Need Advice!!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you get right down to it, men who waste their time on these kinds of women do so for one of a very few reasons:

1) save a ho mentality
2) an easy lay
3) perceived increase in dominance (ie. given her situation she must be thankful that any guy is taking an interest in her. hence she will respect the man more. never works out that way though)
4) the guy enjoys pain

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :up: :up: DJ Math to the rescue!!!

Vulpine said:
RT just tipped me off to the pattern.

The cycle is stupid-obvious.

Our man Rob needs to better qualify his women. Small town or no, there is no value in a single mother with two kids of two different fathers. No matter how good the sex is, it doesn't erase the fuxups.

Lets see, this chick is a...

*counting on fingers*

...uh...

*counting on toes*

...uh, off the top of my head, I come up with 14 major fuxups.

first marriage
first kid
first divorce
first divorce effect on kid #1
second marriage
second kid
second divorce
second divorce counts twice because she didn't (or did) learn from the first
second divorce effect on kid #1
second divorce effect on kid #1 (didn't learn from first divorce)
second divorce effect on kid #2
second divorce effect on kid #2 (didn't learn from first divorce)
single mother
had ex in her bed with her

This chick is like a ride-sharing program.

RobLB...

move or travel if the pickin's are that slim, man, seriously.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not to put too fine a point on it after VULPINE's, well,..shall we say 'raw', but effective assessment, you're clearly dealing with a "career mommie", meaning she's made a career from being a mommie. So lets continue to strip away the fluff of the situation here and get down to the meat shall we? At 29 years old and with an 8 y.o. daughter this means she started her illustrious 'career' by getting pregnant at 20 and then again at 25. She has essentially missed her prime years of experiencing or doing much of anything with her life other than having children and drawing an income from them. Understand that to a 'career mommie', children are little more than insurance policies, and up to this point she's had two husbands(?) in 9 years sign up for those policies.

ROBLB, I'm going to ask not to look at her as a person now. This is going to be hard, I know, but try to see her as a series of conditions and circumstances that are leading her to be exactly what you'd like her to be. You are the next insurance policy. I'm sure the sex is mind-blowing, it has to be - at 29 she's seeing the end of the party and needs to cash her chips in now that she's begining to realize her decline in sexual marketability. She needs to be a sexual acrobat in order for her bait & switch to lure you into signing on as her insurance policy.

If you have known her ex for 10 years she undoubtedly knows your value as a commodity in providing her (and her 2 kids from different fathers) with the long term security she is after at this stage of her life. Understand, she is only doing what her conditions are requiring of her and using your emotional attachment to lock you into being her provider. By agreeing to this you are voluntarily consenting to become her cuckold. She has cheated on you (and your misguided emotional attachment) already by having had children with prior men and expecting you to be forgiving of it while rearing these other men's children (all while she draws a paycheck from the fathers). She's bred with the bad boys and now, at 29, needs a nice guy chump to help raise them. Of course she's crazy about you, you own your own business and daddy #2 still works at Tower Records!

If you marry her, she gets away with it. Do you want your daughter, who up to now has remained an innocent in all this, to have this woman's influence on her in the long term? What would you say if she were to tell your daughter at 18, "don't worry about college honey, just get knocked up and the cash will come in"? Because directly or indirectly, that's what she'll learn both by her actions and your own compliance with them - all while you foot the bill emotionally, financially and time-wise raising her mistakes for other men who should've known better.

And as if this weren't enough, do you ever think she'll appreciate the gravity of her own action and the sacrifice she's not asking you to make, but EXPECTING you to make in agreeing to share her self-inflicted burden? Perhaps this is the question you ought to ask yourself the next time you see her spooning with her ex (whichever one) who'd just as soon kick your ass for distrubing them while you'd raise his child.

STAND THE FUKK UP ROB! NEXTING THIS B!TCH WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...
Rollo Tomassi said:
Well, not to put too fine a point on it after VULPINE's, well,..shall we say 'raw', but effective assessment, you're clearly dealing with a "career mommie", meaning she's made a career from being a mommie. So lets continue to strip away the fluff of the situation here and get down to the meat shall we? At 29 years old and with an 8 y.o. daughter this means she started her illustrious 'career' by getting pregnant at 20 and then again at 25. She has essentially missed her prime years of experiencing or doing much of anything with her life other than having children and drawing an income from them. Understand that to a 'career mommie', children are little more than insurance policies, and up to this point she's had two husbands(?) in 9 years sign up for those policies.

