid a book, I was so tired I could function at the level I wanted. I just let her go.

After that, I sat down in a computer lab beside an attractive HB 7 Blonde. I had trouble keeping the conversation going due to my state, but I kept on restarting the conversation. She plays a sport and we talked a little about that. She said she had to go to class, and I got her name. No number close, early morning approaches mess you up. haha The ironic aspect is that you have to be ready to go in a college environment that early in the morning. There's attrative women everywhere!
Later on, I was walking to my car when I spotted a HB 6 Blonde. I thought she looked better from afar. haha I talked to her about general things, and I let her look at my book I had. I should've asked her what she thought of the book. She said she had to go study for a test, so I decided to say "Maybe we should hang out sometime". She said ok, and I said "Can I have your number, she said "I can't". I had some good Chinese food for lunch after this.
Then I went to Wal Mart. It's amazing how I still had approach anxiety in there despite the 4 previous approaches.
HB 7 Sorority
I walked up to her in the baking aisle and asked her if she was baking a cake. I also asked if she was making one today or not. Then I found out how busy she was due to school among other things. After a couple minutes, I suggested we should hang out, and I got the boyfriend line.
HB 7 College Shirt
I saw this girl in the electronics section. I hesitated a little and she wasn't giving me eye contact. So those two don't make me want to approach as much. I did it anyways, and she gave me blank expressions to my couple questions I asked. She walked off, I have a sprained ankle so I can't chase. haha Maybe I should've approached earlier and maybe I should've plowed.
I go back to the college.
I go upstairs around the computer lab area. While this HB 6 Blonde is walking, I tell her Hi, and she stops to talk with me. We talk about 5 minutes and I'm really vibing with this girl! We talk about her having to go to some class and we make it sound fun. haha I mentioned that we should hang out, and she tells me she has a boyfriend. Note: I have zero one-itis for this girl, I just vibed better with her than most women.
I go downstairs and I see a HB 7 Blonde sitting down amid a crowd of people studying. I have a little hesitation due to the crowd and that little fear of causing a confrontation if her bf is in the crowd. If I get in a fight on campus, it means no more sarging there. lol
I talked with her anyways and found out she is studyig for an important test. I find out that she has work that night and that she seems really busy. She leaves to go get ready for her test, so I didn't get a chance to ask for her number, I just got her name.
After that, I walk outside and see an attractive girl walking.
HB 6 Brunette
I open her with "Hi", then I go into other things. We end up getting on the subject of speeding of all things, and I tell her that I bet she does it. haha I tell her country roads are the best for that. I find out she's an outdoors kind of girl, and she deifnitely has the Southern accent. When we get closer to her building, I mention we should hangout sometime, she says ok. Then I ask for he rnumber, and she starts freaking out and being uncomfortable with me. I vibed well for a couple minutes, then I pull out the number option and it's like I did something wrong.

After that, I left the campus, went to my local music store to play guitar, then I got me some ice cream before I went to do my radio job.
One thing I want to do next time I'm at college is to approach women in mixed sets and crowded areas, and also in what seems like deep conversations with other women. I had fun though.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really tired now, so I'll do the September 12 FR sometime tomorrow when I get back from the city. I appreciate everyone that is reading this Journal.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing well and your cognizant of their sub-communication...which is great. When going for digits, after she says ok to hanging out, just pull out your phone, hand it to her and tell her to put in her number. She will very likely do it. It shows dominance which she will likely appreciate.

Keep at it man!

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice yuppaz, I should've done that today.
September 12
I went to my local Wal Mart first. I noticed an attractive girl driving a car. Luxky for me, when I walked into the store, she was at the Netflix stand.
HB 6 Brunette
I came up to her and said Hi, and then how're you doing. Then we started discussing the movies that was available to pick. I mentioned that she was probably going to watch a girly movie, and she said she wanted to see something different than that. haha Everything is going fine(first cold approach of the day afterall), until she mentions that she watches movies on her husband's video game system. We talk briefly after that, then I eject.

I saw an attractive looking "younger" woman from behind in one aisle, so I went and approached her.
HB 6 Mature
I hesitated a little bit and went up to her and said Hi, how're you doing. She was looking for kids' dental stuff, not a good sign. lol I talked a little about that, then ejected. I think it's my fear/sticking point of gaming married women. It gets to me when I talk to older women. But I want me a MILF! So, I'll have to get over this sticking point.

I was sitting down at the library and I saw an attractive "younger" woman dressed in business clothes walking in. I get up from my computer and go try to find her. I just see her HB 6 Mature and say "Hi, how're you doing?", and then eject because she looked older than I thought. Oh, did I mention that older women sticking point too?
I let another cold approach opportunity go to waste when an attractive black woman was at the counter for 5 minutes! But, that sticking point of line phobia(aka gaming in front of store workers and patrons) got in the way, and I never approached her. If she had gone to the book section, then yes, I would have. But I didn't, and it hurt myself.

So, I decided to do something a little crazy to make up for my lack of action. I went up to another black woman(HB5) with kids and just tried to be friendly, but she wasn't interested. haha

I'm still upset at myself so I go to Wal Mart again. I see this girl who looks younger than she really is with her kid. I actually thought they were friends at first. haha
HB 7 Brunette
I go up to her and say "Hi, how're you doing?" I mention that I'm looking for candy and she tells me it is that way and she walks away. I have a sprained ankle, so no chasing!
Then I go home, and my Mom tells me I need to go get his supper. So I go to McDonald's.
HB 6 Mixed with her Mom LOL
You can see more of this covered in-depth here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187644
I went direct with her and embarrassed her. So, not good. But, I think I learned from it.

That's it for September 12. I have two sticking points. Line phobia and Older women. I just have to build up a better inner game to shatter these. It will take some time, but true social criticism apathy is the solution.