ROBLB, I'm going to ask not to look at her as a person now. This is going to be hard, I know, but try to see her as a series of conditions and circumstances that are leading her to be exactly what you'd like her to be. You are the next insurance policy. I'm sure the sex is mind-blowing, it has to be - at 29 she's seeing the end of the party and needs to cash her chips in now that she's begining to realize her decline in sexual marketability. She needs to be a sexual acrobat in order for her bait & switch to lure you into signing on as her insurance policy.

If you have known her ex for 10 years she undoubtedly knows your value as a commodity in providing her (and her 2 kids from different fathers) with the long term security she is after at this stage of her life. Understand, she is only doing what her conditions are requiring of her and using your emotional attachment to lock you into being her provider. By agreeing to this you are voluntarily consenting to become her cuckold. She has cheated on you (and your misguided emotional attachment) already by having had children with prior men and expecting you to be forgiving of it while rearing these other men's children (all while she draws a paycheck from the fathers). She's bred with the bad boys and now, at 29, needs a nice guy chump to help raise them. Of course she's crazy about you, you own your own business and daddy #2 still works at Tower Records!

If you marry her, she gets away with it. Do you want your daughter, who up to now has remained an innocent in all this, to have this woman's influence on her in the long term? What would you say if she were to tell your daughter at 18, "don't worry about college honey, just get knocked up and the cash will come in"? Because directly or indirectly, that's what she'll learn both by her actions and your own compliance with them - all while you foot the bill emotionally, financially and time-wise raising her mistakes for other men who should've known better.

And as if this weren't enough, do you ever think she'll appreciate the gravity of her own action and the sacrifice she's not asking you to make, but EXPECTING you to make in agreeing to share her self-inflicted burden? Perhaps this is the question you ought to ask yourself the next time you see her spooning with her ex (whichever one) who'd just as soon kick your ass for distrubing them while you'd raise his child.

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Damn!! :eek:

I love this discussion forum

Thanks

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could this be any more open-and-shut?

If you go back to her (or let her back) she'll cheat on you again, either with her ex-husband or some other guy. She'll also lose respect for you (no matter what she swears right now), which means that she'll be chaeting on you that much faster.

This goes double that you're a dad yourself. Latinoman made a great point about her being a low-quality mother by confusing her kids. Well, how seriously do you take your role as a dad? This woman will become a primary female figure to your daughter.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude get out now. dont even ask for the ring back. you can get a new beamer you can afford to lose it or at the very least hire an attorney to get it back for you. dont talk to her or see her. no contact. speaking from experience, the feeling of not being able to trust drives a man insane. the only question is does he get there slowly or quickly. i am sorry this happened but it is good this happened before you guys had a child. a blood sibling that your child would get attached to. you need a stable female role model for your 6 year old. this lady is not it. you owe to yourself and your child to do better. hell you deserve better. you may want to talk to someone about your co-dependant tendencies. you defend this lady like you are playing safety for the chicago bears. dont.

the reality is if she was really into you into you she would have wanted you to be the one to rub her head and make her feel better. sorry.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
where is LMS when you need him for a post like this?? ( looks around)

if he were here he would probably say:

"DON'T MARRY A HOR!!!!! HORS ARE LOYAL TO NO ONE BUT THEMSELEVS!!!!"
That is right! So where is Last Man? Need to comment before this thread expires....

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Update

Just wanted to give an update on this thread. Well 2 nights ago I went to her house and asked for the ring back. I think she knew it was coming cause we had been arguing the last 2 weeks since I busted her. And I want to be clear here, they weren't really doing anything bad cause she actually was sick but he was lying next to her rubbing on her while both kids were sitting on the bed with them. Its just the fact that her fiance(me) was on the outside while he was on the inside and she would not come to the door.

I dont like ending relationships on a bad note but she instantly started sending me bad text messages telling me that i was a heartless jerk and f me I'm gonna be single and miserable the rest of my life, blah , blah , blah...

For some reason i feel really bad about this whole deal. We were best friends and then we fell in love. I went to her house this morning to take her the rest of her stuff and i told her I was sorry and i still loved her but it's just not going to work out.

Why am i feeling like the guilty one here??

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RobLB said:
Just wanted to give an update on this thread. Well 2 nights ago I went to her house and asked for the ring back. I think she knew it was coming cause we had been arguing the last 2 weeks since I busted her. And I want to be clear here, they weren't really doing anything bad cause she actually was sick but he was lying next to her rubbing on her while both kids were sitting on the bed with them. Its just the fact that her fiance(me) was on the outside while he was on the inside and she would not come to the door.
How do you know what they were and weren't doing? Don't say you're taking her word for it as the truth...

And even so, taking back rubs from another man (even if it is only backrubs) in her bedroom *while she is engaged to you* qualifies as cheating.

I dont like ending relationships on a bad note but she instantly started sending me bad text messages telling me that i was a heartless jerk and f me I'm gonna be single and miserable the rest of my life, blah , blah , blah...

For some reason i feel really bad about this whole deal. We were best friends and then we fell in love. I went to her house this morning to take her the rest of her stuff and i told her I was sorry and i still loved her but it's just not going to work out.

Why am i feeling like the guilty one here??
You're feeling guilty because you're buying into her reality. You're letting her tell you that the pain she is going through (you breaking it off with her after all the shiat she pulled) counts, while the pain you went through doesn't.

It's OK to feel sad. You loved her enough to propose. But could you live with yourself if she keeps doing the stuff like she pulled with you a few weeks ago? She will, you know. You know yourself that it was the decisions that she made that caused the end of this...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you feeling like the guilty one? Because you are an idiot.

You dumped her because she left you outside...NOT because she had a man on her bed rubbing her back???

Dude...you are the perfect man to cheat on.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best friend and then lovers?

Give me a fvcking break. Best friends don't fvck. Unless she is already your partner and then with the years become a best friend (eg wife becomes best friend).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...feeling a little sad after ending a relationship is NORMAL. But Men make tough decions. It is part of being a Man.

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Why are you feeling like the guilty one? Because you are an idiot.

You dumped her because she left you outside...NOT because she had a man on her bed rubbing her back???

Dude...you are the perfect man to cheat on.
Man your harsh! People say a lot until it happens to them. I did the right thing and got out. All I'm saying is that it was a hard thing to do. Some people have feelings, some don't!

No matter i still got out which alot of guys probably wouldn't have. So give me a break.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU CAN'T TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE

It's good you got out ....you're probably feeling guilty because you don't want to believe what she really is ...... it's normal ..that's why it's easy to lie to the one who loves you .... they don't want to believe it ....

now don't feel bad for her ...she cheat on you ...make no excuses my friend when she chose her ex husband over you, remember that and repeat it untill it sinks in ...she choose her exhusband over you ...stings huh ...

you did right ...now keep it that way ! ! ! ! !

:rockon:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Rob, in 3 years time you will look back and laugh on this because you will realise that you are now living a care free life while she is the one that is living a misrable existence.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else Rob. I have been in a relationship recently with a womän who cheated on me'. Then I found out that she cheated on her first boyfriend/fiance and then later cheated on her husband and THEN ,last year she cheated on me with a male "friend'. At the same time she was living with a guy 15 years older than her who was her mealticket THis all took place over a 27 year perion.

They will always cheat IF they have ever cheated,,
That women that I am refering to is now 51 years old , a highly experienced teacher of "special needs"kids and a mother of her own three children .SHe is stunning and "sweet and demure" and socially in demand BUT she is a hor !
They come in all styles and flavors Rob.

"The wrapping does NOT reflect the contents"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her angry messages to you are just sour grapes. You're only 41 and have PLEANTY of time to find a new and better woman.

She's thinking: "DAAAAMN! I almost had that BMW driving, business owning man for keeps! He's got a brand new house for me and my snot-nosed kids to take over! I'll get half of it when he files for divorce because I'm still boinking my kid's daddy...who ever he is. (Sigh!) Now I have to go out and find another walking wallet to support me in the manor I'd LIKE to become accustom to."

You are SO LUCKY to be rid of this creature. Smile and wave when you see her, but don't stop to talk. You have too many other things to do.